Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:22:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IGT-CRYPTO - Cryptocurrency Exchange 🔥updated ROADMAP IEO and more!🔥  (Read 109788 times)
surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:20:22 PM

How many users will be here in a year?? Active users in particular. Expectations from the team
Up to 10k users at ease. In one year after realese it will be okay
Why so low result do you expect?? Huh I hope to see 100k users here at least!
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:28:30 PM

How many users will be here in a year?? Active users in particular. Expectations from the team
Lets face it - the whole crypto community is few millions people. Even less users are users who are looking for dapps. The rest are just speculstors. So 10k users are okay. At least from the beginning
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:40:21 PM

Lets face it - the whole crypto community is few millions people. Even less users are users who are looking for dapps. The rest are just speculstors. So 10k users are okay. At least from the beginning
No, still very low. Up to 100k is potential user base here. It is exchange, not the simple dapp with utility token. Exchanges usually have thousands of active users
aragon4ikSS

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:53:00 PM

Any big investors here already? Probably hedge funds?
Yaremi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:55:15 PM

How does this platform differ from other platforms that perform the same functions as this project? Why should users support it?

We have an unique selling proposition is the creation of a trading ecosystem that includes:
Connection of payment services SWIFT / SEPA.
IGT-CRYPTO mobile app.
Own cryptocurrency multi wallet.
Margin Trading.
Payment cards issuing.
Referral program.
Social trading network.
etc.

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:36:32 PM

How does this platform differ from other platforms that perform the same functions as this project? Why should users support it?

Developers have created a hybrid model of the date transferring, processing and storage that involves processing on the data on several levels to ensure maximum speed and security

This is already interesting, before I did not hear about this approach to creating a platform. I will actively follow the project to know all the latest news

All right, in what social networks do you follow the project? I think that the most convenient place is the channel of the project. There you can ask the question to users and administrator
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:42:53 PM

Developers have created a hybrid model of the date transferring, processing and storage that involves processing on the data on several levels to ensure maximum speed and security

This is already interesting, before I did not hear about this approach to creating a platform. I will actively follow the project to know all the latest news

All right, in what social networks do you follow the project? I think that the most convenient place is the channel of the project. There you can ask the question to users and administrator

I agree with you, but I love twitter, there I can follow only the news, without unnecessary messages. It is very convenient. Could you share with me a link to the twitter and the channel telegram of the project?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:50:20 PM

I agree with you, but I love twitter, there I can follow only the news, without unnecessary messages. It is very convenient. Could you share with me a link to the twitter and the channel telegram of the project?

Oh sure! https://t.me/IGTCRIPTO and https://twitter.com/some-script. I'll try to learn how to work with Twitter, because I've never worked with it before!
EggieR

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:06:25 PM

Your road map is quite extensive, has a number of interesting positions, it remains only to wait for a result. As recently there have appeared similar projects that have already become successful.
Vladrak

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:31:01 PM

I'm delighted with your project. I would like to participate. Tell me please when the initial period of the sale of ICO?
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:39:12 PM

Even the minimum fees are enough for development and for launch. The question is what then and how to be able to scale without advertising remains open. Now there are dozens of exchanges with zero bids on them as you will solve the problem of growth? And how will you attract new users?
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:21:19 PM

I appreciate the already working product, so it's more than an MVP. It shows how serious and ambitious the team is. Good luck.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:26:20 PM

There are many projects that have worked on this purpose. But this is the most feasible project. Looking at the project, looking at the number of people supporting the project, we see that clearly.
Yaremi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:41:00 AM

September 3
Buy first and get limited bonus!

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
semiwylson

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:28:56 AM

May I store your token on Trezor? Or ledger at least?
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:34:20 AM

May I store your token on Trezor? Or ledger at least?
Yes, it is simple erc20 token. So you may store any tokens, not only this one, withn your trezor on your eth address
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:09:13 PM

To be honest Im a little bit doubtful you will be able to issue your own debit cards. You know very strict jurisdiction in Europe and mastercard prefer to avoid the work with crypto projects
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:12:53 PM

To be honest Im a little bit doubtful you will be able to issue your own debit cards. You know very strict jurisdiction in Europe and mastercard prefer to avoid the work with crypto projects
Project is not limited with only EU jurisdiction. It may easily issue the cards in offshore jurisduction and operate there
karlos_545

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:55:24 PM

Project is not limited with only EU jurisdiction. It may easily issue the cards in offshore jurisduction and operate there
The problem is not in jurisdiction. The problem in debit card providers - visa and mastercard. They dont want to work with crypto projects at all. Thats why any of debit card crypto project have not deliver the cards to users massively
all_inman

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:58:49 PM

The problem is not in jurisdiction. The problem in debit card providers - visa and mastercard. They dont want to work with crypto projects at all. Thats why any of debit card crypto project have not deliver the cards to users massively
They are afraid of competition I guess Grin
Anyway debit card issuance is not priority for this project. It is just additional feature
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: