Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:44:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is blockchain the answer for poverty-stricken countries?  (Read 1136 times)
BigBlackSheep57

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:50:37 PM

I think that blockchain can be the biggest option to put an end to poverty. Because it has all the elements to stop poverty. Like we all know it has transparency which will reduce corruption.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

Blockchain is utilized for the cause of social change. It can reduce poverty from my opinion. It is far better that the traditional method in many aspects so i think it can do overall development of a country.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:07:13 PM

Blockchain Technology is for the poor and the unbanked people. Those who don't have banking services available in their areas or where it isn't accessible to them can rely on the blockchain technology completely for their daily transactions and as a store of value.

CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:07:46 PM

I think that blockchain technology will be very useful for such countries. Kenya chose blockchain technology, because it is more secure.

Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:21:15 PM

I think blockchain technology can help the poor countries by tracking their government funds that way it prevents official taking the money into their pockets.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:24:34 PM

On most 3rd world country blockchain is the key to help people change their lives. We are on the state of controlling by our government. We don't want to involve in fraud, Manipulating the mind of every single man in the planet. Blockchain is here and it's proven that the transparency,scability is there.
cryptobrzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

The Blockchain can certainly help poverty stricken countries by bringing more money into the economy and also helping the poor people achieve some amenities that used to be exclusive to the rich people.
However it cannot be the total solution  this countries need as the Blockchain is still in its early stages and is not versatile or flexible enough.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

Blockchain and its potential is limitless ! I am amazed and proud to be a part of this system ! And I believe that it will change the world for the better and help in the development of poor countries !
sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:33:57 AM

Good move, but I don't think that this is the answer to the prayers that these countries need.
BestBoardroom36

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:05:27 PM

I strongly agree with this. With the help of blockchain poverty can be eradicated from the third world countries. And hopefully we will see this in near future.
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:55:44 AM

The blockchain is a great revolution. Its development has not been fast until now because there is no general regulation, and there are "strong powers" that try to fight it, but I am sure that in the future it will improve the lives of many people in the world. I hope that it will serve above all the poorest countries, in order to give them the hope of a better future
cryptobrzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

As far as I am concerned, the Blockchain is still a ling way from ptoviding solutions that really matter like solutions to poverty, famine and the likes but its a good start.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:01:22 PM

I think that he will not help them in any way, these slogans can be used only as a HYIP statement

1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:17:07 AM

I have been seeing lots of community initiatives recently using blockchain; Bancor is doing a lot of work in Kenya and I know Akon is planning his own coin to help to communities out of poverty. Personally I think this is one of the best real-world use cases for blockchain, and one that we should see more of.

https://twitter.com/DavGit/status/1024656690308894720
I don’t know much about it. But I think it can help poor countries indirectly. Blockchain technology has many applications that can be helpful in real world in many sectors. This would improve their working efficiency which would obviously reduce the cost the production. This will also ensure transparency, accuracy, and speed of working which I think can help in the development of poor countries. But yes this doesn't means an end to poverty because there will still be people reckless to work or inefficient to work adequately and will not be able to make two square meals a day.
maumaugurin

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:19:55 AM

I agree with you. Normally people only view blockchain as a site of making money. Whereas, Blockchain is not only a site for that but also it has many other brighter sides which can be used for the world's welfare. Having to hear such examples of blockchain literally makes my day, that yes, that's what blockchain power can do, this needs to be brought to light.
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:39:12 PM

I think blockchain is able to help poor countries get out of poverty and exaggerate the country's budget!
quick_success

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:10:05 AM

Of course, it is cheaper and more effective for developing countries to use the blockchain crypto industry platform for their financial systems. First, you do not need to bear the costs of printing paper money, the second - the banking system can be reduced.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:44:01 AM

I think it's going to happen. The air needs to achieve its goals, namely in 2018. I believe in it, as I believed in Bitcoin. Thank you for your question. Shocked We are never immune from any scams as they are everywhere. I don't understand people who make profits by dishonest images. Cool
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:46:26 PM

I don't think that it is the answer for poverty stricken countries, the answer for poverty stricken counties is less corruption and better leaders, blockchain is just a way to make sure that the distribution of wealth amongst people is more even and everyone can get access to it. There is alot that needs to be done for those countries and blockchain is just one thing.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:27:06 PM

Blockchain can bring prosperity to the country, precisely because those small countries need cryptocurrencies and can see the value of cryptocurrencies, which I think is not visible to many big countries. In those small countries, it can develop better.

Nah, crypto is just another way of taking the money from de unwise to the better and more knowlegeable investors. Poor countries can benefit from it like any other.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: