Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is blockchain the answer for poverty-stricken countries?  (Read 1136 times)
MrsBlockchain (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:33:06 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 05:57:08 AM by MrsBlockchain

I have been seeing lots of community initiatives recently using blockchain; Bancor is doing a lot of work in Kenya and I know Akon is planning his own coin to help to communities out of poverty. Personally I think this is one of the best real-world use cases for blockchain, and one that we should see more of.

https://twitter.com/DavGit/status/1024656690308894720
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoPairFTX

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:33:46 AM

I believe that the Blockchain will emerge as a blessing for the country's prosperity. When you look at Kenya, you can see that they have chosen Blockchain to self-reliably. Because Blockchain is the best technology of the time. It is highly trusted and promising.
lghdt943

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:37:37 AM

Blockchain can bring prosperity to the country, precisely because those small countries need cryptocurrencies and can see the value of cryptocurrencies, which I think is not visible to many big countries. In those small countries, it can develop better.
cryptocrabs2

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:53:50 AM

With the help of blockchain, decentralization of currencies have been possible. The main fact that being seen, many blockchain projects are trying to solve the poverty issue with the help[ of the investors. Blockchain inclusion in African countries can help reduce the financial corruption and scopes to get cheated by including local currencies into the Blockchain. It will make transactions more fast and transparent and help reducing poverty.
WolfRisk

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:59:28 AM

I think blockchain technology can change an economy graph in a county; that's why Poor country are accept bitcoin and want to change their economical chart. In kenya already strat this policy. Because blockchain technology are more secure and potential.
MeaglesMind

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:28:57 AM

I also see that a lot of community use Blockchain. It  can remove poverty in third-world. But as with anything absent in the hand of humans, whether we select  to use its impending for good remains to be seen.
alonshvartsman

Activity: 74
Merit: 44

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:41:28 AM

The Kenya initiative that Bancor is planning is huge for a different approach to humanitarian efforts.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bancor-launches-community-token-network-to-combat-poverty-in-kenya
maxwellfreeman

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:46:10 AM

Maybe it'll end up that way. I think it'll start by helping corporations automate their paperwork (basically). With the increased efficiency with large corporations and startups, ideally it will allow developing countries to develop relatively quicker.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:00:30 PM

This would ease up the difficulty in transactions and donations but I don't really see how blockchain can benefit poverty stricken countries.
Blockchain is making the rich richer and hence making the poor poorer. Donations only can never solve poverty.
xenosaga

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:04:10 PM

I have been seeing lots of community initiatives recently using blockchain; Bancor is doing a lot of work in Kenya and I know Akon is planning his own coin to help to communities out of poverty. Personally I think this is one of the best real-world use cases for blockchain, and one that we should see more of.

Hmm... This is worth exploring, but I don't think this would solve majority of the problems of the third world countries. In the frst place, it's up to the government and its people if they are going to be a third world or not. It's a decision I think. But it's too big to tackle here.
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:25:51 PM

Blockchain can eradicate poverty in third-world countries (delivered in a shaky voice from the podium). But as with anything left in the hands of humans, whether we choose to use its potential for good remains to be seen. And while many great ideas are currently little more than PDFs hosted on fancy websites, let’s hope it won’t be too long before the best ones start working out.
paramelton

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:38:28 PM

One of the greatest obstacles that separate the wealthy from the poor is financial inclusion.  As per World Bank report, about 1 billion purely situated grownups have a mobile device, and about 480 millions get e-access. Can you imagine how dramatic impact this could have if combined with the blockchain? Yes, i truly believe in this.
duoworld

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:42:11 PM

I think that blockchains bring wealth to the troubled areas. Even those who don't have money can get money through cryptocurrencies, or they can reduce taxes through encryption technology. I think it's a good thing.
@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

an exceptionally great idea for developing countries. this will allow many people to leave the poverty zone. I hope that the good idea will develop and not become a way of profit or something dirty. I am for the development of the blockade in all countries without restriction
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

No. Blockchain can't help solve poverty in third world countries. Why ? Example is Africa. They are in poverty because of disrespect of law, and their education is probably terrible. First what they need to solve is to fix law, and to force people to respect it. After that to work with education. And only after that there won't be wars, drug and weapon trafficing etc. ANd than they can work with blockchai

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
Browncephas

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:58:51 PM
Merited by gentlemand (1)

One of the ways blockchain can help the poor is by altering the flow of money. Most of the money pouring into developing nations is not from foreign aid, but rather from remittances. Study's shows that on an average, more than eight percent of the remittances sent to developing countries each year is lost to fees. Because blockchain removes the middle man, the cost of sending remittances would drop significantly. Since more funds would be reaching their target recipient, senders would be motivated to send even more, thus further increasing the cash flow into developing nations.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:23:00 PM

Blockchain technology has the capacity for redistribution of wealth if properly channeled in a poverty strickened countries and this technology can cater or eliminate third parties that is synonymous with corruption, Proper use of this technology can totally reduce or eliminate poverty and corruption which is prevalent in the third world countries.
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:32:36 PM

No. Blockchain can't help solve poverty in third world countries. Why ? Example is Africa. They are in poverty because of disrespect of law, and their education is probably terrible. First what they need to solve is to fix law, and to force people to respect it. After that to work with education. And only after that there won't be wars, drug and weapon trafficing etc. ANd than they can work with blockchai

Block chain is not the answer to the problem of the poor. The only solution is if they work and do not give up on life. It's more of a personal issue than crypto
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:39:35 PM

Blockchain can be used in every aspect of life, I belive it. What i love from blockchain, beside the technology, is the community. Nothing can unite the world, but blockchain. When massive people join the blockchain, the community, they will find solution for every problem in the world and poverty is one of those problems that blockchain can solve.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:00:09 PM

Creating a coin that would help poor countries overcome poverty is a very wonderful and good idea. But I can not understand how the creation of a coin can boost the country's economy.
blackmagic111

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:01:39 PM

Not only to poverty stricken countries, it could be the answer for the countries where there are high levels or inflation and the standard of living are high. This will create jobs and will contribute towards the economy. Hopefully, crypto will be the answer for a better future.
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:08:07 PM

I think blockchain can really help end or reduced poverty in some countries. Knowing how competitive the global market today many countries will most probably left behind. I think the blockchain could be the answer to help stabelise the economic problem of some countries.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:11:05 PM

Blockchain technology itself is not the answer, the type of project that are helpful to the community whether it is blockchain or not is the answer to poverty.

For blockchain to help poverty stricken countries, projects should be community based up to the level of the poor. Simple example is cwordfunding for small time businesses.

Ni-in

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:12:56 PM

Just seen a docu about bringing a basic income to poverty struck areas.  They used a system where people get a code on a cellphone, which they can then cash in at a local store who's also part of the project.  Very simple system.

Blockchain will help ofcourse, with the many projects aiming to help people and the technology, getting logistics of ground, keeping data, connecting people to a bigger economy, no need for people to have a bankaccount, were banks are usually unavailable.  
But people won't have acces to a pc most of the time, that's a problem to start with, but the more help people can get the better.
chienchien

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:36:36 PM

Blockchain can't help solve poverty in third world countries. They are in poverty because of disrespect of law, and their education is probably terrible. First what they need to solve is to fix law, and to force people to respect it. After that to work with education. And only after that there won't be wars, drug and weapon trafficing etc.Blockchain will us, with the many projects aiming to help people and the technology, getting logistics of ground, keeping data, connecting people to a bigger economy, no need for people to have a bankaccount, were banks are usually unavailable. 
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:47:16 PM

More yes than no.
But to establish it's coin a stable demand, the country needs to do its best to keep coins attractive and thus attracting more investment in country.
bitfocus741

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:32:10 PM

The sole motive of true businessmans coming to light, being the only objective of earning and making profit, rather than a good cause for the society. CSR activities are very minimal, and even now in blockchain technology the idea has shifted to profit only. Only some like, Bancor or BNT, who have a purpose to minimize poverty of Africa, a good and social development initiative taken.
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:00:59 AM

People are more interested in making profit out of blockchain technology than actually trying to solve problems around us. However, Bancor looks like a really good initiative who will be working on solving African countries' economical problems. Cryptos and blockchain technology can be utilized to fight poverty, corruption and lack of education among these countries if the governments support them.
chienchien

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:54:41 AM

Cryptos and blockchain technology can be utilized to fight poverty. Blockchain will us, with the many projects aiming to help people and the technology,corruption and lack of education among these countries if the governments support them.
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:07:39 AM

I think a strong country needs to develop the blockchain.
A smaller country, like Switzerland and Malta, can become a technology power through blockchain.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:19:21 AM

I hope that this would be the case that poor countries will benefit from this blockchain technology. I do hope also that they would not use the people of these poor countries for their own interest, that they will just enrich their deep pockets.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:33:27 AM

I think that modern technologies, including blockchain, can be effective tools for charity projects and other social projects. I think that the main goal of scientific achievements is to create a public good.
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:35:19 AM

Yes, blockchain can bring wealth to poor areas. People can get cryptocurrencies by mining, and then use or invest in cryptocurrencies, which is a way to get wealth and everyone can do so.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

I do not really understand your answer, but I believe that blockchain will expand in more places around the world and help the economy grow more thanks to them some poor people may be involved in cryptography. to redistribute income

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:31:17 PM

Recently, Zimbabwe has adopted cryptocurrencies for dealing with their inflations. Venezuela has also moved to their own cryptos to fight economic problems. I think blockchain technology holds unlimited possibilities to solve the problems around us. It is high time we should focus on helping the poverty stricken countries by the help of blockchain technology. Really, good initiative taken by Bancor. Others should follow them too.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:38:34 PM

I hope that it will be blockchain that will help poor countries to become richer at the expense of their transparency, because this is what the poor countries need, because they need to know their thieves in person. I hope that the situation will change poverty in countries.
OffGrid54

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

Blockchain should be utilized to solve the existing problems in the world before squeezing out money from this. The technology was invented to help people. Hopefully, like Bancor more blockchain based ICOs will start working to eradicate poverty, lack of education, food and shelter for the third world poor countries.
santaluis88

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

right. The high inflation rate has crippled many economies. This proved that blockchain technology is highly practical in life. Many countries have adopted and are using them
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:21:53 PM

Yes indeed it can greatly contribute to the financial independence of people in poor countries. I hope this will happen in the near future. More and more countries are taking crypto.
NavigateSamurai055

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:28:50 PM

Blockchain is a revolution for the modern world. It has changed many things and i think it can be a solution for poverty because of its features.
BigBlackSheep57

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:50:37 PM

I think that blockchain can be the biggest option to put an end to poverty. Because it has all the elements to stop poverty. Like we all know it has transparency which will reduce corruption.
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

Blockchain is utilized for the cause of social change. It can reduce poverty from my opinion. It is far better that the traditional method in many aspects so i think it can do overall development of a country.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:07:13 PM

Blockchain Technology is for the poor and the unbanked people. Those who don't have banking services available in their areas or where it isn't accessible to them can rely on the blockchain technology completely for their daily transactions and as a store of value.

CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:07:46 PM

I think that blockchain technology will be very useful for such countries. Kenya chose blockchain technology, because it is more secure.

Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:21:15 PM

I think blockchain technology can help the poor countries by tracking their government funds that way it prevents official taking the money into their pockets.
hackzang12

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:24:34 PM

On most 3rd world country blockchain is the key to help people change their lives. We are on the state of controlling by our government. We don't want to involve in fraud, Manipulating the mind of every single man in the planet. Blockchain is here and it's proven that the transparency,scability is there.
cryptobrzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

The Blockchain can certainly help poverty stricken countries by bringing more money into the economy and also helping the poor people achieve some amenities that used to be exclusive to the rich people.
However it cannot be the total solution  this countries need as the Blockchain is still in its early stages and is not versatile or flexible enough.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

Blockchain and its potential is limitless ! I am amazed and proud to be a part of this system ! And I believe that it will change the world for the better and help in the development of poor countries !
sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:33:57 AM

Good move, but I don't think that this is the answer to the prayers that these countries need.
BestBoardroom36

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:05:27 PM

I strongly agree with this. With the help of blockchain poverty can be eradicated from the third world countries. And hopefully we will see this in near future.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:55:44 AM

The blockchain is a great revolution. Its development has not been fast until now because there is no general regulation, and there are "strong powers" that try to fight it, but I am sure that in the future it will improve the lives of many people in the world. I hope that it will serve above all the poorest countries, in order to give them the hope of a better future
cryptobrzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

As far as I am concerned, the Blockchain is still a ling way from ptoviding solutions that really matter like solutions to poverty, famine and the likes but its a good start.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:01:22 PM

I think that he will not help them in any way, these slogans can be used only as a HYIP statement

1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:17:07 AM

I don’t know much about it. But I think it can help poor countries indirectly. Blockchain technology has many applications that can be helpful in real world in many sectors. This would improve their working efficiency which would obviously reduce the cost the production. This will also ensure transparency, accuracy, and speed of working which I think can help in the development of poor countries. But yes this doesn't means an end to poverty because there will still be people reckless to work or inefficient to work adequately and will not be able to make two square meals a day.
maumaugurin

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:19:55 AM

I agree with you. Normally people only view blockchain as a site of making money. Whereas, Blockchain is not only a site for that but also it has many other brighter sides which can be used for the world's welfare. Having to hear such examples of blockchain literally makes my day, that yes, that's what blockchain power can do, this needs to be brought to light.
lena1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:39:12 PM

I think blockchain is able to help poor countries get out of poverty and exaggerate the country's budget!
quick_success

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:10:05 AM

Of course, it is cheaper and more effective for developing countries to use the blockchain crypto industry platform for their financial systems. First, you do not need to bear the costs of printing paper money, the second - the banking system can be reduced.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:44:01 AM

I think it's going to happen. The air needs to achieve its goals, namely in 2018. I believe in it, as I believed in Bitcoin. Thank you for your question. Shocked We are never immune from any scams as they are everywhere. I don't understand people who make profits by dishonest images. Cool
leviathon

Merit: 13

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:46:26 PM

I don't think that it is the answer for poverty stricken countries, the answer for poverty stricken counties is less corruption and better leaders, blockchain is just a way to make sure that the distribution of wealth amongst people is more even and everyone can get access to it. There is alot that needs to be done for those countries and blockchain is just one thing.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:27:06 PM

Blockchain can bring prosperity to the country, precisely because those small countries need cryptocurrencies and can see the value of cryptocurrencies, which I think is not visible to many big countries. In those small countries, it can develop better.

Nah, crypto is just another way of taking the money from de unwise to the better and more knowlegeable investors. Poor countries can benefit from it like any other.

Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:39:13 PM

I think if the government of a country maximizes the blockchain to build the economy by raising funds or making the ICO an excellent step to building the nation's economic development, I think blockchain is the right solution, we see whether governments in every country will seriously build economy through blockchain technology.
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:36:33 PM

Cryptocurrency is a big way of opportunity to any country to rise up again with their inflation of FIAT.
world is in debt with FIAT and trillions USD now is the big problem.
Cryptocurrency might help each and every country to gain again.
They just dont want to explore this thing and accept the fact that this is the future of everyone.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:31:39 PM

I think YES because example if rich man build a lot of farm we can have jobs in that for people so all can earn by that then it's like also here in crypto if popular user like akon create new coin there's a lot of things will open like job for different people to earn i think crypto is the best way to help other because here we need only net or to be online
Definitely blockchain technology is the great help for the third world countries specially when their economy is being manipulated by only few individuals because blockchain cannot be controlled by any individuals that why blockchain technology can give each and every one  a chance to create your own business and help others too.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:44:39 PM

No bitcoin is not the solution to the problems of poverty around the world, if you take the time to look at some of those countries you will see that many of them receive a lot of international help but instead of that help going to where it's needed the politicians steal all of that money and are some of the richest persons around the world.

So we cannot just rely on new technology to try to resolve that problem, you also need the will of the people, you'll need the leaders of those countries to actually want to solve those problems, but they do not want to do that because they benefit greatly of the suffering of the people because they get more and more money thanks to it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Tanya12356

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:07:22 PM

I believe this is the technology of the future, including for poor countries.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:59:38 PM

Technology blockchain will help to destroy corruption and allow residents in poor countries to ensure their lives. But this is being implemented too slowly.    Lips sealed
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:09:05 PM

The problem of poverty is that is a lot more complex than just changing the currency, the problem of poverty has many angles, for example one of the reasons why all those countries suffer great poverty is that much of the aid is stolen, also without education those people cannot get out of their state of poverty and in most of those countries the education system is terrible.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
MrsBlockchain (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:31:13 AM

Have you seen this article regarding community currencies? https://new.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/9g6oy1/localized_cryptocurrencies_are_now_being_piloted/
MrsBlockchain (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:31:10 AM

I think it will boost the economy by having a more stable stronger currency which is not eroding away and diminishing purchasing power, for example the Bangla-Pesa: https://www.brookings.edu/blog/up-front/2013/07/17/bangla-pesa-slum-currency-and-implications-for-the-poor-in-developing-countries/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: