Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:46:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin will not hit 20000 soon?  (Read 1996 times)
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:03:48 PM

It's really hard to tell if bitcoin will hit $20,000. No one is sure on this. They can make bold prediction but no assurance. Some say it will hit $20,000 because bigger companies and investors don't want to miss the chance of the rise if bitcoin this year that is why they are going to buy large volume of bitcoins. With gradual increase of bitcoin price for the past 2 months encourages investors. Eventually resulting to higher price.
tung06081989

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:08:18 PM

I believe that investor are afraid of bitcoin price will down again, and some have get bitcoin at lower price so they sell it at this moment. In 2017, there were many ICOs and more and more money was investing in crypto, because they need to use bitcoin to buy other coin, so as long as the money is poured into the market, the price rose. The relation of BTC and ICOs are two-ways
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:25:55 PM

The Bitcoin is not based on the ICO, so if the price increases it is not because the ICOs are gone. Because ICOs are based on Bitcoin, so when the price of bitcoin is volitile and the bitcoin price is high during ICO it is certain that when the bitcoin price falls, it will have a great impact on the ICO.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jocker00

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:31:16 PM

i think it will hit 20,000 soon but not that soon.because the whole crypto market is having a bad season and in that every sector of crypto currency is having problem surviving this  but still now after all type of bad market situation still bitcoin is standing at the top of crypto currency and have a higher value than other coin.it will happen but it will take some time to recover the loses in just a few months and i hope this won't continue for so long it will be over soon .when bitcoin will hit more than what we have ever seen .
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 04:35:29 PM

I'm sure that bitcoin will reach the price of $ 20,000 already in late 2018 or early 2019.

In 2020, the cost will fluctuate in the range of 60, 000 - 100, 000 dollars

coinminerdotcom

Activity: 108
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 04:37:38 PM

If BTC can stabilize above 8k we could see a near future of 20k. The big mining facilities kept it above 5k. The general public will jump back on board of FOMO if there is a stable 8k-10k. I believe once it breaches the 5 digits we could see a growth to where we were last year.

Trusted US based Company
coinminer.com
tranquyen123456

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

Bitcoin's growth began in early 2017 and then it touch 20000. Bitcoin's largest growth is due to the ability to trade with tether dollar. With this growth, a huge growth in ICOs appeared. Nowadays about 30 ICOs are added to the market. This huge volume of ICOs, has taken the power of bitcoin growth. Like weeds next to a tree. Bitcoin will not grow until ICOs exists.
There is no link between the number of ICOs and the BTC price. The BTC has not raised prices due to the shark submerged, they will still drown in order to accumulate more BTC, in addition to the bad news from governments
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

Bitcoin's growth began in early 2017 and then it touch 20000. Bitcoin's largest growth is due to the ability to trade with tether dollar. With this growth, a huge growth in ICOs appeared. Nowadays about 30 ICOs are added to the market. This huge volume of ICOs, has taken the power of bitcoin growth. Like weeds next to a tree. Bitcoin will not grow until ICOs exists.

this is like being bound to two things that need each other, the complementary things between bitcoin and ico are good things and as a complete and important trap between bitcoin and ico
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:50:08 PM

There are many reasons for it.On them some are it's reputation fact,new ICO's entry,low confidence of investors,some structural weakness e.t.c. Now time it's survive for gain it's position back.But it is not enough for future of btc.I think it will take sometime more to hit required economy.

Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:52:24 PM

Half agree.

Investors are dividing their capital so that they could go with the flow of the crypto industry. They also want that one time millionaire type specially new investors and even the average one with just the enough dollar to invest with.

ICO's have been booming but mostly are scams or cannot even get that soft cap that they wanted. Somehow this also put doubts with investors. So there is a 50-50 chance here. They might stay with bitcoin for security or risk it with an ICO.
I guess it will depend on them. I would rather stay with bitcoin although I am also reading some good ICO's.

Let us not forget that bitcoin buyers will keep on coming. New ones. This means more demand. It is non stop cycle.
Khan Apon

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:11:46 PM

Bitcoin is standing at the top of crypto currency and have a higher value than other coin. But in This situation i want to say that, bitcoin will hit $20k very soon.
And i think now 2018 and very early bitcoin price grow first and 2020 year when price make $20k.           
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:34:47 PM

Maybe that will happen, this takes a very long time, many people throw away to get profit, ICO does not give effect to Bitcoin, Bitcoin will continue to grow with its own hands over time, massive adoption always happens for every year signifying the market is always volatile, people will be more aware of buying Bitcoin than others.
EliseIhado

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:35:40 PM

I think it will not be $ 20k soon, maybe 5 years later, ETH will probably have a larger market capitalization as it has a good foundation to support many different coin. Wink
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:43:23 PM

be patient, for now we just have to wait.
I am very sure that in the middle of August next bitcoin will pump. although not up to $ 20,000 is at least a little below that price.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:44:26 PM

I don't believe in it that the several ICOs coming up on daily bases are responsible for the current price of Bitcoin. ICOs have been with us and there were so many icos last year and yet bitcoin reached an ATH. Please note that several ICOs could not meet the hardcap due to the low bitcoin and ethereum prices.
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:47:23 PM

Yes, I fully agree with you. Bitcoin is really unlikely to return to 20K in the short term. To know that the market is now full of foamed projects, which is caused by the abuse of ICO.
Flowerbiuq

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:50:36 PM

This year, many worthless ICO projects are randomly entering the exchange, which has hurt the entire industry's ecosystem, and I don't think the price of bitcoin will soon return to $20000.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:04:00 PM

Actually last time ATH price of bitcoin of 20,000 dollars was not its actual price and it was only due to launch of bitcoin futures.But this time,there's no such event.I would say that it would be hard for bitcoin to even cross and remain above the 10,000 dollars price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:07:57 PM

Where are you in a hurry to?we will get there soon even on the eleventh hour,the glory of btc will shine big time.This market is full of surprises.As things look more gloomy,it can also turn around so soon than we all expect.The market should be like this,so that no one can be able to correctly predict its movement.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:15:06 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 07:10:15 PM by Xenoph0bia

Actually last time ATH price of bitcoin of 20,000 dollars was not its actual price and it was only due to launch of bitcoin futures.But this time,there's no such event.I would say that it would be hard for bitcoin to even cross and remain above the 10,000 dollars price.
There are several factors behind this situation.The forces of demand and supply play a role in determing the price of bitcoin.The demand of bitcoin is down a bit these days and the price is also down.People are selling their bitcoins due to this reason only.Bitcoin is also banned in some nations due to which the price is falling down.The amount of investment done in bitcoin also deternines the value of bitcoin.But yes it can reach near this value later in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: