Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INTERNET = BITCOIN?  (Read 2840 times)
AiBBio

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:39:03 PM

Bitcoin is really an efficient, decentralized and moving infrastructure based on protocols open to the public, that why it becomes so popular amoung people that understand its nature

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:41:19 AM

Well, this is technically not quite right for me. Bitcoin doesn't mean internet, it is a cryptocurrency.
You need internet to be able to send or receive the coin, at least for now.
We don't know if we manage to find a way using bitcoin without internet in the future.
wnfakind

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:06:52 AM

SKYCOIN = INTERNET

people really need to do research. It's good to educate yourself
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:20:28 AM

Bitcoin use internet to conduct digital transaction. If there is no internet connection around the world then bitcoin will never be made or invented. In some point, there is no more revolution if there is no bitcoin and blockchain technology. Internet is useless also because all of we can do is to put data in internet. Bitcoin revolves everything and innovate the use of internet.

mohitsharma.i1991

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:24:45 AM

PIVOT ONE - Community for block chain lovers- Earn while you read and lot more to be distributed as campaign. Open Given Link in chrome Mobile Browser --> https://www.pivot.one/app/invite_login?inviteCode=xajyxn
newtypesound
Copper Member

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:36:20 AM

I remember people including me have no clue how internet companies like google earn money in early 2000.
I guess they were only run by fund like these days with ICO....

Many internet companies were failed to settle up afterwards and only few companies are now survived and make a big money.
I guess this will also happen to companies dealing with crypto.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:31:08 AM

Bitcoin use internet to conduct digital transaction. If there is no internet connection around the world then bitcoin will never be made or invented. In some point, there is no more revolution if there is no bitcoin and blockchain technology. Internet is useless also because all of we can do is to put data in internet. Bitcoin revolves everything and innovate the use of internet.
internet usage is definitely not going to be far from online business, and nowadays there are so many crypto users who use bitcoin as a profitable business path. well, so when connected to the internet, many people think about bitcoin, and I am one of them.
Satria01

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:41:13 AM

why i made a title like that because basically the internet has the same properties with bitcoin ie:
1. Equally made by humans if bitcoin was made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto, while the Internet was created from a computer network established by the US Department of Defense in 1969.
2. The first equation between Bitcoin and the Internet is that Bitcoin is an efficient, decentralized and moving infrastructure based on protocols open to the public.

and for the difference include:
Bitcoin does not transfer data packets in a dynamic network and circuitry like the one on the internet, but builds trust among users to run its systems efficiently and decentralized.
Although you can argue that the ledger, Bitcoin is "central", it is actually created through decentralized mechanical consensus.
how do you think it all?

bitcoin and internet are both born from the work of someone who is a genius in the field of technology, with the internet we can access information easily, if there is no internet then there is no bitcoin, because bitcoin is only virtual money using the blockhain system using the internet

♠ POZESS ♠
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:44:51 AM

why i made a title like that because basically the internet has the same properties with bitcoin ie:
1. Equally made by humans if bitcoin was made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto, while the Internet was created from a computer network established by the US Department of Defense in 1969.
2. The first equation between Bitcoin and the Internet is that Bitcoin is an efficient, decentralized and moving infrastructure based on protocols open to the public.

and for the difference include:
Bitcoin does not transfer data packets in a dynamic network and circuitry like the one on the internet, but builds trust among users to run its systems efficiently and decentralized.
Although you can argue that the ledger, Bitcoin is "central", it is actually created through decentralized mechanical consensus.
how do you think it all?

Maybe for currently, yes you will need internet to using bitcoin. Except for creating btc address only, you can create it offline and don't need internet.
Bitcoin is a digital currency, it must be used by everyone so the value will sustain through the year. Btc is decentralized because the blockchain database is not centralized, how come you say btc is centralized ?

Cryptobiter
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:22:46 AM

I think the nature of the internet and bitcoin is the same.

musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:58:54 AM

Internet have changes the whole world and now we see that people are buying crypto this all is possible through Internet and Bitcoin is the largest crypto currency which is used every where and any one can accept it with out any problem i want to keep it for future use and i am not in favor of selling bitcoin.

gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:28:22 AM

It can simply be put as internet = bitcoin and bitcoin = internet because they need each other to function, without internet you cannot access bitcoin and with bitcoin you can make the internet a better place.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:38:49 AM

I'm waiting on that one reliable crypto that won't depend on the internet to have transactions done!! This would be a tiebreaker for all crypto. From needing a smartphone or computer, to needing Internet access/Data not all crypto is cut for mass adoption, any cryptocurrency that reliably test and functions best without internet would be the next big thing!

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:39:35 AM

Bitcoin is often called, "The Internet of Money" in the sense that it is cryptographically backed digital currency. The blockchain protects the data and makes it immutable as a currency or commodity. The Bitcoin Blockchain is the first Blockchain and will forever be known as Bitcoin. It would be smart to invest in it before it goes back up.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:05:19 AM

Both are in directly relationship and with out internet we will not get these much innovations and modern era will not be flourished like now, while internet makes the world a global village so we an connected with every one though Internet so bringing the world to this position Internet is very key role in reshaping the world and crypto is the new innovations of Internet.
Bitcoin and the internet are nearly inseparable. The internet  is here to make working with bitcoin  easier through the help of blockchain technology and the use of smart contract. The internet is really essential for bitcoin to flourish.
darshan331

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:37:54 AM

my opinion is no it is not same bitcoin is a property but internet is way to get that property and make business.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:45:01 AM

yes I agree with you, indeed in essence, the internet and bitcoin are interrelated. and whatever happens if there is no internet or other communication network in this world ... it will be chaotic, especially in terms of business, because it is vital to connect with our income.
The internet and bitcoin are part of interconnected future technologies. the internet will become a platform for future technological
innovations. I don't think that the internet will die someday. so forever bitcoin might stay alive as long as the internet still exists
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:32:33 AM

Internet is not bitcoin! Why? because in terms of function, usefulness, and purpose are very different. The internet only becomes an intermediary for running bitcoin, not that bitcoin is the internet. Just like you use shoes with socks, They serve to protect the feet, But have a different purpose.
Right, internet is a bridge to communicate, transact a business to other people or other countries. Internet is very helpful especially in cryptocurrency cause internet is the way to make online investing in bitcoin that's why internet and bitcoin are best partners.

Marbelli

Activity: 182

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:42:35 AM

Bitcoin and the Internet have a lot of similarities between them, so I can tell you that I am sure that Bitcoin will have the same success as the Internet in its time.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:18:55 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that uses the internet. In a country that is still poor where the internet does not yet exist, the use of digital currency cannot be done. So, the internet is not dependent on bitcoin, but bitcoin can be used if there is internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: