Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:16:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[Official] STASIS EURS Stable Coin Ⓢ  (Read 1258 times)
setelogia

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:02:23 PM

One more stable coin.
We should soon have special coinmarketcap website only for stable coins  Roll Eyes
I think there are to many of stable coins, and they most look a like

Oh yes, there's no difference at all between allegedly auditable and really auditable, EUR-pegged, USD-,commodity- multi-currency-, and crypto-pegged, and algorithmic, and expected-to-be-state-issued,  and so on Smiley) we have Bitcoin, why make the fuss with some other coins at all  Grin Grin

The multiplicity of stables must be the sign that they are requested by the market, but none has found (or made clear they did) a perfect implemetnation yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
STASISNET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:45:45 AM

As cryptocurrency market volatility has increased over the past month, demand for stablecoins has soared. We’re excited to announce a new emission of 15 million EURS as we continue to provide investors and individuals with both the benefits of cryptocurrency and the stability of the euro.

Check our transparency page to see the total amount of EURS: https://stasis.net/transparency/
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:19:33 AM

As cryptocurrency market volatility has increased over the past month, demand for stablecoins has soared. We’re excited to announce a new emission of 15 million EURS as we continue to provide investors and individuals with both the benefits of cryptocurrency and the stability of the euro.

Check our transparency page to see the total amount of EURS: https://stasis.net/transparency/

Well, I am glad that demand for your coin has increased.

Why are you exactly printing out 15 mil of EURS? Why aren't you just another USDT?
If I check your site, I see 27.291.000 EURS being a total supply, while the bank statement says that you have on bank account 91.000 EUR. Shouldn't the parity be 1:1? What am I missing?

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
STASISNET (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:46:46 AM

Why are you exactly printing out 15 mil of EURS? Why aren't you just another USDT?
If I check your site, I see 27.291.000 EURS being a total supply, while the bank statement says that you have on bank account 91.000 EUR. Shouldn't the parity be 1:1? What am I missing?

Hi there! Please look at the full statement https://stasis.net/transparency/

91 000 EUR are held with ePayments and 27 200 000 with Exante

We provide four verification streams to ensure the sufficiency and transparency of the balances for all STASIS accounts.

- Daily statements based on statements from the counterparty
- Weekly verification by a licensed third party
- Quarterly verification by a Big Four company
- Verification by a Big Four firm on demand or the benefit of an onboarded entity
STASISNET (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:10:44 AM

This week, a new client bought 15 mil of EURS. He transferred cash and we have emitted new tokens. The parity will always be 1:1
Karlitosss

Activity: 150
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:18:18 PM

Smells like a scam.
jamesuk34

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:32:58 AM

Smells like a scam.

why do you think so? Looks pretty legit for me. They have a very strong team and they are about to get a full audit and have it quarterly.

https://www.coindesk.com/stablecoin-issuer-stasis-promises-full-audits-of-euro-backed-crypto-token
Perunex

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

Smells like a scam.

why do you think so? Looks pretty legit for me. They have a very strong team and they are about to get a full audit and have it quarterly.

https://www.coindesk.com/stablecoin-issuer-stasis-promises-full-audits-of-euro-backed-crypto-token

To me it also looks quite legit. I just hope that the quarterly done audit will actually be done properly by the big four...

My question here is: if the backing is always 1:1, how do you - your team, company itself - make money? You still have costs, for example salaries and you need to pay them.

Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
kknop

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:18:12 AM

obviously it is possible to make low risk income from the stash of cash
it is sticky and very forecastable
Perunex

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:55:06 PM

obviously it is possible to make low risk income from the stash of cash
it is sticky and very forecastable

I would really like the team to explain to me how and when are they making income. Nothing wrong with it (of course), but it's a key piece of information to see the incentive of the team to the project.

STASISNET (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:16:39 PM

Great question about how we make money. The main way is from earning interest on the euro reserves. Our custodians, who safely hold the reserves for us, pay us a small fee for storing the money with them. As the reserves continue to grow, that "small" fee will grow as well, since it's a percentage of the total reserve amount. This is the primary source of funds for covering our operating costs. We also make some income through fees associated with creating/redeeming EURS.

This model is fairly standard in the stablecoin space. If you have any more questions, we're happy to answer them as best we can!
Perunex

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:57:25 PM

Great question about how we make money. The main way is from earning interest on the euro reserves. Our custodians, who safely hold the reserves for us, pay us a small fee for storing the money with them. As the reserves continue to grow, that "small" fee will grow as well, since it's a percentage of the total reserve amount. This is the primary source of funds for covering our operating costs. We also make some income through fees associated with creating/redeeming EURS.

This model is fairly standard in the stablecoin space. If you have any more questions, we're happy to answer them as best we can!

This actually makes much sense. With a big amount of "holding capital" you can definitely generate revenue. You can even "lock" up some part of this capital (like 10%) and generate more revenues in relative terms.

funcho

Activity: 153
Merit: 2

do your own research

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 08:31:44 AM

A withdrawal from epayments to my regular ethaddress should work right?! 😍
It converts automatically to eurs

Please confirm

https://bit.ly/bittmex
STASISNET (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:51:07 AM

Please confirm

Hi there,

Could you please contact us in telegram @STASIS_COMMUNITY or @stasiscommunity so that we can assist you further?
STASISNET (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:20:12 PM

Please confirm

EURS is an erc20 token, so yes you can transfer EURS to any ethereum address
funcho

Activity: 153
Merit: 2

do your own research

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 07:09:43 AM

thanks i did that and it worked just fine
( used trust wallet )

now i want to easily change it to normal ethereum .. is this possible with a DEX ?
or only the exchanges mentioned on coinmarletcap ?!
really want to avoid hitbtc

https://bit.ly/bittmex
STASISNET (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:21:20 AM

thanks i did that and it worked just fine
( used trust wallet )

now i want to easily change it to normal ethereum .. is this possible with a DEX ?
or only the exchanges mentioned on coinmarletcap ?!
really want to avoid hitbtc

Hi there! EURS is listed on decentralized exchange ddex.io: https://stasis.net/community. You can trade EURS/WETH on ddex.io or you can exchange EURS for ETH in the STASIS wallet.
Perunex

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:22:21 AM

I would personally recommend exchange https://www.tokens.net/ trade your EURS. It's just very simple to use, experience is great and you can even use millions of tools to do more sophisticated trading. Just a great exchange.

STASISNET (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:10:19 PM

Is EURS classified as e-money?

Hi there,

EURS is regulated as a Virtual Financial Asset under Malta’s Virtual Financial Assets Act.
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:51:12 PM

I would personally recommend exchange https://www.tokens.net/ trade your EURS. It's just very simple to use, experience is great and you can even use millions of tools to do more sophisticated trading. Just a great exchange.

Tokens.net is great, that's right. I also use HitBTC and DSX. Hopefully, we will see EURS listed on largest exchanges soon with greater liquidity. Good job so far! I like you are focusing on regulation and transparency on first hand!
Rank 79 coinmarketcap / $34 851 258 USD marketcap / $399 098 USD Volume 24h - these are excellent indicators.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: