Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:30:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a job that pays bitcoin  (Read 549 times)
SladderyNewS

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:40:54 PM

I will not suggest you bunch of sites which gets you jobs nor I will suggest you to go go and do it things. I will suggest you to relax and study atleat six moths before you enter in anything related vrypto-space. Crypto space is full of surprises and wonder also having some side effects like FUD, hypes, frauds, scams, hackers and so on. You must know this world with patience and keen to learn. After that, you will know what you have to do. Do not hurry!
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:04:07 PM

Since there is not a lot of regulation, these sites will have a tough time ahead. at least until there were some rulings regarding deadlines/terms. There is still a lot to do until being paid in crypto is more than a gamble. Might I ask why you're not converting it yourself directly after getting paid?
JohnCallahan

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:41:29 PM

If you are looking for full time jobs then try XBTFreelancer, Cryptogrind and /r/Jobs4Bitcoins in reddit should be your go to places. There are various types of jobs available on these sites. From blogging, article writing to web development, ICO handling etc. So there is a high chance for you to get a job which matches your skills and knowledge.
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:12:07 AM

I think starting with a crypto projects on this forum is good to start. On the project development section on this forum is a good number of projects that you can get involved which will pay well if the project become a success.

bman01

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

XBTFreelancer is a really good website with huge range of freelance job offers available on them. Another useful place you should look for is the Jobs4Bitcoins section in reddit. There are huge collection of job offers available on these sites. You can choose among these jobs and get paid in bitcoins.
cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

"I found three sites Cryptogrind, XBTFreelancer,Jobs4Bitcoins,
whose pays bitcoin for jobs. There are so many opportunities
just waiting for you to get paid in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
"
retprogramisto

Activity: 149
Merit: 34

💡 Websites, scripts for BTC web4crypto.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:33:52 PM

I will not suggest you bunch of sites which gets you jobs nor I will suggest you to go go and do it things. I will suggest you to relax and study atleat six moths before you enter in anything related vrypto-space. Crypto space is full of surprises and wonder also having some side effects like FUD, hypes, frauds, scams, hackers and so on. You must know this world with patience and keen to learn. After that, you will know what you have to do. Do not hurry!

A good way to learn about crypto is through practice/experience. Smiley

Since there is not a lot of regulation, these sites will have a tough time ahead. at least until there were some rulings regarding deadlines/terms. There is still a lot to do until being paid in crypto is more than a gamble. Might I ask why you're not converting it yourself directly after getting paid?

You dont need regulation, KYC or crypto laws. You just need to use trusted p2p escrow to be protected from scams.

➡️  💡  𝗪𝗲𝗯𝟰𝗖𝗿𝘆𝗽𝘁𝗼  💡  ⬅️
Websites, scripts, crypto integration for BTC
✔️ Free consultation at Web4Crypto.xyz
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:47:57 PM

I've found Banano cryptocurrency, which is fork of Nano, which used to be named RaiBlocks.
They're trying to become what Dogecoin became to Bitcoin/ Litecoin and they have an Android game Banano Runner were you can earn Bananos.

KingKongBong4152

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

I am appreciate your progressive thought but unfortunately still there is no job sector like these but soon it will be develope and we will able to have this kinds job, future will bring a great revolution in the economic system
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:02:27 PM

In my case i cant find a good job because i did not finish my studies,  so its very hard for me to find a job, but bitcoin and this forum taught how to earn money by joining into campaigns which helps me a lot.

DavidBolster

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:46:55 PM

You can try xbtfreelancer.com if you are looking to get paid in bitcoin. There is blogging, article writing, web development and various activities for you to do. Additionally, you may try upwork and can reach an agreement with your employer to pay you in bitcoin.
CathalG

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:30:11 AM

Some bounty campaigns pay in bitcoin or another relevant liquid crypto such as Ethereum. The problem is that they're mostly restrticted to some number of participants.
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:58:03 AM

Actually you can earn by making profit from investment or through mining or by giving advice. There are no other scopes as of now to earn from bitcoin. You will have to do freelancing here rather than to do any traditional job
lolipopop2112

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:07:42 AM

There are bounty hunting lists from Bitcoin, you can refer to https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/. Goodluck!
Itzaman

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:12:31 PM

You are not the only who are looking for bitcoin job,

Try out these sites:

https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/

http://www.cryptogrind.com/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/

obak121
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

Hi, I am new when it comes to crypto currency I been reeaserch it  and I have couple of friends that are into mining bitcoin. I just looking to make extra money on side from a full time job. I really don’t care if it’s $20 to $200. I don’t know really to first start looking or if it’s slim picking when it comes to bitcoin jobs. I don’t really have laptop to start mining but I do have bitcoin wallet. I hoping that my investment might help pay for laptop to start mining and continue to grow.
I think , you have been research about cryptocurrency  and looking for full time job. Actually jobs are depend of your skill .
you need to learn more about cryptocurrency and review all section of bitcointalk . if you did that than you can try for good job . i will suggest to you those 2 link below .
you can try this : https://www.blockchain.com/careers
you can also try this : https://www.coinbase.com/careers
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

You can do freelance works for projects, it may be harder to find full time job but you already don't want this, but I don't think they pay with btc instead of their coins.

kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:41:55 PM

Find an exchange service in your locality and offer your service for internship and request they pay you a stipend in bitcoins, this is one way to start with a job that can give you back bitcoins.

mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:31:39 AM

You dont need regulation, KYC or crypto laws. You just need to use trusted p2p escrow to be protected from scams.

"Trust" is no security. If you have no legal ground or accepted rules that can be enforced, you can't build a business on it, especially not one with a reasonable revenue stream. It stays a gamble.
Labonikhatun

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:17:04 AM

A great way to make a lot of bitcoins is by simply working for them. More and more employers are paying in bitcoin for simple part-time freelancing to offering full-time salary positions. However, I think if you are looking job is Cryptogrind, Xbtfreelancer, and the jobs4bitcoins subreddit are currently the premier sites where employers and freelancers connect for payment in bitcoin. Is the best website for paying freelance jobs.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: