Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:12:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What problem should a crypto will solve in the future?  (Read 574 times)
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:31:06 PM

Can you share a type of problem that a cryptocurrency should solve in the near future?
There are a lot of difficulties that we've been encountered or possibly be encounter or experience in the near future but probably every difficulties or circumstances is definitely has a solutions and all we need to do as a people is always find the way to have any possible solutions therefore we can overcome all of that. However, cryptocurrency may help our economy to become much enhance and develop especially when it comes to financial stability of each countries.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

There are some problems that crypto always face currently. But if we expect about the problem solving, it may be about:
- Fluctuation of the coin rate or price
- ICO projects rule and regulation to avoid more scams
- Market exchange stability and investors

greenvally

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:41:59 PM

I think bitcoin can actually make third world countries a better place to live in. Many of these countries are facing economic disasters, corruption and poverty. Bitcoin has the capability to end these all and come up with new ways to regulate the economy.
KingKongBong4152

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:02:01 PM

Crypto can actually solve a lot of problem. Lets talk about dash coin, if digital currency is not user friendly and if there is no integrated process in marketing then this could be a problem that can solved by dash coin.
anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:13:36 PM

In my opinion, the most important thing is the simplicity and ease of use that are as close as possible to the ideal . Still of course it would be nice transparency
CryptoBry714

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:33:06 PM

The banking system is very much disconnected and it has large numbers of scattered accounting systems which could be better if all are interconnected in a same system and this problem can be sorted out by Ripple crypto.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:33:30 PM

Cryptocurrency is very unique. It will solve the problem of entire monetary system from corruption,Poverty and transparency. I think we are entering the first phase of mass adoption and it's on our way to our cashless society..

krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:57:24 PM

The banking system is very much disconnected and it has large numbers of scattered accounting systems which could be better if all are interconnected in a same system and this problem can be sorted out by Ripple crypto.

I agree, banks can benefit a lot from crypto. I am strongly of the opinion that crypto and banks can easily co-exist. Let me give another scenario where bitcoin and crypto can be useful in future. In developing countries it can be used for public distribution schemes. Since all payments will be digitally recorded, it will bring more transparency to the process. But the big question is that are the politicians in those countries going to accept it.

Signature available for rent
cryptorampage963

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:59:48 PM

I too think lack of using crypto currency is the main problem and that have to be overcome by blockchain itself. They need to have more recognition worldwide which will bring them close to people.
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:08:05 PM

Can you share a type of problem that a cryptocurrency should solve in the near future?
the thing that crypto might solve in the future is its being decentralized, and it doesnt need any government or commercial bank to store and save your funds. every transactions will be much easier.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:34:17 PM

I think the main problem is the lack of its mass use, application. I want to go to the store to buy bread and pay for the purchase of bitcoin, but I do not have such an opportunity, because the store does not accept bitcoin. Governments should legitimize crypto-currencies as a means of payment, and then good times will begin. And now, I see only a handful of people, with a lot of bitcoins, who manipulate the market!

Yes, lack of legitimate foundation creates high speculations, thus masses are afraid to take part in crypto industry.
If rules are written, there is no place left for fraudelent and speculations.
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:41:20 PM

I think Cryptocurrency will solve the problem of being dependent on banks in the future. In fact, what I'm saying is already happening. For example, I have a friend who lives abroad. I am not dependent on the bank when I send money to that friend. I am not exposed to the extremely high and absurd commissions of the banks. I can trade freely and internationally with the person I want, and cryptocurrency gives me that right to do that.

What if you need loan ? What if you want to take your salary which you receive on bank ? Or you would use banks for some things, and crypto for other things like anonymous transactions and fast transactions. For now I don't see how crypto will solve problem of being dependent on banks. But that doesn't mean that crypto is bad thing, or that there is no need for it.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:45:09 PM

crypto is going to solve payment issues. you will not have to open bank account you wont have to give your personal information to banks. banks will not be able to rob people anymore. you wont need to pay huge fees to banks anymore.

turn the page
BlackandRed654

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:49:56 PM

"In an article i found that Some Banks l have secretly hired
blockchain programmers to start preparing its systems with
relevant technologies. Because in future cryptocurrencies will
help all financial problem to handle the financial systems.
"
Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:52:18 PM

I want that the Cryptocurrency could replace the usual money, or at least enter into our life so that it can pay for the goods in the store was. I think it was for these purposes and was originally created bitcoin, to replace all the money on the planet

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
_crypto_moon_

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:34:02 PM

Firstly, the problems with corruption will be solved, since smart money will be introduced. Secondly, there will be no more inflation. Thirdly, payments will be instant and banks will not be able to withdraw your money.
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:57:05 PM

In the near future, cryptos will make the payment of good and services, very simple and easy, it will allow anyone to pay for any service without any form of jurisdiction, so it means that in the future, i pay for any service in any country of the world. 
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:05:56 PM

Firstly the level of education on cryptocurrency amongst people over the world must be improved so that people can know what it is all about, its uses, strengths and weaknesses. Then it should go mainstream and people should have easy access to it and be able to use it as alternative means of payment for good and services worldwide

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
chienchien

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:33:38 PM

I think Cryptocurrency will solve the problem of being dependent on banks in the future. In fact, what I'm saying is already happening. I don't see how crypto will solve problem of being dependent on banks. But that doesn't mean that crypto is bad thing, or that there is no need for it.
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:36:20 PM

crypto will help to decentralized the world economy which will make possible for anyone to partake in the global wealth so i see great future in this crypto space and soon it will happen once cryptos goes main stream
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: