Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:15:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how many people here have never touched bitcoin?  (Read 349 times)
passioncrypto

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:44:13 PM

The answer will be nil here. This is a forum dedicated to the crypto market and here BTC is considered to be the best coin out there. So, we all have been linked or associated with it some way or the other.
RalphNorman

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:54:56 PM

Although we see lots of fuss about bitcoin everywhere there are a lot of people around the world who haven't even heard about it. Some investors think that ethereum is better than bitcoin and so they prefer eth over btc. Most people that bought alts might have bought btc first and then converted it to alts, that’s what I think.
Remix00525

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:38:42 AM

Maybe some people are disappointed with bitcoin already. They thought that bitcoin is a totally scam that can harm their assets. They always think that bitcoin is a risk investments because some of the investors had experience fail and fooled by others by using bitcoin. In other hand, some people also have a huge interest with bitcoin since they heard the success of others. Actually both are happening, the negative and the positive side.

I agree. They experienced disappointment in bitcoin so they tend to think that it is all a scam. I heard someone talking about bitcoin and they said that it is a scam since they lose some investment. But I think Bitcoin is a great investment and it all depends on how you make the downside your advantage in it. I believe that bitcoin will rise again and even I fail will keep on trusting bitcoin.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:51:52 AM

In my personal opinion, there are still some people that are never touched the Bitcoin. Although the BTC is the first and best cryptocurrency right now, it doesn't mean that all people in crypto has touched with it. The Bitcoin has the high value so that some people may not focus on it but only in some altcoins.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
mrkimvanan1

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:59:21 AM

bitcoin dominance is on its way up. this is a pretty standard thing as the really speculative money leaves, but as time goes on and more big money has dealings with crypto you hear less talk of them having much interest in alts.

the latest of this is the guy from CME saying they have no interest in alt futures - https://cointelegraph.com/news/cme-will-not-introduce-altcoin-futures-anytime-soon-says-ceo  and if a bitcoin ETF ever happens, and it's a long shot, i can't see the SEC wanting much to do with the alt market when the bitcoin one is bad enough.

i expect the established alts to stay established. i expect most of the ICO junk to go away. at the same time bitcoin will be becoming more legit.

so how many people here have never had any interest in bitcoin and is that now changing?

I also plate a lot to bitcoin. And also looking forward to the ico spam will disappear. To the crypto actually grow in a sustainable way ( ETH,...)

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:05:03 AM

Bitcoin enthusiasts are increasing year by year, I am very confident with this, even though I cannot provide data and information about it through links or surveys, investors start studying Bitcoin, altcoin and all about cryptocurrency, now Bitcoin is experiencing a price decline but I don't see investors backing down.
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:25:43 PM

So many people are there who never think of bitcoin. But I think one day when BTC will rise just way better than before then they will be greedy and join in BTC.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

Your post is strange of course if you are going to invest in Cryptocurrency, you will first go to Bitcoin because this is the most valuable and coin with a high volume, I still have not met a guy who is involved in cryptocurrency and yet do not have Bitcoin in his portfolio.
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:16:33 PM

Let's be real. This a forum dedicated for crypto, and these people have somehow been associated with BTC or any other crypto. So, it is safe to assume that there are no such people here.
Crystalcoin24

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:12:16 PM

I would say both are happening. A large amount of people coming towards bitcoin and start investing for it and making financial profit. On the other hand some are victims of scams and fraud which lead them to lose interest in BTC.
bitcoinhunter888

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:44:12 PM

If you talk about people on this platform I don’t think there is anyone who has never touched bitcoin. If they were not keen for bitcoin investment they would not come here in this forum.
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:59:47 PM

Bitcoin is the foundation on which crypto stands. Its usefulness is obvious. Geo recognition will grow. ICO is also a useful tool. However, it is still imperfect and not well thought out. When investors receive guarantees of their investments - the ICO will get a new development.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:02:47 PM

The reason why cryptocurrency gained the masses attention is because of bitcoin, so I doubt if anyone here have not touched bitcoin. Most investors and traders eye are on bitcoin price too before making their trade or investmeny decision.
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:03:08 PM

I have a small amount of BTC but I'm not that interested in it, it's not my main focus in terms of holding and trading. I hope of course in its mass adoption and so on..but I believe massive adoption may come in the future from a different currency than BTC...
just my two cents
KingKongBong4152

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:10:25 PM

Though bitcoin has reached out to lots of people nowadays but there are more people out there too who are not aware of crypto currency especially in third world developing country like Africa.
Axetrd

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:10:47 PM

I think there a lot of people who didn't actually "touched" BTC but very interested in this. They are only afraid that they can lose their money and waiting for regulators. Because it is very hard to give someone (Satoshi Nakamoto Grin ) your money, they need guaranties, but this not about crypto.
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:17:10 PM

This question is better to ask not on this forum. And for example on some completely neutral from digital technologies forum. And we will see that the market is still very young.

trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 07:20:28 PM

I think bitcoin is the one true coin right now, all other alts will disappear one day so I would use them only for now to make profit. Bitcoin is very different coin  Smiley

Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:25:58 PM

i dont think there are so many people that spend time in this forum and read discussions and cryto economic related news and do not invest in crypto market. because i am sure that anybody spend time cans ee the potential profit in this market.
TropicalResource782

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:05:26 AM

I started with mining so had to opt for ALTs like ETH and Litecoin. However, I slowly lost my interest after continuous dump in price and moved to Bitcoin recently. I think, though the market is volatile but Bitcoin still offer a lot of profitability than other coins. Current market situation may not support my statement, but I am optimistic about it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: