Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:39:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin will not hit 20000 soon?  (Read 1991 times)
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:43:20 AM

The volatility nature of bitcoin makes the price unprecdictable , so i believe the price can reach 20000 usd any moment
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:48:24 AM

Its not literally but yes, ICO's do bring normal investors into the crypto market and will definitely increase the worth of whole community. But lately, we have hardly seen any ICO making a successful comeback or implementation after getting their investment.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:20:54 AM

Bitcoin's growth began in early 2017 and then it touch 20000. Bitcoin's largest growth is due to the ability to trade with tether dollar. With this growth, a huge growth in ICOs appeared. Nowadays about 30 ICOs are added to the market. This huge volume of ICOs, has taken the power of bitcoin growth. Like weeds next to a tree. Bitcoin will not grow until ICOs exists.
You are true with your statement. There are lots of ICOs appearing in the market and there are lots of investors who are supporting ICOs. For me, I will not focus on ICOs but I will focus on how to earn bitcoins, That i why I am joining bounty campaigns and earn bitcoins because I do believe bitcoin price will hit 20000 soon.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:39:13 AM

You are wrong with your perspective , ICOs do not have anything to do with btc growth in value , btc only has it time for correction and that is why we are in dip if you check technical analysis you will understand and if you says ICOs are the reason then we should have see 20k in 2017 because the level and high rate of ICOs then was high with not just small amount but big funds, like 20millions+ were raised in almost all the ico and yet we see the high in btc so never think ICOs are main reason it decline.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:42:52 AM

Bitcoin's growth began in early 2017 and then it touch 20000. Bitcoin's largest growth is due to the ability to trade with tether dollar. With this growth, a huge growth in ICOs appeared. Nowadays about 30 ICOs are added to the market. This huge volume of ICOs, has taken the power of bitcoin growth. Like weeds next to a tree. Bitcoin will not grow until ICOs exists.

I don't agree with you the reason is bitcoin is not dependent on anything or anyone one thing, second thing is there are 300 plus ICOs running at the same time but now people are fed up from ICOs investing because the waiting time is too long so people prefer those coins which are already on exchanges. If you say that other altcoins face difficulty due to ICOs then it is acceptable but in bitcoin's case it is not acceptable.

And soon bitcoin will reach 20k$ again.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:55:42 AM

This is not just easy as newbie think, although you saw bitcoin price skyrocket last year, then expecting that it will happen again this year which is not, this is just all speculations and dumps are really exist now, meaning when it comes to pump, theres a small probability that the pump will exist longer without dump. Because this year is a year of dump/reds. But we see that bitcoin price is slowly recovering, hoping that this is a good sign.
MaxApple147

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:49:53 AM

Couldn't agree with you on the part that ICOs are stopping BTC from growing. In my opinion, the scenario is completely opposite. ICOs rely heavily on BTC price. Most of the investors invest on an ICO, buys altcoin and convert them to btc. Which is why alts market is also facing a loss. However, with future hearings of ETF, the hype can come back again which might help Bitcoin to rise beyond 20,000$ mark this time.
AfterRealLife87

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:50:35 AM

Its very hard to say. The price of btc is unpredictable it can rise and fall anytime.
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:08:13 AM

Same thing was said around this time last year and the price shoot up to 18k and sure it will happen this year again, the price is going to 20k in December.
Thatsit

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:27:28 AM

There may be a lot of opinion, but I think it is not just ICO. Everything on the market has the effect of lowering Bitcoin's prices. For example, irregular participation of holders, ICO not successful, investing in other coins, reduction in purchasing power, unwanted disbelief and fear of buyers etc., due to these reasons, the price of Bitcoin has decreased. But hopefully the prices will increase soon.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:00:42 PM

Its very hard to say. The price of btc is unpredictable it can rise and fall anytime.
Yes it can rise and fall since price of btc is volatile from the start. It is possible to hit $20k soon so hoping bullish trend comes this year. Everything is possible in the market that has more surprise.
Renai0925

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:14:05 PM

ICOs are a way for newer companies and technologies to be introduced to the community and furthers the importance of blockchain. Sadly, ICOs are opening left and right with not much justification on their value and this really hurts the world of crypto and future users.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:21:52 PM

I think so. Bitcoin is experiencing huge lost right now. In fact, all cryptos are on the same situation like bitcoin. But i am still hoping that bitcoin will recover in dew time.

BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:11:20 PM

Because right now there is not much new money coming in or more likely there is almost none new money coming in.
ETF is not soming soon, the regualtion is coming slowly, thus I think we will have to wait 6 months before healthy market returns.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:14:19 PM

Same thing was said around this time last year and the price shoot up to 18k and sure it will happen this year again, the price is going to 20k in December.

Its hard to say either one or the other but what we can do is rely on the evidence and so far Bitcoin has shown us that its not impossible to break through new highs - though, I'm optimistic about it happening at the end of the year.
xfaqs01

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:22:22 PM

is not possible, a lot of money has been lost, and the market is still in recovering stage , is far from reality thought i dont erase the possibilities anything can happen,

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:25:45 PM

I guess bitcoin price is not only because of ICO's, yes, there are still some impact if there is a lot of ICO's but it is also because of big investors of bitcoin before. I think last year has a lot of investors of bitcoin and that is why bitcoin price touches $20k because a lot of scammers also uses bitcoin to their business, they uses bitcoin to encourage their investors to invest to them even if they are not legit but they are using bitcoin so they are putting a lot of investment with bitcoin so that the price of bitcoin will go up and a lot of BIG investors will put huge amounts of their capital for it because they think that they will get profited. By the time past by, scammers sell their investment and just run away that is also why bitcoin drops hard last year. This is my opinion.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:32:26 PM

Possible can happen if bitcoin took the target 18k last year, theres no reasons cannot hit to 20k i think maybe in the mid month of december cos thats the peak seasons, the investors are making money through that long special season to gain more profit so i think its easy to hit the target at 20k i pray..
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:36:31 PM

ICOs is moving the market forward. The cryptocurrency market develops thanks to ICOs. New projects are new businesses. And the more the number of ICOs, the better. And the bitcoin price is falling due to speculation.

AliciaHenry12

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:38:15 PM

By the end of 2017, the price of each copper bitcoin reached over $ 20000 /btc. Then, their prices dropped to $ 13,000 in the next three months. At present, the price of bitcoin is only $ 7500 /btc. Explaining its shortage, many economists and cryptocurrency say that, as there are now so many coin appearances, that the market for cryptos is dilated, the value of the bitcoin goes up as well. Can increase the price. Bitcoin also suffered a small part because the value of the dollar was falling during these months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: