Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:38:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need an EXPERIENCED, SUCCESSFUL investors guidance and help!  (Read 166 times)
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:42:31 PM

I am sure you can better investing ideas on Youtube. Youtube is and always be a great wealth of information. Just search for how to invest in cryptos. All the best!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TravisField

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

You are welcome here. I will suggest you to gain enough knowledge before doing investment. If you do a proper research you will be able to build up own strategy.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:03:38 AM

That would be a great decision that you have chosen cryptocurrency for investment. However, before you start with your plan, I would suggest that you need to familiarize first and study the market trend of cryptocurrency either be altcoins or btc. Knowledge is very important when you invest in cryptos, therefore you should have atleast the basic knowledge. I think that your $4k capital is already a big money and I think it would be better to consider long term investment for bitcoin since I am confident as anybody else that it will make a huge pump in the coming months.
SunriseSecret009

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:16:36 PM

I think nothing is better than following own path in crypto world. So you will need to study a lot. You can follow this forum regularly and also there are some good sites which can be followed
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:20:26 PM

Hey! I’m brand new to the site and also investing in bitcoin! I’m looking for guidance and help from someone who knows what they’re doing, and can help me out. I have around 4,000 as of now to invest and would love help! Thanks

Newbie is recommended is just to hold bitcoin and learn how to trade on tradingview site from people analysis.
And try 10% of assets when ready to trading with short trade.
TetraSquad50

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:33:52 PM

There can be several guidelines which can make you confused. The best option is take some time to understand how it works. On the other hand i think you can enter now because bitcoin is in a bearish status now.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

Hey! I’m brand new to the site and also investing in bitcoin! I’m looking for guidance and help from someone who knows what they’re doing, and can help me out. I have around 4,000 as of now to invest and would love help! Thanks
I think bitcoin is the best and the most probable investment till date and on the other hand it is very sensitive kind of investment, it needs very wisdom of yours while investing and the best advice anyone can advise about bitcoin that one needs to be little bit patience and should be very much precise and wise while investing and by this I mean is that you should know when is the best time to buy and to hold your coins and then wait till the next inflation, this is the only required in bitcoin investment.
catjones

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

Hello, I'm relative new in crypto world and it makes me happy to see such active community on this forum Smiley
I'm not an expert to give advice, but I think that Bitcoin is a promising project and it's definitely worth investing in it.
I sincerely believe that one day it will be even more widely accepted and dominant.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: