Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:59:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON vs EOS  (Read 22559 times)
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:35:06 AM

I see a lot of game projects that use the EOS platform, this EOS has good development and certainly will be a more creative platform than Tron.
But everyone has their own views about this coin.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:46:19 PM

both are difficult choices for me, but I am more interested in Tron. because now Tron has increased several times and made me more profitable compared to EOS.

Choosing between these altcoins, I will also prefer TRX. TRON is a well-known and trusted project. EOS triumph was something extremely fast, and I still do not understand up to the end their real aims.
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:06:05 PM

both are difficult choices for me, but I am more interested in Tron. because now Tron has increased several times and made me more profitable compared to EOS.

Choosing between these altcoins, I will also prefer TRX. TRON is a well-known and trusted project. EOS triumph was something extremely fast, and I still do not understand up to the end their real aims.
When talking about the present, TRON is indeed more reliable but if you want to start a long-term investment, EOS is a very good choice.
so in my opinion everything depends on the conditions and plans that are made because actually TRON and EOS are good coins.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:17:00 PM

EOS and Tron do have their own strengths and weaknesses, but seeing EOS in 5th place at CMC, I think it will be the preferred platform.
This will develop well and provide extraordinary progress. Both are still suitable for investment.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:23:20 PM

Both had quietly made their way up. You'd have to check what they achieved through the silent months of development, the dapps both had create though some are very much similar it will come to a conclusion that they are the best investment you can have besides BTC and ETH.

EOS and Tron do have their own strengths and weaknesses, but seeing EOS in 5th place at CMC, I think it will be the preferred platform.
This will develop well and provide extraordinary progress. Both are still suitable for investment.

TRX hasn't started much yet but it will get there.
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:36:12 PM

Tron will be better than eos, you can start your investment at TRON than you have buy EOS because I check news about TRON will be accepted at biggest company in the world, you can start trading or investing at TROn and invest more there.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:38:30 PM

For now, like Tron, which is very much interested and discussed in various communities. But for the future, of course I am more interested in EOS. Because the EOS Platform is certainly very much in demand with many advantages.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:47:47 PM

I am more inclined towards EOS than towards Tron. EOS is more promising in my opinion and it shows that work is underway to improve the network.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:54:13 PM

I chose EOS instead of TRON, the reason I gave is that TRON was originally a bad project, it was quite vague in giving evidence that it didn't copy ETH's white paper. As for EOS, they are invested by big financial institutions, and they are working very well with their goals

That's certainly true, mate. TRON seems like a copy-and-paste project of other prominent crypto projects such as Ethereum and IPFS. It was shown that TRON has plagiarized its white paper, yet its founder gave excuses about the situation. Until today, there's nothing original or innovative about TRON, except for resembling other smart contract platforms such as EOS and ETH. One could say that TRON has some of the good things of ETH and EOS (like DPoS from EOS and TRON’s cross-compatibility with ETH's EVM).

However, I believe that EOS has a stronger foundation than TRON, simply because it's innovative and actively developed by its team. It's not full of hype (unlike TRON), and it has delivered every step of the way. While I do not agree with EOS' arbitration process (as it's somewhat centralized), it's aims to become better as time goes by. Considering that EOS has raised a lot of money during its ICO, it has the chance to become the strongest smart contract platform in the world that would rival ETH, TRON, and many other competitors.

Nonetheless, I believe that EOS will survive in the long run, while TRON fades away with its hype without delivering true development and innovation. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Kardon

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:53:36 AM

Which of these smart contract platforms are the best? Or which will prevail in the long term? Will it be Tron or EOS? As far as I know, both promise unparalleled TPS and cheap fees. If they continue to grow in terms of development and innovation, then they could easily outpace Ethereum in the future.

Nevertheless, my pick would be EOS as it has an experienced veteran in the blockchain industry known as Dan Larimer. Which would be yours?  Smiley
Of these two coins, I prefer to keep EOS. If this project is compared with the platform Tron, then clearly EOS wins in all indicators of development, demand and is a more potential coin, which in my opinion can take a higher place in the top coins.
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:07:13 AM

I like both platforms but I want to highlight the fact that TRON has already launched tokens on its platform and quite successfully. Have EOS also has its own coins but scares me that they have a very big problem with protection and they were often broken into. In General, I think that there is nothing better than the Ethereum platform. I think so.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:12:40 AM

For now, like Tron, which is very much interested and discussed in various communities. But for the future, of course I am more interested in EOS. Because the EOS Platform is certainly very much in demand with many advantages.
you're right. This year you can earn good money on the TRX coin and then re-invest your money in EOS. it's a good strategy
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:48:26 PM

Of these two coins, I prefer to keep EOS. If this project is compared with the platform Tron, then clearly EOS wins in all indicators of development, demand and is a more potential coin, which in my opinion can take a higher place in the top coins.

Without a doubt, EOS is the winner in terms of active development and high demand across the crypto market. It has a great development team with a leader that has been a veteran in cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technology (known as Dan Larimer). On the other hand, TRON is a copy-and-paste project of other cryptocurrency projects (like Ethereum and IPFS) without a mind of its own. Its leader Justin Sun is relatively new to the space compared to others who've spend lot of time and effort building quality projects for the whole world to use.

Ethereum is still the leader of smart contracts, while EOS is a strong contender of Ethereum with its unique features. TRON doesn't stand a chance against the mentioned platforms, in terms of quality and constant development. Even now, TRON's Desktop Wallet (known as TronWatch) will be discontinued, leaving many users with the Web Wallet or Chrome extensions. Developer support is quite low on this one, and I doubt that TRON will get far in crypto land.

Still though, it has its supporters, but real use cases have been shown only on Ethereum and EOS (as far as I'm aware). Nonetheless, it will be exciting how everything unfolds in the future with many smart contract platforms competing against each other. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:51:02 PM

tron now of course shows a very strong dynamics, because of the torrent, I think the bullish trend can continue and go further , I think eos and tron both coins that should be in the portfolio

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:54:11 PM

Both coins are strong, and at the very stage of development, I think 2 coins are well suited for investment in the future , I would currently take 2 coins at once now

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:04:26 PM

tron now of course shows a very strong dynamics, because of the torrent, I think the bullish trend can continue and go further , I think eos and tron both coins that should be in the portfolio
Yes, the creator of the TRON project is able to create strong marketing for their product. Airdrop BTT coins will take a few years. But I do not know which of these two projects is better.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:17:43 PM

Tron is plagiarized and EOS is centralized. My pick would be neither. There are several other samrt contract platforms out there that are miles ahead of these two coins. Pick one of them instead.

Tron is plagiarized, centralized (how much nodes there are?) and overhyped just by marketing team (they spent more on marketing then on a development). So EOS centralization isn't so bad actually Smiley

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:28:05 PM

I'm a fan of both projects from onset. I think they have different project aims so trying to compare both won't be easy. My pick is EOS talking about scalability which gears towards more mainstream adoption, but what I dislike about EOS is that they need to develop better wallets, the current wallets ain't that cool.
bgpsq

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:36:11 PM

Which of these smart contract platforms are the best? Or which will prevail in the long term? Will it be Tron or EOS? As far as I know, both promise unparalleled TPS and cheap fees. If they continue to grow in terms of development and innovation, then they could easily outpace Ethereum in the future.

Nevertheless, my pick would be EOS as it has an experienced veteran in the blockchain industry known as Dan Larimer. Which would be yours?  Smiley
According to Chinese blockchain rankings EOS is the winner if we consider the technology, application and creativity. The second one is Ethereum and Tron is not even listed in this rating Cheesy.
Meizu

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:00:26 AM

According to Chinese blockchain rankings EOS is the winner if we consider the technology, application and creativity. The second one is Ethereum and Tron is not even listed in this rating Cheesy.
But I would still not write off the coin TRON as an investment vehicle, the project in my opinion does a very good job of promotion and marketing, and this coin can show us a good growth in the future. Well, if we talk about competition with EOS, in my understanding of EOS in all respects and the requirements of investors is clearly in the lead.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: