Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:36:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!!  (Read 22582 times)
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:41:06 AM

Yes, the market is still fluctuating and I do not think ethereum and bitcoin will dump again but as we know that crypto is volatile and unpredictable, anything can happen but I am sure the price will rise when the bull run starts. I think the market is also being affected by the news spreading around it and because investors are selling rather than holding or investing more to increase the demand.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:48:15 AM

All of us have seen a lot of time in these last 6-7 mounths. I don't know when will see green days but ıf we don't lose ourselves to seel coins , We will see green again.

warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:56:13 AM

it's hard for me to have to talk far about the crypto market which is declining. I just hope the market situation will recover and stabilize, some days BTC tends to decline. that makes me sad.  Cry
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1343

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:00:03 AM

All of us have seen a lot of time in these last 6-7 mounths. I don't know when will see green days but ıf we don't lose ourselves to seel coins , We will see green again.

Unfortunately, yes, again we see that the whole market is red, I will honestly say that after the recent growth of the market, I thought that the long-awaited growth began and the market will only move upward, but apparently this is not so and many expected it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:08:01 AM

If the crypto market is all red again ,maybe there is still the bear market tail , but it may be out and the green market may take over the market, but it is not fast ,it will be slowly replenishing the market in the next few days.

e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:08:32 AM

it's hard for me to have to talk far about the crypto market which is declining. I just hope the market situation will recover and stabilize, some days BTC tends to decline. that makes me sad.  Cry
Believe me, you are not alone, now everyone has big problems with this, so to say that everything is badly not needed. It certainly will not change the situation, it is more correct to think how to keep your deposit intact.
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:08:55 AM

It seems to me that this is normal. We can just buy good tokens. It is easier to buy on the red market. Just choose good projects and invest in them, this is really a great way to make a profit. The project should have a good idea and it should be of high quality
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:10:14 AM

These red and green days just swings in the consolidation. It's right to perceive all this quietly, without emotions and hopes.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
jessd7

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:16:35 AM

Yes, this situation has been hanging out for too long. We got nothing but to be patient right now and get more coins if possible. It's hard seeing Bitcoin sliding again after reaching $8000. We just gotta sit tight and wait how the market will go, hope bull run comes already.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:17:49 AM

Need to wait when bitcoin price going pumped.
Bitmain release their new asics, and for increasing sells they will pump the bitcoin price how they do everytime

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
danice15

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:22:02 AM

Being in red is just normal in cryptocurrency. But right now its in red straight downwards. And to be honest it is really alarming. But still, i am hoping that the market will recover in an instant like what other says or their prediction that before end of year the market is fully recovered. Just be patience
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:22:56 AM

Yes, the market is still fluctuating and I do not think ethereum and bitcoin will dump again but as we know that crypto is volatile and unpredictable, anything can happen but I am sure the price will rise when the bull run starts. I think the market is also being affected by the news spreading around it and because investors are selling rather than holding or investing more to increase the demand.
In the current situation, investors are showing signs of panic selling and there are no signs of stopping. I think when investors sell more, it seems they are very afraid of their investment and this is a very good opportunity for those who have confidence in Cryptocurrency because I am sure the Bitcoin price will increase again and Cryptocurrency will enter the best development phase
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:24:03 AM

These red and green days just swings in the consolidation. It's right to perceive all this quietly, without emotions and hopes.
You are absolutely right, such jumps in the market are just a volatility, but it is she who brings us bread and opportunities for earning. If you understand what I mean. If the market does not move in this way, then it can stop at all.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:26:59 AM

nothing is certain in crypto, except maybe the fact that there's certain amts of market manipulation. read, read, read and make sure u do risk management well for ur portfolio if u're a semi-serious investor. dun play with monies u can't afford to lose.
thanh2302

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:36:10 AM

The $ 73XX $ ETH can only wait for the next several months if the bitcoin price does not rise incredibly. If bitcoin is increasing and stabilizing at a certain level then it will be time for altcoin and the top coin to rise.
alt-fire

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:49:11 AM

probably the fall will continue until most of us lose faith. and then growth will begin. so it was already many times
valetrm

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:00:07 PM

The market is shaking down, but he is always trying to return. This means a lot of support at this level. If the market will crush even lower, do not be afraid. You just have to wait.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:48:09 PM

I think someone manipulating market and thats why we have so low prices, look thecapitalization of the market is growing but prices - no!
Treasurer

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:56:48 PM

The fall of all altcoins is due to the expulsion of random people from the crypto market. BTC and the Eth will fall and pull all the altcoins along until people who don’t believe in crypto run out of patience and they will sell their crypto for a penny. After that, all the cryptocurrencies will start to grow again.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:58:58 PM

Yes all is red and u dont know when market goes to pump again like in last year december,i hodl my tokens to this year december and see if happens same..Best is now to buy eth and altcoins very good price,and doing bounty for additional rewards!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: