Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HASH-KINGS 2.0 THE ULTIMATE MINING EXPERIENCE WITH ALL ALGOS IN ONE PLATFORM  (Read 1757 times)
Brob

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:10:29 PM

Awesome Good Stuff!  I'm working on adding cryptodredge to AIOMiner tonight.  Seems people like it, so many damn miners to keep up with.  Good luck with your guys project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamgd (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:15:40 AM

Awesome Good Stuff!  I'm working on adding cryptodredge to AIOMiner tonight.  Seems people like it, so many damn miners to keep up with.  Good luck with your guys project!

Thanks and on your project as well!

▰   Hash-Kings   -   A Miner Built Mining Platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Our Mining Comminity      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Get Free Advice Now!
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:31:04 PM

As requested,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZpQRUYLBwA

NiceHash vs Hash-Kings

Remember though, there are many more options than just profit switching with our miner!

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:35:28 PM

DISABLE HSR...HSR GOING THROUGH A FORK AND THERE WILL NO LONGER BE HSR

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:16:12 PM

I'm not sure why bitcointalk took down our post showing NH vs HK but they did

These are some comparisons between NH and HK

Just a few comparison of algo speeds vs nicehash

algo                       nh                     HK
neoscrypt          1.4MH/s            1.39MH/s
lyra2REv2         66.74MH/s        78.37MH/s
x11 Gost           11.38MH/s        16.2 MH/s
Blake2s               5.9GH/s            7.2GH/s
Skunk                 50.91MH/s        52.3MH/s
Lyra2z               2.9MH/s               3.8MH/s
x16r                   13MH/s                17MH/s

We are so much more than profit switching...with almost every GPU algorithm, we welcome you to try and also become involved in giving ideas to make this even better!

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:23:17 PM

DO NOT POST BALANCE SHEETS WITH API KEYS IN THEM

Whomever was going to send that post on NH vs HK you are spreading your btc out too much...I wouldn't pick so many pools! Just some advice...but I see it's working for good for you!

Regulater

Activity: 273
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:36:44 AM

Yes, we aren't trying to make a fortune off of people...we do well in our own mining. We just are tired of NH and AM hurting our crypto by massive dumps in exchanges...if people new how easy it was to mine coins directly, we could all make much more money.

Nicehash doesn’t dump coins on exchanges.  They are a marketplace for renting hashrate.  Miners are paid in the rental fees that were already in BTC.  What the renters of that hashrate do with their coins has nothing to do with Nicehash.  Pools like zpool, zergpoog, are the ones who dump on the exchanges.

What does the acronym “AM” mean in your post?

Awesome miner

But yes, NH does dump...that's how they pay you in btc... they massively dump

pools like zpool, zergpool and such give the option to mine coins directly and receive that coin...gives you more options, gives you control of your money.

What? Nicehash does not dump. They pay you in BTC because their customers pay them in BTC + fee to rent hash.
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:08:14 AM

Yes, we aren't trying to make a fortune off of people...we do well in our own mining. We just are tired of NH and AM hurting our crypto by massive dumps in exchanges...if people new how easy it was to mine coins directly, we could all make much more money.

Nicehash doesn’t dump coins on exchanges.  They are a marketplace for renting hashrate.  Miners are paid in the rental fees that were already in BTC.  What the renters of that hashrate do with their coins has nothing to do with Nicehash.  Pools like zpool, zergpoog, are the ones who dump on the exchanges.

What does the acronym “AM” mean in your post?

Awesome miner

But yes, NH does dump...that's how they pay you in btc... they massively dump

pools like zpool, zergpool and such give the option to mine coins directly and receive that coin...gives you more options, gives you control of your money.

What? Nicehash does not dump. They pay you in BTC because their customers pay them in BTC + fee to rent hash.

I have answered this many times and will do so again. Nicehash is indirectly dumping by giving more power to renters then to the owners of the mining equipment. When nicehash jumps on a coin the coins difficulty raises tremendously, sometimes even stopping the chain in it's tracks for hours. Leaving the actual miner with less power than the NH renters. This in turn makes it more feasible to rent hashpower than to buy your own rigs. Yes, as I have said many many times, NH is not directly dumping on the exchanges, but they come with so much power that the coin is by large margins going to the renter which with no overhead, is dumping the coin. (this is absolutely a fact...we miners understand this and are always looking for a way around NH).

Auto profit pools directly dump the coin...This entire project is about showing you how easy it is to control your own future. Control when you sell the coin, when you hold the coin. Give you the options!

We must change this...Bring the power back to the owners of the equipment.

You went all the way back to that comment but you missed my very next one explaining?

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 05:50:57 PM

It seems the latest Windows update is causing some issues with the platform...if you have this issue to where you cannot open the platform, follow these steps:

Get an online account! This way you don't have to re-enter your addresses!
Then make sure your api key is in settings and push save and close
open up the folder where HashKings is and delete your config folder
restart HK open settings and input your api again, save and close
click on update server data button
all information is restored and you can continue mining!

Apologies on this, we are working on a solution

In mining, I highly recommend taking windows update off...updates can always cause issues with any software!

abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:06:06 PM

algo                       nh                     HK
neoscrypt          1.4MH/s            1.39MH/s
lyra2REv2         66.74MH/s        78.37MH/s
x11 Gost           11.38MH/s        16.2 MH/s
Blake2s               5.9GH/s            7.2GH/s
Skunk                 50.91MH/s        52.3MH/s
Lyra2z               2.9MH/s               3.8MH/s
x16r                   13MH/s                17MH/s

We are so much more than profit switching...with almost every GPU algorithm, we welcome you to try and also become involved in giving ideas to make this even better!
What comparison? Different miners? Everyone can use better miners than nicehash.
What I see is rather bad soft. It downloaded 1Gb+ of miners. On nvidia only rig it downloaded a bunch of useless sgminer and other amd-only miners. For what reason? Than it just hang because of hang hardware monitoring driver and didn't even gave no option not to use it.
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:19:42 PM

algo                       nh                     HK
neoscrypt          1.4MH/s            1.39MH/s
lyra2REv2         66.74MH/s        78.37MH/s
x11 Gost           11.38MH/s        16.2 MH/s
Blake2s               5.9GH/s            7.2GH/s
Skunk                 50.91MH/s        52.3MH/s
Lyra2z               2.9MH/s               3.8MH/s
x16r                   13MH/s                17MH/s

What comparison? Different miners? Everyone can use better miners than nicehash.
What I see is rather bad soft. It downloaded 1Gb+ of miners. On nvidia only rig it downloaded a bunch of useless sgminer and other amd-only miners. For what reason? Than it just hang because of hang hardware monitoring driver and didn't even gave no option not to use it.

Thanks for your comment...let me see if I can help

Yes...every one receives the same miners because we have a lot of mixed rigs out there...it's approx 800MB worth of miners. We will be putting out an option later to limit the downloads to your rigs but our main concern is getting bugs out of the system.

The hanging, I'm unsure and would be happy to help you troubleshoot to get it up and running so you can see the value of our program and then do a review.

One thing though...yes, the comparison is due to our miners...but the speeds are accurate. If you have faster miners than NH you will make more than NH. What are you saying here? That we can't claim to have faster speeds because we use different miners? But our speeds are faster, by a wide margin.

I would be more than happy to help you with any issues in our software...but if you choose not to want to work it out, that's fine also, we will inform everyone when we have a stable version. However, I've been using this with no issues and am doing very well.

Let us know if we can help.

Thanks,
James

cryptominer420

Activity: 450
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:33:44 PM

Than it just hang because of hang hardware monitoring driver and didn't even gave no option not to use it.

We use libreHardwareMonitor which is the most maintained fork of the old OpenHardwareMonitor. However I have been seeing a lot of reports of people that have lower end CPU's like a G4400 getting hung so I am planning to remove hardware monitoring in one of the upcoming beta releases until we can develop a better in house solution.

╖   ╓╖╖                         ╖╖╖ ,
  ▒   ╢▒,@▒▒▒║ ╓╣╝║║*╢  ╢▒╣ ],`]░╢▒▒╖ ▒ ╥╢▒▒▒╢  @╝╢▒
  Ñ▒▒]▒▒` ]`╢║▒╣▒╢▒▒  ╢▒╝▒▒▒  ╢▒╜║▒▒▒╢▒╜  ╢╢║N
 ║╢   ▒▒╜ ║▒▒╢▒▒@@╢▒║  ╢▒╜ ▒ ╙▒▒,║░▒╣ ▒║ ╢▒▒╢▒▒▒»@╢@@╢╜

▬▬  A Miner Built Mining Platform  ▬▬[/url]