Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:18:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about current bounties, airdrops and contests  (Read 846 times)
Stella27

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:54:23 PM

I think the bounty thread is very helpful to the project team, but the airdrop is not very helpful to the project team  because most of the time, air drops only attract people to sell tokens, and even negative publicity for the team.
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:55:24 PM

Those who want to invest in cryptocurrency projects have become much less. Bounty campaigns are limited in the budget and may soon disappear altogether.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

Airdrops are not what they used to be, last year airdops are both beneficial for the developers and bounty hunters, this year is not like last year. But other bounties like content creation or signature bounties are still essential and a must for the developers.

Successmaniac4

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:00:34 PM

Bounties and air drops are ways of advertising projects to attract investors. Some of the bounty hunters themselves are investors and they use their experience to determine the good ICO's to invest in. I think it is a good way of advertising campaigns but advertising can also be done on famous websites.

Disculinair

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:01:28 PM

Bounties are just okay at the moment, they seem like a good way and unexpensive way of of promoting a project while also distributing the tokens, airdrops on the other hand seem kind of rubbish at the moment and I prefer to avoid them for now.
Luckycoins999

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

I think if you have your coin listed on exchange then you don’t need to do any airdrops or bounty. These need to do if you want to raise your funds.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1767

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

Bounty is an advertising campaign in which users themselves participate. For a certain fee, we distribute information about the product through the network and draw public attention. If we do not attract investors, then we attract other bounties of hunters, and they, in turn, may already be interested in investors. I believe that this mechanism is still working effectively.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I agree with you, the bounty campaign program is very influential for the success of the project. The more bounty hunters who participate, the more chances that the project will be known by many people. indeed, some bounty hunters also invest in projects that they think are good.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BlackAngel999

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

Bounty is a good way to promote for ICO projects and airdrop is for building the community. But these things need when you are in fundraising level.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:36:36 PM

So, I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on current bounties and airdrop as an element to help projects. I have a thought that it does not help to attract real users or investors who would invest to a startups that want to raise money through token sale. But in case of existing projects that already work with crypto and have their own coin on exchanges is a different story. What do you think about using bounty or contest for a project that is working and have its coin on exchanges?

I would say that a big fact that it would help people who is not an investor but a person who want to earn money and find a job. In which by joining contest from the ICO which they can earn more from contest and airdrop.

Like this situation when you join a specific bounty and the same time found out the ICO got to have contest and airdrop you could earn more.

2nd situation if you are an investor and like to earn more you join the contest and airdrop and in addition if you want to work even your an investor you can join the bounty, if not it is okay.

Also yes, sometimes people get attracte to airdrops and contest and not an investor, still the same time you ICOs get bought investor, a bounty hunter and an airdrop/contest hunter  Cheesy
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:38:42 PM

So, I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on current bounties and airdrop as an element to help projects. I have a thought that it does not help to attract real users or investors who would invest to a startups that want to raise money through token sale. But in case of existing projects that already work with crypto and have their own coin on exchanges is a different story. What do you think about using bounty or contest for a project that is working and have its coin on exchanges?

I think the current bounties and airdrops are bashing and smashing the reputation of cryptocurrency to the ground because of all the scams and stupid idiot scammers
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:47:17 PM

I think airdrops and bounty contests distracts us from the main project and it's concept. Though it is true that they can be profitable for many users but the process or the phase, as they call it, looks very unnecessary for a ICO project to carry out.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:50:02 PM

In recent two months i ahve joined more than 100+ bounties, airdrops and contests but believe me only 20 to 30 projects were come to be a true and honest one and  other are scams or fraud ones or you can say Liers who share fake claims and crap value project or tokens which are really useless to participate and totally time of waste. This was a eye opening experience for me where i came to know the true and fake things about the airdrops and bounty contests.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Adel jamal

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:21:33 PM

I think the bounties ,airdrops and contests it is a important for any project to be successful  and to rise fund of project.
unpack

Activity: 292

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:24:56 PM

The best for the marketing is signature bounty. Here on btct are the potential investors and I think that the influence on the people on social media is very low, here we have many people interested in investing.
Airdrops are nonsense in my view.
GreenInformation547

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:55:08 PM

Airdrops, bounty campaigns etc are for more people to join and know about the ICO. Which is definitely very important for the ICO to reach new people. However, these phases are absolutely unnecessary and plays no significant part from the side of a investor other than wasting their time.
dongoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:57:13 PM

I think that airdrop and bounty are still lucrative and profitable. However, there are just too many around that you don't know anymore which is legitimate and good and very profitable, or just worth doing
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:00:46 AM

I think the bounty thread is very helpful to the project team, but the air drop is not very helpful to the project team.
Most of the time, air drops only attract people to sell tokens, and even negative publicity for the team.

Yes, I agree with you. Most of the members here, find the ICO's who are doing airdrops are shitcoins. After all these reviews, most of the people won't bother joining airdrops. I think it is better to have a signature campaign than airdrops.
win365

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:57:48 AM

In my humble opinion bounties are experiencing the last days of their. Very soon I think ico's will discover that bounty campaigns is not that effective as they thought about them. And so they will rediscover some new advertising ways.

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

The main attraction of bounties, airdrops and contests is that they let you gain exposure without spending any of your own money. If you have a couple hundred grand kicking around you could always spend your money on a targeted advertising campaign that would give you much more control over the messaging and offer a better ROI on the money involved. But since these are start ups they are willing to award some of the potential gains from success in return for people who are willing to work when the work may come to nothing.

Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:31:33 PM

Advertising engine progress. Without advertising it is very difficult to learn about a new project. I regularly go through the links in the signatures of other forum users and so I'm looking for projects for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: