Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:31:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IGT-CRYPTO - Cryptocurrency Exchange 🔥updated ROADMAP IEO and more!🔥  (Read 109787 times)
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:21:19 AM

Will you maintain the price of your token on your native exchange?
What do you have in mind? Buyback or something like that? I think that this makes no sense, since the price of the token must be established through a market mechanism.
I do not think we should worry about the price of the token. Tokens of most exchanges made huge X-s, I hope this project will not be an exception.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:35:30 AM

It seems to me that as soon as the sale begins, the soft cap will be achieved immediately. Due to the fact that at this stage a double bonus will operate.
This is a very plausible scenario. The project is promising, the bonus is limited so many investors will hurry to invest their money in the project to ensure its receipt.
As written above, bonuses will decrease as tokens are sold, so investors really need to make a decision in advance and act promptly.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Yaremi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:40:39 AM

One more quastion.
Are you going to add any other fiat?? except dollars and euros
We plan to implement a large number of trading pairs and new currencies. In particular, we will add extra fiat currencies. The exact currencies will be announced later. We consider the leading fiat currencies for implementing on our exchange.

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
Yaremi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:48:28 AM

what's the main advantage of the project?
We aim to provide our customers and token holders with such benefits such as:

Dividends to owners of the token, in the amount of 25% of the income of IGT-CRYPTO.
1) SWIFT / SEPA – working with fiat currencies.
2) Margin Trading.
3) Ecosystem IGT-CRYPTO:
-payment IGT Debit Card
-merchants for receiving payments
-IGT Multi Wallet
-API for developers

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:57:20 AM

How much funds have you collected now? I mean I see the oic that half of soft cap is reached for a week now. I think you have even more funds now

Half of soft cap is reached  - it`s right. At the moment, we have several serious incoming investment proposals.
Are these proposals from funds or pools of investors? When will there be more information about this?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Yaremi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:29:26 AM

How much funds have you collected now? I mean I see the oic that half of soft cap is reached for a week now. I think you have even more funds now

Half of soft cap is reached  - it`s right. At the moment, we have several serious incoming investment proposals.
Are these proposals from funds or pools of investors? When will there be more information about this?
We are not allowed to disclose information about our private sale according to the agreement. However, at the current stage we are negotiating with several investment funds, pools and some private investors.

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:29:32 AM

how many tokens will be issued? And how many of them will be available for sale?

We have issued 21 million of IGTT. Throughout the ICO, IGT Token will have a fixed price of $1. Those who buy our token on the early stage will be rewarded with a bonus number of coins. The selected model allows to save the initial value of the coin and does not lead to its fall after the completion of the ICO. In total, 12.6 million tokens will be sold during the ICO, which will account for 60% of the total number of tokens. The bonus depends on the amount of tokens sold during the ICO, and within the ICO timeframes.
I like your token distribution system. Thanks to it, investors are confident in protecting their interests and can invest at any stage of ICO.
I agree with you. The bonus system accurately reflects the situation on the market and allows you to get a good compensation for entering the project in the early stages.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:46:39 AM

what's the main advantage of the project?
We aim to provide our customers and token holders with such benefits such as:

Dividends to owners of the token, in the amount of 25% of the income of IGT-CRYPTO.
1) SWIFT / SEPA – working with fiat currencies.
2) Margin Trading.
3) Ecosystem IGT-CRYPTO:
-payment IGT Debit Card
-merchants for receiving payments
-IGT Multi Wallet
-API for developers
If we consider the project from the point of view of a "traditional" investor, then it is practically ideal. Working with fiat, margin trading is something that is necessary in the crypto market.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

One more quastion.
We plan to implement a large number of trading pairs and new currencies. In particular, we will add extra fiat currencies. The exact currencies will be announced later. We consider the leading fiat currencies for implementing on our exchange.
I think that the dollar as a fiat currency for the pair is enough. This is a universal currency and any investor has the opportunity to work with it.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:54:09 AM

One more quastion.
I think that the dollar as a fiat currency for the pair is enough. This is a universal currency and any investor has the opportunity to work with it.
I think that flexibility and diversity will be useful for any project. The introduction of other fiat currencies will attract more people to the platform.
DrewVi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:03:27 PM

Greetings,
Is КYC needed in order to join the sale? When does the ICO campaign start? Do you have a bounty program? Waiting for your answers. Thank you so much
Yaremi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:04:36 PM

how many tokens will be issued? And how many of them will be available for sale?

We have issued 21 million of IGTT. Throughout the ICO, IGT Token will have a fixed price of $1. Those who buy our token on the early stage will be rewarded with a bonus number of coins. The selected model allows to save the initial value of the coin and does not lead to its fall after the completion of the ICO. In total, 12.6 million tokens will be sold during the ICO, which will account for 60% of the total number of tokens. The bonus depends on the amount of tokens sold during the ICO, and within the ICO timeframes.
I like your token distribution system. Thanks to it, investors are confident in protecting their interests and can invest at any stage of ICO.
I agree with you. The bonus system accurately reflects the situation on the market and allows you to get a good compensation for entering the project in the early stages.
But what is more important, we decided to not give away large bonuses in order to protect our investors from the price dumping and make the whole investment process fair for everyone.

smartcontractsdev

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:09:41 PM

Greetings,
Is КYC needed in order to join the sale? When does the ICO campaign start? Do you have a bounty program? Waiting for your answers. Thank you so much

>>Is КYC needed in order to join the sale?

Yes.

>>When does the ICO campaign start?

Today.

>>Do you have a bounty program?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4911164.0

All info i found in OP:)

MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:30:55 PM

Good project ! have strong team!  i have read the whitepaper that really awesome .i beliave this project will huge succses ! good luck to the team !
Rashid Ahmed

Activity: 298
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:47:06 PM

Hello IGT-CRYPTO community and the developers!

Mobile app  for your exchange is developing now? If yes, what stage? alpha, beta etc.

Interested be project:)
Yaremi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

Mobile app  for your exchange is developing now? If yes, what stage? alpha, beta etc.

Yes, we are developing the mobile app which is currently in the dev.alpha stage. The app will be released in Q4, 2018.

bitaibe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

Hey fellows. This idea is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear paln
I'd like to join your community
Rashid Ahmed

Activity: 298
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

Yes, we are developing the mobile app which is currently in the dev.alpha stage. The app will be released in Q4, 2018.

Thanks, good luck with this! What 24h volume in your exchange?
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:37:55 PM

But what is more important, we decided to not give away large bonuses in order to protect our investors from the price dumping and make the whole investment process fair for everyone.

But at least you have to make an interesting trade, so it's not just to enter exchanges and silence daily volume, all of that is meaningless if you only use the name of justice.
respectrez

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:05:20 PM

What projects did your CEO work for before IGT?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: