Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:37:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin will not hit 20000 soon?  (Read 1990 times)
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:22:07 AM

With many investors who have never been patient and amateur speculators, of course bitcoin prices will be difficult to reach $ 10,000. In fact, they are mostly in various chat exchanges such as Yobit or Bittrex and always campaign negatively about bitcoin.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rudito

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:19:44 AM

Bitcoin's growth began in early 2017 and then it touch 20000. Bitcoin's largest growth is due to the ability to trade with tether dollar. With this growth, a huge growth in ICOs appeared. Nowadays about 30 ICOs are added to the market. This huge volume of ICOs, has taken the power of bitcoin growth. Like weeds next to a tree. Bitcoin will not grow until ICOs exists.

Bitcoin will definitely reach 20k, but that requires a long process, because the current market is falling. Ico is not the reason bitcoin will not grow, but because crypto is currently experiencing a decrease in trust. Be patient, because the increase in bitcoin is not as fast as last year.
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:23:45 AM

I do not think that such ICO has the effect on the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin will not be able to get such price as the market is now very much dispersed and rumors are also roaming in the market. I think such problems are the obstacle to this not the ICOs.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:29:28 AM

With many investors who have never been patient and amateur speculators, of course bitcoin prices will be difficult to reach $ 10,000. In fact, they are mostly in various chat exchanges such as Yobit or Bittrex and always campaign negatively about bitcoin.
If we would go through and observe the market it is difficult for now to reach even at 10k. But their is a big possibility to increase it's price. Remember, their is still months to go before this year ends so I am positive for bitcoin to reach an increment of price.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:21:16 AM

The thing that makes bitcoin not hit 20000 soon because of the many users who feel lucky if they sell bitcoin when they feel 5% profit, this is what is different from the previous investor that all investors are patient to wait and continue to buy.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:32:11 PM

I don’t think so. BTC is not going down for ICO. I think it is going down for the users of it.
blackmagic111

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:46:05 PM

The holders of bitcoin are losing their hope on it. That’s why it is going down. Bt I think they should be patient. Maybe it will not touch $20k this year but hopefully it will in the middle or in the end of 2019.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:00:44 PM

Bitcoin will crawl slowly because of many impatient investors that sells immediately when price starts to rise. But i am positive that it will rise to 25k$ this December. The issue on icos is not the thing that presently affects the upward movement of bitcoin. I think the whales is one of the reasons plus the unending negative issues which also affects the investors solid trust to bitcoin.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:20:44 PM

According to me it is completely opposite. ICOs did create a distraction from the BTC market but they rely on BTC most of the time. Most of the people invest on ICOs not beacuse they want to gain ALTs rather they want to gain ALTcoins to convert them to BTC and be profitable.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:51:38 PM

It will be back over 20k just wait till the end of this year.  We are still in early if you buy at this price and can easily double your money.
I hope it will come back future events will tell the judgment for EOY price of bitcoin, no recent triggering events for bitcoin to increase massively this period but we can always expect some incoming news that will influence its price although it may be positive or negative scales of events and happenings we never knew what's incoming.
JustinMoser

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:34:06 PM

We have seen numerous ICOs launching in 2017 and people participating in those like crazy. However most of those ICOs are dead by now and some ended up being scam or poor performers. The ones that shows promise are still developing and when it does we'll see positive changes in the market. You might be partly right about ICOs affecting price of bitcoin but the price is very much dependent on the demand too.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:42:20 AM

Bitcoin will crawl slowly because of many impatient investors that sells immediately when price starts to rise. But i am positive that it will rise to 25k$ this December. The issue on icos is not the thing that presently affects the upward movement of bitcoin. I think the whales is one of the reasons plus the unending negative issues which also affects the investors solid trust to bitcoin.

On long term these impatient investors will waste a precious chance... Bitcoin will grow and they will stay back with the hands full of worthless tokens, coins. I would like to be positive like you about Bitcoin's price by December, but I don't see reasons why it would hit such price in time.

I think ICOs represent a very important principle of Crypto-Currency world, that is the decentralization, and I agree with you, they aren't a threat to Bitcoin. As the thread's author says, there are many weeds around the big "Bitcoin tree", but where there is a big and strong tree, the little weeds don't grow up, they die and their remains fertilize the big tree to continue developing itself even more!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:52:59 AM

Bitcoin's growth began in early 2017 and then it touch 20000. Bitcoin's largest growth is due to the ability to trade with tether dollar. With this growth, a huge growth in ICOs appeared. Nowadays about 30 ICOs are added to the market. This huge volume of ICOs, has taken the power of bitcoin growth. Like weeds next to a tree. Bitcoin will not grow until ICOs exists.
I guess bitcoin price is not only because of ICO's, yes, there are still some impact if there is a lot of ICO's but it is also because of big investors of bitcoin before. I think last year has a lot of investors of bitcoin and that is why bitcoin price touches $20k because a lot of scammers also uses bitcoin to their business, they uses bitcoin to encourage their investors to invest to them even if they are not legit but they are using bitcoin so they are putting a lot of investment with bitcoin so that the price of bitcoin will go up and a lot of BIG investors will put huge amounts of their capital for it because they think that they will get profited. By the time past by, scammers sell their investment and just run away that is also why bitcoin drops hard last year. This is my opinion.

i got your opinion, not only ico is the reason for the bitcoin price increase, as well as large investors. Yes, you also have the point that the scam project is also one of the reasons for the bitcoin price increase. and, this is also one of the reasons why its price has fallen due to wrong speculations which now affects the value of bitcoin.
Yes, because a lot of scammers now are using bitcoin for their monkey business so they can get a lot of big investors, they uses bitcoin to encourage a lot of investors and invest with them, that is why some other investors now are afraid to invest with bitcoin because they think that they will just lose another million of their capital, which is wrong because they put their money in a wrong investment.
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:07:55 AM

The main obstacle why bitcoin didn't touch $ 20,000 soon was because of the many negative news, when prices went up there were a lot of negative news that made the issue that bitcoin prices would drop so it suggested selling immediately so bitcoin was difficult to rise like last year.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:22:07 AM

The main obstacle why bitcoin didn't touch $ 20,000 soon was because of the many negative news, when prices went up there were a lot of negative news that made the issue that bitcoin prices would drop so it suggested selling immediately so bitcoin was difficult to rise like last year.

Yes right, look at chat rooms, when bitcoin prices rise then many are pessimistic that prices will continue to rise so this affects many people to sell immediately, besides that many users prefer small profits so they prefer to sell immediately when prices rise because he is sure the price drops again.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:32:45 AM

I guess bitcoin price is not only because of ICO's, yes, there are still some impact if there is a lot of ICO's but it is also because of big investors of bitcoin before. I think last year has a lot of investors of bitcoin and that is why bitcoin price touches $20k because a lot of scammers also uses bitcoin to their business, they uses bitcoin to encourage their investors to invest to them even if they are not legit but they are using bitcoin so they are putting a lot of investment with bitcoin so that the price of bitcoin will go up and a lot of BIG investors will put huge amounts of their capital for it because they think that they will get profited. By the time past by, scammers sell their investment and just run away that is also why bitcoin drops hard last year. This is my opinion.

i got your opinion, not only ico is the reason for the bitcoin price increase, as well as large investors. Yes, you also have the point that the scam project is also one of the reasons for the bitcoin price increase. and, this is also one of the reasons why its price has fallen due to wrong speculations which now affects the value of bitcoin.
Yes, because a lot of scammers now are using bitcoin for their monkey business so they can get a lot of big investors, they uses bitcoin to encourage a lot of investors and invest with them, that is why some other investors now are afraid to invest with bitcoin because they think that they will just lose another million of their capital, which is wrong because they put their money in a wrong investment.
Exactly! Scams are very rampant nowadays and these lead to losing the trust of the public towards Bitcoin. Not only for this reason, it could also be due to fake news, media influence, supply, demand, its risks, or volatility. But we should be aware that market keeps on moving that makes price to keep on fluctuating. I still believe that price upsurge takes time and market will be back on track at the course of time. As a Bitcoin user, we have a strong responsibility to support and promote Bitcoin for its growth and success.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:46:53 AM

Right mate,instead of investing to bitcoin many member chooses ico project to put on their money,but the sad thing is many of them become scamming victim and at the end frustrated and hated this community because of this ..I believe thay if we really want to help the community better buy and invest in bitcoin more than this ico
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:23:17 AM

ico maybe last year gave a positive effect to the increase of bitcoin, but for this year I think investors invest in ico unlike last year because they now have to really choose a serious project. or investors invest in ico after ico entered the market because at the time of entering the market the price was very far below ico's price due to the large and least sale of holders
djcounter (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:30:54 AM

Exactly! Scams are very rampant nowadays and these lead to losing the trust of the public towards Bitcoin. Not only for this reason, it could also be due to fake news, media influence, supply, demand, its risks, or volatility. But we should be aware that market keeps on moving that makes price to keep on fluctuating. I still believe that price upsurge takes time and market will be back on track at the course of time. As a Bitcoin user, we have a strong responsibility to support and promote Bitcoin for its growth and success.
Precisely! The money that could be spend in Bitcoin, is being wasted into scam projects.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:40:28 AM

big investors are needed. There is no continuity in investments. short-lived sell-market is not moving. also there are too many cheaters. many ICOs have failed. People are afraid to invest. governments do not show a positive attitude towards cryptography.
Even if it goes to 10k level now, the market is accelerating at a great rate. 20k levels yes very nice but not realistic. There are not enough investors to keep the 20k level going. if the supply-demand balance has to be in a certain continuity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: