Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:23:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HASH-KINGS 2.0 THE ULTIMATE MINING EXPERIENCE WITH ALL ALGOS IN ONE PLATFORM  (Read 1757 times)
jamgd (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 11:16:53 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 03:31:57 PM by jamgd

Discord: https://discord.gg/vPQFmdG
Web Login (Beta): http://devapi.hash-kings.com/HashKings/frontend/web/index.php

Download Beta: https://bitbucket.org/hashkings/beta/downloads/

Video Tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icJXYDXKzGg&list=PL6SRB4XNkLV_NWUb8QRh_7bAAWO4gNvlP

Nicehash vs Hash-Kings (as requested, just one of many mining abilities on our platform)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZpQRUYLBwA

Owners manual:
https://bitbucket.org/hashkings/beta/downloads/HK%20Tutorial.pdf

HashKings Mining Platform is bringing power and control back to the miner. Profit switching mining platforms have reduced the credibility of crypto-currencies by massively dumping within the exchanges, and in essence centralizes our blockchain.

WE INSURE THAT BLOCKCHAIN STAYS DECENTRALIZED

Over 90% of Algorithms Available
Profit Switching Pools
Custom and New Coin Additions
Program Updated hourly
Easy Setup

HashKings Mining Platform gives you the control to mine several unique ways within one platform. We are dedicated to make mining simple and profitable giving you the ultimate control.

The only miner you will ever need for AMD and NVIDIA.

New and exciting things are on the horizon
Join us on this adventure

▰   Hash-Kings   -   A Miner Built Mining Platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Our Mining Comminity      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Get Free Advice Now!
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1614

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:21:08 AM

Sounds promising, I would be interested to hear some independent users' experiences who tried out the beta version.

1) Are there any fees involved ?

2) Is there a watchdog function in place to monitor hashrates, gpu's etc. and restart the pc / msi / miners in case of any problems ?

3) Profitability comparisons vs using a miner directly or another aggregate service like Nicehash...

Good Luck

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:26:29 AM

Sounds promising, I would be interested to hear some independent users' experiences who tried out the beta version.

1) Are there any fees involved ?

2) Is there a watchdog function in place to monitor hashrates, gpu's etc. and restart the pc / msi / miners in case of any problems ?

3) Profitability comparisons vs using a miner directly or another aggregate service like Nicehash...

Good Luck

Thanks for the interest...check out discord...I believe we have alpha testers on...we have only released beta.

1) 1.6% dev fees...one minute an hour that we take in one lump amount of 24 minutes in 24 hours...look at what we are developing and you can see this is very low considering what we are offering.

2) Yes, you have all of that taken care of...talk to the devs in discord for more info...if a card is sick and it will restart the miner and can reset the pc.

3) It's always better to mine directly...however, our pools can pay about 15% over NH, but we added more features to get profit switching miners over to new/custom coins.

There is no more BAT files...all you need to program is the algo/username wallet add/mining url...you are up and running

mak013

Activity: 2366
Merit: 753

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:36:54 AM

I don`t understand. You have invented new Mining Control? Or new zpool? Or Nicehash? I dont see anything new and dony understand what profit can i get by using it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:48:48 AM

We created the fastest mining platform out there. We have taken away the BAT files and everything is programmed for you. This is the simplest miner that you will use and the fastest.

We have almost all algos, the fastest miners available, and took away programming

We also have profit switching and created a guide to move from profit switching to mining coins directly that will increase your profits.

I have done very well creating my mining farm...I have tried multiple softwares...I found these two awesome developers and funded their project...This was built around me wanting to control multiple rigs, being able to switch coins instantly, and simple to use interface.

They created this remarkable beast, that I want to share with the world. If you try it (watch our tutorial video) you will not go back to the old bat files or some large corporation that is destroying the crypto community.

s0ftcorn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:36:03 AM

I don`t understand. You have invented new Mining Control? Or new zpool? Or Nicehash? I dont see anything new and dony understand what profit can i get by using it.

Im using this since it was zPoolminer.
Essentially its a really simplified tool to get into mining. It uses pools like zpool or zergpool and switches to the most profitable algorithm automatically.
What is really nice, especially for new miners, is that you can add custom coins. So as long as new coins dont use any new algo, you can just put in all the needed values (wallet, pool, algo) and start mining, without creating tons of batch files.

And if you dont have time to look for new coins, there is also the coins called "admin coins", which are updated frequently.

With the website all your settings also get stored, so you can easily copy them to multiple rigs or restore them in case something happens.

In the end of the day it just makes everything easier and more accesible. oh, and did i mention that the devs listen to your feature requests really carefully? thats actually the thing i like the most Smiley
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:12:57 PM

Essentially its a really simplified tool to get into mining. It uses pools like zpool or zergpool and switches to the most profitable algorithm automatically.
Is there an interval that you can set so that it doesn't switch too often. With other solutions of this type, I find it really annoying when the program has to switch constantly from one algo to another.

The other question is how the initial testing is performed. Is there a lengthy initialization period until all possible algos are checked against your hardware?
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:28:05 PM

Is there an interval that you can set so that it doesn't switch too often. With other solutions of this type, I find it really annoying when the program has to switch constantly from one algo to another.

The other question is how the initial testing is performed. Is there a lengthy initialization period until all possible algos are checked against your hardware?

Yes there is. You can switch by time (minimum mining time before switching...mixed rigs and control different times for both AMD and NVIDIA) and also switch by percentage...I set mine at 15% if I am profit switching between new coins.

The initial Benchmarking (I'm guessing that is what you mean) is minimal (no benchmark necessary for custom/admin coins). We have added stock benchmarks to most cards AMD and NVIDIA. Which allows you to start mining immediately (watch our video). As more and more people benchmark new cards, we will keep an average in the system. But once you benchmark the cards once...it's in the system and you never have to do again.

NVIDIA ccminer has auto adjust, no reason to benchmark these again...might want to make sure you benchmark T-Rex, Cryptodredge, and Z-enemy as they are the fastest miners for the algos they have...just make sure they are being used when profit switching.

AMD these do not have auto adjusting...you may have to benchmark all of your cards if they are not in the system...but once they are benchmarked, you gave those results to everyone with those cards...so we are trying to completely eliminate benchmarking while still offering accuracy.

Our next version after this we will be taking benchmarking almost completely out of the system as we are working on a new idea to benchmark your cards while mining any algorithm...this will be explained in later versions though.

Try us out..you will love it

butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:36:50 PM

The initial Benchmarking (I'm guessing that is what you mean) is minimal (no benchmark necessary for custom/admin coins).
Yes, that's what I meant.

Our next version after this we will be taking benchmarking almost completely out of the system as we are working on a new idea to benchmark your cards while mining any algorithm...this will be explained in later versions though.

Great to have a user friendly setup. I'm sure everyone, and especially newbies will appreciate this.

I'm currently on hold with mining, but next time I power up my GPUs, I will try you solution. By the way, 1.6% dev fees is less than some of your competition.
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:42:18 PM

The initial Benchmarking (I'm guessing that is what you mean) is minimal (no benchmark necessary for custom/admin coins).
Yes, that's what I meant.

Great to have a user friendly setup. I'm sure everyone, and especially newbies will appreciate this.

I'm currently on hold with mining, but next time I power up my GPUs, I will try you solution. By the way, 1.6% dev fees is less than some of your competition.

Thank you, I really do think you will like what you see...and if you don't, talk to us, we can add new features to our miner...we just need input from you to tell us what to add.

Yes, we aren't trying to make a fortune off of people...we do well in our own mining. We just are tired of NH and AM hurting our crypto by massive dumps in exchanges...if people new how easy it was to mine coins directly, we could all make much more money.

Everyone wants ease, there is no doubt profit switching is set up and walk away...but you are giving most of your income to a huge corporation...that in turn destroys the value and hurts us all while also contributing to the decline of trust in the crypto world.
We wanted to make a miner simple to use, cheap to use, and profitable.

I think we did.

Larz952002
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

I am catching non stop errors and issues with being stable or not responding.  Followed directions exactly as the youtube videos
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:52:55 PM

Can you join discord and we can walk you through easier? I would be very interested to know what is happening.

Dr_Victor

Activity: 954
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:20:04 PM

What is your interests? Dev fee?

yobit.net is banned from signatures
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:24:39 PM

Yes, we aren't trying to make a fortune off of people...we do well in our own mining. We just are tired of NH and AM hurting our crypto by massive dumps in exchanges...if people new how easy it was to mine coins directly, we could all make much more money.

Nicehash doesn’t dump coins on exchanges.  They are a marketplace for renting hashrate.  Miners are paid in the rental fees that were already in BTC.  What the renters of that hashrate do with their coins has nothing to do with Nicehash.  Pools like zpool, zergpoog, are the ones who dump on the exchanges.

What does the acronym “AM” mean in your post?

Speculos

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:37:17 PM

Sounds promising indeed + very positive signal that you funded this project for this reason!
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:49:55 PM

Nicehash doesn’t dump coins on exchanges.  They are a marketplace for renting hashrate.  Miners are paid in the rental fees that were already in BTC.  What the renters of that hashrate do with their coins has nothing to do with Nicehash.  Pools like zpool, zergpoog, are the ones who dump on the exchanges.

Awesome miner

But yes, NH does dump...that's how they pay you in btc... they massively dump

pools like zpool, zergpool and such give the option to mine coins directly and receive that coin...gives you more options, gives you control of your money.

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:52:16 PM

What is your interests? Dev fee?

1.6% taken out in one lump sum in 24 hours...so one minute every hour...we mine for 24 min at one time.

This is very minimal for what we are trying to offer and do...our goal is to not make a fortune off of this, but to increase value in the crypto world by offering better tools to build.

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:54:09 PM

I am catching non stop errors and issues with being stable or not responding.  Followed directions exactly as the youtube videos

We are currently working with him to solve this issue.

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:49:35 PM

NEW BETA...BUG IN SYSTEM THAT WAS FOUND THAT WOULD CAUSE SYSTEM TO CRASH....THANKS TO @LARZ AND @GHOSTING FOR HELPING TO LOCATE AND SQUASH!

If you had this issue, please download new beta!

puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:43:22 AM

Awesome miner

I think you are confused about what Awesome Miner does.  It is a convenient way to manage your mining rigs.  If you choose to profit switch at pools that dump, then that is not AM’s fault.  You can certainly use AM to mine individual coins, and even “profit switch” individual coin pools, but that’s not dumping...  that is riding the profitability wave to gain more coins.  If you choose to sell than, again... that is not AM’s fault.

But yes, NH does dump...that's how they pay you in btc... they massively dump

What exchange do they dump on?

pools like zpool, zergpool and such give the option to mine coins directly and receive that coin...gives you more options, gives you control of your money.

I’m not so sure that most people use zpool or zergpool to mine individual coins.  You certainly can do that, but that is not the prevailing use-case.  By the way, you can use AM to mine individual coins on zpool and zergpool and many others.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: