Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a job that pays bitcoin  (Read 549 times)
Starflower (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:56:41 AM

Hi, I am new when it comes to crypto currency I been reeaserch it  and I have couple of friends that are into mining bitcoin. I just looking to make extra money on side from a full time job. I really don’t care if it’s $20 to $200. I don’t know really to first start looking or if it’s slim picking when it comes to bitcoin jobs. I don’t really have laptop to start mining but I do have bitcoin wallet. I hoping that my investment might help pay for laptop to start mining and continue to grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 05:07:31 AM

You are not the only who are looking for bitcoin job, have you tried xbtfreelancer.com?

There is not much job sites concentrates more in bitcoin and crypto, some of them are currently in the development phrase like bitjob. There are some employers I found in upwork that pays USD but perhaps you two can both speak outside upwork/.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:10:15 AM

What kind of job do you want and what kind of job can you do? Can you specify your skills like if you're a Webpage developer /designer or something? And I believe this thread belongs to Services. Also try to visit Services section, there are lot of job offers in there that can pay you Bitcoins or Dollars. There are some people looking for web page designers, programmers etc. If you are familiar with Bbcodes and you can make design using it you can be a Signature designer and I'm sure you will get a pretty good income, but take note that it depends on how good your designs is.

Here are some links that might give you some idea about bbcodes.
[LEARN] BBCode Lessons & Tutorials [+tutorial videos!]
Additional Information about creating BBcodes

If you're not interested on these, like what I said please visit Services section.

404 Not Found
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:17:17 AM

Hi, I am new when it comes to crypto currency I been reeaserch it  and I have couple of friends that are into mining bitcoin. I just looking to make extra money on side from a full time job. I really don’t care if it’s $20 to $200. I don’t know really to first start looking or if it’s slim picking when it comes to bitcoin jobs. I don’t really have laptop to start mining but I do have bitcoin wallet. I hoping that my investment might help pay for laptop to start mining and continue to grow.
I think you already have the capital and the desire and you also have to understand and understand with all the risks in the investment, maybe by following bounty and ICO project you can get a job with bitcoin maybe that's a bit of my advice
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:27:37 AM

Not only are you looking for a bitcoin job and I'm mostly a member of this forum. Maybe the best thing you can do now is to study bitcoin first find out what it is and what risks we can face here. Because many of the new comers who invest in bitcoin without enough knowledge so they eventually become victims.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3833

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:34:43 AM

Try out these sites:

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:26:25 AM

Do you have any skills?
Programming, translations, design skills can be put to use for potential earning.
Check out this site for potential work > https://workingforbitcoins.com/

Also there are on occasion jobs posted in the 'Services' section on the forum

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Horace_Damico

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:41:17 AM

Like mentioned above, there are lots of resources to find work available, even on this forum. The best thing to do is to do what you are good at and then find people that are willing to pay for your skills in bitcoin.

Any freelance position could potentially pay in bitcoin. Nowadays it's getting harder and harder to send money in and out of certain countries, so a lot of employers are using bitcoin. It also can help them to keep the books balanced in their favor or avoid a papertrail. But no matter what, there's someone who will need your skills.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:42:04 AM

Yes you can try trading, investment and joined bounty campaign but your rank is very low ,you don't joined signature campaign but if you have another ways then try this ,mean translations, design and another.

Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:14:19 AM

You are not the only who are looking for bitcoin job, have you tried xbtfreelancer.com?

There is not much job sites concentrates more in bitcoin and crypto, some of them are currently in the development phrase like bitjob. There are some employers I found in upwork that pays USD but perhaps you two can both speak outside upwork/.
I have heard mixed reviews about this website, not all are happy with it, some have even said its a scam. what is your experience with it?
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:20:25 AM

I have heard mixed reviews about this website, not all are happy with it, some have even said its a scam. what is your experience with it?
My thought is dont get in any of these of types , if you really want to do freelance there are some very good websites , and if you want to come in crypto you can try simple trading to earn some money

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
heroson

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:57:39 AM

This use to be my thing once but i somehow now started earning beside my job, getting involved in campaigns. There,  you dont need to get hired by anybody and its quiet easy. Get enrolled in the bounty campaigns, airdrops. Get ranked up in this org and get enrolled in signature campaign thru which you can make some money.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:00:22 AM

Many freelancer platforms went into service even if they did not pay as Bitcoin. And it continues to enter. Take a look at Freelancer.io and Gigtricks platforms.

nguyenhoven

Activity: 248

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:01:56 AM

I don't think you will make extra money mining bitcoin, definitely not on your laptop. Bitcoin wallet can be created in no time, there is nothing special about it, not a competitive advantage.

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:54:59 AM

Today, there are a variety of jobs on the Internet that can help you to get a decent amount of money. No exception Bitcoin Works. (One example of this type of work is Bitcoin work.) The main feature of Bitcoin is its rate of exchange. You can get Bitcoin, save it and exchange it for cash or other e-currency anytime, in a convenient way, adding the Swap value that suits you best. Bitcoin exchange rate can help you to get the jackpot.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:59:39 AM

You can't just possibly start mining with just using a laptop. You can start to joining any of these campaigns and would make you a lot of money if that project works enough to pay you.
catchandeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:04:36 AM

I knew a guy who was self-employed. He was helping people (for example renting a car in the foreign country) and been having slary in BTC. You may give a try also
judel_2018

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:10:39 AM

I knew a guy who was self-employed. He was helping people (for example renting a car in the foreign country) and been having slary in BTC. You may give a try also

For me I'm not looking a job that are paying bitcoin but the important of us that I have a job either paying bitcoin or not. I am  looking a job that can sustained my family especially my coming future.
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:13:54 AM

You can try here on forum too, some members are offering their skills for bitcoins.
Also, you can visit some freelancing sites anf offer your services. To my opinion with mining as an individual you will not profit much.
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:18:39 AM

You can try here on forum too, some members are offering their skills for bitcoins.
Also, you can visit some freelancing sites anf offer your services. To my opinion with mining as an individual you will not profit much.

Looking a job that pays bitcoin is very good to us because if we sale the Bitcoin it has a big value of us. But because it it very hard to us to find a job that pays bitcoin, it is better for us to have a job even it will not pays bitcoin.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:24:12 AM

there are so much job in here as long as you growth your rank first become little bit higher, it's not only paying with bitcoin but also with anothers coins or we can call them a tokens. So better to learn some more about what bitcoin really is then you will get your job.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:05:06 AM

As we all know that bitcoin has bring a new technical era in the world and today bitcoin is considered o be most advanced technology and I think this is all because of its potential that it has helped millions of people in finding their jobs and no doubt with time countries are also understanding the fate and potential of bitcoin and bitcoin and legalised its transactions in their nation and I also heard that one car dealer is also accepting bitcoin in selling of his car so i would love to do that job that pays me in the form of bitcoin.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:59:37 AM

I prefer to pay by fiat or gold, so it will be safer for me, and I will use that money to invest in BTC in my personal opinion, so it would be better, with the salary of BTC is risky ro for the recipient
Eikocarol

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:02:59 AM

Thanks for the information ima go check it out. Grin
ntarah langger

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:49:03 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 07:59:13 AM by ntarah langger

Hi, I am new when it comes to crypto currency I been reeaserch it  and I have couple of friends that are into mining bitcoin. I just looking to make extra money on side from a full time job. I really don’t care if it’s $20 to $200. I don’t know really to first start looking or if it’s slim picking when it comes to bitcoin jobs. I don’t really have laptop to start mining but I do have bitcoin wallet. I hoping that my investment might help pay for laptop to start mining and continue to grow.
do you have capital?
if so, should participate with ICO, you just need to have at least $ 100 to do that.
or you can participate with a bounty campaign, here you don't need to have capital just need to promote the project you are participating in.
at the end of the campaign you will receive a prize and you can exchange it for BTC or ETH.
i hope you get a job soon, and good luck  Smiley
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:50:22 AM

There are many altcoin projects and tokens! You choose the projects that pay with the altcoin and the token was traded. That's your Bitcoin!
BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:12:36 AM

In the current market, I suggest that you try not to engage in the mining industry. First, the investment amount will be very large. Secondly, due to the market downturn, mining is prone to losses!
retprogramisto

Activity: 149
Merit: 34

💡 Websites, scripts for BTC web4crypto.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:21:29 AM

It is now unprofitable to mine bitcoin, unless you have ASIC hardware and low electricity costs. However you can still mine some altcoins with CPU/GPU for example Monero (XMR). You can find a list here: http://cpucoinlist.com/

If you have skills in programming, graphics, translation, writing or you have many social media followers, you can find work here in Marketplace -> Services and Altcoins -> Bounties. Other websites to find work are https://xbtfreelancer.com and https://reddit.com/r/jobs4bitcoins

➡️  💡  𝗪𝗲𝗯𝟰𝗖𝗿𝘆𝗽𝘁𝗼  💡  ⬅️
Websites, scripts, crypto integration for BTC
✔️ Free consultation at Web4Crypto.xyz
ndhdiwo234

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:38:30 AM

Bitcoin mining is not as easy as you think. Requires that you have good computer skills. Programming, design, marketing online then you can search on forums.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:49:10 AM

I don’t really have laptop to start mining but I do have bitcoin wallet.
You can't mine bitcoin with laptop.

I hoping that my investment might help pay for laptop to start mining and continue to grow.
If you plan to make your mining farm you need big capital, it's not just what you think that you need $200 - $1,000 to earn with it.

if so, should participate with ICO, you just need to have at least $ 100 to do that.
Be careful with ICOs, if you have full time job invest and buy GPU's and start mining with altcoin and just convert it to bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sufiasyl

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 03:01:45 AM

I think apparently it's the best for you to only do simple trading, Bitcoin has made a huge number of people financially independent, it might do the same to you soon. For that you need to patiently keep reading in Bitcoin so that at point you can have the capital to buy the necessary equipments needed for mining to start bitcoin mining. I wish you best of luck for that.
icroatt

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:18:46 AM

There are quite a few freelancer sites out there that pay BTC, but definitely would recommend saying a little bit about your skills so that we have more context? I am connected to quite a few companies looking for some freelance and contracted workers that pay out in BTC or ETH.
ddd4367a

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:50:22 AM

LOL, Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Looking for a paid job with Bitcoin seems fictitious and it will never happen in the present. Forget such stories. If you pay Bitcoin, then all can become billionaires.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:29:39 AM

There are many bitcoin paid jobs but you must show some of your skills first. If you are python, C++ or blockchain developer, graphic designer, pm me for details. 
Zidanetribal

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:49:51 AM

In my country that has a clothes store that you definitely can pay bitcoin and ethereum  Cheesy.
Rosaleen18

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:23:39 AM

My advise to you is start in the first step read and partixipate the forum in bitcoin.  2nd upgrade your rank into member or higher than that. 3rd apply a compaign, finish the task and they give good award. The award they give can convert into amoney
tuongc944

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:43:53 AM

I am a newbie ,too. I am joining bounty campaign like facebook and twitter to earn some money.
safarwe

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:59:37 AM

You try to find work in this site workingforbitcoins.com.
Or you use xbtfreelancer.com
But especially if you have programming skills, they will need you.
Thatimber7

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:17:31 PM

Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency I think we know that and there are many job that pays bitcoin. I think we can learn about that kind of job which pays bitcoin . May be  there are many way to get a good job which pays bitcoin.
GoldOrBTC

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:33:44 PM

I Think it a very good idea. Bitcoin and crypto develop many site to make for job concentration. People till now work in different place like upwork,fiber etc. I think when bit coin are totally prepared everyone move toward it.
SladderyNewS

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:40:54 PM

I will not suggest you bunch of sites which gets you jobs nor I will suggest you to go go and do it things. I will suggest you to relax and study atleat six moths before you enter in anything related vrypto-space. Crypto space is full of surprises and wonder also having some side effects like FUD, hypes, frauds, scams, hackers and so on. You must know this world with patience and keen to learn. After that, you will know what you have to do. Do not hurry!
mithrim

Merit: 436

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:04:07 PM

Since there is not a lot of regulation, these sites will have a tough time ahead. at least until there were some rulings regarding deadlines/terms. There is still a lot to do until being paid in crypto is more than a gamble. Might I ask why you're not converting it yourself directly after getting paid?
JohnCallahan

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:41:29 PM

If you are looking for full time jobs then try XBTFreelancer, Cryptogrind and /r/Jobs4Bitcoins in reddit should be your go to places. There are various types of jobs available on these sites. From blogging, article writing to web development, ICO handling etc. So there is a high chance for you to get a job which matches your skills and knowledge.
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:12:07 AM

I think starting with a crypto projects on this forum is good to start. On the project development section on this forum is a good number of projects that you can get involved which will pay well if the project become a success.

bman01

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

XBTFreelancer is a really good website with huge range of freelance job offers available on them. Another useful place you should look for is the Jobs4Bitcoins section in reddit. There are huge collection of job offers available on these sites. You can choose among these jobs and get paid in bitcoins.
cryptogalaxy789

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

"I found three sites Cryptogrind, XBTFreelancer,Jobs4Bitcoins,
whose pays bitcoin for jobs. There are so many opportunities
just waiting for you to get paid in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
"
retprogramisto

Activity: 149
Merit: 34

💡 Websites, scripts for BTC web4crypto.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:33:52 PM

I will not suggest you bunch of sites which gets you jobs nor I will suggest you to go go and do it things. I will suggest you to relax and study atleat six moths before you enter in anything related vrypto-space. Crypto space is full of surprises and wonder also having some side effects like FUD, hypes, frauds, scams, hackers and so on. You must know this world with patience and keen to learn. After that, you will know what you have to do. Do not hurry!

A good way to learn about crypto is through practice/experience. Smiley

Since there is not a lot of regulation, these sites will have a tough time ahead. at least until there were some rulings regarding deadlines/terms. There is still a lot to do until being paid in crypto is more than a gamble. Might I ask why you're not converting it yourself directly after getting paid?

You dont need regulation, KYC or crypto laws. You just need to use trusted p2p escrow to be protected from scams.

➡️  💡  𝗪𝗲𝗯𝟰𝗖𝗿𝘆𝗽𝘁𝗼  💡  ⬅️
Websites, scripts, crypto integration for BTC
✔️ Free consultation at Web4Crypto.xyz
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:47:57 PM

I've found Banano cryptocurrency, which is fork of Nano, which used to be named RaiBlocks.
They're trying to become what Dogecoin became to Bitcoin/ Litecoin and they have an Android game Banano Runner were you can earn Bananos.

KingKongBong4152

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

I am appreciate your progressive thought but unfortunately still there is no job sector like these but soon it will be develope and we will able to have this kinds job, future will bring a great revolution in the economic system
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:02:27 PM

In my case i cant find a good job because i did not finish my studies,  so its very hard for me to find a job, but bitcoin and this forum taught how to earn money by joining into campaigns which helps me a lot.

DavidBolster

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:46:55 PM

You can try xbtfreelancer.com if you are looking to get paid in bitcoin. There is blogging, article writing, web development and various activities for you to do. Additionally, you may try upwork and can reach an agreement with your employer to pay you in bitcoin.
CathalG

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:30:11 AM

Some bounty campaigns pay in bitcoin or another relevant liquid crypto such as Ethereum. The problem is that they're mostly restrticted to some number of participants.
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:58:03 AM

Actually you can earn by making profit from investment or through mining or by giving advice. There are no other scopes as of now to earn from bitcoin. You will have to do freelancing here rather than to do any traditional job
lolipopop2112

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:07:42 AM

There are bounty hunting lists from Bitcoin, you can refer to https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/. Goodluck!
Itzaman

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:12:31 PM

You are not the only who are looking for bitcoin job,

Try out these sites:

https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/

http://www.cryptogrind.com/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/

obak121
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

I think , you have been research about cryptocurrency  and looking for full time job. Actually jobs are depend of your skill .
you need to learn more about cryptocurrency and review all section of bitcointalk . if you did that than you can try for good job . i will suggest to you those 2 link below .
you can try this : https://www.blockchain.com/careers
you can also try this : https://www.coinbase.com/careers
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

You can do freelance works for projects, it may be harder to find full time job but you already don't want this, but I don't think they pay with btc instead of their coins.

kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:41:55 PM

Find an exchange service in your locality and offer your service for internship and request they pay you a stipend in bitcoins, this is one way to start with a job that can give you back bitcoins.

mithrim

Merit: 436

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:31:39 AM

You dont need regulation, KYC or crypto laws. You just need to use trusted p2p escrow to be protected from scams.

"Trust" is no security. If you have no legal ground or accepted rules that can be enforced, you can't build a business on it, especially not one with a reasonable revenue stream. It stays a gamble.
Labonikhatun

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:17:04 AM

A great way to make a lot of bitcoins is by simply working for them. More and more employers are paying in bitcoin for simple part-time freelancing to offering full-time salary positions. However, I think if you are looking job is Cryptogrind, Xbtfreelancer, and the jobs4bitcoins subreddit are currently the premier sites where employers and freelancers connect for payment in bitcoin. Is the best website for paying freelance jobs.
lambomkini

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:45:13 AM

I have never seen a project to pay Bitcoin directly in a bounty mission. My friend has done it, but that was the last year!
TonyRodriguez

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

There are several sites but i think xbtfreelancer can be a good option for you. But you should keep in mind the risks of bitcoin or cryptocurrency before joining a job.
laborrdj

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

There are many jobs online you can search it in google
AnnaJames12

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:54:07 AM

Many professional players tell us that with a laptop you can be lucky to earn 0.01 BTC (bitcoin) per year, with Bitcoin over $ 2000 now, you will earn about $ 20 a year. This is certainly not against the electricity bill to use if Bitcoin prices rise sharply when you have hopes for high profits.
adiouqiue91821

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:16:26 AM

BTC on PCs is no longer profitable since 2013, and digging Bitcoins with regular PCs in 2018 is unlikely, it's like you're digging gold with a spoon. In addition, you will have to spend a lot of money digging Bitcoin, or more.
danivan7

Activity: 152

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:18:50 AM

many job here, u can follow bounty , or airdrop many coin here,
and also u can get bitcoin from faucet

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
ToniJu

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:44:59 AM

I have barely encountered a bounty that can pay Bitcoin as a reward, but it may be done in some other work, such as participating in the development of the team or working on mining itself!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
BlueSteel54

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

What kind of job you want? You have to be specific based on what skill you have. You can check the services section. It might help you.
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:59:31 PM

Many professional players tell us that with a laptop you can be lucky to earn 0.01 BTC (bitcoin) per year, with Bitcoin over $ 2000 now, you will earn about $ 20 a year. This is certainly not against the electricity bill to use if Bitcoin prices rise sharply when you have hopes for high profits.

Laptop isn't, and never was good way to mine any cryptocurrency, that is unless you don't care that it may overheat and stop working.
Of course if you believe in certain cryptocurrency and have no money to buy it (or it's difficult to buy it as it's not listed on exchanges) then it may be viable option -> I don't think anyone who mined BTC in 2009 on laptop regrets it, maybe only that they stopped doing when it gave them something like 50 coins a day -> same happened to me, not with BTC but with an altcoin.

BTC on PCs is no longer profitable since 2013, and digging Bitcoins with regular PCs in 2018 is unlikely, it's like you're digging gold with a spoon. In addition, you will have to spend a lot of money digging Bitcoin, or more.

There are certain altcoins you can still mine with regular PCs, for example Monero.

evergreendog

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:08:00 PM

You should get a job in your local economy instead, the competition for online jobs is very tough so you will probably waste your time trying to earn money online.
tony_san

Activity: 260

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:18:40 PM

I think there are not too much bitcoin jobs in here . But you have another nice choice , you can join some airdrops  and earn their coin . Some projects are very nice , when you get these coins , you can sell these coins in exchange platform for BTC .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
MilloBlack

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:38:09 AM

A friend who introduced me to cryptocurrency said to start with you can earn little from bounties or start inveesting with little funds till you get to know more about the community and the crypto in general. I really don't understand anything here for now because am seeing many strange words which meanings I need to do more research in order to succeed here.
Purobantakte

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:16:47 AM

Well I can see how you really wanted to earn bitcoin by mining but i guess its a bit hard mining them with your laptop. You must have a mining rig.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:03:44 AM

Well I can see how you really wanted to earn bitcoin by mining but i guess its a bit hard mining them with your laptop. You must have a mining rig.
You are voluntarily destroying your laptop if you are going to mine with bitcoin. There are powerful laptops but still not enough, if someone wants to mine bitcoin you need an ASIC miner. This is dedicated to mine bitcoin but its not that cheap.

Difficulty is increasing so having one or two of it won't be enough and your potential income will just go to your billing. But if you don't have enough budget to mine bitcoin, you have another option and that is through mining altcoins. And those altcoins you'll mine can be sold to bitcoin later on, this is what most of the alt miners do right now. They'll wait for a proper timing and reasonable price to sell those mined altcoins.

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1586

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

I think you should rephrase your demand. Something in the line "I am looking for a legal job that pays in bitcoin". If you are looking for something else, you´ll find many  Grin

Louis Jackson

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:41:56 PM

Look for businesses that have embraced bitcoin as a payment medium such as starbucks, microsoft, dell ...
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

I would recommend you some freelance jobs . If you have any experience in IT as a developer surely you will find someone . If not I recommend you to start a job that pays in FIAT and then you can exchange the money to crypto
Andrew Gergeo

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:51:44 AM

for me, i don't think you should waste you time to find a job that pays bitcoin. instead of that, you should try with airdrop or bounty campaign to earn bitcoin. It is much easier,
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:13:02 AM

This is a good site to start looking for a good job that pays bitcoin. I will going to have a visit on this website and will consider some of the opportunities that will be found.

Hi, I am new when it comes to crypto currency I been reeaserch it  and I have couple of friends that are into mining bitcoin. I just looking to make extra money on side from a full time job. I really don’t care if it’s $20 to $200. I don’t know really to first start looking or if it’s slim picking when it comes to bitcoin jobs. I don’t really have laptop to start mining but I do have bitcoin wallet. I hoping that my investment might help pay for laptop to start mining and continue to grow.
Well do not think of something that you do not know at the first place. Learn first in the parts where interests to be found and then start doing it right. Basically just train yourself for that matter and you will going to earn an acknowledgement that would be the key to your urge on finding a good job that pays bitcoin. Try to visit the links that was being suggested by mjglqw.
Peacemaker1994

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:57:26 PM

Well if you looking for jobs that pay in bitcoin well your best option might be bounty hunting or airdrops. You can work for some bounty project and some might possibly pay you in bitcoin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: