Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:04:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about current bounties, airdrops and contests  (Read 846 times)
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:35:49 PM

from the perspective of my bounty or airdrop support is just a gift from the project.
to attract investors to the project should be able to give full confidence about the progress of the project later ..

Spidorkal

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:45:36 PM

LOOKING FOR AN EXCHANGE LISTING FOR YOUR TOKEN?? ARE YOU WILLING TO COMPLETE AN AIRDROP THROUGH THE EXCHANGE IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR LISTING?

🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make an AirDrop to 50,000 (and growing) of our customers, and also add your token to our trading system (listing on Ecex.Exchange)  🔥 🔥 🔥

Currently offering support for ERC20 tokens. Stellar integration coming soon!!!

🔥 🔥http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

info@ecex.exchange
Ikingpain

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:03:06 AM

I think that the bounty program is a very valuable tool. Somewhere on the expanses of the forum, I saw a topic, in which describe in detail the algorithm of operation of the bounty program (its value).

Can you share the link?Smiley
I spent 1.5 hours to find this topic, but unfortunately I did not succeed. Apparently it was deleted (or I was looking badly). I'm sorry, but there will not be a link.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 11:23:45 AM

So, I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on current bounties and airdrop as an element to help projects. I have a thought that it does not help to attract real users or investors who would invest to a startups that want to raise money through token sale. But in case of existing projects that already work with crypto and have their own coin on exchanges is a different story. What do you think about using bounty or contest for a project that is working and have its coin on exchanges?
Well a lot of projects, i might say. that after the distribution.
hunters will leave it, and no more marketing strategies for the project.
its quite sad, specially if the project has its really project behind the crypto they offer.
so i think a bounty or contest after the release of the crypto.
its good for the project and for it to continue and still get support from a lot of people.
dellmoon

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 02:15:36 PM

The airdrops are just another means to sell tokens and nothing else. In fact they are just nothing but a bad buzz. The bounty on the other hand, is a good thing.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:17:52 PM

I think that the bounty campaigns, if they are organized and managed well, bring new investors to the projects because they do a lot of publicity with reduced costs compared to most of the other advertising channels. It would be a good idea to organize bounty campaigns for projects already in place and with their currencies in the exchanges, I think it would encourage their growth
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 02:19:29 PM

I believe it's good for them to gain more popularity. Especially starting here in bitcointalk is a great idea because most of the users here are of course very interested in crypto and they are target market for these campaigns.

Cryptoville247

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:16:58 PM

So, I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on current bounties and airdrop as an element to help projects. I have a thought that it does not help to attract real users or investors who would invest to a startups that want to raise money through token sale. But in case of existing projects that already work with crypto and have their own coin on exchanges is a different story. What do you think about using bounty or contest for a project that is working and have its coin on exchanges?
Doing bounty for a project that is already on exchanges is very nice on the condition that the bounty is not a scam. Most airdrops and bounties of prokects already listed in exchanges have been discovered to be scam at the end.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:20:29 PM

Current bounties are pretty much helpful for the ICO project since it will get many advertisement in each thread here in bitcointalk. So it will get alot of potential investors. In Airdrop there are alot of airdrop right now because it is mostly use to get alot of member in telegram account.
Agaventy

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:34:03 PM

The contest, airdrops and bounty projects are going in a mess. There are thousands of airdrops and contests which are a complete scam and for only cheating and getting benefited. Bounties are often good as many offers legitimate return for the assigned works.
TravisField

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:46:41 PM

Some companies conduct airdrop so that it might help in mass adoption but the truth is it’s better to burn the unsold tokens rather than giving them on air drops. Air drops reduces the price of each tokens. Also the bounty programs aren’t much helpful these days since crypto market is very volatile now. If you are looking for airdrops then try storm token and if you want to participate in contests or activities for tokens then you may try Refereum.
easybtcearn2017

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

Undoubtedly, the bounty are a great way for the team to get more work and to be more active. Sadly, the same cannot be said about the air drops. They just bring a bad buzz and are mainly there to sell the tokens.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:58:47 PM

Why should i not advertise such a project? I prefer to do advertising for a project in which the coin already exists on exchanges. In the current case Bitcore. If I make advertise for a ICO where I do not know afterwards whether the token is worth something that I get as payment, i don't feel comfortable. At least I know what I get. I find that somehow better.  Wink
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:02:23 PM

Undoubtedly, the bounty are a great way for the team to get more work and to be more active. Sadly, the same cannot be said about the air drops. They just bring a bad buzz and are mainly there to sell the tokens.
I also think that the bounty today is a profitable process for all. And as for airdrops today, this process has lost the trust of people, but still there are people who constantly record on airdrops. But this is a very slow process and to a large extent it is a dead end
CryptYeah

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:07:07 PM

Bounty is an advertising campaign in which users themselves participate. For a certain fee, we distribute information about the product through the network and draw public attention. If we do not attract investors, then we attract other bounties of hunters, and they, in turn, may already be interested in investors. I believe that this mechanism is still working effectively.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:16:48 PM

Today's bonuses are low for hunters as there are too many participants, so they will no longer be attractive to the market.
Asmus003

Activity: 476
Merit: 113

World-bounty.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

I think it`s good idea, but projects have to good pay, not 1$ for month work (I gad suck experience with exchange).

World-bounty.com         Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти нa pyccкoм языкe                                 
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                                                   
Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти кaмпaний нa pyccкoм языкe. Удoбный кaлeндapь бayнти, тaблицa для мoнитopингa, выбopкa пo видaм зaдaний. Oбyчeниe. Пocтoяннoe paзвитиe caйтa.
atmos

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

Bounty campaigns worth dealing with them. But here it is necessary to be able to choose excellent campaigns. Airdrops, in my opinion,  just not worth the time spent.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:46:19 PM

One of the important parts for success of a token/coin is adoption. And airdrop and bounty are a way to increase the number of userbase.
From bounty they are not only advertising the token but also increasing the number of its holders.

MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

I think bounties are still needed to create buzz / awareness about a club. Airdrops used to be effective in the past, but are mostly useless now.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: