Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:17:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DigitalCoinFarm - Get shares to build your own cloud scrypt asic miner today  (Read 19170 times)
DigitalCoinFarm (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:34:45 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 07:02:09 PM by DigitalCoinFarm

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UDlkruBXF5k/UwSwF3iquXI/AAAAAAAAGhw/ydVKLAh58rM/s1600/banner.jpg

Click here to get your shares https://cryptostocks.com/securities/98

Each share price is 0.005 btc

We are going to build a scrypt asic mining pool with Gridseed GC3355 miner.

GridSeed promised 500 unit after IPO, it about 300/khs of scrypt hashrate each unit, total hashrate is 150mhs, with 7watt power each miner. It gonna make a lot profit for us. And
We can get those miners directly from manufacturer, not a reseller. And we have nice price if we order 500 unit. I believe it's cheaper than most people, that help us to get more units and more hash rate.

And one more things you should know, gridseed still fixing miner bug, hot and stable problem. Our company located in taiwan, it very close. If there's any problem, it would be very easy to solve.

And last things you should know, we arent just building scrypt asic mining pool. We also builing gpu mining pool, because we believe after scrypt asic miner appears, gpu farmer will be looking new coin that cant be mined with asic scrypt hardware, like vertcoin.

But why us? Because Taiwan also has cheap electricity costs and is the home to several internationally renowned motherboard & graphics card manufacturers such as ASUS and MSI. In addition, the retail market of computer parts in Taiwan is very mature; ensuring that the procurement of computer parts for maintenance is easy and convenient.

Invest us today, and earn dividend every week.

Click here to get your shares https://cryptostocks.com/securities/98

sorry my bad english..
Adamlm

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 06:47:11 PM

So.. is it going to be something like cex.io for scrypt coins?

DigitalCoinFarm (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:58:24 PM

yes, kinda like that. but not for btc ...our target is ltc and other profit alt coin, like... vertcoin, dogecoin.
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:23:31 PM

yes, kinda like that. but not for btc ...our target is ltc and other profit alt coin, like... vertcoin, dogecoin.

* Who are you?
* Why should we trust you?
* Are you planing to verify yourself publicly or obtain higher level verification with CS?
* When do you expect to be fully operational?
* How long will the IPO run for and what happens if it does not sell out?
* How many in your staff?
* Do you already have a location with sufficient security and redundancy?
* Do you have any experience in large scale mining?

Thank you,

-Kushedout

Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:37:28 PM

This should be moved to Securities forum
DigitalCoinFarm (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:03:15 PM

* Who are you?
* Are you planing to verify yourself publicly or obtain higher level verification with CS?

Thank you,

-Kushedout

Those are lot questions, my english is not so good, if you dont understand what I answer, please forgive me.

We are a group of programmer, who work for a game company in taiwan. This is internation form, If today I did somethings wrong, people can track my ip, local police can ask isp who are using those ip that moment.
I dont know how can make you trust me,  even some guys that register form a long time ago, and he got registerd company, He stil have chance to spoof you.
I and my teammate work in same company, part of our jobs is manger over 200 blade servers.

It's depending how many investment that I got. If my funds that only allow me to get 200 units, I will try to get 200 units. If it lower than 200 units, I will try to get those number by my method.
Hmm let us image this, if our funds only get like 50btc, I will use those fund to get hardware and start mining.

Yes we do, but we dont signed rent contract yet, and Industrial Power contract.

Our target is 250mhs, If we dont count scrypt asic miner,  we just count gpu miner,  for r9 280x, it just about 50 miner?
I dont call it "large scale".  

And for gridseed, we did get one set before chinese new years, it's not so easy to controll. Not so stable, you have to use controll panal to dectect if no hashrate over time, hardware have to reboot those miner.
gridseed isnt ready, but miner efficency still pretty good, 300k h/s ( 350k with overclock ), only 7w power.

bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:29:27 PM

* Who are you?

Thank you,

-Kushedout

He's got 5 posts... im sure he is trustworthy.  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
DigitalCoinFarm (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:48:45 PM

* Who are you?

Thank you,

-Kushedout

He's got 5 posts... im sure he is trustworthy.  Roll Eyes

You can click top that "group buys" ...and check how many seller posts over 20? 
I know it hard to believe people..

but big comapny or trusted people wont cheat you or fool u? ...
let me say a keyword ... "MTGOX".  isnt it big enough?   

Just dont jugde people with less infomation... and I know it hard to believe someone.
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 02:35:09 AM

GridSeed promised 500 unit after IPO, it about 300/khs of scrypt hashrate each unit, total hashrate is 150mhs, with 7watt power each miner. It gonna make a lot profit for us.

You don't speak fluent English, fine.

You don't understand what a slash means when it occurs in units (SPOILER ALERT: it means division), sad but sadly not surprising.

You're banking on "promised" miners that don't exist yet, fucking lol.

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
DigitalCoinFarm (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:28:30 PM

You're banking on "promised" miners that don't exist yet, fucking lol.

Well, that's your choice, you dont have to follow.

Like other group-buy buying gridseed miner guys...

Do they have miner on hands?  NO!
And some of them also provide hosted mining service.  Do u fuck them?

And if you compare my share price and their price .... you can find ..they are amost 1.5x pricer higher than me... Well I know they have to pay shippment and get some backup if someone's miner broken.  But that's truth,  They also provide future stuff for sale?

And, in my point,  I can get cheap price and cheap electricity, to running asic scrypt and gpu mining pool. If you check cryptostocks,  it allow people who getting share to run their plan ...even I dont have those miner yet.  And I said,  I will add hash rate when people invest.  every 3 or 3.5 btc,  I will add 3mhs scrypt gpu miner to increase pool hashrate.

aww i hate my bad english... sorry for that.
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:36:18 AM

I wil support my asian brothers. Lets make money!
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:34:16 PM

you should open new thread in securities to find more investors. Or let a mod move it

Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Securities >
dmpotter

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:25:22 AM

I bought 40 shares for the heck of it  Grin
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:56:47 PM

they could get more investors if they keep promoting them selve. But i guess they are just oi vs ppl talk bad to them.
Dividend is not bad at all for daily, compare to others weekly
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:29:49 PM

Bought 40 shares, and will buy more if you prove to be trustworthy and competent during the next few weeks.
Thanks for creating this opportunity Smiley
gnomicide

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:37:17 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 02:11:17 AM by gnomicide

What is the current total hashrate of your mining farm?

Also, did you pre-order any Viper scrypt ASICs? They will be about twice the hashrate per dollar as the Gridseed units. Once they become readily available, GPU and Gridseed will be much less useful.
gnomicide

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:09:41 PM

I just noticed you're putting updates in the stock's announcements. You should also post them in here, so everyone can know what your plans are, and what you're buying with the raised BTC. Also, you should keep an updated list of what miners you have, total hash rate, miners you ordered but don't have yet, and how much BTC you have remaining to purchase more miners.

From what I can piece together, you currently have:

BTC Raised

6206 x 0.005 = 31.03 BTC

Current Hardware

10 Gridseeds x 1

Total Hashrate

2700 KH/s

Ordered

10 Gridseed x 1
6 R9 280x x 2

Remaining Funds

12 BTC Huh (my guess)

badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:53:59 PM

I just noticed you're putting updates in the stock's announcements. You should also post them in here, so everyone can know what your plans are, and what you're buying with the raised BTC. Also, you should keep an updated list of what miners you have, total hash rate, miners you ordered but don't have yet, and how much BTC you have remaining to purchase more miners.

From what I can piece together, you currently have:

BTC Raised

6206 x 0.005 = 31.03 BTC

Current Hardware

10 Gridseeds x 1

Total Hashrate

2700 KH/s

Ordered

10 Gridseed x 1
6 R9 280x x 2

Remaining Funds

12 BTC Huh (my guess)

you should email them to look back on this thread.

his Last Active:   February 23, 2014, 08:38:32 PM
dmpotter

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:36:07 PM

Yep, I have been getting regular dividends Smiley
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:20:50 PM

You mentined you were calcuulating what was best "I'm calculating which situation is better for us, both mining btc/ltc , or ltc only.", i did run the numbers a few days ago on the gridseed miners on the GRID project, the numbers on whats most profitable should be simular for you.

Will there be any info on the mining proces once its up? Can we check how much income the miners generate?
Not sure what degree of statistic they will provide but here's an estimate(coinwarz) for GRID based on todays btcprices and profitabillity based on the following: usd per btc 543,59(very low now would have been better to exchange yesterday at ~620 or next time up over 600 in my opinion), 160 usd/miner 164.467 inkl controller, 65 370 000 shares 7 watt scrypt only or 7+53=60w(Scrypt+SHA256), 0.09 usd/kwh, dual mining mode(scrypt+sha256) 300 kh scrypt+8gh/s btc or 350 kh/s scrypt only.

scrypt+sha256                                      ->inkl btc
                 per miner/day  or in usd         btc/day     btc/day    div per      div per share  exchange @    exchange @
                                     without with    with          all miners  share and  and week      600 usd/coin    650 usd/coin
                                     electr   electr  electr                      and day                       per week         per week
BEST scrypt 1/228,22 btc   2,38   2,37      0,005427   1,166 btc 1,784 sat  ~12sat/12%   ~14sat/14%    ~15sat/15%
DOGE          1/348,74 btc   1,56   1,55      0,003918   0,842 btc 1,288 sat ~9sat/9%       ~10sat/10%    ~11sat/11%
LTC            1/423,48 btc   1,28   1,27      0,003403   0,731 btc 1,118 sat ~8sat/8%       ~9sat/9%       ~9sat/9%
BTC            1/777,86 btc   0,70   0,58

scrypt only
                 per miner/day  or in usd         btc/day     btc/day    div per      div per share  exchange @    exchange @
                                     without with    with          all miners  share and  and week      600 usd/coin    650 usd/coin
                                     electr   electr  electr                      and day                       per week         per week
BEST scrypt 1/207,94 btc   2,61   2,60      0,004783   1,027 btc 1,572 sat  ~11sat/11%   ~12sat/12%    ~13sat/13%
DOGE          1/298,92 btc   1,82   1,80      0,003311   0,711 btc 1,088 sat ~8sat/8%       ~8sat/8%       ~9sat/9%
LTC            1/360,24 btc    1,51  1,49      0,002741   0,589 btc 0,901 sat ~6sat/6%       ~7sat/7%       ~8sat/8%

So in the ballpark of 8-15 satouchi per 100 sat share per week or 8-15% weekly return on investment if mining dual at the specified rates, if better firmware will be avaliable some seems to think they may produce around 500kh/s scrypt but it may be better to skip the extra 53 watts sha256 mining would add then if they will go up and run at such rates, the added heat in comparison to the return from it will hardly be worth the increase in temperature and risk for failures. Next difficultyincrease for btc looks to be around 25% so when miners arrive the btcmining(SHA256) part will be at around 0.44 usd/day at current usd/btc price.

Mining both scrypt & BTC should still be slightly more profitable unless there is a scyptcoin thats extremely profitable a single day, but the difference is probably only something like 0,2 usd per gridseed 5chip miner and day or 10% with current difficulty on btc and the power usage reported seems to be 7 w scrypt only and 60 w scrypt+BTC(sha256) so maby the temperature increase may be a factor to if it's hard to get the miners stabalized.

On the next difficulty change in around 11 days the difference may be dovn to 4-5 % and the difficultychange after that it will probably be negative to mine dual, but it all depends on exactly how much you pay for power and how much scrypt hashrate you loose by mining both scrypt and BTC and how profitable scryptmining is each day and that seems to vary a lot. You can try coinwarz http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency to get a good estimates on what will be best for you.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: