Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:13:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!!  (Read 22579 times)
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

Use this bloodbath time to find new hidden gems through your own research... I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:10:39 PM

In the past few months, the market has had no new capital, low trading volume and the bad news made the market difficult to grow. Any market that wants to but does not have any reasons, motivation can boost the market. Many factors affecting Bitcoin do not increase the value of it, so this condition can last for a few months.
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:53:39 PM

the market of crypto-currencies requires the trader to apply the whole range of trade knowledge, one can not use one strategy. The market changes literally every month.
clarise123

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:12:41 AM

you're right but it's normal.
because we know the same market value is not stable I advise you to hold your altocin up until the amount is increased before we sell it. trading strategies need not to lose your money.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:20:46 AM

we can not avoid it.
because we know that today's investors are low because they are afraid that their atlcoins will not rise. so always keep an eye on the market and have a trading strategy for more money to be received.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Honzell

Activity: 210

Alphateca.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:37:31 AM

we never know how the crypto prices are in the market going forward. we can only manage crypto that we have well because it will make us get many benefits. when the price is down we must be able to manage it well by holding it back for a while until the price rises again. if we sell crypto when the price is down, of course, it will make us get a big loss.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:09:35 AM

yes you are right the market condition is experiencing red again and in my opinion that is the influence of the condition of the bitcoin that is down then it will make some cryptocurrency down all the price.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:18:47 AM

I think someone manipulating market and thats why we have so low prices, look thecapitalization of the market is growing but prices - no!
There is no party manipulating the market but it goes naturally because it has driven by the bad news that has already published on the cointelegraph and any other crypto news site. Before try to take any conclusion about that and you must try to do a lot of research about what has already happened with the market and why it creates to many fear?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
audyearls

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:32:02 AM

and even more and more the market conditions get worse, and even now the price of bcc is $ 6500 and if it is seen in the market it also goes down, I think it is too much, whether crypto will die, but hopefully not, and hopefully the market will improve and decrease this very drastic price will end soon
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:38:23 AM

Today All Crypto market get RED again!
I dont know why, may be nobody knows. What is going on people?!!

All top 10 coins decrease around 5%. ETH traded at $430, BTC at $7700.
I think ETH may continue dumping while BTC will stop dumping at $73xx then great again.
Ha-ha! This is hilarious because every time when we will see some kind of greenish colour on our wallets, we were immediately screaming and shouting me that the spring came and everything will be good now, for at least few days.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

and now BTC and eth is falling again, eth is currently trading at $370 and BTC at $6500 but this is not the bottom for BTC as my technical analysis shows the bottom of BTC is $5500 or $5800 but we can see the BTC dominance is rising so there is very high possibilities that we already in the bottom if the price of BTC will not go to $6000 below.
hollow

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:23:25 AM

but growth can not be eternal. That's the whole point, the rate is growing, the rate is falling. It is at this now many people earn money on this forum.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:28:47 AM

It's just a fire. This, I think, no one expected. Ethereum fell in price to $ 370 and what's even worse, the fall does not stop. It's getting very scary and sad. Who knows why this happened? I have not yet learned the reason
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:42:02 AM

The market is Red and has been Red for a while now. The bear market  dominated the whole of this year and coins have lost considerable amount during this period, casting lots of doubt in the crypto industry making people doubt the ability of the crypto industry to materialize, this has however happened before and ther are chances that the mrket will recover at some point
merle

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:08:50 AM

Well, very surprising moment. Now, today, the price of ETH is under $400, it is only around $360. What a pity price I think. It is a very dropped lower prices. I felt guilty of this condition. However, whatever happen, just be patient, hold my coins, and wait for the dump price coming. The market is all day long in red, minus everywhere with the big numbers. But still don't be panic.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:12:30 AM

In the past few months, the market has had no new capital, low trading volume and the bad news made the market difficult to grow. Any market that wants to but does not have any reasons, motivation can boost the market. Many factors affecting Bitcoin do not increase the value of it, so this condition can last for a few months.

I think this is pretty accurate. New money was what was driving the price towards the end of last year, all of a sudden everyone wanted in on the hype and was trying to buy up some cryptos. That wave has died down now, people are not talking about it in the same way. Blockchain keeps getting mentioned in marketing circles, but nothing about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. I think the challenge is, that perhaps people have gotten more educated on the topic and have started to ask themselves why these currencies exist, and for many of the projects I've genuinely no idea.

dmty.0809

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:59:10 AM

August of the month of misfortune for crypto, after rising to reach 7800 $ then ending at 6500 $, when bitcoin returns at 15000 $. Will it be in 2018, or 2019?
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

Oh that’s scary because if cryptocurrency market is all read again then theres a tendency of losing your investments or coins
but wait a minute being negative cant help you to think wise in this situation.
likketil

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

I have followed the tokens scene no less than two years and my observations indicates that rise and falls most times are parallel to altcoins movements undertaken by projects which require paying expenses
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:02:28 PM

If this happens that cryptocurrency market all red again then the best you can do regarding this is don’t feel so afraid or over think,
you must think clearly to be able to think wise and preventing of losing of coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: