Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:30:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best alt coins to invest with low cap..  (Read 217 times)
manas_2013 (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:20:25 AM

Hi All,

Could you please help me here by providing low cap alt coins to invest for coming years.

Thanks,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:45:59 AM

Hi All,

Could you please help me here by providing low cap alt coins to invest for coming years.

Thanks,
1 CRPT
2 CS
3 KICK
4 REMME
they are all having a very strong support when the price of bitcoin gets a little decline and i suggest you join on the social group of the project. it may give you a lot of the interesting stuff. They are all having beta.
or just take a look at the able project.
manas_2013 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:52:18 AM

thank you sir.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:01:24 AM

One of the my choice is Utrum / OOT , this is new of privacy coin and one of the big name behind this project is founder of Komodo James Lee, the current price actually below ICO price but this project has massive potential. Low market cap coin has bigger volatility so make use small money and willing to loss to put in to it.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:04:07 AM

Fabric token would certainly fit the profile that you have asked for. Their mainsale was not heavily subscribed and they burned the unslod tokens afterwards. They currently have a market cap of $700,000 with 24.5 million tokens in circulation.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:07:39 AM

Sorry for discouraging you but most of the coins that are low capped is hard to depend to for the upcoming years. But if you fully depend and believe on them good luck.

If I'm on your shoe, I'll choose those coins that are quite high in terms of pricing but they have good volume and market cap.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
manas_2013 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:11:39 AM

Sorry for discouraging you but most of the coins that are low capped is hard to depend to for the upcoming years. But if you fully depend and believe on them good luck.

If I'm on your shoe, I'll choose those coins that are quite high in terms of pricing but they have good volume and market cap.

Thank you for ur update.. when look into coins all are good coins. its very difficult to sort out which one is good coin. finally i have been choosing wrong coins..( HUSH,PARAGON,Transcodium )
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:21:02 AM

I cant remeber where i have heard about FOXT but they were saying foxt has a good potential. it has only 9.250.000 total supply. Maybe you want to search about Foxt.
manas_2013 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:24:16 AM

I cant remeber where i have heard about FOXT but they were saying foxt has a good potential. it has only 9.250.000 total supply. Maybe you want to search about Foxt.
Thank you  sir, its really very good coin.. but i don't have account in those 2 exchanges.. if i create account which exchange is good Hotbit orMercatox
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:28:32 AM

I partially agree with you. It is true that there is a far greater risk when it comes to investing in low market cap coins, but there are possibilities to earn big through such coins or tokens due to the volatile nature of this cryptocurrency market. I have personally earned several thousands thanks to investing in these coins when their value was low and sold when their values rose. The risk is always present though which is why it is better to do some research.

shampun

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:34:19 AM

Hi All,

Thanks,
The Qlink is not just another coin on the block. This is an original project, the purpose of which is to implement the telecommunications network through the block system. This is one of the most original options among the new projects of 2018.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:41:12 AM

Thank you for ur update.. when look into coins all are good coins. its very difficult to sort out which one is good coin. finally i have been choosing wrong coins..( HUSH,PARAGON,Transcodium )
All of them are good?

Well that's how you look onto those coins but I've warned you and it's up to you on how you'll progress. This is why many are disappointed with their portfolio's because of their strategy of investing to altcoins.

if you think that they are all good, it's up to you on how you are analyzing them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:56:09 AM

Hi All,

Thanks,

Try Vexanium, maybe you are interested. Currently Vexanium is still processing listings to good exchanges. the target is top exchanges.
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 08:57:48 AM

I would watch PRL (main-net launched, price dropped a lot), MOD (good swiss firm) and MTC (Docademic)

manas_2013 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:44:28 AM

Thank you all.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:54:34 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 02:16:54 AM by Bttzed03

Hi All,

Thanks,

I would suggest you look at Equal Token. It's new website will be released soon. From what I know, they will be releasing a web wallet that can store and send ETH and ERC20 tokens. Just imagine metamask being able to send your favorite tokens to other wallets or to various exchanges. I heard it will also have a seamless integration with DAPPs and DEXs. https://medium.com/@EqualToken/introducing-equal-af9a77e5fe1a
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:54:47 AM

Meet yourself, if a buyer suddenly has a big one with the biggest market capital, how much is it? We can calculate market capitalization for the following reasons:

Market capitalization = provision that distributes * price

In fact, we can calculate how much the coin price will be achieved with the market price of the following hypothetical hat:

hypothetical market cap ÷ outstanding supply = hypothetical price

For example, when this post was written, DigitalNote (XDN) is a coin remembering # 100 on the market cap and has 6,893,991,066 coins in circulation. Currently, Coins # 20 is RaiBlocks with a market cap of $ 3,255,714,560. If DigitalNions suddenly suddenly, we will buy # 100 to # 20 and have the same market with RaiBlock, we can calculate what price:

$ 3,255,714,560 market cap ÷ 6,893,991,066 coins = price of $ 0.4722

Currently DigitalNote is priced at $ 0.053094. So if it jumps from # 100 in the market cap to # 20, it will be a 8.76x increase. That's pretty good! It is now up to you to decide whether it really can reach the market capitalization or not.
Vampirepro

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:58:56 AM

Maybe PFR other ones seem too competitive or not that interesting we don't need more privacy or smart contracts and ticketing and shopping is just a website trying to use crypto to get rich. Publica doesn't interest me seems like a long way out for a lot of authors to use it. Quarkchain may be a good bet if they are doing anything like EOS.

Escrow is not that many competition I've used escrow.com we need that for crypto but its also not that appealing. You should dig deeper.
devilman59

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:59:25 AM

I would look into the decentralized exchange tokens running off the neo platform. Switcheo,nex, aphelion. Nex will soon be released but they have low market caps and a lot of room for growth as the exchanges grow in trading value. Also, the incentives for holding the tokens are very interesting.
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:03:25 AM

Hi All,

Thanks,
you can try $TWIST they are already on Cryptopia & Stocksexchange you can check all the info twist.network they already have working product and they are not in coinmarketcap yet,the price is pretty stable, if you want for long term this one is good for you Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: