Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:20:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON vs EOS  (Read 22553 times)
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:52:39 PM

Comparing projects that are just starting to show what they are really capable of. I think that I should have chosen the EOS project, but I will make my choice of TRON, because I understand how profitable the coins of this particular project will be now.

TRON is only profitable for short term gains because it usually follows pump and dump.
I have observed that EOS is much different, realiable and technically strong.
In terms of trading EOS is much safer investment and having more potential to grow in future than TRON.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitpie Wallet

Activity: 157
Merit: 12

Safe&easy multi-blockchain wallet from Bither Team

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 03:11:11 AM

Comparing projects that are just starting to show what they are really capable of. I think that I should have chosen the EOS project, but I will make my choice of TRON, because I understand how profitable the coins of this particular project will be now.

TRON is only profitable for short term gains because it usually follows pump and dump.
I have observed that EOS is much different, realiable and technically strong.
In terms of trading EOS is much safer investment and having more potential to grow in future than TRON.

Exactly, for trading, I think many opportunities for both coins.

However, if you look at the latest development of their ecosystems. You easily see the situation is:
EOS is leading in 2018, when we come to 2019, we found TRON made a lot of progress and closely chasing EOS in the ecosystem--like BitTorrent, Dapp activeness.

What's more, TRON have made a tie with Tether Company to issue the stable coin USDT-TRON. In terms of the Public Relations, Justin Sun is really much better than BM.

p.s. As one of the largest stable coin wallets worldwide, Bitpie will support, at the very first time, the sends and receives of the USDT-TRON, a TRC20-based stable coin issued jointly by TRON and Tether Company.
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:50:05 AM

I'm sure TRON and EOS both coins have the potential to be very good. But I personally will choose EOS for long-term trading, because they have good trading and systems for the long term.
stealth.cash

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:55:15 AM

Both don't worth anything, just self pump by insiders.
stanlee2018

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:23:54 AM

Tron is plagiarized and EOS is centralized. My pick would be neither. There are several other samrt contract platforms out there that are miles ahead of these two coins. Pick one of them instead.

I don`t like either of them. But Unlike TRON,  EOS wants to achieve its goal in the finance market. And I know they are doing something. I don`t like EOS because u can not always give the market a solution that immaturity。
Maria Dent

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:29:17 AM

TRON's partnership with BitTorrent and starting up with a new ICO, which is already six times its ICO price, also created a positive impact on TRON's price. BitTorrent hype has evidently pushed TRON upwards, as it has been seen to outperform other cryptocurrencies.

Coinswitch exchange's real-time trx converter gives the exact amount of btc one gets after the conversion.Although Tron might grow, its rate of growth might not be high as compared to its fellow currencies. But from 2019 and thereafter, it might take a faster pace as it has its roadmap sorted and full of growth and developments planned
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:27:34 AM

Both don't worth anything, just self pump by insiders.
You could say that about 99% of all coins , I think these coins have only recently entered the market and has achieved great results , I think in the future they will be valued even higher than it is now !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:40:41 AM

It seems to me that a large number of people are now panicking about this and probably do not need to think about these projects for a very long time. Here, everything is very clear. The TRON project today has much greater prospects.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:16:04 PM

It seems to me that a large number of people are now panicking about this and probably do not need to think about these projects for a very long time. Here, everything is very clear. The TRON project today has much greater prospects.
Yes, I think both coins have the same prospect for future growth , I would invest in 2 coins , tron I, too, just like I would be here more invested

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:39:22 PM

Both are good and quality. I heard the news that Tron is a winner in the DAPP competition with its ecosystem. Tron displays 7.5 more decentralized applications in their own network than their main rival network Ethereum. Basically all coins can grow quickly so that when seen they are just as strong.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:38:30 AM

Both are good and quality. I heard the news that Tron is a winner in the DAPP competition with its ecosystem. Tron displays 7.5 more decentralized applications in their own network than their main rival network Ethereum. Basically all coins can grow quickly so that when seen they are just as strong.

The numbers speak for themselves. Any smart contract platform no matter if it's TRON, EOS, or Ethereum, will succeed according to the number of decentralized applications developed on them. In addition, transaction volume determines the level of adoption for any of these cryptocurrencies. So far, both EOS and TRON have experienced an upsurge in development and innovation. While we cannot deny that EOS has a higher quality of development than TRON, it's not as well marketed as the latter.

Considering how new both platforms are, it's still too early to tell which one has the probability to succeed over the long term. One could easily invest into both cryptocurrencies, hoping to reach profit within the next bull market. Despite this, EOS seems to be in the lead in terms of market capitalization. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:59:19 AM

It seems that now people use TRON more than EOS. I personally really don't know what the advantages of TRON and EOS are. But out of curiosity I want to know each of the shortcomings and advantages of TRON and EOS. If I personally prefer EOS because I once used the EOS platform.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:46:47 PM

TRON and EOS are very popular projects lately, I think that all this is very cool, that new projects appear and new projects can really affect the new possibilities of the cryptocurrency world. All this can definitely show the world very great opportunities.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:55:10 PM

I choose EOS than TRON, in my opinion EOS's performance is more stable and promising, if we pay attention when the market conditions are red, EOS actually looks better, this is because EOS is supported by a very good team and a growing community.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:50:53 PM

Seriously i find it hard comparing the two as I am a holder of both. The truth is, both is unique in their own way; Tron team is active trying to make their platform more valuable and same is with EOS, in my own opinion investing in both will be good.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:57:13 PM

I will go for Tron, this is because the team is actively working and the results is there for all to see. But that doesn't mean EOS isn't good either, but I prefer Tron more as I believe in what the near future holds.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:21:08 PM

Both TRON and EOS are two giants on their own lane. Initially I used to neglect tron but with a deep look into the project, and the developments so far, Justin Sun is really doing a great job. That's the drive we need. Talking about adoption, there is a recent partnership with a university to offer blockchain courses, that's awesome. But looking at both architectures, TRON promises lesser fees and EOS promises scalability, both are required for mainstream adoption. In essence, I have no main pick, both are just awesome. Saying they might outshine ETH, I doubt if that will ever be obtainable.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:33:36 PM

It is very difficult to choose something out of 2 coins , I think most people look at these coins as to earn more , and by this I think investing in them at the moment is a very good idea since they are both coins with great potential!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:35:25 PM

they do have the potential to beat ethereum but I don't think that the ethereum side will only be silent seeing them grow and threaten ethereum's dominance
if they can make innovation, ethereum will also try to do the same so that ethereum remains the best platform
the point is that it will not be easy to defeat ethereum because when there are coins who try to do so ethereum will also try to maintain an ethereum rating

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:43:07 PM

I will go for EOS as it is a great contender of ETH. EOS has shown good signs of seriousness both from the team and otherwise. Tron on the other hand is doing great too, as the CEO is trying his best but even at I think EOS is better as they are tending towards making their blockchain scalable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: