Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:29:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON vs EOS  (Read 22558 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:21:14 PM

Which of these smart contract platforms are the best? Or which will prevail in the long term? Will it be Tron or EOS? As far as I know, both promise unparalleled TPS and cheap fees. If they continue to grow in terms of development and innovation, then they could easily outpace Ethereum in the future.

Nevertheless, my pick would be EOS as it has an experienced veteran in the blockchain industry known as Dan Larimer. Which would be yours?  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:03:09 PM

Tron is plagiarized and EOS is centralized. My pick would be neither. There are several other samrt contract platforms out there that are miles ahead of these two coins. Pick one of them instead.
SergeyS

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:17:29 PM

Personally,I believe that it is not necessary to choose between these two crypto-currencies,each of them is unique,I think it is worth putting both these coins in the portfolio.But if you still make a choice, then I prefer EOS.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:20:42 PM

I didn't follow Tron news but I definitely support EOS. May be because there is a lot of hype about it, may be because it has a good team. I really don't know, but my chose for today is EOS. Again, I could be wrong just because I didn't follow to much about Tron news.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:46:46 PM

If i would invest i would invest in EOS rather than TRON! tron is likely a play-safe coin. EOS is rising!lets see some tell that it will be the ethereum killer!

mmacool

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:04:59 PM

If there is no point in choosing others, then I will say my opinion. I like TRON. EoS is already a finished product and we are seeing how it is growing and progressing. TRON is just starting and that's better, we'll see it in a year. But I would invest in TRON, it will show growth.
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:08:55 PM

I own both, but my personal preference is TRON.

But never listen to what others are telling you to invest in.
start doing your research and make your own decision.
If you can not choose, maybe you should wait a little longer.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

I think that the EOS has a great potential, in addition, there is more hype around this coin and for this reason the price will grow stronger.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
vuithoinha

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:02:26 AM

Which of these smart contract platforms are the best? Or which will prevail in the long term? Will it be Tron or EOS? As far as I know, both promise unparalleled TPS and cheap fees. If they continue to grow in terms of development and innovation, then they could easily outpace Ethereum in the future.

Nevertheless, my pick would be EOS as it has an experienced veteran in the blockchain industry known as Dan Larimer. Which would be yours?  Smiley
Transaction speed and tron the TRX height to make a symbolic. Party that the team of TRX very strong and has a route. I'm start a strong and it will be profit in the second years
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:16:10 AM

It seems to me that EOS is a promising and successful project that has already proven it. I think TRON will not be able to repeat its success and it does not have such a good idea as the EOS.
phudnl

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:17:19 AM

I thought that TRON is a big scam? I hear something bad about their developing team.
Zheko87

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:30:08 AM

Till time when tron bought BitTorrent favorite for me was EOS. Now I think tron.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:39:24 AM

If i would invest i would invest in EOS rather than TRON! tron is likely a play-safe coin. EOS is rising!lets see some tell that it will be the ethereum killer!

I would rather choose EOS too. They have a good roadmap and its a matter of time fixing the problem and they are on plsce to grow. I do believe at first that its a long winding road for them but they are tirelessly working for the EOS main net. As for TRON.well  they are doing fine but  at may observation they are hyping at first...

Open for Campaigns
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:00:14 AM

I would choose EOS because basing from Tron founder who prefers to hype than to deliver a good product but who knows what might happen in the future.
batturkey

Activity: 336

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:01:25 AM

Guess nobody can help you with those scam coins both of them are bad. You better keep searching.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:03:50 AM

I invest in EOS and think it is more promising ! It has a great platform with no Commission !
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:14:37 PM

I didn't follow Tron news but I definitely support EOS. May be because there is a lot of hype about it, may be because it has a good team. I really don't know, but my chose for today is EOS. Again, I could be wrong just because I didn't follow to much about Tron news.

There were a lot of hype within both cryptocurrencies, but I believe that only one shall deliver true development and innovation to the blockchain space. If I compare EOS vs TRON, I'd see that EOS has much more potential than TRON to become a popular smart contract platform in the future, simply because it has an outstanding development team and a supportive community. On the other hand, TRON looks like a copy of already established smart contract platforms like Ethereum and NEO. It has the same consensus algorithm as EOS (known as DPoS) which may have the same level of throughput than its competitor.

Of course, EOS had some difficulties since its launch, but I believe that's normal, to make the platform stronger and better than ever. Same thing happened to Ethereum, where there existed a lot of bugs within smart contracts, the DAO hack occurred, and many undesired situations. However, now Ethereum has grown into a strong and widely used smart contract platform for the masses. As such, I believe that EOS will improve over time to gather the attention of mainstream developers and everyday people. I must admit that the arbitration process within EOS is centralized, but with the newly proposed constitution by Dan Larimer himself, EOS could perform much better in the long run as a decentralized smart contracts platform.

One advantage that I see EOS has over TRON and even Ethereum, is that smart contracts can be frozen in case there is any bug or issue within the same. That way, the whole network would continue to operate as normal without disruptions, unlike Ethereum where a hard fork was necessary to roll-back transactions from the DAO hack. Things aside, there's only one thing which I believe that will give a fair advantage to TRON and that is the acquisition of BitTorrent by Justin Sun (TRON’s founder). Since BitTorrent has a large user base, now it can be migrated to the TRON network to expand its mainstream adoption.

Nevertheless, only time will tell us which of these platforms will prevail in the cryptocurrency market. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 08:19:49 PM

It is difficult to predict which one will perform better in the long term but I don't think choosing one of the coins is difficult if you only look at the price.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:39:13 PM

Between Tron and EOS my preference goes to EOS. I have documented a lot about this project in recent times, and I must say that it seems to me that it has a technology of the highest level even if these great potentialities have to be confirmed. Tron is also a high-level project but at present it seems inferior to EOS
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

Between Tron and EOS my preference goes to EOS. I have documented a lot about this project in recent times, and I must say that it seems to me that it has a technology of the highest level even if these great potentialities have to be confirmed. Tron is also a high-level project but at present it seems inferior to EOS

Agree. EOS has much more potential than TRON, IMO. The reasons for this are obvious, since EOS had raised a lot of money during its ICO and has a prominent development team behind it (not to mention that Dan Larimer is behind EOS). This will allow it to grow in usage and mainstream adoption as companies and businesses develop dApps on the EOS blockchain. Right now, the benefits that EOS provide are far superior than TRON (and even Ethereum), so there's no reason why these entities shouldn't migrate to EOS in the first place.

On the other hand, TRON has some good features behind it, and a scalable consensus algorithm, but it's development team is not as prominent as EOS, IMO. TRON has been growing at a slow pace these days, while EOS is quickly gaining traction. I guess that TRON's acquisition of the BitTorrent network will keep it alive in future, but EOS would become the secondary platform for dApps and Tokens after Ethereum. Hence, EOS could become the third largest crypto by market cap, while Ethereum remains as the second largest crypto by market cap, and the most widely used smart contract platform in the world.

Despite this, TRON may gain traction if it provides real innovation and development over time. However, if it doesn't, then other bigger smart contract platforms might prevail in the long term. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: