Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:02:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HASH-KINGS 2.0 THE ULTIMATE MINING EXPERIENCE WITH ALL ALGOS IN ONE PLATFORM  (Read 1757 times)
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:38:26 PM

Hey people, listen up... even if you don't use the software, this is a good place to be and these are the people you want to in the community.  Can't do it now but one of the first things I'll be doing this afternoon: joining the Discord server.

Even if you are not a miner, this is a great way to learn about new coins and to learn about new coins from people who know what to look for.  It won't 'just' be the website or team analysis but also algorithm selection and planned coin supply and distribution models. 

I've learned a lot about mining since 2013 but I'm only recently delving more into new coin strategies and I look forward to what tips and tricks I may learn here.

Oh, and I do plan to use the software after joining the discord and learning some more about it.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamgd (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:00:49 PM

Hey people, listen up... even if you don't use the software, this is a good place to be and these are the people you want to in the community.  Can't do it now but one of the first things I'll be doing this afternoon: joining the Discord server.

Even if you are not a miner, this is a great way to learn about new coins and to learn about new coins from people who know what to look for.  It won't 'just' be the website or team analysis but also algorithm selection and planned coin supply and distribution models. 

I've learned a lot about mining since 2013 but I'm only recently delving more into new coin strategies and I look forward to what tips and tricks I may learn here.

Oh, and I do plan to use the software after joining the discord and learning some more about it.

Thank you very much for these comments...did you visit our discord? I'm just wondering as it seems you have a lot of insight on what we are trying to do...we appreciate the words and will do whatever we can to help build a strong community of miners that want to help each other grow their business!

▰   Hash-Kings   -   A Miner Built Mining Platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Our Mining Comminity      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Get Free Advice Now!
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:03:35 PM

Thank you very much for these comments...did you visit our discord? I'm just wondering as it seems you have a lot of insight on what we are trying to do...we appreciate the words and will do whatever we can to help build a strong community of miners that want to help each other grow their business!

I frequently join discord servers.  Today is the first I've learned of this project and I'm not in a system where I can access discord.  But I will join later today.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:05:48 PM

I frequently join discord servers.  Today is the first I've learned of this project and I'm not in a system where I can access discord.  But I will join later today.

Good to have you on board for now! I think you will be very happy with what you see!

andrewbs1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:15:51 PM

so here's my 2 cents on hash-kings, their software, and their team/community.

//BTCBTCDISCLAIMER: CRYPTO NOOBBTCBTC//

first lets talk team/community. i jumped in the discord pretty much as soon as i heard about this project to see what it was all about. i had been having an issue regarding miners recognizing AMD cards. James, their COO, really made it his mission to help me figure out what was going on. he must have spent 3-4 hours trying to figure out what was going on. As a brand new member to their community, that really speaks volumes about the character of their organization and the future their trying to build. their chief software dev was personally helping me debug some issues i was having. great guys and a great community that anyone, new or experienced, could jump right in and be part of the group.

Software-wise, using this stuff will make you say, "where have you been all my life?!" But seriously, the mining software is super easy to use, they have pretty much any algorithm you could want to mine, setup is smooth and painless and here's the best part. The hash rates are better. noticeably better.

So i urge you, even if you're unsure, come join the discord. hang out for a bit, see what these guys are all about. you wont be disappointed. let the community speak for them, and i think you'll stick around too.
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:54:50 PM

so here's my 2 cents on hash-kings, their software, and their team/community.

//BTCBTCDISCLAIMER: CRYPTO NOOBBTCBTC//

first lets talk team/community. i jumped in the discord pretty much as soon as i heard about this project to see what it was all about. i had been having an issue regarding miners recognizing AMD cards. James, their COO, really made it his mission to help me figure out what was going on. he must have spent 3-4 hours trying to figure out what was going on. As a brand new member to their community, that really speaks volumes about the character of their organization and the future their trying to build. their chief software dev was personally helping me debug some issues i was having. great guys and a great community that anyone, new or experienced, could jump right in and be part of the group.

Software-wise, using this stuff will make you say, "where have you been all my life?!" But seriously, the mining software is super easy to use, they have pretty much any algorithm you could want to mine, setup is smooth and painless and here's the best part. The hash rates are better. noticeably better.

So i urge you, even if you're unsure, come join the discord. hang out for a bit, see what these guys are all about. you wont be disappointed. let the community speak for them, and i think you'll stick around too.

I know exactly who you are lol...Thank you so much...I'm glad we got your rig working!

His problem wasn't with our software, he had a rig that he couldn't get any miner to read his cards...we worked with him to fix the rig and now it's mining well on our platform. Thank you for giving us the chance to be a part of your success!

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 12:03:08 AM

New Beta!!!!

Delete your bin folders, internal folders, and a file called database.sqlite before installing!

New Miners, need new bins. Need new internal folders. x16r ccminer and crypto dredge should be autobenchmarked while mining. The benchmark process is using the most complex algorithm it can. So it will look a lot different than x16r trex which is now using actual mining to average the hashrate for the benchmark.

Also testing stability on more than 6gpu rig.

RBEP-RBC
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:26:33 AM

I'm only an amateur miner at best but I'm confused a bit about some of the terminology.

1. What are admin/custom coins?
2. If miner switches algos or coins automatically, in what do I get paid? (you mentioned NH dumping to convert to BTC, that wouldn't happen here?)
3. I'm philosphically being the idea, but how does this decentralize mining, isn't this essentially another pool?
4. Would there be minimum rig specs to make this worth it?

Thanks.

Wonderful questions and thank you for taking the time to ask.

1) Admin coins are coins that have been voted on by administration and other users. These are coins that have good websites, announcements, active community in discord. These are new coins though...there is a risk but we try to minimize that risk as much as possible. We set everything up for you: you just have to click on the download wallet link and insert your wallet address, we already put the mining url and algorithm in.

Custom coins is what we call a coin that is not in our system...we don't force you to mine a certain coin or even certain algos. You can easily mine coin directly for far greater profits than profit switching. You only have to enter: the algo, mining url, wallet address...that's it. Our discord channel can help you understand how to mine directly.

2) We have several different profit switching pools that you can use in our system...they pay out in a multitude of currencies...Let me be very clear here, profit switching pools are part of the problem, however, we highly recommend using these pools and getting paid in different currencies. This in essence stops them from dumping that coin and forces them to hold to give to the miners mining it. Giving you the power to help the system.

Giving you an example...I'm currently losing a lot of profit mining HTH coin. I am mining on profit switching pool to help slow down their dumping on that coin. I like the coin a lot, so I am giving my vote to have a pool not dump that coin. (does this make sense?, hard concept to relay)

3) We are considering coming out with a pool but that is for another topic as our pool will be very different and I cannot explain the differences just yet. The second answer is in line with this. YOU CAN GET PAID IN BTC, BUT WE RECOMMEND PEOPLE TO CONSIDER GETTING PAID IN OTHER CURRENCIES on these pools.

The whole goal is to slow the constant dumping onto exchanges....There is a way to have profit switching without causing the dumps...we highly encourage this and it is more profitable. You may have to hold a little longer before exchanging to btc but you can do 3 to 20 times greater. The bull run is around the corner, don't put your trust only in btc...even if you had some btc...how much would it have to increase for you to double your money? You can mine coins right now that are at 1 sat...these can jump to 3 sats once every couple months.

4) no min rig spec at all (one big one...we are Windows only, no Linux support just yet...let us get the bugs out of windows first)...we are trying to show that anyone can build a mining business in this economy if they stop thinking mining directly is difficult...it isn't, it's easy. One gpu can become two or three, can become 10 rigs...if you have the tools to help.

I hope this answers your questions. We are passionate about this project and hope others come and help us build it...We are looking for insight, we want your ideas. We have great developers, let's use them to build something to help our industry.

If you have any more questions, please let me know,
James

Thanks for the detailed answers. I will continue looking at this. I have to wait a little while before my current mining reaches minimum payment threshold before I change over to something else. This looks promising.
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 10:46:35 AM

I'm only an amateur miner at best but I'm confused a bit about some of the terminology.

1. What are admin/custom coins?
2. If miner switches algos or coins automatically, in what do I get paid? (you mentioned NH dumping to convert to BTC, that wouldn't happen here?)
3. I'm philosphically being the idea, but how does this decentralize mining, isn't this essentially another pool?
4. Would there be minimum rig specs to make this worth it?

Thanks.

Wonderful questions and thank you for taking the time to ask.

1) Admin coins are coins that have been voted on by administration and other users. These are coins that have good websites, announcements, active community in discord. These are new coins though...there is a risk but we try to minimize that risk as much as possible. We set everything up for you: you just have to click on the download wallet link and insert your wallet address, we already put the mining url and algorithm in.

Custom coins is what we call a coin that is not in our system...we don't force you to mine a certain coin or even certain algos. You can easily mine coin directly for far greater profits than profit switching. You only have to enter: the algo, mining url, wallet address...that's it. Our discord channel can help you understand how to mine directly.

2) We have several different profit switching pools that you can use in our system...they pay out in a multitude of currencies...Let me be very clear here, profit switching pools are part of the problem, however, we highly recommend using these pools and getting paid in different currencies. This in essence stops them from dumping that coin and forces them to hold to give to the miners mining it. Giving you the power to help the system.

Giving you an example...I'm currently losing a lot of profit mining HTH coin. I am mining on profit switching pool to help slow down their dumping on that coin. I like the coin a lot, so I am giving my vote to have a pool not dump that coin. (does this make sense?, hard concept to relay)

3) We are considering coming out with a pool but that is for another topic as our pool will be very different and I cannot explain the differences just yet. The second answer is in line with this. YOU CAN GET PAID IN BTC, BUT WE RECOMMEND PEOPLE TO CONSIDER GETTING PAID IN OTHER CURRENCIES on these pools.

The whole goal is to slow the constant dumping onto exchanges....There is a way to have profit switching without causing the dumps...we highly encourage this and it is more profitable. You may have to hold a little longer before exchanging to btc but you can do 3 to 20 times greater. The bull run is around the corner, don't put your trust only in btc...even if you had some btc...how much would it have to increase for you to double your money? You can mine coins right now that are at 1 sat...these can jump to 3 sats once every couple months.

4) no min rig spec at all (one big one...we are Windows only, no Linux support just yet...let us get the bugs out of windows first)...we are trying to show that anyone can build a mining business in this economy if they stop thinking mining directly is difficult...it isn't, it's easy. One gpu can become two or three, can become 10 rigs...if you have the tools to help.

I hope this answers your questions. We are passionate about this project and hope others come and help us build it...We are looking for insight, we want your ideas. We have great developers, let's use them to build something to help our industry.

If you have any more questions, please let me know,
James

Thanks for the detailed answers. I will continue looking at this. I have to wait a little while before my current mining reaches minimum payment threshold before I change over to something else. This looks promising.

If you have any issues, please join us in discord and I would be happy to help.

Thanks and good luck!

jebidia

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:54:26 PM

Your COPY enabled algos from one card to another seems to not be working...thoughts?
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 01:36:07 PM

Your COPY enabled algos from one card to another seems to not be working...thoughts?

I'll test that...I've used it several times so unless something has changed, then it should work.

I'm guessing you are talking about right clicking on the card and then using the copy section...remember, this will not work if you are mining though...you have to stop the mining process

jebidia

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:49:36 PM

I'll test that...I've used it several times so unless something has changed, then it should work.

I'm guessing you are talking about right clicking on the card and then using the copy section...remember, this will not work if you are mining though...you have to stop the mining process

I retested and made sure it was not mining and that function isn't working...The only version I've tried is the latest beta release
hawkfish007

Activity: 895
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:51:21 PM

I had to stop last night during benchmarking since after 40 mins the rig was at 30/114. Rig has 10 1080 Ti EVGA SC2 and pentium G3900 with 8 GB ram. I am planning to give it a try later today. Is there a shortcut or ways to bypass benchmarking? Maybe use GPU specific known settings?

For quality risers, splitters or 133 CFM fans, please visit my eBay listings,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hawkfish007/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:01:03 PM

I had to stop last night during benchmarking since after 40 mins the rig was at 30/114. Rig has 10 1080 Ti EVGA SC2 and pentium G3900 with 8 GB ram. I am planning to give it a try later today. Is there a shortcut or ways to bypass benchmarking? Maybe use GPU specific known settings?

With 1080's you shouldn't have to benchmark at all...were they not filled in for you?

They will automatically adjust as you are mining

jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:02:27 PM

I retested and made sure it was not mining and that function isn't working...The only version I've tried is the latest beta release

I just tried to and it worked fine...if/when you are on next please join me in discord and let's get this issue solved

hawkfish007

Activity: 895
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:04:15 PM

With 1080's you shouldn't have to benchmark at all...were they not filled in for you?

I tried but got a message need benchmarking for at least 2 algos before mining can start.

For quality risers, splitters or 133 CFM fans, please visit my eBay listings,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hawkfish007/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:24:13 PM

I tried but got a message need benchmarking for at least 2 algos before mining can start.

When you have time, come into discord and I can help you through any issues/process you would like

We just added new algorithms that hasn't been benchmarked by anyone yet...I'm benchmarking now so hopefully you won't have to benchmark any new algo after today.

preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:05:59 PM

you doing very well..
jamgd (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:08:15 PM

you doing very well..

Thank you very much!

cryptominer420

Activity: 450
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:26:01 AM

Yes James is right we did add a few new algorithms, to speed up the process uncheck all but one card in benchmarking then benchmark that 1 card. Once that card finishes you can right click on the disabled cards and copy the benchmarks from the one that benchmarked. Then re-enable the other cards and you should be good to go.

╖   ╓╖╖                         ╖╖╖ ,
  ▒   ╢▒,@▒▒▒║ ╓╣╝║║*╢  ╢▒╣ ],`]░╢▒▒╖ ▒ ╥╢▒▒▒╢  @╝╢▒
  Ñ▒▒]▒▒` ]`╢║▒╣▒╢▒▒  ╢▒╝▒▒▒  ╢▒╜║▒▒▒╢▒╜  ╢╢║N
 ║╢   ▒▒╜ ║▒▒╢▒▒@@╢▒║  ╢▒╜ ▒ ╙▒▒,║░▒╣ ▒║ ╢▒▒╢▒▒▒»@╢@@╢╜

▬▬  A Miner Built Mining Platform  ▬▬[/url]