Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:39:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where to invest?  (Read 3166 times)
Betaa

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

I think you can invest in a small coin that has the opportunity to grow, or you can invest in a new ICO project, but first you have to analyze it first.
kalyanbharadwaj

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:58:15 PM

I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.
The market is falling sharply, this is probably the right time for you to invest. My personal opinion is choose ETH or EOS, or you can also refer to the new ICO project for investment. Good luck!
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:01:55 PM

I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.
I just put my $400 into Btc right now. Btc looks like recovering to me and 4th quater is nearing looks like something big will happened this year. I advise you to choose wisely. good luck brother.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:09:55 PM

if I own a place to invest, it must be bitcoin and ETH, because now is the best time to buy lots of bitcoin and ETH because the price is still low and good for the long term

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:40:22 AM

There are a lot of options that you have my dear. You can choose to invest in any of the top listed coins or you can decide to go ahead and do your own researches, find coins that interests you and you think would make a good investment, analyse them, and above all follow and trust your intuitions. There are a variety of good options in the market.
Euroda

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:42:07 AM

There can be a lot of ways to trade you can go to trading market this is where i go to trade my coins and also you need some background of it so you wont fail and also doing some research to avoid lose of profits while trading

brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:45:06 AM

hold your $500, invest some time doing bounties/airdrops.  you will likely get more than that amount.
if you don't have much time, i suggest you also hold $500 as the whole crypto is on downtrend.

however, if you insist on investing $500 on crypto, i suggest buying bitcoin, as it is the strongest of all.  it will give you decent return in long time.  for altcoins, i see eos as one with more potential.

rsbriggs

Activity: 427

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:45:35 AM

With this amount, you can invest in lot of altcoin because there are so many of them and if you do a research, you will find the good ones to invest in. But I will suggest that you should invest in top potential altcoin as they are more reliable and promising.
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:49:06 AM

for now many who do not dare to do their investment only if you want to fold their capital then just play in trading first because many coins are in cheap condition.
Janeetaa

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:57:07 AM

In my opinion, the market is going down and the prices of Bitcoin and Altcoin have dropped dramatically. Now is the right time to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. And hold it for a while until the price rises. Don't panic and just be patient you will definitely reap maximum results.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:21:58 PM

At the moment, I would advise you to buy ethereum or stellar.Although the choice is very large.And besides them you can buy something.In any case, the market will recover.This should not be forgotten

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Eranoba02

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:27:01 PM

I think you should invest in ethereum right now, the price of ethereum is very low with  1000$ you can get 4eth and with time ethereum is coming up to 1000$ per eth
jyotsna060278

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:27:44 PM

It is the perfect time to invest right now, all altcoins coins down to very low, even lower from than their ICO price. If you have 500$, invest around 300$ in BTC, 100$ in ETH, and rest 100$ in good altcoins like EOS, Iota, Cardano, Nano, Lisk, ETC etc.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:51:46 PM

You are a small investor as you have $500 for investment.
What I can say to small investors is invest in coins below $1. It means you can buy more coins with small amount of money. But you should pick good coins. Stellar and cardano are good investment.

Kleyn Bank

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:56:36 PM

If you are looking for safer and best return options, then you should invest in kleyn bank.
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:00:16 PM

Try it to invest in potential or major coins I think don't invest it in ICO investments cause there are many ico that are scammers and you don't have assurance that they were legit and also the tokens they have are not listed on any exchanges but if you invest in altcoins you only need is to have a proper research on it and also they already listed on exchanges.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

if I own a place to invest, it must be bitcoin and ETH, because now is the best time to buy lots of bitcoin and ETH because the price is still low and good for the long term
That is what I did. Ethereum is the most trusted altcoin that grows and give good profit aside to bitcoin. It is a good chances to buy huge volume of ethereum with your money. I also invest on bitcoin cash believing that the price goes up in the future as well.

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:11:24 PM

the ubex token gains with popularity as supports from major company as involved with the projects on crypto currency as medium on following service with the deliverance of peer to peer auction with the occupation of token as medium for clients with application as attached on mobile phone extension of service of available for future owner of the release of type from the mobile company offers of product

Milla Kross

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:17:53 PM

I think now it is necessary to approach the investment in the crypto currency very carefully. There are many in the market for standing coins. which can lift you. It is worth mentioning NEM, Dash and Monero, which still show strong positions, but many factors can slow their growth.
zahrah74

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:22:32 PM

There are many ways to invest in crypto, but the coin that I invested was bitcoin. This coin is my main investment in crypto and keep investing and you will get a lot of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: