Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade at the end of 2018 .  (Read 1047 times)
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:02:29 PM

I think every year is repeated. And at the end of 2018 with new volumes will jump even higher than in 2017.
At this time all cryptos price are going down and down in all exchange market. But I hope crypto price will again high in exchange market end of this year. So I kept my all crypto freeze in my wallet. I will trade my all crypto end of 2018.
artaks

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:15:48 PM

I think 2018 will have a higher volume than last year. Because its area has increased in the last year. Now the investor and investment amount has increased. In my opinion, trading will be very promising at the end of 2018 And do something good.
kuzmnh

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:17:07 PM

I think every year is repeated. And at the end of 2018 with new volumes will jump even higher than in 2017.
I've learned from experience that if most people wait, it doesn't happen .So I think the new year will be the same unprofitable
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:22:05 PM

not necessarily. I think this year there will be no changes in Crypto. because crypto like bitcoin has reached its peak and maybe in the coming year there will be new coins that can follow the price of bitcoin. even though it is impossible it will happen.
btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:24:53 PM

There are many factor which are related with trade. And trade market  depends on this factors. From my side I hope to predict trade market is not easy at all.
Tappertit

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:27:03 PM

I think everyone is looking for this. Many people expect that the price will at the highest level at the end of the year. People hold their coin because of this. I also think at the end of the year bit coin price is more than 10000 dollar. I also think at the end of the year everything change dramatically.
CrazyBTC7800

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:41:15 PM

Almost agreeing with you though many people are talking against it. BTC price, by experts prediction, will grow more than before and it will reach more than $20000. Few weeks ago, I predicted it will be around $40000-$60000. We cannot actually say what will happen, just we can make an assumption.
pawanjain

Activity: 2702
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:51:55 PM

Do you really think so buddy ? Bitcoin being dumped everyday and the altcoins even more, do you really think that BTC will continue to rise the same way it did the last year. Besides that, nobody can predict the future in crypto. Many experts had been saying BTC will be rising soon but all we have seen is a minor spike followed by a dump. BTC did spike up in the last month and crossed $8k but then soon it suffered from the dumps and now its below $7k. I guess it's hard for BTC to reach even upto $15k this year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:03:20 PM

I think this is only psychological feeling and also human tendency.So i feel that rise in btc is anytime possible and we all are waiting for that boom and rise.But still i have bought many multiple btc at various prices when it dipped to lows and touched almost 5k .I have also seen many people buying that at that lows and also now still they are buying .I would still hold my positions and wait for the price to touch previous highs or milestones.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:27:30 PM

THis is on the chart but not every year will happen.
i ma say trade at your own risk.
things will change yearly we dont know the future.
Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:29:54 PM

The total market cap of crypto is a lot bigger than the actual amount of money invested. I think that's to be expected in a new and growing industry, but the extremity in this case worries people. Hopefully projects will get off the ground and utility will start to catch up with expectations so we get a steadier consolidation in quality projects instead of a huge pop, but that might be optimistic. Who knows.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:50:35 PM

If you are saying that it will be following the same pattern, then why wait for the end of the year? Just invest now and hold till the end. You will be making your maximum profit and will also be helping to pump up the price. But do keep this in mind that this is the crypto market. Everything is unpredictable and you might see the opposite of what has happened the last year. So be prepared to face anything unexpected that comes up.
It can’t be said sure that the previous pattern will be followed the same as it was next year, may be this time things change in the end of the year as well. There is a possibility for the prices to go further down because this time we have some future to be liquidated. Since the futures have been issued the price of bitcoin has dropped and we may not see the price touch it’s all the time high this year. In my opinion the prices will continue to keep drop as we will see a huge number of bitcoin sale in the exchanges for the futures owners. But once again I will mention that bitcoin is unpredictable guys it can go both ways in no time.
26Elzzza26

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:06:26 PM

I think that the trade turnover by the end of 2018 will exceed at least three times the turnover of 2017, and the bitcoin rate will hit 30,000 dollars.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:02:43 AM

Right now, given that there was a slight depreciation of the BTC's price, it is hard to say anything for certain. This is a very unpredictable market. The prices will go up and will be at the level at 2017 or it might be less, or it might be equal to that of 2017. Anything can happen now.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:19:26 AM

I think the price will go up again but it won't reach 20.000 usd like many people expected. If it pump again, i should happen in this or next month. I hope it could reach 15000 usd.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:20:40 AM

I think it's dangerous to start trading the coin at the end of 2018 because the price dropped dramatically just like what happened in the end of 2017 but I still do not know whether it will be repeated or not.
BenRayfield

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:38:36 AM

Man, that's all anyone thinks about.. dream.. I hope that such a prediction will come true. This market is boring everyone. We live in the hope of a repeat of the coin takeoff in 2017.

Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:59:19 AM

It is not right to base the price of bitcoin base on the past since the news then were different now. But the trend at which the price opens and closes every year is hard to disregard. It is as you say, bitcoin has larger volumes every year, but interesting to note that it's market dominance decreases every year too.
Terra_Anon

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:02:32 AM

If everyone thinks like you then it is better but that is not what is going to happen. It is better this way, high volumes every minutes of trading, I also thought about it, people change so maybe the ATH will be not be at the end of the year. It will be around Q3 of the year or Q1 of the year 2019. Or another scenario it will take another 3 years to reach it's new record.

To be honest, I also have the same idea. If all everyone is expecting Bitcoin to Soar that high again? it is expected that most ( so called whales ) will do their best for that not to happen. We are at our best to be vigilant and be up to date on what is going on
caballero12

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:12:22 AM

I know that most people are using Cryptocurrency to do trading. It's said because it also serves as a trap to SCAM people. BlockChain technology behind it is what matters.

If we focus too much on making money out of it. There is a high possibility that we will self destruct.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: