Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade at the end of 2018 .  (Read 1047 times)
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:54:26 PM

But I am not that optimistic. Of course, as an investor and crypto trader, I would like cryptocurrencies to start seriously grow as it was in previous years, especially at the end of 2017. But the problem is that the majority of people expect this scenario. And as the practice shows, the market almost always moves in the opposite direction of the expectations of the crowd. Therefore, I think there is a big chance that we won't see a huge growth like it was in previous years (up to 20000$/BTC) by the end of 2018. But at the beginning of 2019, when a lot of investors get frustrated about this market, lose their patience or simply withdraw their funds to fix their annual profits or results, then, when nobody already expects, will see a long-awaited pump.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:57:07 PM

i agree to that, i think that history repeat itself, its a cycle of market behaviour, with the good news coming everynow and then most likely the price will pump.

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:00:01 PM

I think every year is repeated. And at the end of 2018 with new volumes will jump even higher than in 2017.

Buy now and sell at the end of this year.
This is the best move that recommended by many experts in crypto.
I'm also doing this
Jlimao28

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:13:29 PM

I think every year is repeated. And at the end of 2018 with new volumes will jump even higher than in 2017.
If it will repeat like in 2017, I think it is obvious that market is being controlled by whales. It might become a conspiracy so that they will earn a lot. Imagine, the only significant event in the end of the year are new year and Christmas. But I do not think it is a widely reason why the price hikes only at the end of year. However, I will invest right now so that I will earn it.
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:18:26 PM

2018 is just like 2015-2016 when there was not much hype regarding crypto. Market was boring just like as it is now. Hope interesting times will come back soon.
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:23:19 PM

I'm sure everyone will hope like that. But we don't know what will happen , all will be determined by the market.
And if we believe this year the price of bitcoin can exceed 2017, We have to buy it now. Hopefully everything is in line with predictions.

Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

I think that everyone thinks so, and many still hope for this and I'm among them, it will be sad if it does not turn out to be so ((

If you see it always repeat then buy bitcoin and hold it until next year because like what you said, it always repeat.  I also notice it that the price on last last year was like last year and the price dump a little bit then pump when the ber months come.  If I were you, I hold my coin because bitcoin cannot die and it is impossible when there are too people use this.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

Well, I am expecting the entry of the big whales and institutional investors within the next 3 to 4 months and then the price will start moving towards the all-time high level. It is true that we will see the similar surge in the price like that of the previous year but I believe that we will see sustainable growth for short-term and the correction won't take place immediately after the price rally. In fact, big whales have already started accumulation during and after the previous price correction.
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

We are facing the bearish trend for almost seven months now. I think it can't get any worse now, so the only way for the market to move is up. I think we'll get more money in the market and we all will make good gains (hopefully).
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:05:49 PM

I'm hoping you are correct in your prediction. Bitcoin's historical price data had shown uptake on the last half of each year from around 2015. Hopefully, this will be repeated for 2018 and for the following ones.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:11:06 PM

I am not sure about that, cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and there are also some whale or big player who play with bitcoin proce by influencing the demand of bitcoin. But maybe thay will be happen

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:25:49 PM

If you choose to trade at the end of 2018, it's the best time for the market to rebound, buy the coin now and sell it at the end of the year.

zalizoll

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:28:41 PM

In 2017, we have a bullish trend more than what we have seen in 2018 where we have most of the time in the bearish market. I hope there will be a rally ahead of the end of the year but prices may not exceed 2017 highs.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

So, almost everyone hopes this to happen again. But if I have to be honest, I have little doubt that this will happen this year.
I hope I'm not to be right anyway.   Undecided

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
Nonie

Activity: 560

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

Yes, I'm sure that this is the same mode of movement as last year. I'm sure at the end of this year the volume of last year will happen again and prices will exceed last year's ath

buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:02:34 PM

I really hope this year Bitcoin can rise again, 2017 is a very grim period.
to be honest during 2017 I was very difficult to get profits from the Altcoin trade  Embarrassed, just there was a loss.
I am sure that in 2018 bitcoin will rise again.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:05:55 PM

At the end of 2018 many things might happen. Some coins will go boom and some will go lower they expected. End of 2018 is very different to last year because lot of things happened previous month and these will affect the outcome.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:09:14 PM

surely everyone hopes the market will return to normal until early 2019 so that everyone can feel a large income for now is still too low the price of bitcoin is not like 2017 the price of bitcoin is so peaked and hopefully my prediction will not be shot
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:09:38 PM

We can't be certain that we can duplicate the rapid increased (pump) of the last quarter of 2017 specially December. We really need to observed and see how it goes. I don't want to burst the bubble but I feel that we can't repeat 2017, this bear market will still continue as much as we don't want it to be. For me I would be happy if bitcoin can push to the 5 digits at the end of the year. I'm very bullish about the market, but the sentiments today is very different of last year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Ken_1202

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

I hope thing so, I was lost 70% my invest money when i join crypto market by price down. Hope end of 2018 it will be better Sad
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: