Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:52:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What problem should a crypto will solve in the future?  (Read 576 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:02:34 AM

I think the crypto needs to solve about the legality of the crypto in each country so people are not afraid to invest their money in crypto. besides that, crypto needs to solve about the bad news that is always come out and makes people become panic. I am sure that the crypto is stronger enough to solve every problem that might happen and the crypto will survive in the hard moment and will continue to grow in the future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ellawin

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:15:40 AM

I think the problem Crypto should solve is creating management with government.
diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:35:44 AM

Of course the problem of crypto projects is scam, because they are the ones who make investors very disappointed. A scam ICO can make investors by investing in crypto so that it affects the progress towards crypto.for the future, I hope that a scam project is gone. so that investors and bounty participants can freely invest or participate in crypto.
BlueSteel54

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:30:21 PM

I think it’s already solving problems. It gives people freedom to use a decentralized currency thus it is solving the problem of banking system and fiat money of government.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:43:35 PM

I think the problem Crypto should solve is creating management with government.
maybe this is the most common problem in cryptocurrency that many countries still have not received it and are regulated by the government legally

SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:01:34 AM

Many but not all so be care
gegfdvxvxc1

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:34:38 AM

Crypto will help our world change. Crypto is a new technology if applied blockchain technology.
The big change will be the introduction of Blockchain technologies that look for applications in a variety of areas such as business and commerce in today's companies, far exceeding the current focus of startups. Fund raised by ICO. Blockchain technology is slowly becoming something those big companies will start integrating into their business model in the coming years.
udocoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:43:41 AM

The key attribute of the cryptocurrency space is it's decentralization that's golden
citydragoon

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:14:19 AM

I consider that it will solve a lot of problems that our real economic can't solve. Crypto is our chance for the bright future and I think you will agree here.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:03:53 PM

if you can come up with an idea that crypto can solve you, to fill a gup in a market that's can be huge. BTC already solves some problems, check Burniske's book 

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:07:03 PM

Security in exchange, the best wall must be put in exchange for them to protect their users from hackers.
Faster transaction with less fee for the future, this is a must.
permit and identification of future ICO and its team to wipe all the SCAMMERS.
Aggioni

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:30:44 PM

There are many different projects that have different targets and concepts. Some projects will be helpful in medicine, others in energy sphere and so on.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:40:01 PM

Can you share a type of problem that a cryptocurrency should solve in the near future?
Maybe it is the delay in transactions for being convinient.  It may solve poverty because by the means of holding a pariticular amount, there's already a chance to earn profit whenever the market value is increasing. But also, if volatility won't still be solved in the future, risk would be present. So it might not be a solution in poverty. VOLATILITY in the market is what crypto should solve in order to make it an effective medium of payment in the near future.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:50:22 PM

Electronic money was created to address some of the problems previously unknown to other currencies. These are issues related to payments, transactions and fees. Thus, the encryption technology of electronic money is considered to be extremely potential in the future.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:02:55 AM

The problem that should be solve by cryptocurrency is money transferring. Well,it already solved the problem I believe and Ripple is trying to solve an international problem like money transfers worldwide. How? I believe that their parnership with moneygram will be the beginning of solving real life issues. Fast transactions, safe and collecting lower fees. That is what I am seeing with this parnership.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
maronalex2

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:23:08 AM

I believe that crypto will solve the problem of corruption and other similar operations which make the life of usual people harder and hared each day.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:30:20 AM

In this world so many poor people, they dont have access to the bank to get financial service, and hopefully crypto can solve that problem. Many farmer also dont have access to the financial service so they difficult to get lending of money, and blockchain technology has potential to solve this problem too.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
public113

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:32:40 AM

It is connection the world problem.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:45:05 AM

I think the problem on that is the trust issue of the people today on crypto that will resolve on the next future because they think crypto is a scam and they will see on the future of what crypto and blockchain technology could help changes the aspect for those who does not believe on it.
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:54:40 AM

Can you share a type of problem that a cryptocurrency should solve in the near future?

A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions, control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets.

Crypto currencies and blockchain technology will revolutionize Banking and Payments, Insurance, Voting, Forecasting, Government and etc! Blockchain technology will disrupt many industries and not just the obvious ones like banking and financial services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: