Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:07:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON vs EOS  (Read 22560 times)
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:56:01 AM

Both of them are very good and working very well. They both  are based on platform. And both already launched the main net. Their is not many projects on them but many projects are shifted to trim or EPs instead of ethereum or neo. They also have low transaction fees, and better transaction than ethereum. The ros is the biggest icos ever happen and collected to much money and not they are devolving themselves fully. And in other hand Justin sun is making big big partnership with trim. The first official icon was big for trim bittorrent.

Both coin are good and i think have good potential in the future. Both coin are my favorite. EOS is good coin and i think can compete with ethereum in the future and Tron have good marketing strategy and good development
briton

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:09:12 AM

Tron and eos, both of these coins are developing quite well, but I myself tend to choose eos, I think in terms of eos investment is more promising, but it is also good but still under eos, both of these coins have their supporters and advantages - each
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:03:39 PM

Which of these smart contract platforms are the best? Or which will prevail in the long term? Will it be Tron or EOS? As far as I know, both promise unparalleled TPS and cheap fees. If they continue to grow in terms of development and innovation, then they could easily outpace Ethereum in the future.

Nevertheless, my pick would be EOS as it has an experienced veteran in the blockchain industry known as Dan Larimer. Which would be yours?  Smiley
In principle, both projects are developing in this market, have their own community and also have the potential for development and profit in the near future, so in my opinion, Tron and EOS can not serve as a bad tool as an investment. But EOS yet it seems to me some indicators of development slightly in the lead.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:55:03 PM

In principle, both projects are developing in this market, have their own community and also have the potential for development and profit in the near future, so in my opinion, Tron and EOS can not serve as a bad tool as an investment. But EOS yet it seems to me some indicators of development slightly in the lead.

It's true that both cryptocurrencies have potential for growth in the future. Even if TRON is not as widely developed as EOS is, it could gain some attention from developers worldwide since it's an open source project. Anyone can largely contribute towards the improvement of the TRON project in order to make it a solid blockchain platform like EOS. But it seems that few devs are interested into TRON, relative to EOS and Ethereum.

Things aside, both EOS and TRON are very similar in the way consensus is handled. By using DPoS, they can achieve millions of TPS that's not widely possible in PoW blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Also, they have zero fees which is good for the crypto economy. While TRON is overhyped, it could be put up to good use if there's interest on it. Therefore, both TRON and EOS could survive alongside each other as they continue to build upon their existing blockchain infrastructure. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:48:03 PM

Which of these smart contract platforms are the best? Or which will prevail in the long term? Will it be Tron or EOS? As far as I know, both promise unparalleled TPS and cheap fees. If they continue to grow in terms of development and innovation, then they could easily outpace Ethereum in the future.

Nevertheless, my pick would be EOS as it has an experienced veteran in the blockchain industry known as Dan Larimer. Which would be yours?  Smiley
I think for investment now both coins of course fit very well, but recently a lot of noise made tron , and I heard that he got into the list of the best coins to invest on this I will vote for him
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:31:45 AM

I think for investment now both coins of course fit very well, but recently a lot of noise made tron , and I heard that he got into the list of the best coins to invest on this I will vote for him

TRON can be a good cryptocurrency if it delivers constant development and innovation. Since both TRON and EOS are nearly starting to blossom, there isn't a solid infrastructure for them yet. Comparing both cryptocurrencies, I'd say that EOS has more potential than TRON to develop into a solid smart contract platform for the masses. Still, I believe that it's too early to tell whenever EOS or TRON will prevail in the long run.

There will be people that will support TRON, whereas others will support EOS. I guess that it's only a matter of choice or preference whenever individuals want to use one blockchain from another. Despite this, it wouldn't hurt investing into both coins for the next bull market run. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
leonair

Activity: 1260
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:47:17 AM

TRON can be a good cryptocurrency if it delivers constant development and innovation. Since both TRON and EOS are nearly starting to blossom, there isn't a solid infrastructure for them yet. Comparing both cryptocurrencies, I'd say that EOS has more potential than TRON to develop into a solid smart contract platform for the masses. Still, I believe that it's too early to tell whenever EOS or TRON will prevail in the long run.

There will be people that will support TRON, whereas others will support EOS. I guess that it's only a matter of choice or preference whenever individuals want to use one blockchain from another. Despite this, it wouldn't hurt investing into both coins for the next bull market run. Just my opinion Smiley
If I will choose one then that would be TRON because even though they are almost the same and EOS are in the top 5 of cryptocurrency right now but I prefer the decentralize environment of TRON more than anything else.

And if we look closely to the total supply of both coins, TRON has a 100 billion compare to EOS who only have more or less 1 billion.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:21:10 AM

I like both coins both Eos and Tron because their development is good and now more widely known, but for future investments I tend to choose eos, this coin is on the tron, and I think EOS is able to add supporters because of the superiority it has and I am also sure that in the future eos will be able to grow better than now

Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:49:43 AM

I think TRON is just a new coin and with the current community and the development of the blockchain is still nothing compared to EOS, because EOS coins are also very famous and have good functions in the future.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:58:39 AM

For me, TRON and EOS are good ways to invest in the long term, because EOS still has many good projects. That is why until now these coins are very competitive in the crypto market. We must still believe this coin will rise and get more popularity in crypto.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:05:26 AM

I like investing in potential altcoin in the future and being cheap. So maybe I will choose TRON to invest in my portfolio, TRON is a very good altcoin since the end of 2017 and until now it is still in the top 10. Also I observe TRON very long and Seeing that its price is constantly fluctuating greatly, very suitable for holder and trader

Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:16:48 AM

EOS is still superior to Tron, there are still many projects that use the EOS platform.
The EOS platform is widely used for game projects so it has a lot of support.
I think EOS will continue to provide the best service for investors.
Suharti12

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:18:00 AM

EOS vs TRON is one of the promising altcoins at the moment. The market shows a good increase in this altcoin. This is the first blockchain technology to be run with its own constitution. This is also an altcoin with very fast transactions in just a few seconds, even making several transactions at once. Very promising with the concept.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:29:38 AM

I will choose eos than tron because eos have greatest support from many investor and have potential price on higher, look how lower price eos in ICO time but now could growing up more than 100% and potential become higher price altcoin at the future.
libert19

Activity: 2520
Merit: 950

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 02:33:07 AM

Both are overhyped and I'll go with EOS as well, as it's Dan is visionary and his contribution to crypto world is noticeable.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:36:05 AM

yes, I strongly agree with you that EOS has had good growth so far, they have an active role in the blockchain industry, besides that the EOS platform is now being used by several project developers and has proven to attract many ico investors, I think EOS has a future bright one.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:09:10 AM

Both are overhyped and I'll go with EOS as well, as it's Dan is visionary and his contribution to crypto world is noticeable.
both are good and have a good platform so they can still give results and profits so they.
but EOS has a Blockchain platform that is very similar to Ethereum and so many like EOS because it's likely that in the future EOS will become like Ethereum will become more popular and its value will increase.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Nataliagur

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:24:09 AM

It is incorrect to compare these two projects. Tron is less sympathetic to me and seems to me to be very overvalued, which cannot be said about EOS.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:30:54 AM

well, maybe between the 2 coins, I prefer EOS. even I feel that EOS is a coin that is even equivalent to ETH if the development continues. coins that have this platform also have quite good quality. it's just that the disadvantages are that there are still many ordinary people who are difficult to make a wallet from EOS.
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:56:54 AM

Maybe I'm just getting lazy in my old age but the steps required to set up EOS/fairy wallet on a nano ledger seem like a really long winded and overly complicated pita for your average mom and dad investor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: