Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:40:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin will not hit 20000 soon?  (Read 1996 times)
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:23:07 PM

Bitcoin's growth began in early 2017 and then it touch 20000. Bitcoin's largest growth is due to the ability to trade with tether dollar. With this growth, a huge growth in ICOs appeared. Nowadays about 30 ICOs are added to the market. This huge volume of ICOs, has taken the power of bitcoin growth. Like weeds next to a tree. Bitcoin will not grow until ICOs exists.

I think your argument is flawed. ICO growth has nothing to do with this bearish trend. Obviously, bitcoin reaches its peaked and is a bubble waiting to be burst which happened eventually. That's why we witnessed this bearish season and it will take some time (probably next year) to see bitcoin consolidate and make another run. It has nothing to do with ICO projects being born everyday. The bearish trend is inevitable.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Nahid Alom

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:30:13 PM

As we can see in the market, there's still a lot of loss, because there's still some faults even though it's endorsed worldwide, some countries banned,  i think  price of bitcoin will maybe increase or decrease before the year ends, just like last year. 😃
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:35:21 PM

This is not the reason bitcoin is not appreciating at a very fast  rate because the time Bitcoin appreciated to that amount last year we were still having many coins already in the market and also existing coin in the coinmarketcap

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:01:33 PM

I can't see what 30 new ICO project each day should have to do with the Bitcoin price goes up or down.
The numbers of ICO projects will much likely keep growing in numbers in the years to come.
The price of bitcoins are driving by a numbers of factors and the use case of bitcoins, like using bitcoins to buy into new project, so the Bitcoin price should go up if more people buy bitcoins to buy into ICO projects.
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:23:00 PM

The price of bitcon can hit 20000$ again but  I don't see the link between ICOs and the price of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin was high even when a  large number of ICO projects existed. The price of  bitcoin will continue to fluctuate  just like any other asset out there.
helen28

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:38:49 PM

The price of bitcon can hit 20000$ again but  I don't see the link between ICOs and the price of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin was high even when a  large number of ICO projects existed. The price of  bitcoin will continue to fluctuate  just like any other asset out there.
That is right, why not, it is not impossible, it will really come soon, we don't need to argue with this as we all know that there is a great impact with the number of users, and we have number of demands increasing as the day is passing by.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:44:10 PM

The current price of bitcoin is already quite large and at the moment I don't see the prerequisites for a sharp increase. What preconditions do you see?
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:48:29 PM

Bitcoin's growth began in early 2017 and then it touch 20000. Bitcoin's largest growth is due to the ability to trade with tether dollar. With this growth, a huge growth in ICOs appeared. Nowadays about 30 ICOs are added to the market. This huge volume of ICOs, has taken the power of bitcoin growth. Like weeds next to a tree. Bitcoin will not grow until ICOs exists.

It's not the months of bitcoin reach 20k last year.
We have to be optimist bitcoin will reach more than 20k in the end of the year because many people said so
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

Its because it takes a lot of time to reached that price again, bitcoin needs to recover first before it will skyrocket again, meaning if some investors do invest in bitcoin,  bitcoin will pump again. Wait for the massive adoption in bitcoin worldwide and sooner it will skyrocket again and surpass the recent all time high.
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:17:40 PM

I believe bitcoin can actually reach a price of $ 20,000 already this year. Obviously, the market has reached the bottom at the level of 5800-6000 dollars. At present, the trend has changed to increase the BTC price. Periodically, there will be corrections that we have seen in last few days. The level of $ 7400 stood up and  we should expect growth to $9000 now.

Sanchezino40

Activity: 484

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:33:17 PM

You cannot conclude hastily that Bitcoin wouldn't hit 20k. Look at last year for example. No one was able to ascertain weather Bitcoin will reach that level or not. Saying Bitcoin wouldn't reach 20k around August is premature. We still have a whole lot of September, October, November and December to know if the price of Bitcoin will race to that height. We have to be patient and watch what will happen in the future.
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:14:57 PM

Probably because people are afraid to invest again in bitcoin because they lose because and sell even in a low price because they are all a weakling hand and very nervous in long term.

wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:17:10 PM

We don't know what will happen in the future. We can't predict the price in the future but we all hope that the price of bitcoin will reach 20000. If that happens, many holders of bitcoin will sell to gain profit.
tsinelas

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:29:20 PM

bitcoin will grow as buy orders more, bitcoin grows not because of ico that many popping up, starting from early 2018 many ico not reach hardcap because bitcoin price down big magnitude
For me it will get 20k Dollars soon. Even lots of Altcoins are develop it will get there not now but soon. The market are just evaluating and investing in altcoins because they get the potential of these cryptos. And I think that is why the demand of bitcoin gets down and the price is moving with it.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:32:21 PM

We don't know what will happen soon but I think it will reach 20000 dollars in the future. We just have to trust bitcoin that its price can rise more than 20000 dollars. Bitcoin is still developing now so there is a high chance that the price will rise.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
kriptowitch

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:56:39 PM

This phenomenon is bound to happen. The question of course in time and how long this rise will last. Last year's pump were organized and manipulated by the "whales" of the market.

ANN |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰|    ASURE NETWORK     |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰| Bounty
FIRST SCALABLE DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL SECURITY NETWORK
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:08:42 PM

Where did you get your stats? ICO's also make Bitcoin popular and so other coins, NO coin have ever taken Bitcoin's throne its still the most powerful crypto. I understand that Bitcoin's dominance is not permanent because of wide competitions and a lot of projects being developed but still its the mother of crypto industry and I think Bitcoin and so other coins and its here to stay and there's a lot of space for growth in this space.
RobbieRich

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:13:11 PM

Bitcoin itself is already antique and behind in specs ! Hence all the forks ! And the wait is for a fork that will be able to withstand AND equal todays fiat currency transactions !
Block time is way too long and block size is from the Middle Ages ...
Block size needs to go Giga... and block time Nano....
KayceeMae

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:15:51 PM

bitcoin has suffered from the competition of alts very hard, but this has not reached too much the capacity of bitcoin to be the leading crypto currency, now we are witnessing a revenge of bitcoin as it manages to regain its value while alts still red
anrian062

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

I cannot see why you blame ICO/new project for bitcoin to rise. Its a big no, it has mutual relationship as we know that most project contain many new people and "forced" to interact with btc no matter what. more people = more money invested to supply btc and rising their value
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: