Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:22:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a job that pays bitcoin  (Read 549 times)
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:24:12 AM

there are so much job in here as long as you growth your rank first become little bit higher, it's not only paying with bitcoin but also with anothers coins or we can call them a tokens. So better to learn some more about what bitcoin really is then you will get your job.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:05:06 AM

Hi, I am new when it comes to crypto currency I been reeaserch it  and I have couple of friends that are into mining bitcoin. I just looking to make extra money on side from a full time job. I really don’t care if it’s $20 to $200. I don’t know really to first start looking or if it’s slim picking when it comes to bitcoin jobs. I don’t really have laptop to start mining but I do have bitcoin wallet. I hoping that my investment might help pay for laptop to start mining and continue to grow.
As we all know that bitcoin has bring a new technical era in the world and today bitcoin is considered o be most advanced technology and I think this is all because of its potential that it has helped millions of people in finding their jobs and no doubt with time countries are also understanding the fate and potential of bitcoin and bitcoin and legalised its transactions in their nation and I also heard that one car dealer is also accepting bitcoin in selling of his car so i would love to do that job that pays me in the form of bitcoin.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:59:37 AM

I prefer to pay by fiat or gold, so it will be safer for me, and I will use that money to invest in BTC in my personal opinion, so it would be better, with the salary of BTC is risky ro for the recipient
Eikocarol

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:02:59 AM

You are not the only who are looking for bitcoin job, have you tried xbtfreelancer.com?

There is not much job sites concentrates more in bitcoin and crypto, some of them are currently in the development phrase like bitjob. There are some employers I found in upwork that pays USD but perhaps you two can both speak outside upwork/.
Thanks for the information ima go check it out. Grin
ntarah langger

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:49:03 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 07:59:13 AM by ntarah langger

Hi, I am new when it comes to crypto currency I been reeaserch it  and I have couple of friends that are into mining bitcoin. I just looking to make extra money on side from a full time job. I really don’t care if it’s $20 to $200. I don’t know really to first start looking or if it’s slim picking when it comes to bitcoin jobs. I don’t really have laptop to start mining but I do have bitcoin wallet. I hoping that my investment might help pay for laptop to start mining and continue to grow.
do you have capital?
if so, should participate with ICO, you just need to have at least $ 100 to do that.
or you can participate with a bounty campaign, here you don't need to have capital just need to promote the project you are participating in.
at the end of the campaign you will receive a prize and you can exchange it for BTC or ETH.
i hope you get a job soon, and good luck  Smiley
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:50:22 AM

There are many altcoin projects and tokens! You choose the projects that pay with the altcoin and the token was traded. That's your Bitcoin!
BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:12:36 AM

In the current market, I suggest that you try not to engage in the mining industry. First, the investment amount will be very large. Secondly, due to the market downturn, mining is prone to losses!
retprogramisto

Activity: 149
Merit: 34

💡 Websites, scripts for BTC web4crypto.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:21:29 AM

It is now unprofitable to mine bitcoin, unless you have ASIC hardware and low electricity costs. However you can still mine some altcoins with CPU/GPU for example Monero (XMR). You can find a list here: http://cpucoinlist.com/

If you have skills in programming, graphics, translation, writing or you have many social media followers, you can find work here in Marketplace -> Services and Altcoins -> Bounties. Other websites to find work are https://xbtfreelancer.com and https://reddit.com/r/jobs4bitcoins

➡️  💡  𝗪𝗲𝗯𝟰𝗖𝗿𝘆𝗽𝘁𝗼  💡  ⬅️
Websites, scripts, crypto integration for BTC
✔️ Free consultation at Web4Crypto.xyz
ndhdiwo234

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:38:30 AM

Bitcoin mining is not as easy as you think. Requires that you have good computer skills. Programming, design, marketing online then you can search on forums.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:49:10 AM

I don’t really have laptop to start mining but I do have bitcoin wallet.
You can't mine bitcoin with laptop.

I hoping that my investment might help pay for laptop to start mining and continue to grow.
If you plan to make your mining farm you need big capital, it's not just what you think that you need $200 - $1,000 to earn with it.

if so, should participate with ICO, you just need to have at least $ 100 to do that.
Be careful with ICOs, if you have full time job invest and buy GPU's and start mining with altcoin and just convert it to bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 03:01:45 AM

I think apparently it's the best for you to only do simple trading, Bitcoin has made a huge number of people financially independent, it might do the same to you soon. For that you need to patiently keep reading in Bitcoin so that at point you can have the capital to buy the necessary equipments needed for mining to start bitcoin mining. I wish you best of luck for that.
icroatt

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:18:46 AM

There are quite a few freelancer sites out there that pay BTC, but definitely would recommend saying a little bit about your skills so that we have more context? I am connected to quite a few companies looking for some freelance and contracted workers that pay out in BTC or ETH.
ddd4367a

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:50:22 AM

LOL, Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Looking for a paid job with Bitcoin seems fictitious and it will never happen in the present. Forget such stories. If you pay Bitcoin, then all can become billionaires.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:29:39 AM

There are many bitcoin paid jobs but you must show some of your skills first. If you are python, C++ or blockchain developer, graphic designer, pm me for details. 
Zidanetribal

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:49:51 AM

In my country that has a clothes store that you definitely can pay bitcoin and ethereum  Cheesy.
Rosaleen18

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:23:39 AM

Hi, I am new when it comes to crypto currency I been reeaserch it  and I have couple of friends that are into mining bitcoin. I just looking to make extra money on side from a full time job. I really don’t care if it’s $20 to $200. I don’t know really to first start looking or if it’s slim picking when it comes to bitcoin jobs. I don’t really have laptop to start mining but I do have bitcoin wallet. I hoping that my investment might help pay for laptop to start mining and continue to grow.
My advise to you is start in the first step read and partixipate the forum in bitcoin.  2nd upgrade your rank into member or higher than that. 3rd apply a compaign, finish the task and they give good award. The award they give can convert into amoney
tuongc944

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:43:53 AM

I am a newbie ,too. I am joining bounty campaign like facebook and twitter to earn some money.
safarwe

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:59:37 AM

You try to find work in this site workingforbitcoins.com.
Or you use xbtfreelancer.com
But especially if you have programming skills, they will need you.
Thatimber7

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:17:31 PM

Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency I think we know that and there are many job that pays bitcoin. I think we can learn about that kind of job which pays bitcoin . May be  there are many way to get a good job which pays bitcoin.
GoldOrBTC

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:33:44 PM

I Think it a very good idea. Bitcoin and crypto develop many site to make for job concentration. People till now work in different place like upwork,fiber etc. I think when bit coin are totally prepared everyone move toward it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: