Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:54:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, Crypto Market ALL RED Again!!  (Read 22582 times)
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:32:33 PM

Yes, the market is now red, but do not forget, there is always time for purchases and sales. Right now the red market has come - for purchases, green - for sales. So be smart, buy and wait for the green market.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:48:59 PM

If you think that the market will fall below today's values, then in general there are always such risks or chances, but you can also say something else. That the market has a lot of opportunities to improve the situation in prices all the same. Accurate information will not be.

Today, the market can be red but tomorrow, it can change the color for the green one. Thus, do not pay much attention to these slightest movements. I am sure that finally, the market will grow up well.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:41:57 PM

In any case, the market will have positive results if the situation in the news background improves. And as we see today, the news climate is still improving. Let's see what will happen next.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:44:59 AM

In any case, the market will have positive results if the situation in the news background improves. And as we see today, the news climate is still improving. Let's see what will happen next.
If news affects the market, it is only in the short term. For a long-term uptrend, positive shifts at the level of States and regulators are needed.
aditasetia123

Activity: 464

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:19:03 AM

If you think that the market will fall below today's values, then in general there are always such risks or chances, but you can also say something else. That the market has a lot of opportunities to improve the situation in prices all the same. Accurate information will not be.

Today, the market can be red but tomorrow, it can change the color for the green one. Thus, do not pay much attention to these slightest movements. I am sure that finally, the market will grow up well.
dont check market price oftenly , it can disturb your emotion and mental.and if its happen , i am sure when market in read we will be panic and selling our cryptocurrency assets.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:38:07 PM

Right now majority of crypto are still red. I think its normal for something which is very volatile. It can change anytime and we can't control or even predict it. I think it still adjusting from the previous market condition way back 2017 wherein majority of crypto are increasing and some of them are 100% to 500% higher from their previous value.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:51:09 PM

it's cheap from last year until now because it becomes our chance to buy a lot of high coins to hold in these 2 years. the problem is that this year until the coming year the market will continue to increase

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
teriyakiboz

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

https://WWW.DAXICO.COM

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 02:04:12 PM

Altcoin prices in the market will still fluctuate to an uncertain time, so we must be careful and be passionate. sometimes the market is red for long time and sometimes the market goes green again

■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ■  DAXICO ■  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
HASSLE FREE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
www.daxico.com
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:08:11 PM

Hmm ... I think that now the price situation should be solved, because the news background in the cryptocurrency space is clearly changing, I hope and keep the belief that sooner or later you and I will again see high prices for cryptocurrency.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:12:51 PM

It is obvious that the market is changing and things are gradually getting some shape and reshape. Although, we are yet to see substantial and meaning growth in the general market. Except for some coins that are showing steady green candles.
The market is likely going to improve in this year, but we need a big news to get that done and to attract more investors.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:01:34 PM

I think that one we fall to the bottom and we will not return to the prices mentioned by the author?!  I have ceased to believe that when we will be bullrun.
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:31:09 PM

I think that one we fall to the bottom and we will not return to the prices mentioned by the author?!  I have ceased to believe that when we will be bullrun.

now the market is falling, and the market is long enough in this condition so it is difficult to predict.
Seeing this condition, there are indeed many who think the market is difficult to rise as high as ever achieved.
The ups and downs of the market are natural, but now it makes a lot of people almost desperate because they have fallen for so long, and until now it has not been stable. the green market is red again tomorrow and often like that.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:24:53 PM

Based on the last week, I can say that a small price increase in general can be manipulative, because the schedule is drawn specifically so that many traders find the figures and make wrong conclusions.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:02:31 PM

We need to wait for the major announcements that are going to see the light during the next three months. I have no doubts that such big announcements are going to push the market forward and raise crypto prices.

Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:14:11 PM

At first you have to understand that this market is not stable and it is a highly volatile market. For this volatility we can make some profit. And this kind of volatility comes for many reasons. The most common reason is did or news about something very important sometimes not. But this whole market conditions fully depends on news. For last few no the maybe 9-10 months we have many gbad news around the corner either it is a news about scam or regulations or ban. That why market kept dumping. But at this moment market is kind of stable and hope in upcoming days it will recover its price.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:23:33 PM

At first you have to understand that this market is not stable and it is a highly volatile market. For this volatility we can make some profit. And this kind of volatility comes for many reasons. The most common reason is did or news about something very important sometimes not. But this whole market conditions fully depends on news. For last few no the maybe 9-10 months we have many gbad news around the corner either it is a news about scam or regulations or ban. That why market kept dumping. But at this moment market is kind of stable and hope in upcoming days it will recover its price.
The cryptocurrency market can increase and decrease at any time. And I think when the red market falls and there are many people who experience huge losses from them and maybe they should prepare other ways to avoid the risk of large losses or at least minimize huge losses.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:26:20 PM

If you make research you can see that the cryptocurrency market is usually (%90) was red in last 15 months. After the big market raise the market never came back and seem to be won't come back soon. With this unstable market conditions i wish luck to all of us, we have to spread our risks to avoid bankrupt. And also we need to be very careful with exchanges which i have some big problems with them.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:54:30 PM

I really wonder if the author was able to catch etherium at $ 80 =))) he probably had a hysterics at this moment) Oh, they would return the prices that were when the author created the topic. I would be very happy about this outcome.
macstrong12

Activity: 230

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:05:21 PM

Oh boy, btc is around 3600% now almost the half price of when you have written this, I wish I sold my BTCs that time and now is too late, some altcoins like HOT has been doubled from that time though!
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:10:54 PM

If you make research you can see that the cryptocurrency market is usually (%90) was red in last 15 months. After the big market raise the market never came back and seem to be won't come back soon. With this unstable market conditions i wish luck to all of us, we have to spread our risks to avoid bankrupt. And also we need to be very careful with exchanges which i have some big problems with them.
I feel the same. At present, market conditions are very difficult to improve even tend to redden. we better secure assets first by exchanging all crypto against fiat so that we avoid bankruptcy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: