Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:21:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HASH-KINGS 2.0 THE ULTIMATE MINING EXPERIENCE WITH ALL ALGOS IN ONE PLATFORM  (Read 1757 times)
jamgd (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:27:03 AM

You are correct in what you are saying...Let me be more specific,

Nicehash has all of the power...they mine a coin and destroy the small time miner...their algo switching capabilities are like no other and they can almost sense when the difficulty is about to lower...then they jump on a coin and raise the difficulty by a crazy amount leaving us miners to repair and sometimes we can be sitting for a while because the chain is stuck.

This gives the renter more power than the owner of the miner...this affects pool luck and many more issues in a matter of minutes of them being on a coin. Their patrons end up with coin and then it is dumped consistently...however...I'm not blaming NH...it's a great system but goes against what bitcoin stands for...One PC One vote.

Our goal is to make mining easy enough to allow the ability for a transition from profit switching to mining directly.

This means...we needed to add profit switching pools to our platform...but every where in our platform tries to get you to mine directly...we want to make it easy. We also make sure everyone knows you can get paid in different currencies on these pools.

What we offer for this transition is an easy guide to mine new coins...we have an admin section to where we give you the links to the wallets and discord and website to where you just have to input your wallet address...we try to offer other options to get away from the profit switching.

Most of know that profit switching is done because it's simple. you can walk away and leave it alone...what if it was just as easy to mine custom coins? This would give power back to the miner.

I have a lot of rigs...I'm not looking to get rich off this program...I'm looking to help people understand that mining directly is more beneficial, which in turn is more beneficial for the average miner...people are okay with a 1080ti making a dollar a day on profit...because it's easy...they don't know that the same gpu could make 30 times that in a day...we do have to go through a crazy amount of scam coins...but the 10% pay a fortune.

We just want people to know that their rigs are more powerful then just leaving on something like NH.

▰   Hash-Kings   -   A Miner Built Mining Platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Our Mining Comminity      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Get Free Advice Now!
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:16:25 AM

I applaud your intention.  How does anyone know that by using Hash-Kings that they will be mining the most profitable coin?  Do you have any side-by-side comparisons with identical rigs mining with Hash-Kings versus Nicehash, or just using a profit-switching pool like zpool or zergpool?
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:51:12 AM

I applaud your intention.  How does anyone know that by using Hash-Kings that they will be mining the most profitable coin?  Do you have any side-by-side comparisons with identical rigs mining with Hash-Kings versus Nicehash, or just using a profit-switching pool like zpool or zergpool?

Thank you!

I will do a side by side comparison shot...let me work on that...great idea!

We have around 10 different profit pools to choose from which most can be paid out in different currencies and we encourage you to try and mine away from btc auto exchange.

Most pools will charge you a fee for using them, and then another fee to auto-exchange to btc...we are doing our best to get people to understand that more money is in direct mining, if we make it easy for you to mine directly then you should try it.

It can be just as simple mining new coins...the only difficult part is then learning to exchange to btc...we are working on a quicker solution. This is why we have admin coins. Admin coins are coins that have a good website, good announcement page, and an active community in discord. We will also be adding quick links to exchanges for these coins.

The most important thing is we have an active discord where our team is involved with answering questions. If you have a questions about exchanges, coins to mine, advice on when to sell...we are right behind you and will help you grow your mining business.

This is not about making Hash-Kings rich...this is about making mining profitable again by helping people understand the power that they have, even one gpu has power...DO NOT GIVE THIS POWER TO CORPORATIONS...Use this power to help us build a profitable community and continue to protect the integrity of what Bitcoin was really about!

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:09:09 PM

We have some new things coming out soon...stay tuned

Dr_Victor

Activity: 954
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:52:38 PM

I will do believe in your product after you publish the result of working rig with WTM top and H-K2.0 for a day or a few.

yobit.net is banned from signatures
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:22:12 PM
Merited by grendel25 (10)

I will do believe in your product after you publish the result of working rig with WTM top and H-K2.0 for a day or a few.

I'll tell you what...I could post almost any result...how about you post one? If you do, I would give you 30 days on our program dev free...I could almost guarantee that you will like what you see. Remember it's still beta but you will see that we are close to being far superior than most other miners.

So this is my challenge to you...2 parts! next 5 days.

you do side by side comparison between NH and us...then you come to discord for a couple days and I tell you what coins to mine by use of our admin coins.

This will be the result...you will see us around 5 to 15% higher depending on day.
I will be over 30% higher by use of just admin coins with coins on the market.

300% higher by use of new coins (but this is pre-exchange so you won't know for a couple months, so really hard to test this one).

I have done extremely well in this mining venture by learning market trends and analytics of companies...I'm not always right by any means...but I'm pretty good. This program does everything that I did to make a decent living off this. These developers were creating something beautiful before I funded the project...I just added a little insight into how I am able to make money in this market.

Why do I want to do this? Why would I want others to profit off of mining direct more than profit-switching pools?

Mining pools and large corporations are hurting the integrity of what bitcoin is...if people started mining directly then we all could make 10 to 20 times more money from exchanges. It's easy to do...it doesn't cost you anything...who cares about our measly 1.6% if you are making a lot more?

I don't think we will win this battle...but I do want to do my part to start the revolt against them. I want our currency to stay decentralized...One PC One Vote...put the power back into miners hands...where one gpu could turn into 100 gpus in a few months with work and patience. It takes discipline to live broke while spending thousands on equipment. I spend more on my electric bill than I do my mortgage.

Why not show how easy it is to make good money mining? Why not build an honest community wanting to help build each other's mining business. I'm not competing with you, I want to help you...I want people to know it's just as easy to make money without sources like NH.

abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:33:13 PM

300% higher by use of new coins (but this is pre-exchange so you won't know for a couple months, so really hard to test this one).
It is just a question of luck and knowledge/feeling when it is right moment to sell.
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:12:17 PM

It is just a question of luck and knowledge/feeling when it is right moment to sell.

Yes it is...it's a lot of luck...but it's also moving around your rigs alot...it's understanding the difficulty adjustments...However, I think there is a few more things that we can offer to really help miners...so we are adding a few more features real quick and should be done today. So look out for our new beta coming!

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1614

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:03:16 PM

I presume you would agree that most people, even the most involved miners, are looking for a fire and forget kind of solution, where the rigs are working on their behalf with

minimal to no maintenance for weeks and months even... Is there a way where we can just set the program to mine the most promising coins (the developers' top picks etc.)

without us having to manually interfere all the time ?.. I certainly don't want to be checking discord channels regularly for the latest gossip on what's the hottest coin, I would

just like to see those coins mined and already transferred to my account (and even converted to BTC at favorable prices without ridiculous commissions)...

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 05:02:29 PM

I presume you would agree that most people, even the most involved miners, are looking for a fire and forget kind of solution, where the rigs are working on their behalf with

minimal to no maintenance for weeks and months even... Is there a way where we can just set the program to mine the most promising coins (the developers' top picks etc.)

without us having to manually interfere all the time ?.. I certainly don't want to be checking discord channels regularly for the latest gossip on what's the hottest coin, I would

just like to see those coins mined and already transferred to my account (and even converted to BTC at favorable prices without ridiculous commissions)...

This is the exact kind of input we are seeking and funnily enough that was a topic this morning. I wish you would join discord and give us some more ideas.

The question is logic...how can we create an algorithm that gives the user control while still having simplicity on mining directly. We have some ideas and are looking into implementing one. Which I will discuss after we test a few times and make sure it's possible.

We are looking at being able to automatically create wallets but we don't want to have any access to these...we don't want them on our system at all...we never want to be vulnerable to an attack on our users. Right now we are implementing...if you change wallet information online (we only hold receive keys, mining url, and mining password), it will alert on the platform that a coin was changed...that way if your password was taken and someone tried to change to their wallet info online...it would alert you on the platform.

We are also considering putting a new coin or a news alert on the platform to where you can see what is new and worth mining.

We have developers wanting to continue to build the easiest platform that will allow people to transition into mining directly with the ability to leave for weeks at a time...but we need input.

Thank you for taking the time to post and hope I answered your question,
James

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:10:12 PM

We may have a solution! We are currently testing something that will do everything you just asked...I'll let you know if it works!

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 07:55:50 PM

1.15.0.3 released small bug fix relating to devfee. This Version will require you to delete the database.sqlite file if you are upgrading.
https://bitbucket.org/hashkings/beta/downloads/

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:47:56 PM

NVIDIA only:

Just announced in zerg, zpool discord that only z-enemy and ccminer are working correctly on their phi2 stratum please disable others if profit switching.

Dr_Victor

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:49:16 AM

I'll tell you what...I could post almost any result...how about you post one? If you do, I would give you...

I have tried this miner; there are some questions:
1. Why for one rig of 7 gtx 1080 ti miner startes 3 different algo (with low proffit 0,2$ per card)?
2. Why for the same card miner trying to start algo twise - two windows for the same card.
3. Why miner uses t-rex 5.1 instead 5.7?
4. Why for zpool (supported algos only) benchmarking launches 68 algos?

I am not a free tester, so I will wait for real product.

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:17:22 PM

I'll tell you what...I could post almost any result...how about you post one? If you do, I would give you...

1. Why for one rig of 7 gtx 1080 ti miner startes 3 different algo (with low proffit 0,2$ per card)?
2. Why for the same card miner trying to start algo twise - two windows for the same card.

Let me see if I can answer a couple...but do agree that there seems to be an issue.

1) it can take a few minutes for the miners to adjust and switch to correct algo...how many pools are you using? values can change rapidly within 24 hours...you should average about 15% higher than NH in a given day.

2) this is an issue we have to find...I haven't been able to replicate...does two miners actually open or is it just on platform screen? Possibly one showing 0 hashrate?

3) We have to use a version of miners that report the api in a certain way...Trex is an awesome miner but we need a version that works well...as they update newer version to include an api that we can use, we will update.

4) I'm not sure what you mean...are you asking why there are 68 algos in zpool? or are you saying there are algos there that shouldn't be?

We are are really trying to create something special and appreciate your input very much.

Thanks,
James

RBEP-RBC
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:41:37 PM

I'm only an amateur miner at best but I'm confused a bit about some of the terminology.

1. What are admin/custom coins?
2. If miner switches algos or coins automatically, in what do I get paid? (you mentioned NH dumping to convert to BTC, that wouldn't happen here?)
3. I'm philosphically being the idea, but how does this decentralize mining, isn't this essentially another pool?
4. Would there be minimum rig specs to make this worth it?

Thanks.
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:59:06 PM

I'm only an amateur miner at best but I'm confused a bit about some of the terminology.

1. What are admin/custom coins?
2. If miner switches algos or coins automatically, in what do I get paid? (you mentioned NH dumping to convert to BTC, that wouldn't happen here?)
3. I'm philosphically being the idea, but how does this decentralize mining, isn't this essentially another pool?
4. Would there be minimum rig specs to make this worth it?

Thanks.

Wonderful questions and thank you for taking the time to ask.

1) Admin coins are coins that have been voted on by administration and other users. These are coins that have good websites, announcements, active community in discord. These are new coins though...there is a risk but we try to minimize that risk as much as possible. We set everything up for you: you just have to click on the download wallet link and insert your wallet address, we already put the mining url and algorithm in.

Custom coins is what we call a coin that is not in our system...we don't force you to mine a certain coin or even certain algos. You can easily mine coin directly for far greater profits than profit switching. You only have to enter: the algo, mining url, wallet address...that's it. Our discord channel can help you understand how to mine directly.

2) We have several different profit switching pools that you can use in our system...they pay out in a multitude of currencies...Let me be very clear here, profit switching pools are part of the problem, however, we highly recommend using these pools and getting paid in different currencies. This in essence stops them from dumping that coin and forces them to hold to give to the miners mining it. Giving you the power to help the system.

Giving you an example...I'm currently losing a lot of profit mining HTH coin. I am mining on profit switching pool to help slow down their dumping on that coin. I like the coin a lot, so I am giving my vote to have a pool not dump that coin. (does this make sense?, hard concept to relay)

3) We are considering coming out with a pool but that is for another topic as our pool will be very different and I cannot explain the differences just yet. The second answer is in line with this. YOU CAN GET PAID IN BTC, BUT WE RECOMMEND PEOPLE TO CONSIDER GETTING PAID IN OTHER CURRENCIES on these pools.

The whole goal is to slow the constant dumping onto exchanges....There is a way to have profit switching without causing the dumps...we highly encourage this and it is more profitable. You may have to hold a little longer before exchanging to btc but you can do 3 to 20 times greater. The bull run is around the corner, don't put your trust only in btc...even if you had some btc...how much would it have to increase for you to double your money? You can mine coins right now that are at 1 sat...these can jump to 3 sats once every couple months.

4) no min rig spec at all (one big one...we are Windows only, no Linux support just yet...let us get the bugs out of windows first)...we are trying to show that anyone can build a mining business in this economy if they stop thinking mining directly is difficult...it isn't, it's easy. One gpu can become two or three, can become 10 rigs...if you have the tools to help.

I hope this answers your questions. We are passionate about this project and hope others come and help us build it...We are looking for insight, we want your ideas. We have great developers, let's use them to build something to help our industry.

If you have any more questions, please let me know,
James

Dr_Victor

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:23:00 PM

Let me see if I can answer a couple...but do agree that there seems to be an issue.

1) it can take a few minutes for the miners to adjust and switch to correct algo...how many pools are you using? values can change rapidly within 24 hours...you should average about 15% higher than NH in a given day.

2) this is an issue we have to find...I haven't been able to replicate...does two miners actually open or is it just on platform screen? Possibly one showing 0 hashrate?

3) We have to use a version of miners that report the api in a certain way...Trex is an awesome miner but we need a version that works well...as they update newer version to include an api that we can use, we will update.

4) I'm not sure what you mean...are you asking why there are 68 algos in zpool? or are you saying there are algos there that shouldn't be?

We are are really trying to create something special and appreciate your input very much.

Thanks,
James
1. I mean I have 7 gtx 1080 ti and miner decided: for one launches BTX with 0,2$ per card, for the other - shunk and neoscrypt. They are the same gtx 1080 ti!
4. I choose zpool and there are not 68 algos there. For what miner is benchmarking 68?

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 03:39:26 PM

1. I mean I have 7 gtx 1080 ti and miner decided: for one launches BTX with 0,2$ per card, for the other - shunk and neoscrypt. They are the same gtx 1080 ti!
4. I choose zpool and there are not 68 algos there. For what miner is benchmarking 68?

I believe we are currently working with you in discord...hopefully we can find a resolution.

Thanks for taking the time,
James

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:56:45 PM

We want to thank several of our beta testers that helped us!

We were able to update the new cryptodredge miners and they work well.

Please download new beta

This has to be a fresh install, everything in folder must be deleted.

If you already inserted wallet information, please sign in online and get an api key to insert in program...then push save and close and verify it's online.

With new install you will have to download all miners again.

When starting push settings and enter your api key, rig name, rig type. Click save and close.

Click update server and all of your wallets will be there.

Thank you and we apologize but this was out of our control as the miners themselves had the issue,
James

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: