Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:03:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IGT-CRYPTO - Cryptocurrency Exchange 🔥updated ROADMAP IEO and more!🔥  (Read 109787 times)
debext

Activity: 778
Merit: 141

☆☆☆☆☆★

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:32:53 PM

In the campaign bounty there are only signatures for the ranks of the "Sr. Member" and "Hero/Legendary". Is not that a mistake? Or at whom the rank below, now they are not accepted in the bounty campaign of signatures?
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EdwardsEdward

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

Website is excellent, I agree, but today you need so much more than a website to succeed.Most important aspect will be adoption, getting merchants to use your tokens everywhere!!!
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:12:58 PM

IGT Company are building an Exchange based on security, the most important thing for the customers beacuse the user must be a priority for a service that they request! Let's see how IGT token Will work based on these informations.

the kind like Desico is also doing which is also doing ICO right now. funny they came up at the same time.

You have working exchange? I just looking to your exchange and this not looks like at working product. It even dont looks like for MVP. Or you have some more functionals for registered users?

https://igt-crypto.net

yes it doesn't look like its an MVP at all. makes me think this is again another scam. has anyone ever verified the people behind this project? just so you know there was a project that receives ratings but turned out to be a scam. Just asking whether this one isn't.

Yes i verified the people behind this project. It's not MVP, it's a fully functional exchange. https://icopools.io/en/ico-details/igt-crypto

And how you verified this people? Can you provide proof that this people are all real and have some skills?
This is "fully functional exchange"? Its probably a joke? 12 year old children can make more functionally layout for site
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:20:34 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 01:31:22 AM by electronicash

IGT Company are building an Exchange based on security, the most important thing for the customers beacuse the user must be a priority for a service that they request! Let's see how IGT token Will work based on these informations.

the kind like Desico is also doing which is also doing ICO right now. funny they came up at the same time.

You have working exchange? I just looking to your exchange and this not looks like at working product. It even dont looks like for MVP. Or you have some more functionals for registered users?

https://igt-crypto.net

yes it doesn't look like its an MVP at all. makes me think this is again another scam. has anyone ever verified the people behind this project? just so you know there was a project that receives ratings but turned out to be a scam. Just asking whether this one isn't.

Yes i verified the people behind this project. It's not MVP, it's a fully functional exchange. https://icopools.io/en/ico-details/igt-crypto

And how you verified this people? Can you provide proof that this people are all real and have some skills?
This is "fully functional exchange"? Its probably a joke? 12 year old children can make more functionally layout for site

i just want to reiterate HOW did you verify these team members and advisors in this project? A proof like like fcat is asking.
i don't see this project to be legit actually. if i was to develop a real good project, i wouldn't chose such kind of domain with hypen at all. it looks like a poorly panned attempt to scam people here..

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
vavan37

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

I would like very much this project to work. I believe in its future.  Speed and good service are very important in the cryptocurrency now. When do you plan to add the rest?
T85083598

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:26:08 AM

Programmers along with successful financiers have created a platform that combines advanced technological solutions Good luck !!!!!
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:37:19 PM

IGT weekly market digest 📯
The most memorable events of the past week.
https://medium.com/@IGTCRYPTO/igt-weekly-market-digest-65a592fb6770

ChrisWal

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:42:29 PM

Great project among many! The plan will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This idea is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! With pleasure I will watch out for him.
bakst2

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:53:28 PM

Perfect balanced team. Detailed whitepaper with business, finance, and technical information. Very reasonable hardcap in this bleeding market. There are similar concepts but market needs good exchanges - I believe in this team! Looking forward for the working product.
101nowby
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

BTC

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:31:41 AM

Kind time of the day for everyone!
It seems to me that the idea with your credit card will be blocked Banks and the government will not like it.
Forgive me, but I did not read the entire branch. Maybe you already talked about it

■▂▂▃▃▅▅ BTC Forever ▅▅▃▃▂▂ ■
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vikram_Ficup

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:44:25 AM

sometimes I feel a bit sad for being in the country with so many regulations and restrictions because, you know, I would surely invest in this promising business!
stock999

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:17:17 AM

I registered and found that i can do nothing on this exchange. Because they require a KYC verification with ID documents upload.
This is not acceptable for me in principle, on my mind cryptocurrency must be free from any kind of verification, ID documents, etc.
So this project is just useless for those who are against KYC in crypto world. Don't waste a time.

What should i place here? Any advice appreciated.
frausoft

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:49:37 PM

The project has already achieved good results. It already works, but you only run fourteen currency pairs. When you plan to add other currency pairs.
Atesizstoc

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:57:04 PM

Definitely a good business with a good team, it's solving an issue that's very relevant to the 21st century and is in the forefront of innovation. Believe that you can make really good idea.
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:22:03 PM
Merited by Yaremi (1)

A good project. IGT Company will distribute the part of its profits received by the IGT Crypto exchange among the holders of IGT tokens in proportion to their shares. Many will like this. Good luck to the project!

smartcontractsdev

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:28:59 PM
Merited by Yaremi (1)

Partnership with Credits

source: https://medium.com/@IGTCRYPTO/partnership-with-credits-5cea569ae944
Yaremi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 08:25:44 AM

The project has already achieved good results. It already works, but you only run fourteen currency pairs. When you plan to add other currency pairs.

We plan to increase the number of trading pairs (starting from the top 20 marketcap currencies) in the fourth quarter of 2018.

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
Rashid Ahmed

Activity: 298
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:35:53 PM

amazing news Cool waiting new updates and news from the dev. team
BloodFlow

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:09:50 PM

Done
frausoft

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:07:13 PM

This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent  road map, planned and projected growth in both  the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: