Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:12:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SolidCoin Now officially most secure p2p currency  (Read 9363 times)
johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 02:20:25 AM

well maybe it's just me but self-admitting blackmail and/or bribery seems like a major offense... and I'll be completely done here if the community supports it.

Oh yeah, if its true it's shitty.  Lolcust needs to step in and deny/verify.

If it's true.  BCX could have just told you that to get you riled up.

However, can't the blockexplorer confirm any MultiMillion transactions?

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bobnova

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 02:28:22 AM

Unfortunatly, I'm banned from solidtalkforums  Roll Eyes

Post a screencap here
http://imageshack.us/f/845/btcxmessage.png/
Photo removed.

BTC:  1AURXf66t7pw65NwRiKukwPq1hLSiYLqbP
johnj

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 02:28:53 AM

https://i.imgur.com/DTuLx.png

BitterTea

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 02:35:54 AM

No longer available?

CONSPIRACY!!!
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 02:39:04 AM

There, have a blast!
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 03:39:32 AM

I can confirm I sent it LOL   Grin Grin Grin

I did give them a demonstration of the Solidcoin scam!

Viperjbm has spewed for weeks I have millions of TBX so I told him what he wanted to hear. (block explorer proves false)

I will not bother BTC-E because they trade in GG and TBX and as well BTC.

and the more he argues with me, the bigger Anti-SC voice I get.

Anything else??

Added: Solidcoin fanboys come here and spew garbage, we don't go over there. Don't come over here running down our coin and not expect a fight.

Really ? thats all?

So you have gotten to the superGOD level of being a total retard and disclosing what you are doing via a pm and then backing yourself with such a defense? WoW, you sir have put a new meaning on blind sheep.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 03:56:43 AM

I can confirm I sent it LOL   Grin Grin Grin

Viperjbm has spewed for weeks I have millions of TBX so I told him what he wanted to hear. (block explorer proves false)

Anything else??

Added: Solidcoin fanboys come here and spew garbage, we don't go over there. Don't come over here running down our coin and not expect a fight.

Really ? thats all?

So you have gotten to the superGOD level of being a total retard and disclosing what you are doing via a pm and then backing yourself with such a defense? WoW, you sir have put a new meaning on blind sheep.

Exactly... For someone who wants to be the dawg he shows himself as a retard more and more each day...
In fact it's very sad to see people so delusional... With BCX, stupidty knows no limits lol
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2011, 08:29:17 AM

Anything else??

Is it true you have 250k of SC mined in the first 24-48 hours?
Bye selling them off you could crash the market.  Grin

You don't even have to sell a coin, just putting in a sell order of 250k coins would scare away all of us Cheesy
coblee
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1653
Merit: 1286

Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 09:10:16 AM

Anything else??

You don't even have to sell a coin, just putting in a sell order of 250k coins would scare away all of us Cheesy

According to BitcoinEXpress, he can't move his coins without attracting attention and CH/RS and his trusted nodes can remotely zap his client and render his transactions void. So when he tried to move large amounts of coins, that's what happens. If it's true, it's seriously wrong.

And the whole thing with CoinHunter asking BitcoinEXpress to move a large amount of coins to prove himself is interesting. CoinHunter may be just baiting BitcoinEXpress to move those coins so that they can remotely nullify them.

I think the truth will come out eventually...

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2011, 09:24:57 AM

Anything else??

According to BitcoinEXpress, he can't move his coins without attracting attention and CH/RS and his trusted nodes can remotely zap his client and render his transactions void. So when he tried to move large amounts of coins, that's what happens. If it's true, it's seriously wrong.

And the whole thing with CoinHunter asking BitcoinEXpress to move a large amount of coins to prove himself is interesting. CoinHunter may be just baiting BitcoinEXpress to move those coins so that they can remotely nullify them.

Sucks to be BitcoinExpress lol.

Also a central entity with the ability to do that is extremely wrong. We already have paypal for that.

CoinHunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 03:07:35 PM

Coinhunter can't zap coins. If the network allowed it, it would be an insecure network able to be controlled by people I don't like. Only reason I asked him to move it is so everyone would know he couldn't. Instead he makes up some more bs about why he can't do it and gullible people eat it up. Haha, this forum is comedy gold.

You don't think a bigger story here is "CoinHunter zaps coins" ? Seriously, he could damage SolidCoin more by moving his 250K coins and me "zapping" them than just pretending it can all happen. If he wants to damage SC2.0, move the coins and let me "zap them", and then we can see how "centralized" SolidCoin is. Smiley

Try SolidCoin or talk with other SolidCoin supporters here SolidCoin Forums
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2011, 03:11:05 PM

Coinhunter can't zap coins. If the network allowed it, it would be an insecure network able to be controlled by people I don't like. Only reason I asked him to move it is so everyone would know he couldn't. Instead he makes up some more bs about why he can't do it and gullible people eat it up. Haha, this forum is comedy gold.

You don't think a bigger story here is "CoinHunter zaps coins" ? Seriously, he could damage SolidCoin more by moving his 250K coins and me "zapping" them than just pretending it can all happen. If he wants to damage SC2.0, move the coins and let me "zap them", and then we can see how "centralized" SolidCoin is. Smiley

You replied with the wrong clone or you just got hacked  Grin
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 03:13:41 PM

Given you haven't released the source we have no idea what you can or can't do.  We do know you have continually lied, obfuscated, and mislead people about various aspects of ScamCoin 2.0 so anything is possible.

BCE is likely full of shit BUT there are ways you *could* using closed source nullify accounts.  You could flag accounts as "nulled" and mining clients would exclude them from all blocks.  So while the coins would exist they would never be able to be transfered anywhere without you personal express permission (possibly available for a %).

RELEASE THE SOURCE CODE.

Without it the entire ScamCoin network relies on complete implicit trust in you.  

Of course we both know you will never release the source code so my request is more to continually remind the crypto community that you haven't.
johnj

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 03:15:07 PM

You replied with the wrong clone or you just got hacked  Grin

Bwuahahaha, I wonder how many other accounts are CH sockpuppets.  BTW I grabbed a screencap, incase he notices his folly lol

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2011, 03:17:39 PM

You replied with the wrong clone or you just got hacked  Grin

Bwuahahaha, I wonder how many other accounts are CH sockpuppets.  BTW I grabbed a screencap, incase he notices his folly lol

This needs a topic on its own, can you create one, with the screencap? Smiley
I'm at a Xubuntu miner right now, so can't do much Tongue

edit: never mind: I'll do it, found out how to do it Smiley
CoinHunter

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 03:20:09 PM

Given you haven't released the source we have no idea what you can or can't do.  We do know you have continually lied, obfuscated, and mislead people about various aspects of ScamCoin 2.0 so anything is possible.

BCE is likely full of shit BUT there are ways you *could* using closed source nullify accounts.  You could flag accounts as "nulled" and mining clients would exclude them from all blocks.  So while the coins would exist they would never be able to be transfered anywhere without you personal express permission (possibly available for a %).

RELEASE THE SOURCE CODE.

Without it the entire ScamCoin network relies on complete implicit trust in you.  

Of course we both know you will never release the source code so my request is more to continually remind the crypto community that you haven't.

The code is still there in compiled form, you can disassemble and verify it. So please don't go saying anything is possible. I understand some people don't want to run software that doesn't have source available, and no one is forcing them to run it until that point. Just don't go around making up fairy tails about what is or isn't happening, if you don't know then don't pretend to know.

If accounts could be flagged as nulled or void then the entire premise of what I personally want, a secure p2p cryptocurrency would be invalid. As much as I dislike some people in the world, they should be free to use a currency for whatever purpose they want. I couldn't really care less about bitcoinexpress using SolidCoin or mining it. I have a problem with him lying about SolidCoin and claiming to have a lot of coins when he doesn't though.

When you say "I have continually lied" I do not know where you get that impression. If I asked you to explain why you think I'm a liar you will probably just say "it's a feeling" , because if you actually had evidence of me lying it would be "big news". So please provide evidence of these "lies" and show everyone how I'm a big old liar. Smiley

johnj

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 03:25:51 PM

Hey CH

Why don't you move along, you've already made your announcement

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 03:29:41 PM

The code is still there in compiled form, you can disassemble and verify it.
Disassembly is tedius and time consuming.  The source code it produces can be difficulty to follow conceptually.  Eventually given enough time, money, and resources one can break the binary down and reconstruct it but ScamCoin has only been available for what a week?  Hardly enough time for an exhaustive dissassembly, analysis and recompilation.

Interesting you have gone from "I will release the source code"  to " it can't be a scam, just dissassmble it and verify it yourself".

So please don't go saying anything is possible. I understand some people don't want to run software that doesn't have source available, and no one is forcing them to run it until that point. Just don't go around making up fairy tails about what is or isn't happening, if you don't know then don't pretend to know.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.  Say you 100% can nullify accounts is a fairy tale as it can't be proven or disproven at this point.  However with closed source ANYTHING (including account nullification) IS possible.

If accounts could be flagged as nulled or void then the entire premise of what I personally want, a secure p2p cryptocurrency would be invalid.

That is what you claim to want but maybe what you really want is to be in control.  This is the entire problem w/ scamcoin 2.0.  It requires complete and implicit trust in a central authority (you).  Even if you are 100% above board that is a critical flaw in your entire system.  Crypto-currency should have no central authority and shouldn't require implicit trust.
sd

Activity: 730
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 03:30:27 PM

When you say "I have continually lied" I do not know where you get that impression. If I asked you to explain why you think I'm a liar you will probably just say "it's a feeling" , because if you actually had evidence of me lying it would be "big news". So please provide evidence of these "lies" and show everyone how I'm a big old liar. Smiley

It's not a feeling. It's a fact that you lie practically non-stop on your website. It's a fact you have been spreading lies about how insecure BitCoin is and how secure SolidCoin is since SolidCoin first appeared. No-one believes anything you say anymore and conversations like this just serve to ensure even more people know you are a compulsive lier.

Maybe you have some kind of memory problem..

P.S. Just admit you don't want to show us the code because it's a patched together mess.
CoinHunter

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 03:31:44 PM

It's not a feeling. It's a fact that you lie practically non-stop on your website. It's a fact you have been spreading lies about how insecure BitCoin is and how secure SolidCoin is since SolidCoin first appeared. No-one believes anything you say anymore and conversations like this just serve to ensure even more people know you are a compulsive lier.

Maybe you have some kind of memory problem..

P.S. Just admit you don't want to show us the code because it's a patched together mess.

Haha. Can you be any more scared of SolidCoin? Probably not. Welcome to the future and the current best cryptocurrency going around. Jump on before it's too late.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: