Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:28:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NIUE COIN - AURORA COIN - BUT WITH MUTUAL BENEFITS - ACT QUICKLY  (Read 2932 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:39:27 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 05:10:46 AM by cryptohunter

READ IT ALL - YOU WILL LOVE THIS IDEA  - NO IPO...  

So anyway after seeing the amazing (so far) success of Aurora coin .... I started thinking to myself...

How about we do the same thing with another country, but this time not a country that is under the thumb of the people that ruined it and that have banned bitcoin. NO!! why would i subsidise such a place. Besides i want something back even if just a little for my 200M

How about instead we find another country. One that is open to the idea of crypto currency? How about a country that would even perhaps be prepared to work with us and even perhaps give us all a little something back for an injection of a few 100 MILLION dollars.

Perhaps a country that would welcome crypto? adopt it as legal tender... yes i heard of mazdacoin but this is a cool idea anyway and i like the look of this place more.

Imagine a country that took our currency on as legal tender? Allowed unlimited residence? Free housing? you know all that weird utopian stuff that isn't possible....until it really is.

So anyway, i  just the found the very place  "niue" ... man this place looks cool. I was just reading the other day the 'crypto island' thread. It seemed like fantasy but still rather interesting.

So as i was saying i found NUIE, it's pretty much a reasonable sized island, with it's own independence and ability to legislate etc for all intense purposes it is it's own country Smiley

Guess what, since it is an island with not much going on 87% of it's population has left to find paid work in OZ or new zealand. Leaving behind a small population that are already looking for business opportunities ....how does a 500Million dollar business idea sound. Well, since this is a very small population perhaps even a $50 M  deal could look attractive.

Hmmm but would they really accept the idea of crypto currency? perhaps on the small island they are a bit behind the times and magic internet money may sound like a load of nonsense?

Imagine my shock when on the next page i see that already they accept star wars coins or one of those other sci fi crypto currencies as legal tender??? WTF i am out of my chair.... this idea goes from kind of me and scarlett johasson  idea... to a me and the semi hot next girl who lives next door kind of idea.  There is a real chance of this happening.....she says not but you know how they play hard to get.

So the premier there who rules the island...... i am googling his contact details ready to spell it all out in black and white... then i thought how about i get some ideas from the community before i tell him i have 50-100M and some new tourism for him in return for us having our own crypto island.  I was going to request a change of name to crypto island in the fine print he probably would look at after the row of 0000000 above it , but then calling the currency Niue would have no meaning... and i really like the sound of NIUE.

Let's talk about this.

If we do an aurora coin, but instead of saying we just give you guys $50,000 each. We say, we use the mega millions to develop a totally new economy on the island? Of course they all get a couple of thousand dollars of niue each and all the new trade , but more importantly we use the money to build them and us a new economy on the island?

Strangely the island already has high speed internet and large investments in solar tech? we can spruce that up...

Obviously the small details i've not thrashed out yet since i just thought of it a few mins ago.

Let's just assume this idea appeals to folks........check out the island for a start, it looks really nice...i mean sure the odd cyclone comes past and decimates everthing. But we're pioneers right ...bit of blustery wind isn't going to put us off living in our high tech beach huts sipping drinks on the beach whilst we remotely manage our rigs that are back home or that we bring to our solar powered storm proof data centres we will be building. Or just leave them back home and remote access them.

How could we divvy up the loot?

How about 50% premine 50% instamine. I go first. Then we use the 50% premine which will hopefully be worth super millions to give out 10% to the island inhabitants. The other 40% we use to construct a couple of thousand storm proof solar huts for us to live in.

The rest of the minting ( i won't really go first) we do as normal and the distribution starts.

The rest we mine.

Now for the clever bit i just though up.  To avoid dumping..... you have to have a certain amount of niue to visit for unlimited time and use of one of the free huts? This niue is held by the niue gov until you choose to leave.

Of course we crypto pioneers will be mining and earning anyway but with free housing and solar what more can we ask for? Sure some food but really come on there isn't too much to waste money on there right now.

We need to be low impact since we don't want to mess the place up.  However i mean since mostly everyone has left the island for paying employ else where, there looks to be a lot of space there.

So that's the fundemental points sorted and enough to start the ball rolling.

The finer details is what i would like to discuss.  

This island nation i believe will go for this in a huge way. They are very tech savvy and have even their own . NU  to drum up some cash. If we were low impact on the environment.... you know like those weird toilets where your shit turns to electricity etc.... lived in the solar powered huts, developed our own niue micro economy.......??

So who is in??? Beach hut 1 ( the one with running water and mains sewage is sadly taken) but come on any of the other 1999 other huts are ready and waiting for you guys.

Who here could seriously take this forward? I think the people and gov of NIUE will go for this in a huge way.

Yes this is written in a bit of light hearted way.... But now let's get serious. Who has some more ideas of how we could push for something like this and what improvements to my master plan can you add.

I couldn't really do this project myself because it would require a lot of time and effort and i really don't have an abundance of either of those..... but as a community we really could get something like this done.

The cryto island thread did have some merit, but really this is crypto island already waiting.

If aurora can produce such results NIUE can too.

Niue is coming....

This is self moderated... anyone speaking out about niue is first deleted from here.....constructive criticism is accepted.

Speaking out on the island = beheading or thrown to the sharks (unless you're a niue coin whale then we'll work something out)

I forgot to add there would be rules like 55% girls 45% boys.... can't just have 99% guys and no hot crypto girls on the island. I mean i'm a handsome devil and the new high chief so i'll get first dibs but i'm just worried about the rest of you. So some kind of ratio of boys to girls is going to have to be maintained.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Willisius

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I'm really quite sane!

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:42:37 AM

READ IT ALL - YOU WILL LOVE THIS IDEA.

Perhaps a country that would welcome crypto? adopt it as legal tender... yes i heard of mazdacoin but this is a cool idea anyway and i like the look of this place more.

>.< MazaCoin, not Mazdacoin.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:59:19 AM

READ IT ALL - YOU WILL LOVE THIS IDEA.

>.< MazaCoin, not Mazdacoin.

Thanks will get that changed.....

However how about the NIUE? isn't this a great idea?

Willisius

Activity: 364

I'm really quite sane!

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:12:38 AM

Apparently, the majority of Nieu-folk (Nieuians?) use the internet, so I guess it could work, in theory at least. Their population is only about 1,400 though. On the upside, if 140 people download the client, then 10% of their entire population adopts the crypto.

(Above information was gathered with minimal research. Wikipedia and this.)
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:16:34 AM

Hell yeah it seems interesting. Would love to mine this for months if it really materializes and tooks off. The main structure is already there, free internet. I still can't give credit to my eyes. Do they already consideer sci fi themed coins as legal tender?

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
ljp7839008

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:17:59 AM

good job  Wink
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:26:28 AM

Apparently, the majority of Nieu-folk (Nieuians?) use the internet, so I guess it could work, in theory at least. Their population is only about 1,400 though. On the upside, if 140 people download the client, then 10% of their entire population adopts the crypto.

(Above information was gathered with minimal research. Wikipedia and this.)

Yes exactly i can see the headlines now....

10% of country adopts crypto currency in the first week.

Anyone have some new ideas i can put in the OP??  what other things can i put in my email to their premier to show them they need to have niuecoin...

niuecoin or just niue?

stan26

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:31:16 AM

Well, it's a much smaller population to adopt the coin, so the implementation could possibly be more feasible than auroracoin.

UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:40:25 AM

Niue seems fine for the name.
Oh, that star wars thing, i almost forgot i heard about it like a year ago. Those are real solid "coins" with a fixed currency value. They came out as a special edition.
I'm pretty sure they'll love it. They already had pokemon themed coins. Why not cryptos if it could give them millions? And yeah, the solar power project may reduce the costs of electricity. Sounds like a winner for me.

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:40:33 AM

Hell yeah it seems interesting. Would love to mine this for months if it really materializes and tooks off. The main structure is already there, free internet. I still can't give credit to my eyes. Do they already consideer sci fi themed coins as legal tender?

apparently they really do Smiley i jumped off of my chair when i just saw that. I mean come on , these guys are probably the most open minded country in the world.

qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:44:14 AM

Build cooperatives so that we all get a share of the profits of all the businesses sprouting up and all the residents as well will be wealthy in their lifetime. A small Village in China did just that and all of them got cars and houses paid off but they all worked hard and united. If they could do that in China well we can do it with Coin anywhere. My idea was to create crypto communities and villages and stuff so yeah I agree it can be done. I would say though at least a 5% IPO for non miner folks like us so we can get some action too. A lot of us are struggling all over the world we need a boost but not asking for handouts but for chance to invest a bit like in NEM. Grin Smiley
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:50:49 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 05:06:59 AM by cryptohunter

Build cooperatives so that we all get a share of the profits of all the businesses sprouting up and all the residents as well will be wealthy in their lifetime. A small Village in China did just that and all of them got cars and houses paid off but they all worked hard and united. If they could do that in China well we can do it with Coin anywhere. My idea was to create crypto communities and villages and stuff so yeah I agree it can be done. I would say though at least a 5% IPO for non miner folks like us so we can get some action too. A lot of us are struggling all over the world we need a boost but not asking for handouts but for chance to invest a bit like in NEM. Grin Smiley

Yes, exactly the finer details to give everyone a sporting chance need to be thrashed out. This is a community project. We will not make it for a certain type of people only.
We want a lot of people involved. Even if they don't have mining equipment, people can be helpful and get NIUE in other ways. This island does not look tiny, like you say it could even be done as a business type thing where we are all shareholders. The island benefits and so to do the crypto enthusiasts.

This is just the start. We need lot of input and lots of ideas, we can then get something well thought out and workable before starting it off.

I would love some people with economics, logistics all useful areas to get involved and give some serious input too. This could be the start of something very nice.

I mean the coin distribution and mining model of aurora works or seems to at this point. I see no reason to reinvent the wheel, but some kind of mining/earning in other ways kind of a hybrid. Again all up for discussion, there is no need for us to rush into anything.

The coin design itself is something we need to discuss also.

Okay well time for bed here.... hope you guys can discuss amongst yourselves some additional ideas Smiley

1. the possible ways of the coin distribution...ipo (no btc involved just like a giveaway for the first x useful people and supporters) , mining , etc etc.

2. a full thrashed out plan of action we can present to the niue premier to give him an idea on the huge scale the crypto community can create a symbiotic relationship with this country.

any sensible input is very welcome Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: