Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:09:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about current bounties, airdrops and contests  (Read 846 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:11:39 AM

You don't think that it helps to attract investors?

If it's not working then these bounties won't multiple in numbers if the first ones didn't succeed. These are types of marketing so as long as it's helping to expand viewership of the project then it actually helps. That adds numbers of traffic which is what these projects are aiming.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:19:36 AM

I still can't figure out why all projects depends on market conditions, what about those projects with no ICO? I joined a bounty with no ICO called OriginalMy and I got paid ,the project has no ICO and infact  the token price is very stable even in this bad market ,they should stop making excuses as if it all depends on market conditions ,if you are sure of your projects you don't have to worry about market conditions. And about those bounties that won't pay after bounty ended it means they are all bad projects anyway
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:43:16 AM

If generosity will help to develop the project, it is worth the effort, but I do not think it will attract a new audience because newcomers do not like the listed tokens.
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:45:08 AM

I think that a lot of bounties are scam, because the projects are unable to reach their funding goals. Thats why the TGEs are getting postponed and the hunters are left without any payments. Sad but we need to face the truth.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:44:30 AM

So, I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on current bounties and airdrop as an element to help projects. I have a thought that it does not help to attract real users or investors who would invest to a startups that want to raise money through token sale. But in case of existing projects that already work with crypto and have their own coin on exchanges is a different story. What do you think about using bounty or contest for a project that is working and have its coin on exchanges?
They have been around for a long time, and I don't think there is anything wrong with it. I am currently doing bounty activities.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:49:02 PM

Contests are unfair, and now it's obvious. As for me, the team usually use the competition to send money to friends and family, while remaining unnoticed.
MULTIK888

Activity: 123
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:56:30 PM

Rewards and airdrops today are nothing more than a hoax in the hope of attracting more users to their projects.
Against the background of such a market, who will give you tokens just like that if there are only losses everywhere. Over the past six months, in my opinion, not a single airdrop has been paid yet-a continuous spam and deception. Do not get fooled by this - people want to promote their project at your expense.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █  Gooreo [/ u] - Дeцeнтpaлизoвaннaя плaтфopмa кapьepы! █ https://t.me/gooreo █ [/ center]
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:58:38 PM

Contests are unfair, and now it's obvious. As for me, the team usually use the competition to send money to friends and family, while remaining unnoticed.

If you're trully support the project, there is no unfair casses. We know that bounty ,airdrop,etc are kind of marketing strategy that being implement by the project owner.
If you want your project ,success then you need to work with your heart not with your ego ( want get paid without hard work )

Smiley
eagle123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:21:11 PM

Bounty can help both new ico and coins that are already existing in the market, for new ico, it will create awareness for people to invest in the project and for the existing coins on the exchanges, it will make people to know about the coins and their project, it's not really about the market price for the existing coins, it's about letting more people to know about their project.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:27:45 PM

in my opinion, the above things are something beneficial. from the above things I liked bounty campaign. fit for work. We'll get the wages of our performance that would normally be assessed on a weekly basis in accordance with the deadline of the project that followed. This is interesting. without out our capital can have the coins.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:44:39 PM

Bounty can help both new ico and coins that are already existing in the market, for new ico, it will create awareness for people to invest in the project and for the existing coins on the exchanges, it will make people to know about the coins and their project, it's not really about the market price for the existing coins, it's about letting more people to know about their project.
You perfectly noticed about the existing coins. I think that the bounty companies should be aimed at attracting the audience for existing projects, but not for those that have not been created yet
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:48:46 PM

According to me bounties is quite an important role in introducing a project to the wider community. And with bounties it will have a good impact on the project community, without a project community is difficult to develop, if it's about airdrop I think the project is less promising because a lot of tokens go into market.
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:29:41 AM

the bounty will continue to exist and it will be helpful for the project to be great for attracting investors. but maybe that makes the bounty is quite bad because many are throwing out the results of their bounty at a pretty low price. but the obvious without the bounty then ICO would not be able to run smoothly.
MegaPost

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:58:09 AM

So, I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on current bounties and airdrop as an element to help projects. I have a thought that it does not help to attract real users or investors who would invest to a startups that want to raise money through token sale. But in case of existing projects that already work with crypto and have their own coin on exchanges is a different story. What do you think about using bounty or contest for a project that is working and have its coin on exchanges?

99% of the aid are counterfeit. There is even a subject, which consists of a large number of fake airfields, so I do not waste my time on this activity.
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:06:14 AM

I think all of them aren't good enough due to market conditions.
You know, ICOs didn't collected a lot for last 6 months, so market is really hard.
My opinion is that new formats of bounties will be applied, like Aergo bounty, there was high quality contest with several rates of allocation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: