Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:01:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: DigitalCoinFarm - Get shares to build your own cloud scrypt asic miner today  (Read 19170 times)
DigitalCoinFarm (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:34:45 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 07:02:09 PM by DigitalCoinFarm

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UDlkruBXF5k/UwSwF3iquXI/AAAAAAAAGhw/ydVKLAh58rM/s1600/banner.jpg

Click here to get your shares https://cryptostocks.com/securities/98

Each share price is 0.005 btc

We are going to build a scrypt asic mining pool with Gridseed GC3355 miner.

GridSeed promised 500 unit after IPO, it about 300/khs of scrypt hashrate each unit, total hashrate is 150mhs, with 7watt power each miner. It gonna make a lot profit for us. And
We can get those miners directly from manufacturer, not a reseller. And we have nice price if we order 500 unit. I believe it's cheaper than most people, that help us to get more units and more hash rate.

And one more things you should know, gridseed still fixing miner bug, hot and stable problem. Our company located in taiwan, it very close. If there's any problem, it would be very easy to solve.

And last things you should know, we arent just building scrypt asic mining pool. We also builing gpu mining pool, because we believe after scrypt asic miner appears, gpu farmer will be looking new coin that cant be mined with asic scrypt hardware, like vertcoin.

But why us? Because Taiwan also has cheap electricity costs and is the home to several internationally renowned motherboard & graphics card manufacturers such as ASUS and MSI. In addition, the retail market of computer parts in Taiwan is very mature; ensuring that the procurement of computer parts for maintenance is easy and convenient.

Invest us today, and earn dividend every week.

Click here to get your shares https://cryptostocks.com/securities/98

sorry my bad english..
Adamlm

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 06:47:11 PM

So.. is it going to be something like cex.io for scrypt coins?

DigitalCoinFarm (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:58:24 PM

yes, kinda like that. but not for btc ...our target is ltc and other profit alt coin, like... vertcoin, dogecoin.
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:23:31 PM

yes, kinda like that. but not for btc ...our target is ltc and other profit alt coin, like... vertcoin, dogecoin.

* Who are you?
* Why should we trust you?
* Are you planing to verify yourself publicly or obtain higher level verification with CS?
* When do you expect to be fully operational?
* How long will the IPO run for and what happens if it does not sell out?
* How many in your staff?
* Do you already have a location with sufficient security and redundancy?
* Do you have any experience in large scale mining?

Thank you,

-Kushedout

Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:37:28 PM

This should be moved to Securities forum
DigitalCoinFarm (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:03:15 PM

* Who are you?
* Are you planing to verify yourself publicly or obtain higher level verification with CS?

Thank you,

-Kushedout

Those are lot questions, my english is not so good, if you dont understand what I answer, please forgive me.

We are a group of programmer, who work for a game company in taiwan. This is internation form, If today I did somethings wrong, people can track my ip, local police can ask isp who are using those ip that moment.
I dont know how can make you trust me,  even some guys that register form a long time ago, and he got registerd company, He stil have chance to spoof you.
I and my teammate work in same company, part of our jobs is manger over 200 blade servers.

It's depending how many investment that I got. If my funds that only allow me to get 200 units, I will try to get 200 units. If it lower than 200 units, I will try to get those number by my method.
Hmm let us image this, if our funds only get like 50btc, I will use those fund to get hardware and start mining.

Yes we do, but we dont signed rent contract yet, and Industrial Power contract.

Our target is 250mhs, If we dont count scrypt asic miner,  we just count gpu miner,  for r9 280x, it just about 50 miner?
I dont call it "large scale".  

And for gridseed, we did get one set before chinese new years, it's not so easy to controll. Not so stable, you have to use controll panal to dectect if no hashrate over time, hardware have to reboot those miner.
gridseed isnt ready, but miner efficency still pretty good, 300k h/s ( 350k with overclock ), only 7w power.

bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:29:27 PM

* Who are you?

Thank you,

-Kushedout

He's got 5 posts... im sure he is trustworthy.  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
DigitalCoinFarm (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:48:45 PM

* Who are you?

Thank you,

-Kushedout

He's got 5 posts... im sure he is trustworthy.  Roll Eyes

You can click top that "group buys" ...and check how many seller posts over 20? 
I know it hard to believe people..

but big comapny or trusted people wont cheat you or fool u? ...
let me say a keyword ... "MTGOX".  isnt it big enough?   

Just dont jugde people with less infomation... and I know it hard to believe someone.
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 02:35:09 AM

GridSeed promised 500 unit after IPO, it about 300/khs of scrypt hashrate each unit, total hashrate is 150mhs, with 7watt power each miner. It gonna make a lot profit for us.

You don't speak fluent English, fine.

You don't understand what a slash means when it occurs in units (SPOILER ALERT: it means division), sad but sadly not surprising.

You're banking on "promised" miners that don't exist yet, fucking lol.

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
DigitalCoinFarm (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:28:30 PM

Well, that's your choice, you dont have to follow.

Like other group-buy buying gridseed miner guys...

Do they have miner on hands?  NO!
And some of them also provide hosted mining service.  Do u fuck them?

And if you compare my share price and their price .... you can find ..they are amost 1.5x pricer higher than me... Well I know they have to pay shippment and get some backup if someone's miner broken.  But that's truth,  They also provide future stuff for sale?

And, in my point,  I can get cheap price and cheap electricity, to running asic scrypt and gpu mining pool. If you check cryptostocks,  it allow people who getting share to run their plan ...even I dont have those miner yet.  And I said,  I will add hash rate when people invest.  every 3 or 3.5 btc,  I will add 3mhs scrypt gpu miner to increase pool hashrate.

aww i hate my bad english... sorry for that.
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:36:18 AM

I wil support my asian brothers. Lets make money!
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:34:16 PM

you should open new thread in securities to find more investors. Or let a mod move it

Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Securities >
dmpotter

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:25:22 AM

I bought 40 shares for the heck of it  Grin
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:56:47 PM

they could get more investors if they keep promoting them selve. But i guess they are just oi vs ppl talk bad to them.
Dividend is not bad at all for daily, compare to others weekly
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:29:49 PM

Bought 40 shares, and will buy more if you prove to be trustworthy and competent during the next few weeks.
Thanks for creating this opportunity Smiley
gnomicide

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:37:17 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 02:11:17 AM by gnomicide

What is the current total hashrate of your mining farm?

Also, did you pre-order any Viper scrypt ASICs? They will be about twice the hashrate per dollar as the Gridseed units. Once they become readily available, GPU and Gridseed will be much less useful.
gnomicide

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:09:41 PM

I just noticed you're putting updates in the stock's announcements. You should also post them in here, so everyone can know what your plans are, and what you're buying with the raised BTC. Also, you should keep an updated list of what miners you have, total hash rate, miners you ordered but don't have yet, and how much BTC you have remaining to purchase more miners.

From what I can piece together, you currently have:

BTC Raised

6206 x 0.005 = 31.03 BTC

Current Hardware

10 Gridseeds x 1

Total Hashrate

2700 KH/s

Ordered

10 Gridseed x 1
6 R9 280x x 2

Remaining Funds

12 BTC Huh (my guess)

badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:53:59 PM

I just noticed you're putting updates in the stock's announcements. You should also post them in here, so everyone can know what your plans are, and what you're buying with the raised BTC. Also, you should keep an updated list of what miners you have, total hash rate, miners you ordered but don't have yet, and how much BTC you have remaining to purchase more miners.

BTC Raised

6206 x 0.005 = 31.03 BTC

Current Hardware

10 Gridseeds x 1

Total Hashrate

2700 KH/s

Ordered

10 Gridseed x 1
6 R9 280x x 2

Remaining Funds

12 BTC Huh (my guess)

you should email them to look back on this thread.

his Last Active:   February 23, 2014, 08:38:32 PM
dmpotter

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:36:07 PM

Yep, I have been getting regular dividends Smiley
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:20:50 PM

You mentined you were calcuulating what was best "I'm calculating which situation is better for us, both mining btc/ltc , or ltc only.", i did run the numbers a few days ago on the gridseed miners on the GRID project, the numbers on whats most profitable should be simular for you.

Will there be any info on the mining proces once its up? Can we check how much income the miners generate?
Not sure what degree of statistic they will provide but here's an estimate(coinwarz) for GRID based on todays btcprices and profitabillity based on the following: usd per btc 543,59(very low now would have been better to exchange yesterday at ~620 or next time up over 600 in my opinion), 160 usd/miner 164.467 inkl controller, 65 370 000 shares 7 watt scrypt only or 7+53=60w(Scrypt+SHA256), 0.09 usd/kwh, dual mining mode(scrypt+sha256) 300 kh scrypt+8gh/s btc or 350 kh/s scrypt only.

scrypt+sha256                                      ->inkl btc
                 per miner/day  or in usd         btc/day     btc/day    div per      div per share  exchange @    exchange @
                                     without with    with          all miners  share and  and week      600 usd/coin    650 usd/coin
                                     electr   electr  electr                      and day                       per week         per week
BEST scrypt 1/228,22 btc   2,38   2,37      0,005427   1,166 btc 1,784 sat  ~12sat/12%   ~14sat/14%    ~15sat/15%
DOGE          1/348,74 btc   1,56   1,55      0,003918   0,842 btc 1,288 sat ~9sat/9%       ~10sat/10%    ~11sat/11%
LTC            1/423,48 btc   1,28   1,27      0,003403   0,731 btc 1,118 sat ~8sat/8%       ~9sat/9%       ~9sat/9%
BTC            1/777,86 btc   0,70   0,58

scrypt only
                 per miner/day  or in usd         btc/day     btc/day    div per      div per share  exchange @    exchange @
                                     without with    with          all miners  share and  and week      600 usd/coin    650 usd/coin
                                     electr   electr  electr                      and day                       per week         per week
BEST scrypt 1/207,94 btc   2,61   2,60      0,004783   1,027 btc 1,572 sat  ~11sat/11%   ~12sat/12%    ~13sat/13%
DOGE          1/298,92 btc   1,82   1,80      0,003311   0,711 btc 1,088 sat ~8sat/8%       ~8sat/8%       ~9sat/9%
LTC            1/360,24 btc    1,51  1,49      0,002741   0,589 btc 0,901 sat ~6sat/6%       ~7sat/7%       ~8sat/8%

So in the ballpark of 8-15 satouchi per 100 sat share per week or 8-15% weekly return on investment if mining dual at the specified rates, if better firmware will be avaliable some seems to think they may produce around 500kh/s scrypt but it may be better to skip the extra 53 watts sha256 mining would add then if they will go up and run at such rates, the added heat in comparison to the return from it will hardly be worth the increase in temperature and risk for failures. Next difficultyincrease for btc looks to be around 25% so when miners arrive the btcmining(SHA256) part will be at around 0.44 usd/day at current usd/btc price.

Mining both scrypt & BTC should still be slightly more profitable unless there is a scyptcoin thats extremely profitable a single day, but the difference is probably only something like 0,2 usd per gridseed 5chip miner and day or 10% with current difficulty on btc and the power usage reported seems to be 7 w scrypt only and 60 w scrypt+BTC(sha256) so maby the temperature increase may be a factor to if it's hard to get the miners stabalized.

On the next difficulty change in around 11 days the difference may be dovn to 4-5 % and the difficultychange after that it will probably be negative to mine dual, but it all depends on exactly how much you pay for power and how much scrypt hashrate you loose by mining both scrypt and BTC and how profitable scryptmining is each day and that seems to vary a lot. You can try coinwarz http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency to get a good estimates on what will be best for you.

DigitalCoinFarm (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:01:52 PM

BTC Raised

6206 x 0.005 = 31.03 BTC

Current Hardware

10 Gridseeds x 1

Total Hashrate

2700 KH/s

Ordered

10 Gridseed x 1
6 R9 280x x 2

Remaining Funds

12 BTC Huh (my guess)

For now ... working set is

10 Gridseeds x 1

1 6 R9 270X set
2 6 R9 290X set

---------------------
on shipping

10 Gridseeds x 1
1 6 R9 270X set

---------------------
ordering

20 Gridseeds ....  That company is asshole... they selling old controller and ask me to take, if you dont, they dont want to sell you. so still working on it

After those miner ready,,i will post some picture later

Gray
DigitalCoinFarm (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:08:23 PM

You mentined you were calcuulating what was best "I'm calculating which situation is better for us, both mining btc/ltc , or ltc only.", i did run the numbers a few days ago on the gridseed miners on the GRID project, the numbers on whats most profitable should be simular for you.

Will there be any info on the mining proces once its up? Can we check how much income the miners generate?
Not sure what degree of statistic they will provide but here's an estimate(coinwarz) for GRID based on todays btcprices and profitabillity based on the following: usd per btc 543,59(very low now would have been better to exchange yesterday at ~620 or next time up over 600 in my opinion), 160 usd/miner 164.467 inkl controller, 65 370 000 shares 7 watt scrypt only or 7+53=60w(Scrypt+SHA256), 0.09 usd/kwh, dual mining mode(scrypt+sha256) 300 kh scrypt+8gh/s btc or 350 kh/s scrypt only.

scrypt+sha256                                      ->inkl btc
BEST scrypt 1/228,22 btc   2,38   2,37      0,005427   1,166 btc 1,784 sat  ~12sat/12%   ~14sat/14%    ~15sat/15%
DOGE          1/348,74 btc   1,56   1,55      0,003918   0,842 btc 1,288 sat ~9sat/9%       ~10sat/10%    ~11sat/11%
LTC            1/423,48 btc   1,28   1,27      0,003403   0,731 btc 1,118 sat ~8sat/8%       ~9sat/9%       ~9sat/9%
BTC            1/777,86 btc   0,70   0,58

scrypt only
BEST scrypt 1/207,94 btc   2,61   2,60      0,004783   1,027 btc 1,572 sat  ~11sat/11%   ~12sat/12%    ~13sat/13%
DOGE          1/298,92 btc   1,82   1,80      0,003311   0,711 btc 1,088 sat ~8sat/8%       ~8sat/8%       ~9sat/9%
LTC            1/360,24 btc    1,51  1,49      0,002741   0,589 btc 0,901 sat ~6sat/6%       ~7sat/7%       ~8sat/8%

So in the ballpark of 8-15 satouchi per 100 sat share per week or 8-15% weekly return on investment if mining dual at the specified rates, if better firmware will be avaliable some seems to think they may produce around 500kh/s scrypt but it may be better to skip the extra 53 watts sha256 mining would add then if they will go up and run at such rates, the added heat in comparison to the return from it will hardly be worth the increase in temperature and risk for failures. Next difficultyincrease for btc looks to be around 25% so when miners arrive the btcmining(SHA256) part will be at around 0.44 usd/day at current usd/btc price.

Mining both scrypt & BTC should still be slightly more profitable unless there is a scyptcoin thats extremely profitable a single day, but the difference is probably only something like 0,2 usd per gridseed 5chip miner and day or 10% with current difficulty on btc and the power usage reported seems to be 7 w scrypt only and 60 w scrypt+BTC(sha256) so maby the temperature increase may be a factor to if it's hard to get the miners stabalized.

On the next difficulty change in around 11 days the difference may be dovn to 4-5 % and the difficultychange after that it will probably be negative to mine dual, but it all depends on exactly how much you pay for power and how much scrypt hashrate you loose by mining both scrypt and BTC and how profitable scryptmining is each day and that seems to vary a lot. You can try coinwarz http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency to get a good estimates on what will be best for you.

auctully ...if you mined both btc and ltc,,,it's not only 60w ( without overclock )...and not 8g ... about 6.3g sha256 hashrate.

I'm still testing it.  for now,  i got 390k hashrate with ltc mode with 7kwatt,  with some modified ..... but i'm testing if it stable

Gray
thy

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:23:48 PM

auctully ...if you mined both btc and ltc,,,it's not only 60w ( without overclock )...and not 8g ... about 6.3g sha256 hashrate.

I'm still testing it.  for now,  i got 390k hashrate with ltc mode with 7kwatt,  with some modified ..... but i'm testing if it stable

Gray
390 kh/s scrypt(LTC) mode, that sounds very good. Good luck on your project. Im sure you find what's the optimal for your conditions to get a good output and make the miners stable with some testing.

thy

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:43:31 PM

....  That company is asshole... they selling old controller and ask me to take, if you dont, they dont want to sell you. so still working on it

Gray
It's bad of Gridseed to send you an old(not working ?) controller. But if the controller unit cost 67 usd and you need 1 unit for 10 gridseed miners i think the best thing to do might be to just order 1 (or 2) extra controller units that works for now and take that 67 usd cost, thats just 67/(160*10+67) 4% of the cost extra for that set of 10 miners, you can always try to argue with them about that later, the important thing for you is to get your miner up and working, 3 days of downtime for a set of 10 miners because of a bad controller is probably equal to the cost of an extra controller unit.

gnomicide

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:40:06 AM

For now ... working set is

10 Gridseeds x 1

1 6 R9 270X set
2 6 R9 290X set

---------------------
on shipping

10 Gridseeds x 1
1 6 R9 270X set

---------------------
ordering

20 Gridseeds ....  That company is asshole... they selling old controller and ask me to take, if you dont, they dont want to sell you. so still working on it

Gray

Awesome, thanks for the update!

I agree with thy... buying the good controller separately might be better than waiting a week without the Gridseeds running.
DigitalCoinFarm (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:04:06 PM

I agree with thy... buying the good controller separately might be better than waiting a week without the Gridseeds running.

That's what I did... and good news is ..they finally provide 10% discount to me, after order 40 units.
And they promised if new controller on stock, I can change old beta one with new one.

Gray
gnomicide

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:48:12 AM

That's what I did... and good news is ..they finally provide 10% discount to me, after order 40 units.
And they promised if new controller on stock, I can change old beta one with new one.

Gray

Great news!

I was also wondering, do you mine on a coin-switching pool like multipool.us, so that you automatically mine the most profitable one? It would be a lot easier than manually monitoring switching all the miners to a new coin.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:17:32 AM

Great job lately!! keep it up!!
gnomicide

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:55:01 AM

Congrats on selling out the first 10,000 shares!

And nice update here: https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/979
glongsword

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:26:48 AM

I'm very interested in buying a decent amount of shares, but I am very weary of cryptostocks after having been scammed by altswap this week.  Do you have any employee profiles to help me get familiar with who runs this organization?  Also, how long will the miners run for?  Assuming nobody bothers to improve on gridseed's design it's probably not a big deal, but if the miners start to lag in Hashes/kw compared to newer hardware, I imagine you won't want to continue hosting them for the 15% fees you take.  What's the shelf-life on shares?
floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:30:17 PM

Just put in 20 shares today and plan on buying 30 more, but as glongsword said, it hasn't been a very good time for Bitcoin exchanges. If Cryptostocks is shut down, do you have a list of who owns what shares, and if you do, how would you get dividends to shareholders? As far as I can tell, Cryptostocks doesn't have a specific address linked to your account (besides your deposit address).

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
gnomicide

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:51:15 AM

Could you please provide more details about the vote?

Should we get some sha256 asic miner? 1T miner is going to release.. I can get some miner very fast. It can provide us more profit daily.

Which unit is that? How much will you pay per unit?
gnomicide

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:11:09 PM

Edit: Announcement up here: https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/1046

~~~~

I got some more info from Gray. The ASIC he's looking at is http://www.cybtc.com/it618_scoremall-scoremall_page.html?pid=40

1 TH/s SHA-256
$3300 (approx conversion)
880W
28nm die
March 18 delivery (according to Google translate)

Which puts it at:
$3.4 /GH/s
0.9 W/GH/s

Looking here http://thegenesisblock.com/mining, there are better ASICs coming, but they don't seem to be available for a month or more, which makes this 1T unit look pretty nice.
thy

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:25:47 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 05:42:44 PM by thy

Just put in 20 shares today and plan on buying 30 more, but as glongsword said, it hasn't been a very good time for Bitcoin exchanges. If Cryptostocks is shut down, do you have a list of who owns what shares, and if you do, how would you get dividends to shareholders? As far as I can tell, Cryptostocks doesn't have a specific address linked to your account (besides your deposit address).
I don't know exactly how the political climate in china is towards stock or currency exchanges in the btcworld, those exchanges that was trading CNY/BTC was getting some restrictions earlier but i don't think there is any problems for those in pure cryptocurrencys.

Investors on cryptostocks can allow the stock issuer to see there email address, issuer can then carry on even if the exchange would be shut down, they can just email all shareholders and request for an address to pay dividends to. If it ever would get to that i'm sure the site wouldn't go black overnight but people would have time to set there emailaddress to viewable by asset issuers.
The best would of course be a system where people set a public BTC(LTC/DVC)address instead that share issuer could see from the start, no need to have the email address shown to all asset issuers you have shares in, in case some of them would be shady.

thy

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:16:58 PM

to answer your question in your announcement
"Announcements    09 Mar 20:50
...  Do you guys hear about nvidia 750ti?  300k hashrate and only 30-60w power.  I will check more data if it profitable for us.  
"
Yes i have heard of Nvidia's new GPU with the maxwell core that's very powerefficien't to be a GPU. The 750 TI has a recomended price of 139 usd for the 1 GB memory version 149 usd for the 2 GB memory one.
Performance around 300 kh/s mining scrypt, was said to have 60TDP but only draw 38.5 w while they mined with it.

So it's slightly cheeper than a gridseed miner that cost 160 usd(maby around 165 usd per miner with controll units) in quantities 200-1000 units but the 705 TI use more power than a gridseed mining scrypt only and you need extra equipment like like Motherboard, PSU, memory, harddrive/SSD, possibly PCIrisers and so on for the rig you want to put the 750 TI's in. so the rest of a 2 GPU rig have to cost under 52usd or a 6 GPU rig under 156 usd to be under Gridseeds miner in startup cost, then after that the 750 TI will consume maby 31w more per hour, 271.56 Kwh/year, but they may be a good competitor for middle/higher end GPU's depending on what powercost and the rest of the rigs startup cost you have.

lynn_402

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:01:35 PM

The plan you just released on Cryptostock looks great, if you keep it up you'll be by far the best investment on the site Cheesy
gnomicide

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:09:56 AM

The plan you just released on Cryptostock looks great, if you keep it up you'll be by far the best investment on the site Cheesy

Agreed, nice announcement today!
SonofPegasus

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:29:05 AM

Bought more earlier today.  Was very skeptical at first but if you keep going at this rate/pace and with this transparency I'm very interested to see where these stocks end up.  I can see them spiking pretty high once the new equipment comes in...they are already repaying in what, three months?
SonofPegasus

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:11:43 AM

Bought more earlier today.  Was very skeptical at first but if you keep going at this rate/pace and with this transparency I'm very interested to see where these stocks end up.  I can see them spiking pretty high once the new equipment comes in...they are already repaying in what, three months?

Not to be a shill, but how is this not more popular?  The dividends per day are pretty great for a brand new project.
lynn_402

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:22:30 AM

Not to be a shill, but how is this not more popular?  The dividends per day are pretty great for a brand new project.

Well they did sell 30BTC worth of shares since friday Tongue
gnomicide

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:37:50 AM

Congrats on selling over 50% of IPO shares (so far)!
Triffin

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:48:48 PM

Kudos to Gray and COINFARM ..

He's showing everyone else how to operate in BitCoinLand

1) He communicates regularly with his shareholders
2) He has a plan
3) He's executing that plan
4) He posts pictures of his progress as he grows his business
5) He solicits shareholder approval for key decisions
6) He operates in a transparent fashion

Triff ..

lynn_402

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:10:32 AM

Kudos to Gray and COINFARM ..

He's showing everyone else how to operate in BitCoinLand

1) He communicates regularly with his shareholders
2) He has a plan
3) He's executing that plan
4) He posts pictures of his progress as he grows his business
5) He solicits shareholder approval for key decisions
6) He operates in a transparent fashion

Triff ..

Very well said Smiley
I invested a good percentage of my BTC with them, and I'm not even worried. It feels great to get such good news everyday.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:07:18 AM

Unlucky with the hack pfff

Never use a public e-mail for important/financial sites. Just create an e-mail that only you know and not found somewhere on google search with your name in related. Best is to keep it for yourself and the site you use

And use the other e-mail public for daily stuff

Its make it litle harder for the hackers to GUESS your e-mail adres

lynn_402

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:13:43 AM

"Hacker withdraw 6 btc, but strange things is ... The balance should had 25 - 26 btc in account.  Why do he just withdraw 6 btc and not all? [...]

Only 6 btc been stolen, all other our funds invested hardware.  
I dont know what should I say.  That hacked leave 19 btc to us..

He might have a conscience?   sorry about this event."

That's actually quite funny Wink

At least that's only about 2.5% of the total amount invested in Coinfarm. We may write this off as the "hacker's tax". Still, I hope this won't happen again.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1121

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:39:50 PM

I could not believe that a hacker would only take what he needs instead of all BTC but why not ?

Maybe it was a nice hacker ?

Also, when is the IPO is going to stop ?

You said it would stop after 40K share sold.

superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:28:51 AM

does anyone know why there are another 10,000 shares in the orderbook?
edit: he sent me this http://imgur.com/SP2yRTE
I'm not sure what he means.. does he still have a vested interest in the share price?

He planned to halt at 40K first and release the rest later.
After, he decided to not hold the 20K left.
That's why we can buy all of them now.
There is no more than 60K anyway. It doesn't change much for the dividend.
It is probably better to buy the hardware sooner than later because of the difficulty increase.

aisdoge

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:36:51 PM

I feel good about the long term prospects of this operation. However, I'm also concerned about a couple things.

Is there anywhere they keep a running list of all inventory they have on hand? It's hard to judge what their hashrate and expected payouts should be.

I'm also concerned about them placing the additional 10,000 shares for sale. Surely if they think the price of shares is going to go up, they would want to hold on to those until after the IPO is over. Any thoughts?

The last thing that worries me is the alleged 6 bitcoin theft. If these guys are running a 300 BTC (.005 BTC x 60,000 shares, currently about $180,000) operation, then they should take any measures necessary to ensure our investment is safe. I'm glad they've started using 2 factor authentication with their email now, but this is something that should have been done before they started taking our money.

Despite these concerns, I've purchased a significant number of shares. What do other investors and potential investors think?
Ratters

Activity: 434
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:38:01 PM

Hi all,

I think im going to invest in this, This will be my first adventure into Shares!

Im going to buy shares on Cryptostocks tonight.

Do i collect the divedends on there also?

Im looking forward to this, it looks really sound

Rgds

Ratters
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:10:11 PM

Yes, you get your dividend on cryptostocks daily for now.

Plan was they pay daily dividend for the first 2 weeks, not sure if all shares are sold in the future plans.

Probaly once a week, but i hope daily or 2 or 3 days a update.

Sinds coinfarm update daily with announcement that make people buy their shares also for the trust.

Thats how humans are, been in contact 24hrs time period give people more trust with their investment.

To let this shares to be the hottest on cryptostocks they should not change their daily dividend and announcement to be honest

Obviously they have also a daily job as programmers, but after all gears are bought and installed there will be more free time for them.

Also they trying to hard when you read they are tired and want sleep.

If they want they should reduce 1 or 2 hours earlier to pay the dividend but i guess they dont want to disapoint their shareholders so they want to get maximum.

Sinds shares also sold out to fast that makes dividend sometimes to low at some point but it will definely change when the new gears are arrived

Lets print money! Peace! Cheesy

zombie_steve_jobs

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:49:45 PM

Does anyone have any predictions about what the dividends might look like after we get the 10 new miners? how about after another 6 miners on top of that?

What is everyone's target price for this stock?
lynn_402

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:23:37 PM

Does anyone have any predictions about what the dividends might look like after we get the 10 new miners? how about after another 6 miners on top of that?

What is everyone's target price for this stock?

Before getting the Bitcoin miners, 0.3BTC were given as dividends per day. The 20TH we'll get will give us about 2BTC per day (after Grey's 15% profit). Since more scrypt miners will be orderred, I presume 3BTC will be distributed per day, divided by 60000 makes 0.00005 per share, which is about 3.5 times better than today.

It's hard to say what the share price will be at that time, but given the amount of optimistic irrationality in this market, I would not be surprised to see it double.
zombie_steve_jobs

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:54:00 PM

say what the share price will be at that time, but given the amount of optimistic irrationality in this market, I would not be surprised to see it double.

I mean, getting 100% return on your investment within 2-3 months, that's gotta be worth something, especially when you consider that there aren't a lot of attractive investments in Bitcoin Land these days. I think that doubling is definitely underselling it.

Plus, Gray has been remarkably competent and transparent (so far). I have personally emailed him a dozen times now with questions and concerns and he always responds. There is considerable photo-documentation that he is actually doing what he says.

IMO this investment is poised to beat every crypto currency on the market right now in terms of returns
lynn_402

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:29:43 PM

say what the share price will be at that time, but given the amount of optimistic irrationality in this market, I would not be surprised to see it double.

I mean, getting 100% return on your investment within 2-3 months, that's gotta be worth something, especially when you consider that there aren't a lot of attractive investments in Bitcoin Land these days. I think that doubling is definitely underselling it.

Plus, Gray has been remarkably competent and transparent (so far). I have personally emailed him a dozen times now with questions and concerns and he always responds. There is considerable photo-documentation that he is actually doing what he says.

IMO this investment is poised to beat every crypto currency on the market right now in terms of returns

After reconsideration, I believe you may be right and I sincerely hope so Smiley
After IPO there will have been 300BTC worth of shares sold, I thought this was a lot but then realised that the market cap of shares in Peta-Mine is about 6000BTC, so indeed there's definitely a market for Coinfarm shares at more than 2x IPO price. Especially when the new miners will arrive and people will see concretely the potential ROI of this, plus Grey's advantage at buying new miners directly from China and the low price of electricity.
thy

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:39:27 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 01:43:53 PM by thy

Announcement by Coinfarm 18 Mar
"....Let us wait tomorrow.... I might need to build a p2pool for our  14 x 1T asic miner...."

and announcement today, 23 Mar
".....So we will have about 19-20t hash rate. According this, I'm building our own p2pool. Someone said if i have enough hash rate Your own p2pool will incresased your daily profit. We will test it 16 more miner to come "

Running your own pool with 14 TH or later 20 TH is not a wise decition, you will most likely get a lot worse return, maby no return at all than having the miners at a big pool, preferable one with low or even 0% fee like Eligus.

The current Hashrate is 40 432 845 GH/s and you will have 14TH, 14 000 GH/s soon, thats 0,0346253% of the hashrate, it will on avg take over 20 days to find a block and in the mean time your miner gives no return whatsoever, 0%. In 1.0 days time the difficulty increases by around 18% and the 14TH is expected to only find a block every 23,66 days if you run your own pool and after around 12 more days it gets maby 15-20% worse again and so on, if your really unlucky you may never(not very likely but possible) find a block solomining.
So whoever gave you the advise to solomining with 15-20 TH really wasent thinking straight, there's for example 36,89% chance you find 0 blocks in your 14TH miners first 20 days if the difficulty woulden't increase from now in that timeframe but we already know it will go up in that time(a resonable expectation would be +56 to 70%) so the chance to find 0 blocks solomining will be higher.

The only resonable thing to do is to mine in a big pool with sha256/Bitcoinminers unless you have way over 1 000 TH and even then it's a gambling that in many cases would be negative.

badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:53:38 AM

PROFITABILITY CALCULATOR

http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/
softron

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:09:26 AM

Nice project

lynn_402

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:03:03 AM

Announcement by Coinfarm 18 Mar
"....Let us wait tomorrow.... I might need to build a p2pool for our  14 x 1T asic miner...."

and announcement today, 23 Mar
".....So we will have about 19-20t hash rate. According this, I,m building our own p2pool. Someone said if i have enough hash rate Your own p2pool will incresased your daily profit. We will test it 16 more miner to come "

Running your own pool with 14 TH or later 20 TH is not a wise decition, you will most likely get a lot worse return, maby no return at all than having the miners at a big pool, preferable one with low or even 0% fee like Eligus.

The current Hashrate is 40 432 845 GH/s and you will have 14TH, 14 000 GH/s soon, thats 0,0346253% of the hashrate, it will on avg take over 20 days to find a block and in the mean time your miner gives no return whatsoever, 0%. In 1.0 days time the difficulty increases by around 18% and the 14TH is expected to only find a block every 23,66 days if you run your own pool and after around 12 more days it gets maby 15-20% worse again and so on, if your really unlucky you may never(not very likely but possible) find a block solomining.
So whoever gave you the advise to solomining with 15-20 TH really wasent thinking straight, there's for example 36,89% chance you find 0 blocks in your 14TH miners first 20 days if the difficulty woulden't increase from now in that timeframe but we already know it will go up in that time(a resonable expectation would be +56 to 70%) so the chance to find 0 blocks solomining will be higher.

The only resonable thing to do is to mine in a big pool with sha256/Bitcoinminers unless you have way over 1 000 TH and even then it's a gambling that in many cases would be negative.

Perhaps you should send him this by e-mail, as he does not seem to be active here.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:17:14 AM

About the solo mining, Thy is right. We don't have enough hashrate for solo mining.
The variance will be too great. We cannot wait 20 days per block. What if we miss blocks for 2 months ?
This is too much risk.

Did you send the admin an email, did he reply ?
thy

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:08:41 PM

About the solo mining, Thy is right. We don't have enough hashrate for solo mining.
The variance will be too great. We cannot wait 20 days per block. What if we miss blocks for 2 months ?
This is too much risk.

Did you send the admin an email, did he reply ?

No i havent mailed him, but feel free to relay it to him if you like.
May be good if he has the time to checks in 5 min once or twice a week on bitcointalk to keep in touch with shareholders.

gnomicide

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:39:20 PM

I emailed Gray a link to thy's p2pool post, mentioning it would make dividend payments too unstable.
thy

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:59:14 PM

PROFITABILITY CALCULATOR

http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/
You have detailed calculators on Bitcoinwisdom to, where you also can set the arrival date for the miner and a few other things also.
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/calculator

and they have a nice page on the current and past Bitcoin/Litecoin difficulty to
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/difficulty

Current predictions for next Bitcoin difficulty change in 7.9 hrs is +18.80%
and the predictions for next Litecoin difficulty change in 2.1 days is  -7.37%

traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:16:55 PM

I agree, the p2pool is a horrible idea. Please don't do that. It is a lot better to mine on normal pool with steady payouts.
DigitalCoinFarm (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:06:28 PM

Sorry.  I was busy this week. And didnt check infomation and mail often.
I didnt check message here, please mail directly to me info@digital-coin-farm.com

And about p2pool,  I dont think it soooo bad.  After some test, I'm getting 5% profit more than cex.io. ( 105% ).  but you have to wait longer ( p2pool current have about 241T hash power, it require 36 hours to slove a block,  not 2 or 3 weeks ).

But payment is good.   And you might think,  it's not big deal about 3-5%.    We will have 20t hashrate, and we might get over 40t later.
for 20t, it's about 2 btc daily.  3% means, you can gain 2.06 btc daily.  I will test longer and compare with other site.

And if you want daily dividend,  we can do a easy math.  We can avg last 2 or 3 days's profit ..and pay daily.  So we can get higher return and daily dividend.

And some people ask me...Isnt this a scrypt project?  Well, It was.  But ltc diffculty rising crazy ( ...last week was 1.7% ..but if you do some math..avg is high ).

scrypt-n's profit is a bit higher than scrypt..but no too much for now  ( I believe it will grown up, but not now ).

And it's just time for asic sha256 miner,  it's hard to get in usa market. but it's easy to get in china market.  So our project can get miner before others.

Time is money!

And it's hard question... Should we get more gpu miner now?  dailly profit are lower than before, and scrypt miner is going to release. It's hard to decide.

Sorry for delay to respond.

superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:46:50 PM

Here is a conversation I had with Gray (DigitalCoinFarm).
This will give more information and transparency to the operation.

Are you seriously planning to solo mine Bitcoin ?
The variance is too big, what if we miss blocks for few months ? It is a too big risk.

No, I wont do solo mining, I'm thinking it is p2pool...but it still a bit lower than cexio or other big pool. But our reward is same, maybe it will increase a bit. I'm not sure. I'm doing test. Current p2pool just about 241th, but cexio had 6 "ph".

Are you going to release more shares ?
I don't think it is a good idea because there is still a lot of shares left and it will dilute the revenues of investors.

After 60000 shares sold out, I will check if any new hardware release, I will start vote and ask everyone. But I believe it wont happen very often. And only I got very good price.

What is the best way to contact you ? Is this email (grayen@digital-coin-farm.com) secure enough ?

Yes, after last time hack event. I set a google auth, I believed it safe now.

Can you give a list of all the hardware if you have time ?
I need it for calculation.

For btc part, after 4/3-4/4, we will have 19 1t asic miner, for scrypt part. Current we have about 22m/ hashrate

What is the price of electricity do you pay ? (per kW/h).
I need it for calculation.

about usd 0.1 - 0.15

You are doing a great job and I hope you will continue.
zombie_steve_jobs

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:57:26 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 10:07:28 PM by zombie_steve_jobs

I actually think that selling more shares over time is a good idea. Theoretically, that new money should produce a higher hash rate relative to older money already spent on older equipment. AND if the stock price is high enough, a few more shares would go a long way in terms of maintaining a constant or growing dividend return (provided that the new shares are announced well in advance, explained thoroughly, and don't cause a panic). Thoughts?
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:00:53 PM

As long as the value of the earlier shares is not diluted then its ok I suppose. And yes it should be announced and I think maybe even voted on.

I actually think that selling more shares over time is a good idea. Theoretically, that new money should produce a higher hash rate relative to older money already spent on older equipment. AND if the stock price is high enough, a few more shares would go a long way in terms of maintaining a constant or growing dividend return (provided that the new shares are announced well in advance, explained thoroughly, and don't cause a panic). Thoughts?
gnomicide

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:00:49 AM

Thanks for the updates.

I don't want to see new shares issued until all the IPO funds have been spent and the hardware running. New shares get immediate dividends, while existing share holders get diluted dividends until the purchased miners start producing. There's no advantage to current shareholders, unless the new funds can purchase more efficient miners. Maybe 1 month after all hardware is running smoothly, then we could look at issuing new shares and getting new hardware.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:13:02 AM

Here is a discussion on reddit about using P2Pool :
http://www.reddit.com/r/dogemining/comments/1uncvb/the_benefits_of_mining_using_p2pool_better

Here is a graph of P2Pool luck :
http://p2pool.info/luck/

Here is a thread that compare p2pool vs pools :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=416933.0

The math shows that p2pool will come out better over time (plus lower fees, in theory lower orphans, mining right to your own address so no worries about lost/stolen coins), many people are impatient or haven't read enough and won't give p2pool a few months to show its benefits.
The OP is discussing doing a longer-term test to show this.  Pools have plenty of variance so even if the math shows that p2pool is going to come out ahead, there are weeks where it won't.  And visa versa, weeks where it would come out way ahead.

aisdoge

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:17:25 AM

I'm against selling additional shares because they would dilute the ones I've already purchased. The only way I could get behind that idea is if they cost significantly more. So maybe instead of .005 per share, the new ones could cost .01 or .015.

I took a bigger risk by purchasing shares at .005 before this company has most of its equipment. If they sell additional shares at the same price, the new investors will profit at my expense. The shares should be worth more after they have all the equipment running.
lynn_402

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:20:57 AM

I'm against selling additional shares because they would dilute the ones I've already purchased. The only way I could get behind that idea is if they cost significantly more. So maybe instead of .005 per share, the new ones could cost .01 or .015.

I took a bigger risk by purchasing shares at .005 before this company has most of its equipment. If they sell additional shares at the same price, the new investors will profit at my expense. The shares should be worth more after they have all the equipment running.

I agree, or waiting a month would be fine, so we early investors will have had the time to take the most profit from the equipment we bought.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:14:11 AM

I agree.

Only add shares at a higher price than before.
thy

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:45:56 PM

Sorry.  I was busy this week. And didnt check infomation and mail often.
I didnt check message here, please mail directly to me info@digital-coin-farm.com

And about p2pool,  I dont think it soooo bad.  After some test, I'm getting 5% profit more than cex.io. ( 105% ).  but you have to wait longer ( p2pool current have about 241T hash power, it require 36 hours to slove a block,  not 2 or 3 weeks ).

But payment is good.   And you might think,  it's not big deal about 3-5%.    We will have 20t hashrate, and we might get over 40t later.
for 20t, it's about 2 btc daily.  3% means, you can gain 2.06 btc daily.  I will test longer and compare with other site.

And if you want daily dividend,  we can do a easy math.  We can avg last 2 or 3 days's profit ..and pay daily.  So we can get higher return and daily dividend.

And some people ask me...Isnt this a scrypt project?  Well, It was.  But ltc diffculty rising crazy ( ...last week was 1.7% ..but if you do some math..avg is high ).

scrypt-n's profit is a bit higher than scrypt..but no too much for now  ( I believe it will grown up, but not now ).

And it's just time for asic sha256 miner,  it's hard to get in usa market. but it's easy to get in china market.  So our project can get miner before others.

Time is money!

And it's hard question... Should we get more gpu miner now?  dailly profit are lower than before, and scrypt miner is going to release. It's hard to decide.

Sorry for delay to respond.

Ok thanks for explaining how things on p2pools works. So all p2pools works together then, people mining on p2p pool A will get payed when someone on p2pool B finds a block and so on then ?
If that is the case and there return matches there Hashrate they might be a viable option to then.

from digitalcoinfarms message 25/3 on CS
"Currently, we are getting 93-95% profit rate, because pool lag, doa, time expire.....internet laggy"
If it's that bad return mining on cex.io at the moment it might be a good ide trying Eligus or Btc guild out with a few miners already at this stage.

Is it possible to set backup pools in the mining software on the BTC mining hardware you got, a second/third mining pool as fallback options if there is problems on the main pool your mining at ?

Anyway it might be a good ide to spread the miners out on the different big pools when you get 14/20TH, based on last weeks hashrates and the fact that cex.io was working bad for you, maby something like this:
16-22 mars
          %of found                                                             number miners         
             blocks                info                                     14TH    20TH      40TH 
Eligus      14.01%  (4962 TH pay txfee, 0% fee)                4-6       5-7      10-14    merged mining supported http://eligius.st/wiki/index.php/Eligius_mining_pool
cex.io      27.58%  (9773 TH ? if the pay txfee, 0% fee)     3-5       4-6        8-12    merged mining supported   http://ghash.io/
discusfish 12.38% (5129 TH ?%fee)                                 2-3       2-4        4-8    ? if merged mining supported http://www.f2pool.com/
Btcguild   14.86%  (5264 TH pay txfee,3% fee)                  1         2-3        4-6     merged mining supported https://www.btcguild.com/
p2p pool     0.51% (181.5TH. pay txfee,0-0,5%? fee)          1         1-2        2-4     merged mining supported http://p2pool.in/
ozpool        0.60% (211.8TH pay txfee 1% fee)                  0           1         1-2     no merged mining https://ozcoin.net/

And see how things works out after 2-4 weeks of mining.
Merged mining adds about 1.5003% for namecoins, 0,0481% ixcoin, 0,01781% devcoins, so it's around 1.5% extra if a pool has merged mining.

Expected income on avg for miners when the pool finds a block.
Eligus   25.475 ((25.1+0,375)*1)
Cex.io  25.375 ((25+0,375)*1)
discusfish ?
Btcguild 24.711 ((25.1+0,375)*0,97)
p2ppool 25.348 BTC ((25.1+0,375)*0,995)
ozpool   24.849 BTC (25.1*0,99)

and avg time to find a block for the different pools (based on 144 blocks per day, in reallity it's slightly more as long as the network difficulty keeps increasing) and blocks per day would look something like this
                     avg time to
                     find blocks      Blocks per day
Eligus              1h 11m 23s     20.17
cex.io              0h 36m 15s     39.72
discusfish         1h 20m 47s     17.83
Btcguild           1h 07m 18s      21.40
p2p pool           32h 40m 47s    0.73
ozpool              27h 46m 40s    0.86

If you spread out the miners over several pools the variance on BTC generated per day/week/month will be reduced and problems at a single pool will effect you less.

You can find interesting statistic on pools here http://organofcorti.blogspot.com/2014/03/march-23rd-2014-weekly-hashrate.html#!/2014/03/march-23rd-2014-weekly-hashrate.html or here less detailed here http://blockorigin.pfoe.be/top.php

thy

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:50:50 PM

Here is a discussion on reddit about using P2Pool :
http://www.reddit.com/r/dogemining/comments/1uncvb/the_benefits_of_mining_using_p2pool_better

Here is a graph of P2Pool luck :
http://p2pool.info/luck/

Here is a thread that compare p2pool vs pools :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=416933.0

The math shows that p2pool will come out better over time (plus lower fees, in theory lower orphans, mining right to your own address so no worries about lost/stolen coins), many people are impatient or haven't read enough and won't give p2pool a few months to show its benefits.
The OP is discussing doing a longer-term test to show this.  Pools have plenty of variance so even if the math shows that p2pool is going to come out ahead, there are weeks where it won't.  And visa versa, weeks where it would come out way ahead.

The info about stales on p2pnetwork and the fact that pool operators is at 0ms may give them a big advantage then so maby the return will be very good on p2pool mining. Maby it will be better to have a higher % of the miners at p2pool than what other numbers would indicate beeing the optimal then.

Ratters

Activity: 434
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:15:39 PM

Just out of interest, Where are we mining Scrypt?

Have we thought about mining at Scryptguild?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457016.0

It a deriv of BTCGuild and so far seems very reliable, I find i get more BTC for my hash power from there than mining LTC or manualy switching alts and converting them. Plus its a lot less hassle!

Just a thought.

Rgds

Ratters
gnomicide

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:01:15 AM

Just out of interest, Where are we mining Scrypt?

Have we thought about mining at Scryptguild?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457016.0

It a deriv of BTCGuild and so far seems very reliable, I find i get more BTC for my hash power from there than mining LTC or manualy switching alts and converting them. Plus its a lot less hassle!

Just a thought.

Rgds

Ratters

I didn't get the specific pool, but he did tell me a couple weeks back he's using an auto-switching pool (ex. multipool.us). It's the most profitable way to go for scrypt, if you're converting to BTC right away.
Abecent

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:06:50 AM

How about X11 mining farm? Cheesy
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:02:59 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Ticker    COINFARM - DigitalCoinFarm
Date   26 Mar 18:53 Day-30, dividend paid.
Please set your email account,s 2fa enable.  Some people is reporting their stock account been hacked. The password has been reset by others.

Set your email to be un-visible
Set your email,s 2fa function to enable

The owner of cryptostock said, reset password without enter 2fa code is method to let people who lost their device to access their account. 

So we have to protect our email account.

If we disclose (visible) our e-mail we might have a backup if the site ever goes down and you could still operate in private. If we set invisble it's hard to proof if the shareholder is legit or not.

Our e-mail adres is only visible for CEO's of each project to their shareholders. That means they need to hack your account to see our e-mail adres.
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:41:58 PM

I agree, if cryptostocks ever goes down you can still communicated with your shareholders and continue operations. For that you have to be able to see the shareholders emails and how much shares they have. If you don't have a backup yet I suggest you make one right now.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Please set your email account,s 2fa enable.  Some people is reporting their stock account been hacked. The password has been reset by others.

The owner of cryptostock said, reset password without enter 2fa code is method to let people who lost their device to access their account. 

If we disclose (visible) our e-mail we might have a backup if the site ever goes down and you could still operate in private. If we set invisble it's hard to proof if the shareholder is legit or not.

Our e-mail adres is only visible for CEO's of each project to their shareholders. That means they need to hack your account to see our e-mail adres.

superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:24:20 PM

I agree, if cryptostocks ever goes down you can still communicated with your shareholders and continue operations. For that you have to be able to see the shareholders emails and how much shares they have. If you don't have a backup yet I suggest you make one right now.

He's not watching the thread on bitcointalk. I am sending him a mail now.
thy

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:52:13 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

The problem is that many people have stocks in a lot of companys and there is a lot of SCAM company's/listings on cryptostocks so until kumla has fixed all security issues on the site it's not safe to show your emailadress to the share issuers unless your certain that none of the company's you have stocks in isn't a scammer that may use your emailadress to hack your cryptostocks account.
The fact is that a lot of listings on cryptostocks is scams only setup to steal people bitcoins then it isen't that far fetched that one or more of those scammers, some of them scammers is probably behind 5-10 listings each(as there has been an explosion of very poor listings since November and onwards) on cryptostock would also hack peoples accounts to steal even more bitcoins/litecoins/devcoins.

A simple change kumala can do is let people enter a public bitcoin(, litecoin & devcoin)address and to let them show share issuer that instead of an emailadress or let investors pick one by one what listings they want to show the emailadress for and not like now none or all listings your invested in.

Another simple thing Cryptostocks should do to increase security is to also give you the option to set and lock for example 1-5 bitcoin(, litecoin & devcoin) adresses that is the only adresses you can withdraw to, that would take away the incentive for the hackers to hack accounts if they can't withdraw any funds.

lynn_402

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:52:39 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 01:34:56 AM by lynn_402

"Day-32 dividend paid.
I did check, our 10x 1000ghs is on the way. It will be arrived today or tomorrow.
And 6 more will be 4/2.   Ants s2 will be 4/1."

Next week will be grand!
And there's less than 5000 shares to be sold.
lynn_402

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:23:06 PM

Less than 400 shares remain now!
Congratulations, Grey.
And now, let's open the champagne.
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:25:03 PM

Wow looks like all the shares sold out today.
aisdoge

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:43:02 PM

Wow, those last shares sold fast! Congrats everyone. Let's make some money together!
SonofPegasus

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:55:38 AM

The daily ROI I'm getting from this project is just stupid, and that was before the IPO closed.  Anyone who can do simple math can see that this will be fantastic when the next 11 ASICS come in over the next few days.
gnomicide

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:18:00 AM

Wow, some big purchases to push it out of IPO! It's going to be an exciting week watching the dividends (and price) explode Cheesy

Congratulations Gray on a successful IPO, keep up the good work!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:54:38 AM

GridSeed promised 500 unit after IPO, it about 300/khs of scrypt hashrate each unit, total hashrate is 150mhs, with 7watt power each miner. It gonna make a lot profit for us.

You don't speak fluent English, fine.

You don't understand what a slash means when it occurs in units (SPOILER ALERT: it means division), sad but sadly not surprising.

i liked the part where he said he was going scypt asic mine Vertcoin lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
gnomicide

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:47:35 PM

We also builing gpu mining pool, because we believe after scrypt asic miner appears, gpu farmer will be looking new coin that cant be mined with asic scrypt hardware, like vertcoin.

That part? Where he actually said the GPU miners will be doing Vertcoin, because the ASICs can't do it?
bitfitted

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:13:42 PM

Well this sucks. I sent a mail to info@digital-coin-farm.com 2 days ago. This was in the mail:

Hi,

I am looking into investing, but had actually a question or two about your plans.

So what will happen if CryptoStocks closes? I see this as a very real possibility since it's owned by the same company as Vircurex, and they haven't been doing so great lately.

Now I realize that I can publicly share my mail address so that the issuer can create the shareholder list like that. But that of course has security implications. Wouldn't it be better to use Bitcoin addresses to identify shareholders?

Also, what do you think about Colored Coins? Are you going to move shares to that system once it's going to get stable?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions. I hope to see your answers also appearing in the original thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=480196.0

Cheers,
bitfitted

These are all valid concerns and I haven't even got a reply (for 2 days!). Now the whole IPO has been sold out. Guess I have to take my 10 BTC somewhere else.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:22:22 PM

We also builing gpu mining pool, because we believe after scrypt asic miner appears, gpu farmer will be looking new coin that cant be mined with asic scrypt hardware, like vertcoin.
That part? Where he actually said the GPU miners will be doing Vertcoin, because the ASICs can't do it?

For the explanation (not necessarily for you) : ASIC scrypt miner cannot mine ASIC resistant coin like Vertcoin.

That mean that GPU will remain profitable even if high performance ASIC scrypt are released.

Well this sucks. I sent a mail to info@digital-coin-farm.com 2 days ago.
These are all valid concerns and I haven't even got a reply (for 2 days!). Now the whole IPO has been sold out. Guess I have to take my 10 BTC somewhere else.

I talked with him few times. He reply when he's got the time.
Last time he was very busy with day-job and setting up the new hardware.

But maybe you know it and try to get cheap shares.

Please let's keep this thread informative and not speculative.

lynn_402

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:26:57 PM

Well this sucks. I sent a mail to info@digital-coin-farm.com 2 days ago. This was in the mail:

Hi,

I am looking into investing, but had actually a question or two about your plans.

So what will happen if CryptoStocks closes? I see this as a very real possibility since it's owned by the same company as Vircurex, and they haven't been doing so great lately.

Now I realize that I can publicly share my mail address so that the issuer can create the shareholder list like that. But that of course has security implications. Wouldn't it be better to use Bitcoin addresses to identify shareholders?

Also, what do you think about Colored Coins? Are you going to move shares to that system once it's going to get stable?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions. I hope to see your answers also appearing in the original thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=480196.0

Cheers,
bitfitted

It is not too late, a lot of shares are selling near 0.005 right now. Perhaps for the last time.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:54:25 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 04:13:16 PM by badpeanut

Hello all,

For this problem he didnt answer your email is he is very busy with his company.

But i mailed him on 24th march about if cryptostocks ever collaps what is the plan?

This is his reply and hope it will make u all understand he has a backup plan!

Thanks for notice about "collaps" problem.  I should keep shareholds's email for safe. It's important to protect shareholder's investment.  I will do that.

If that happen,  I will mail to everyone to get a best soultion for us.   I'm a programmer,  I might build a php website,
and create account for everyone,  and ask to enter btc address,  then i can pay dividends if cryptostock collaps.

another stock website is good idea too.

Anyway, i will keep mail list.

Thanks for notice.

Gray
bitfitted

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:47:05 PM

Hmm, funny how I thought this was a 2 man operation. In any case, crypto is a 24/7 business and I strongly suggest to appoint a PR rep.

Hello all,

For this problem he didnt answer your email is he is very busy with his company.

But i mailed him on 24th march about if cryptostocks ever collaps what is the plan?

Thanks for notice about "collaps" problem.  I should keep shareholds's email for safe. It's important to protect shareholder's investment.  I will do that.

If that happen,  I will mail to everyone to get a best soultion for us.   I'm a programmer,  I might build a php website,
and create account for everyone,  and ask to enter btc address,  then i can pay dividends if cryptostock collaps.

Thanks for notice.

Gray

I recommend him to associate the amounts of shares with BTC addresses, as they can be controlled in a much safer way than e-mail addresses. If that's not possible, then e-mail addresses are way to go. Although, I'm unsure what that requires from the shareholders, should we "Disclose email" in CryptoStocks general settings?

Of course, all that should pale in comparison when Colored Coins comes out of beta.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:17:37 PM

Hmm, funny how I thought this was a 2 man operation. In any case, crypto is a 24/7 business and I strongly suggest to appoint a PR rep.

Hello all,

Thanks for notice.

Gray

I recommend him to associate the amounts of shares with BTC addresses, as they can be controlled in a much safer way than e-mail addresses. If that's not possible, then e-mail addresses are way to go. Although, I'm unsure what that requires from the shareholders, should we "Disclose email" in CryptoStocks general settings?

Of course, all that should pale in comparison when Colored Coins comes out of beta.

There are tons of hacks and scams going on CS. It might be not smart to disclose your e-mail but having a 2fa password on CS and your e-mail adres will help a lot.
Also for most newbies that browser unsecurity on the internet will been mostly gettin hacked or run into a trojans/keyloggers and eventually blame the site.

My advice, get an up to date Internet Security and Antivirus protection software before you enter the financial world online.

All those guys that claims to be hacked on CS i doubt they have secured there system in fully. If they does fully secured their account and system then i might blame the owner of CS of all the hacking.

[/quote]
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:59:10 PM

The best browser security is NoScript. It is the only application that can block everything :  JavaScript, Java, Flash, other plugins, XSS and Clickjacking. I also use Ghostery for trackers.

Edward Snowden use and recommend them.

He also suggested using the browser add-ons NoScript and Ghostery as well as using TOR. If you encrypt your hardware and your network, then you are “far, far more hardened than the average user,” he said.
From this article.

The principle is quite simple : nothing will run unless you allow it.

Please use it.
thy

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:58:16 AM

Hello all,

Thanks for notice about "collaps" problem.  I should keep shareholds's email for safe. It's important to protect shareholder's investment.  I will do that.

If that happen,  I will mail to everyone to get a best soultion for us.   I'm a programmer,  I might build a php website,
and create account for everyone,  and ask to enter btc address,  then i can pay dividends if cryptostock collaps.

Thanks for notice.

Gray

That is really what Kumala and cryptostocks should have done a long time ago let people enter a bitcoinadress(+litecoin & devcoin for those with investments in that to) and use that as identifying towards shareissuers instead of an emailadress. But it's Kumala that have to change that feature, the individual asset issuer can't do much about it more than mailing kumala and reccomend that instead for better security.

DeadwoodDan

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 03:34:11 AM

Who invested in this shit?  Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you?

DO NOT SEND YOUR MONEY TO SOME GODDAMN INTERNET STRANGER

how hard is that to understand, seriously?

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
floatyfish

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:36:08 AM

For an internet stranger, he's doing a damn good job of building up the miners and an even better job of communicating with shareholders. A new day, a new div, and a new update on what's happening.

lynn_402

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:45:48 PM

Thanks for your concern, but we are able to think for ourselves and know the risk quite well.
And we also know that the potential reward is well worth the risk Smiley
DeadwoodDan

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 02:57:46 AM

well, all right, but i'll probably be back to remind you who told you so around May or July

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
thy

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:54:57 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 01:07:48 PM by thy

KnCminers scryptminer looks increasingly interesting after there last announcement 27 mars about it's minimum hashrate will be 250 MH and that it's power consumption will only be 800-1000w.

The million dollar question thou is how much the difficulty will increase for litecoins in the future and how profitable on other altcoins will be then. I do think it looks like a good option for diversifying the investment and spreading out the risks/rewards to different areas.

Price 9 995 usd/250MH = 39.98 USD/MH
Watts/MH 800-1000 / 250 = 3.2-4 watt/MH
as a comparison gridseeds miners starts at 158 usd in small quantity's for ~330-380kh @ 8-11 watt so 416-479 usd/MH  24-29 watt/MH

So KnCminers Litecoin/scrypt ASICs will be the last one standing when all other scrypt mining equipment thats possible to buy or preorder today will have become unprofitable.

If one plugs in the numbers for the KnC miner here https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/calculator

Electricity Price: (USD/kWh) 0.10
Pool Fee: -8% (for a mining pool that mines most profitable coin and outperforms LTC by 8% based on how pools like wafflepool and cleverminer performed last month)
Hash Rate: (MH/s) 250
Hardware Power: (Watts) 1000
USD/BTC   431.505
Start Date: 75/105/135/165 (for delivery's 15jun/15july/15 aug/15 sept)
and then adjusts difficulty increase you come to the following avg difficulty increases for profitability:

LTC difficulty now  5 746

Delivery  avg %     diff at    BTC/      date reach       difficulty then
date      increase  delivery  week      profit
15 june    5.3%     17 897   2.564     15 dec  2014    249 000
15 july     4.4%     20 911   2.14       11 mars 2015   390 000
15 Aug     3.7%     23 699  1.784       6 mars 2015    187 000
15 Sept    3.3%     27 301  1.694      18 may 2015    273 000

The usd/btc on exchanges really is ridiculously low at the moment so any investment in mining equipment when the funds comes from BTC is effected a lot negative by it, but when the price jumps up a bit to 500-600 usd at least the numbers would become slightly better.
The litecoin difficulty will surely jump up to 20-25k at least, just based on KnC's ASICs if they sell out there batch of 2 500 units but the question is if it can keep increasing in the same rate after that, probably not so the profit will likely be better than the calculations indicate.

superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:20:03 PM

The KNC hardware is just promises. In the meantime, a Chinese manufacturer can appear out of nowhere with similar specs but available right now.
What if KNC is 6 or 10 months late ? This happen all the time.
We better look for other manufacturers.
Also GPU mining will remain profitable with other algo than scrypt.
The hyper centralisation of Litecoin mining could put down its value to near zero.
thy

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:27:30 PM

The KNC hardware is just promises. In the meantime, a Chinese manufacturer can appear out of nowhere with similar specs but available right now.
What if KNC is 6 or 10 months late ? This happen all the time.
We better look for other manufacturers.
Also GPU mining will remain profitable with other algo than scrypt.
The hyper centralisation of Litecoin mining could put down its value to near zero.

It's possible but hardly likely that there will pop up Chinese manufacturer that matches there specs in the near future, maby there will be competitors late 2014, early 2015 that can match the USD/MH and watt/MH.
I doubt that there is possible that KnC will miss there deadline by 6-10 months, they were a couple of days late on there first Jupiter/Saturn line of bitcoin ASICs and maby they will be month late on there Neptune line but they will compensate buyers with the mining income for that time from there farm in northern Sweden instead so for the buyer of Neptunes a possible delay wont mean any loss.
The reason they just say Q2-Q3 is most likely that there not 100% sure they can have it on the market before 1 july but they think it's possible and surely they wouldn't be more than 3 months after that date(and still within there timeframe, it's not BFL or Hashfast were talking about here..) to market with it, second half of Q3 is most likely the latest it can possibly be if everything in the process takes longer time than anticipated.
Just mention it as i think it would be a good complement to coinfarms current rather heavy weigh on btcminer that will decrease it's return faster over time than litecoin or other scrypt coin mining.

Gridseed may be coming with better priced hardware soon thou(thats way more likely that other competitors matching the specs of Knc soon) with more chips per unit, but probably not down on Knc's pricelevel/MH and the power consumption would probably just be marginally better on bigger units than there 5chip unit and the question there would be if they would mine in what the difference in price is in the time until KnC's miners arrives. If Gridseed would cut there price today down to 50 usd(under 1/3 of there list price of 158 usd) per 350kh miner for example, with 3.7% difficulty increase it would mean they make there price back by 4 sept 2014 and if they would make such reduction in price then we surely should go for such units instead for the scrypt mining, but until the price goes down to such levels KnCminers scryptasics is still an interesting option for the scrypt mining in the future i think.

superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:38:42 PM

It's possible but hardly likely that there will pop up Chinese manufacturer that matches there specs in the near future, maby there will be competitors late 2014, early 2015 that can match the USD/MH and watt/MH.
...but until the price goes down to such levels KnCminers scryptasics is still an interesting option for the scrypt mining in the future i think.

I understand but you haven't considered the fact that the money invested in a future hardware is not mining right now.

You have to consider the loss from not mining for xx months.
zombie_steve_jobs

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:39:08 PM

Why is this stock falling? Do people not want to triple the number of bitcoins they hold in the next year? Do you not trust gray? Why don't you email him then? He responds 100% of the time. Are people just panic selling their bitcoins? Huh
aisdoge

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:22:46 PM

I was wondering about the price drop as well. I ended up buying more shares today at .0047. Let's hope this pays off!
zombie_steve_jobs

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:24:36 PM

I've been talking with Gray today.
There may be something to do with GPU XPM mining.

Will update.

can you elaborate on this?
thy

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:49:21 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 06:42:40 PM by thy

Why is this stock falling? Do people not want to triple the number of bitcoins they hold in the next year? Do you not trust gray? Why don't you email him then? He responds 100% of the time. Are people just panic selling their bitcoins? Huh
It's probably nothing to worry about, some people may be inpatient after they waited for the 60k shares to sell out, they may have expected the price to raise faster or more and when it diden't happen "fast enouth" one or a few people sold off a few shares or it may have been someone that needed a certain amount of btm/btc that checked what options they had to free up capital they had invested in stocks and where they would loose the least by selling off a positions they had invested in, such things happens all the time on different bitcoinshares, people sell shares at pricelevels that don't match the value of the stock.

superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:35:25 PM

I've been talking with Gray today.
There may be something to do with GPU XPM mining.
Will update.
can you elaborate on this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=548230.0
http://primegpu.com/faq.html
gnomicide

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:00:14 AM

It's probably nothing to worry about, some people may be inpatient after they waited for the 60k shares to sell out, they may have expected the price to raise faster or more and when it diden't happen "fast enouth" one or a few people sold off a few shares or it may have been someone that needed a certain amount of btm/btc that checked what options they had to free up capital they had invested in stocks and where they would loose the least by selling off a positions they had invested in, such things happens all the time on different bitcoinshares, people sell shares at pricelevels that don't match the value of the stock.

This is what I'm thinking as well. 1 month of having BTC locked into these shares during IPO, there's bound to be people who just want to move them elsewhere at whatever the current price, now that they're able to. Or they're happy with the 5-10% gain from a quick sale.

I figure it's still worth reinvesting dividends at least until the prices gets up to 0.01, considering there's still a number of machines coming which are yet to start mining.
Verge

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:18:01 AM

I just invested in 25 shares, looking forward to seeing my dividends come rolling in. Smiley
lynn_402

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:36:44 PM

"6 x 1000ghs miner will be arrived tomorrow morning.  I double check with ship company.  took 4 days to arrived.. I hate weekend...."

What an admirable dedication Cheesy
Chellger

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:04:07 AM

I also don't understand the price drop. At this crazy ROI it would last only 200 days to get back the initail investment. And 30 days are already behind me. I'm somewhat optimistic on this one.
gnomicide

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:02:33 PM

Yeah, it needs new investors to buy up the sell orders. About 17 BTC right now worth of buyers needed to get it back up to 0.005. There's way more people buying than selling (trade history), but it's not yet enough total capital to chew through the sell wall.

Advertising would be a great idea, especially after the successful IPO and a perfect dividend track record of 43 days and counting.
aisdoge

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:23:55 PM

I've been reinvesting all my dividends so far. We need to get this stock moving!
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:30:46 PM

If you are re-investing your dividend isn't it better to have lower prices? which is what we have now!

I've been reinvesting all my dividends so far. We need to get this stock moving!
gnomicide

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:48:54 PM

Well the ideal is to be worth 0.00001 while you're buying, then shoot up to 10000 just before you want to sell, but I'd rather my initial investment appreciate in value and have my dividends buy a bit less than the other way around.
Antoine777

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:16:37 PM

did you received the mail about dividend for 04/09 and 04/10 ? I received the dividends but not the mails.
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:22:21 PM

same here, dividends are coming in, but the email confirmation isn't.

did you received the mail about dividend for 04/09 and 04/10 ? I received the dividends but not the mails.
lynn_402

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:31:47 PM

It happened a few times in the past that Cryptostocks e-mail system was down for a few days, so no worries.
gnomicide

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:36:55 PM

Same. Everything else is going fine.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:23:04 AM

so based on their recent announcements they are waiting to buy anymore miners. Does this only apply to scrypt miners or asic bitcoin miners as well?
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:10:59 AM

so based on their recent announcements they are waiting to buy any more miners. Does this only apply to scrypt miners or asic bitcoin miners as well?

As the price of Bitcoin is going down and because we pay for hardware in Bitcoin, we are losing purchasing value.
It would be stupid to buy hardware now as there is no way of getting the investment back. That's why we have to wait.

It apply to any hardware.

It is a great time to buy Bitcoins and hold.
I was there last year when the Bitcoin was $150 - $100. Everyone was saying it was dead and that you should sell everything.
See : I sold everything at $158/159 this morning.
Don't be a victim. Hold and wait for the next big jump.

I would also buy more share of DigitalCoinFarm.
ajw7989
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:50:43 AM

I was also involved when bitcoin was 95 dollars back in the end of July. I am not saying their decision is not supported/valid I just had a question and wanted to get the full information.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:40:39 PM

I was also involved when bitcoin was 95 dollars back in the end of July. I am not saying their decision is not supported/valid I just had a question and wanted to get the full information.

I was not talking to you in particular but for most new comers.

About your question, if we wanted to buy new hardware without losing purchasing value, it would require to raise new funds (buy Bitcoins are current price), send it to DigitalCoinFarm admin, convert it directly to FIAT and buy hardware in FIAT.

Other possibility is hardware manufacturers lowering their price in Bitcoin enough for a ROI to be possible.

zombie_steve_jobs

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:16:18 PM

This stock is trading at about .6x annual earnings where as your average stock on the NASDAQ is trading at more than 30x earnings. I think that if gray applied for a business license, was more transparent, this stock would shoot up. Despite his daily announcements and consistency, people still feel that they cannot trust this investment. It's just too anarcho-capitalist and there is no accountability.

Yes the dividends are fantastic. But if gray doesn't make this operation more transparent and legit, this stock is never going to reach its full potential. I think we need to put the pressure on him to be more transparent.

Regarding the sell wall, my theory is that it is the individual who made the 15 btc investment just hours before the hack. But the wall is being eaten up more and more every day.

So I'm still bullish on this stock and I'm still buying, but I really want to see more transparency from gray.
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:22:23 PM

What do you mean when you say transparency? what will a business license do exactly?

This stock is trading at about .6x annual earnings where as your average stock on the NASDAQ is trading at more than 30x earnings. I think that if gray applied for a business license, was more transparent, this stock would shoot up. Despite his daily announcements and consistency, people still feel that they cannot trust this investment. It's just too anarcho-capitalist and there is no accountability.

Yes the dividends are fantastic. But if gray doesn't make this operation more transparent and legit, this stock is never going to reach its full potential. I think we need to put the pressure on him to be more transparent.

Regarding the sell wall, my theory is that it is the individual who made the 15 btc investment just hours before the hack. But the wall is being eaten up more and more every day.

So I'm still bullish on this stock and I'm still buying, but I really want to see more transparency from gray.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:00:16 PM

Yeah what do you mean zombie_steve_jobs ? Transparency compared to other Bitcoin security or legal business ?

Updating at least once a day and showing real pictures is already quite a good transparency in the Bitcoin world. I wish Cognitive Mining was doing that Sad

zombie_steve_jobs

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:38:31 PM

Yeah what do you mean zombie_steve_jobs ? Transparency compared to other Bitcoin security or legal business ?

Updating at least once a day and showing real pictures is already quite a good transparency in the Bitcoin world. I wish Cognitive Mining was doing that Sad

Don't get me wrong. It's certainly one of the more professionally run equities on cryptostocks. The math adds up, its not too good to be true. I have found no evidence of any malfeasance, and trust me, I combed through the blockchain like a m********** after the hack. Everything gray said matched the activity I found.

here are two of gray's old btc addresses that I traced from an image he uploaded:
https://blockchain.info/address/1NLkCtbXKBnSUfw6nrW38kUeCkmccUB9wA
https://blockchain.info/address/1GYyXrS8foXEqdpSxwWyKz24wz3Eavjsdi

Really, I would be 100% satisfied if I knew exactly how much money he has left, and I want to see pictures of ALL the mining equipment. So we should all email him and ask for those things.
zombie_steve_jobs

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:41:13 PM

Gray emailed me back:

Hello

Sure, I will post deatil within few days.   For now,  all of our miner running in 2 two different place.   I will post picture all of the miner picture after all miner moved into same place, I signed  contract with power company to get cheap power  .  For now I can post picture from cex.io to show our hash power.

And for invest,   We current have about around 200,000 rmb, close to 32000 usd.   I'm still waiting good ltc scrypt miner or asic miner to invest.  Someone provide me a 75mhs , 5000 usd , scrypt miner, but it is preorder,  miner will be shippiped befre 5/15. But the problem is he cant promise it can be on-time.   I will wait more detail to make order.

I didnt see last mail  ..  about eligius one... eligus use system kinda like pps,    reward are close to cex.io ..but their payment system not stable, sometime you have to wait their paying queue for 2 days...  So I still use cex.io. 

And old topic about p2pool....   we get better profit than cex.io,  but ......  still not stable.  sometime, we get 3 block within 2 days.  and sometime no block be found within 5 days. But avg still good,  it's about 110% more profit than cex.io.

Gray

$32,000 left, not bad
aisdoge

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:40:52 PM

Thanks for emailing him. Good to hear there's a decent amount still to use on hardware.

Has everyone seen that our shares have finally gone back up to their initial asking price? Even if this means I can't buy them at a discount anymore, it's reassuring to see that people keep buying in and that it's possible to sell shares at cost.

I invested a bit more in this than I probably should have, thinking I'd be able to sell the extra shares later if I wanted.
zombie_steve_jobs

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:24:06 AM

My bad I just made the graph go down today. I sold off everything and moved to dogecoin. I wasn't panic selling. I trust Gray, he has been very transparent and consistent. We have emailed back and forth almost 30 times now. I just saw a better opportunity in doge and didn't mind taking a small hit on coinfarm.
aisdoge

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:28:35 AM

Good luck with the doge. I'm holding quite a bit of doge myself. I bought a bunch more between 95 and 105 satoshis, so I'm really liking this rally.
lynn_402

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:21:21 PM

Good luck with the doge. I'm holding quite a bit of doge myself. I bought a bunch more between 95 and 105 satoshis, so I'm really liking this rally.

Me too! And what's even better is that it contributes to the value of Coinfarm's scrypt operation; divident ATH today? Smiley

By the way, what do you guys think should be bought with the remaining 32000$? (Wow, never expected it to be that much - that's more than 20% of the total money invested in this)
I think we have enough Bitcoin ASICs and gpus for now, and to be more diversified, the best option would be scrypt asics as soon as a "Gridseed 2.0" is out. Dogecoin seems to have a bright future, and they have no plan to switch to an algorithm that blocks ASICs.
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:05:02 PM

At this point it might be worth to wait a bit for the new Scrypt ASIC, or a better and faster Bitcoin asics.

Me too! And what's even better is that it contributes to the value of Coinfarm's scrypt operation; divident ATH today? Smiley

By the way, what do you guys think should be bought with the remaining 32000$? (Wow, never expected it to be that much - that's more than 20% of the total money invested in this)
I think we have enough Bitcoin ASICs and gpus for now, and to be more diversified, the best option would be scrypt asics as soon as a "Gridseed 2.0" is out. Dogecoin seems to have a bright future, and they have no plan to switch to an algorithm that blocks ASICs.
floatyfish

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:21:44 PM

Frankly, I think that Grey should hold until the next group of ASICs come out. As it stands currently, there's a lot in a state of flux. Coins are looking at stuff like Scrypt-N, difficulty is going up, new ASICs are coming out. Currently we're doing a good job mining, so for the immediate future I think we should stay the course. Also, I'm assuming that not all of the coins earned are paid out to us, and if this is the case we can just continue accumulating at which point when something gangbusters comes out, Grey can buy a lot of it.

gnomicide

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:58:51 PM

We already seem to be heavily biased towards SHA ASICs. Personally I'd like more in the GPU realm to take advantage of scrypt-n (or scrypt if more profitable). Just to get a more balanced hardware portfolio. But I haven't done recent hardware profitability analysis, so maybe more ASICs is the way to go...
Triffin

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:22:57 PM

There's always more value in mining sooner rather than later ..
I say go with the most profitable hardware we already have that he can
order and get more of now ..

Triff ..

Antoine777

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:09:11 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 11:23:43 AM by Antoine777

LTC Difficulty is dropping nicely -10%  Smiley
lynn_402

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:16:39 PM

And Doge's difficulty is staying stable even with the +35% price increase Smiley

These miners might be a good option: http://www.alcheminer.com/
"This shipping timeline precedes KNC's and Mining ASIC Technologies' and is provided at a better price than Alpha Technologies' Viper line of Scrypt ASIC miners. In addition, the company has a July Shipping Guarantee, which is backed up by more hashing power if shipped in August or September and a full refund offer if shipping is delayed past that point (October)."

Actually, that might be the taiwanese company that Grey mentionned a few times.
They've done a Q&A on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinStocks/comments/23dcn0/rbitcoinstocks_alcheminer_alc_question_answer/ and are selling shares on Havelock, for anyone interested.
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:20:58 PM

Are these guys legit? Has anyone bought hardware from these guys before?

And Doge's difficulty is staying stable even with the +35% price increase Smiley

These miners might be a good option: http://www.alcheminer.com/
"This shipping timeline precedes KNC's and Mining ASIC Technologies' and is provided at a better price than Alpha Technologies' Viper line of Scrypt ASIC miners. In addition, the company has a July Shipping Guarantee, which is backed up by more hashing power if shipped in August or September and a full refund offer if shipping is delayed past that point (October)."

Actually, that might be the taiwanese company that Grey mentionned a few times.
They've done a Q&A on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinStocks/comments/23dcn0/rbitcoinstocks_alcheminer_alc_question_answer/ and are selling shares on Havelock, for anyone interested.
lynn_402

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:30:36 PM

They are a new company, but since they are located in Taiwan like Grey, he could probably visit their office to verify their legitimacy; this could be worth it since it is a good deal, and I have more trust in asian companies' ability to mass-produce electronic equipments with no delays than the competitors like KNC and Alpha tech.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:10:32 PM

They are a new company, but since they are located in Taiwan like Grey, he could probably visit their office to verify their legitimacy; this could be worth it since it is a good deal, and I have more trust in asian companies' ability to mass-produce electronic equipments with no delays than the competitors like KNC and Alpha tech.

That's the point of having Grey managing the hardware. In this case he can go to this company, ensure it is legit, make a deal and get delivered before anyone.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:05:43 AM

Please vote NO for the last CoinFarm's vote !

I tried many simulations and it is impossible to get back the investment if we buy the new dragon scrypt asic miner. It is way overpriced.
I am sure that the manufacturer is going to lower the price really soon. We must wait.
aisdoge

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:45:46 AM

I agree that we shouldn't buy these. But we need to buy something!

This was advertised as paying off the original investment in 3 months, and now it's more like 7.5. That's probably the reason share prices have stayed flat. With mining especially, time is crucial. Sitting on our investment rather than mining with it is not acceptable.

With increasing difficulty across the board, I'm not so sure the shares will ever pay off.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:52:56 AM

This was advertised as paying off the original investment in 3 months, and now it's more like 7.5. That's probably the reason share prices have stayed flat. With mining especially, time is crucial. Sitting on our investment rather than mining with it is not acceptable.
With increasing difficulty across the board, I'm not so sure the shares will ever pay off.

This is exactly how to fail.
In a competitive market like Bitcoin mining, the people that are in a hurry to invest are the people that lose the more money.

A return on investment in 7.5 months is wonderful. Most Bitcoin miners will never have any ROI.

Soon there will be new ASIC-scrypt, new ASIC-BTC and new GPUs with much better price, this is the law of the free market. When it happen, if you spent your money you'll not be able to buy, it will be too late.

The people that make money in mining are smart and patient.
vm_mpn

Activity: 605

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:38:00 PM

This is exactly how to fail.
In a competitive market like Bitcoin mining, the people that are in a hurry to invest are the people that lose the more money.

A return on investment in 7.5 months is wonderful. Most Bitcoin miners will never have any ROI.

Soon there will be new ASIC-scrypt, new ASIC-BTC and new GPUs with much better price, this is the law of the free market. When it happen, if you spent your money you'll not be able to buy, it will be too late.

The people that make money in mining are smart and patient.

Agreed! Making a rush purchase is as dangerous as waiting / betting on a specific hardware OEM release. Keep your eyes open for a good deal and right time to pull the trigger on a purchase. So far DCF operator has maintained his good judgement and has not made many mistakes... BTW, I do not consider $0.1 - 0.2 to be a good price for electricity - it's Ok, not great so it's also important to keep an eye on efficiency. Just look at BSVM guys who had do take down 1TH (~30%) of their old BFL ASIC hardware due to expensive 6KW power consumption.

aisdoge

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:57:23 PM

Don't forget that the more we mine now, the more money we have to invest in future equipment. Money sitting in this guy's bank account loses value over time.

Does anyone honestly believe that these ASIC manufacturers will release machines on time?
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:00:08 PM

That is the problem, these guys can say they will release on a date, and then later change the delivery schedule. If it was a more established company I would prob vote for it, but I am not too sure with these guys.

Don't forget that the more we mine now, the more money we have to invest in future equipment. Money sitting in this guy's bank account loses value over time.

Does anyone honestly believe that these ASIC manufacturers will release machines on time?
vm_mpn

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:31:29 PM

I can only offer my personal experience - Back in February, when first GridSeeds Dual and 5 started to come out and crypto profitability was relatively high I made a decision to get 3.6MH 10 unit kit from HASHRA at over $2500... What happened after I placed that February order became somewhat a nightmare - it took my units over a month to arrive, and by the time my HASHRA kit arrived profitability of cryptos was cut in half, and so were the prices on GridSeeds. I've left holding virtually useless units at double the price when I could have waited a month and get a few 5MH blades essentially tripling my hashing power for the same price. Now, when market is being saturated by competing ASIC OEMs it makes more sense to asses and make careful decision rather than dive straight into first available? (and probably overpriced) units.

Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 01:49:33 AM

Asics will ever be overpriced... What's the point to sell them at a loss when you can mine with them???
goncalo72

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 01:45:56 PM

Another problem with dividends? Late again!
lynn_402

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:46:24 PM

He's probably the only competent and trustworthy entrepreneur that pays dividends once a day.
Complaining about him being a few hours late is absurd really.
scryptographer

Activity: 143

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 03:39:18 PM

Out of 61 dividend payments only 3 have been paid earlier than they were today.. I would hardly call that late

vm_mpn

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:38:40 PM

He has announced dividend schedule change a few days ago:

Day 58, dividend will be delay about 8-12 hours.

Mining pool autopayout seems stucked.  I have been wait pool's auto-pay-out everynight.  So I decide change
payout time.
After today, I will change dividend time from 03:00am( gmt+8 ) to 15:00pm ( gmt + 8 ). 

So, what's everybody's opinion on 3 x ANT S2 miners? The fastest you can pre-order right now is KnC Neptune 3TH at $6k.  Has anything more powerful been announced yet?

gnomicide

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:57:30 PM

http://www.cybtc.com/it618_scoremall-scoremall_page.html?pid=40 which we got before seem like a better deal still.

KnC Titan for scrypt would be great, but who knows when it'll actually ship out.
Antoine777

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:36:18 PM

It seems there are lot of problems with Knc right now
ajw7989
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:42:52 PM

How long until those 3 antminers will be received since the vote was yes and we got a discount. The reason I ask is because batch 4 antminers are going to be cheaper than the discount and is shipping after the first week of may.
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:16:57 PM

Is there a plan for operation in the event of cryptostocks going under? It seems the BTC wallet issue is not being resolved. I hope cryptostocks fixes this soon.
floatyfish

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:21:23 PM

I believe there's an email somewhere in this thread where Grey said that he maintained a list of addresses that were tied to shareholders. I could be wrong though.

traderman
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:22:15 PM

I hope that is the case.

I believe there's an email somewhere in this thread where Grey said that he maintained a list of addresses that were tied to shareholders. I could be wrong though.
floatyfish

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:52:43 PM

I hope that is the case.

To soothe your nerves (and anybody else's nerves for that matter):

Day 75, dividend delay
Day 75, dividend delay

deposit still stucked...

I did backup sharehold list.  I will keep backup it often.

floatyfish

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:56:50 PM

Wallet is back up, and divs have been paid. Definitely withdrew all of my BTC earned from this, too many shenanigans happening with online wallets right now to trust them.

Antoine777

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:59:23 AM

GREY What about mining X11 ? Litecoin seems very difficult now
Antoine777

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:50:52 PM

From Coinfarm Cryptostocks announcement

--------------------------

We are going to create a darkcoin masternode.

For those people dont know darkcoin.  Darkcoin is most profitable gpu only coin right now.  It use x11 algorithm for base hash algorithm.   If you have gpu miner, you can see the power cost is 50% than scrypt and scrypt-n.

And masternode plan is one part of darkcoin project.
They need a lot of internet node to prevent 51% attack and work-prof.  And you can get 10% reward for each block found.

Please check this
https://darkcointalk.org/threads/darkcoin-update-masternode-requirements-masternode-payments.225/

All you need is 1000 drk coin,  and you dont lose it.  You can stop the node anytime.

The only risky problem is the price of darkcoin.  If price crash...  it will be problem. But if price going up.. I believed everyone will be happy to see that.

So how about profit?

For today 2014/05/23 it's 6-7 drk perday per node.   It might be less if node incrased. But you dont lose anything.

For now, the beta is going to close.  It going to be live soon.  So I have to do it quickly.  I will get 1000 drk and test the plan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it s a good idea

it costs 20 BTC (1000 DRK)  to setup a masternode and it earns 0.12 BTC a day. it is 0.6% a day or 200% yearly income
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:11:37 PM

I think it s a good idea
it costs 20 BTC (1000 DRK)  to setup a masternode and it earns 0.12 BTC a day. it is 0.6% a day or 200% yearly income

It is a good idea but it won't be 200% ROI per year. The more masternodes the lower the reward.
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:34:46 PM

I think this should be put to a vote. It might work out, but it is speculative, it is better to wait for new asic to come out and buy that.
gnomicide

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:12:12 PM

I'm not sure on the Masternode thing. Definitely speculative, and doesn't really fit the "coin farming" aspect of this fund. And there are probably dedicated masternode pools for people wanting to invest less than the 25 BTC or so needed for 1000 DRK. If darkcoins are going to catch on, and maintain their value beyond the next few months, then this has good potential.

Has anyone looked more into DRK to see how strong the app/tools development is going? People need to actually use these or it seems like it'll all collapse in.
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:44:29 PM

I think it would be better to get GPU to mine DRK rather then invest in Masternode. There are too many unknowns with Darkcoin, you can have malfunctions/bugs that can render the anonymity useless, you can have government issues, the list of potential things that can go wrong is too long at this point. Better to get more GPU to mine DRK rather then putting money in DRK masternode.

I'm not sure on the Masternode thing. Definitely speculative, and doesn't really fit the "coin farming" aspect of this fund. And there are probably dedicated masternode pools for people wanting to invest less than the 25 BTC or so needed for 1000 DRK. If darkcoins are going to catch on, and maintain their value beyond the next few months, then this has good potential.

Has anyone looked more into DRK to see how strong the app/tools development is going? People need to actually use these or it seems like it'll all collapse in.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:11:39 PM

I think it would be better to get GPU to mine DRK rather then invest in Masternode. There are too many unknowns with Darkcoin, you can have malfunctions/bugs that can render the anonymity useless, you can have government issues, the list of potential things that can go wrong is too long at this point. Better to get more GPU to mine DRK rather then putting money in DRK masternode.

The things is that even if the is a risk, the ROI is really good (for now). So it is a "relatively" good investment.
lynn_402

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:21:34 PM

The things is that even if the is a risk, the ROI is really good (for now). So it is a "relatively" good investment.

The problem with this, is that a lot of persons also think this is a good investment. I've seen many posts on this forum and on Reddit about people planning on being masternodes, and if half of them achieve that, it won't be so profitable anymore. And you have to trust Darkcoin to stay profitable long term and build its own economy from the ground-up. This seems way too risky imho.
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:33:29 PM

I agree, I voted against the whole masternode thing.

The problem with this, is that a lot of persons also think this is a good investment. I've seen many posts on this forum and on Reddit about people planning on being masternodes, and if half of them achieve that, it won't be so profitable anymore. And you have to trust Darkcoin to stay profitable long term and build its own economy from the ground-up. This seems way too risky imho.
thy

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:27:03 PM

I think it s a good idea
I havent really looked into how this darkcoin things works but it sounds that purely mathematically it would be profitable to buy into darkcoin in general if the price is expected to rise in the future.

If one buys enough to become a masternode it would then be profitable if the price of darcoins:
would go up
or stay the same
or even go down but the avg decrease would be less than the daily profit from beeing a masternode whether that will be 0.6% or lower in the future.

So the biggest factor would be to analyse where the price of darkcoins would go in the short and long perspective and secondarily if one buys enough darkcoins to possibly becomes a masternode then there would also be a slight bonus for that to.

lynn_402

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:04:59 PM

I think it s a good idea
I havent really looked into how this darkcoin things works but it sounds that purely mathematically it would be profitable to buy into darkcoin in general if the price is expected to rise in the future.

If one buys enough to become a masternode it would then be profitable if the price of darcoins:
would go up
or stay the same
or even go down but the avg decrease would be less than the daily profit from beeing a masternode whether that will be 0.6% or lower in the future.

So the biggest factor would be to analyse where the price of darkcoins would go in the short and long perspective and secondarily if one buys enough darkcoins to possibly becomes a masternode then there would also be a slight bonus for that to.

There still is no economy based around Darkcoin, this makes long-term investing in it very risky. There are the Dark Wallet and stealth addresses being developped for Bitcoin at the moment, and it seems to me like they have a better chance of success because Bitcoin is already well-accepted in the dark web where anonymity is most useful.

Imho, mining is already a risky speculative investment, and it would be unwise to add more risks on top of it.
floatyfish

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:32:48 AM

Is there a way to put this stock on a system like ColoredCoins? Cryptostocks is having WAY too much downtime with their wallet for my comfort.

superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:33:56 PM

Well finally we didn't buy Darknode and I think that was the best decision.
The price fluctuate too much. Darkcoin is only good for pump&dump, not for investing.
We still have some money to invest on hardware.
Let's see if manufacturers adjust the price. As Bitcoin goes up, our purchasing power goes up (I think we still have BTC instead of FIAT but not sure).
I also agree that we must get out of Cryptostocks. I'm emailing Gray about all of this.
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:11:06 PM

Man, these wallet issues @ cryptostocks are really annoying.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:07:53 PM

The price fluctuate too much. Darkcoin is only good for pump&dump, not for investing.
Let's see if manufacturers adjust the price. As Bitcoin goes up, our purchasing power goes up (I think we still have BTC instead of FIAT but not sure).
I also agree that we must get out of Cryptostocks. I'm emailing Gray about all of this.

No worries, Gray will build a site to pay dividend to share holders or moved to another stock exchange site. He is aware of this months ago.
lynn_402

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:28:09 PM

No worries, Gray will build a site to pay dividend to share holders or moved to another stock exchange site. He is aware of this months ago.

I hope he does. Cryptostocks' lack of communication is unacceptable, and I don't want to take the risk of leaving my money with them anymore.
If wallets do get fixed, I'll have to sell my shares and withdraw Sad
Until there's a website dedicated solely to Coinfarm, or any other way to invest without having to deal with shady middlemen.
floatyfish

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:25:59 PM

Superresistant, have you emailed Gray yet? If you haven't could you ask him if he would think about listing on Havelock?

Chellger

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:42:32 AM

I'm now in the situation that I've dreaded. Do I sell all my stuff on Cryptostock? Or do I trust them once more, although I KNOW that the next one is possibly the big one. Damn.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:03:19 AM

Superresistant, have you emailed Gray yet? If you haven't could you ask him if he would think about listing on Havelock?

Yes of course.

First he confirmed that he'll never invest in Darkcoin because he realised that this is just a pump & dump coin. I cannot agree more.

It's been some time he is thinking about getting out of cryptostocks. Getting listed on Havelock is very expensive, transactions are taxed and it is still a centralised exchange that can suffer from attack. For me it is a no.
I told him about decentralised exchange solutions like Nxt.
I know some people like Nxt or not but it has a working decentralised asset exchange that does exactly what Cryptostocks does except that it is completely decentralised : No attack, no stealing, no service interruption.

Right now, you can only do transactions in NXT coin but soon coloured coin will be added so any currency can be used (even USD, EUR, Doge,...).

I'm now in the situation that I've dreaded. Do I sell all my stuff on Cryptostock? Or do I trust them once more, although I KNOW that the next one is possibly the big one. Damn.

There could be an attack any time that could steal everything and make the exchange goes bankrupt. This is the problem of all centralised exchange.
lynn_402

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:21:46 PM

It's been some time he is thinking about getting out of cryptostocks. Getting listed on Havelock is very expensive, transactions are taxed and it is still a centralised exchange that can suffer from attack. For me it is a no.
I told him about decentralised exchange solutions like Nxt.
I know some people like Nxt or not but it has a working decentralised asset exchange that does exactly what Cryptostocks does except that it is completely decentralised : No attack, no stealing, no service interruption.

Right now, you can only do transactions in NXT coin but soon coloured coin will be added so any currency can be used (even USD, EUR, Doge,...).

There could be an attack any time that could steal everything and make the exchange goes bankrupt. This is the problem of all centralised exchange.

Peershares could also be considered: http://peershares.net/general-information/

It has not yet been released, but the ETA is relatively soon and the platform would fulfill all our needs.

I have doubts about NXT, because of how centralised it is; it does not seem much better than Cryptostocks. Coloured coins would be a necessity for me to consider this option.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:01:46 PM

Peershares could also be considered: http://peershares.net/general-information/
It has not yet been released, but the ETA is relatively soon and the platform would fulfill all our needs.
I have doubts about NXT, because of how centralised it is; it does not seem much better than Cryptostocks. Coloured coins would be a necessity for me to consider this option.

I didn't know about Peershares. That's interesting but it is not ready.
There is also Counterparty Protocol and MasterCoin but it is not fully operational too.

Nxt is simply the most decentralized cryptocurrency.
It is Proof-of-Stake : no 51% attack possible. Nodes are dispatched around the world. There is no pool that centralize hash (forging).
It is the strongest Proof-of-Stake coin.
There are different forums.
There are different clients available.

Having assets or currencies on the Nxt blockchain is the safest existing place.
gnomicide

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:34:49 AM

If we do move, it has to be somewhere with a high user base. If it's just current shareholders, there's not going to be enough buy demand. It would be nice to go somewhere with more, and a different pool of, investors.

CS doesn't even respond to emails... well maybe a week later sometimes. I could put a basic site together in a couple of weeks, but like I said, it wouldn't do much good unless lots of new investors are in the mix.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:23:12 PM

If we do move, it has to be somewhere with a high user base. If it's just current shareholders, there's not going to be enough buy demand. It would be nice to go somewhere with more, and a different pool of, investors.
CS doesn't even respond to emails... well maybe a week later sometimes. I could put a basic site together in a couple of weeks, but like I said, it wouldn't do much good unless lots of new investors are in the mix.

Exactly.

If DigitalCoinFarm would be on Nxt asset Exchange, the buy demand would be much higher than cryptostocks.

http://coinmarketcap.com/ 3rd biggest market cap of all crypto.

https://nxtforum.org/ hyper active forum
floatyfish

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:42:15 PM

Are there any new miners coming out soon that should be looked at?

Jugglex

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:46:12 PM

Now is time to see if there are a good management to keep up the project
vm_mpn

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:02:43 AM

Haven't heard of anything more powerful than 3TH KnC Neptune for $6k... Looks like no hardware can get ROI at current prices.
lynn_402

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:16:15 AM

Haven't heard of anything more powerful than 3TH KnC Neptune for $6k... Looks like no hardware can get ROI at current prices.

At least the difficulty seems to have stopped increasing exponentially. It might take a while to reach ROI, but since they don't consume much electricity, and Bitcoin is relatively bullish, and the difficulty increases are less steep, it might not be a bad time to invest if new hardware. Also, there doesn't seem like there will be more efficient miners in the near future.
vm_mpn

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:46:21 AM

I thought so too Lynn but facts seem to contradict our theory Smiley Unless you think this madness is going to stop at some point.

Bitcoin Difficulty:   11,756,551,917
Estimated Next Difficulty:   13,529,367,090 (+15.08%)

History:

Jun 05 2014   11,756,551,917   12.44%   84,156,677 GH/s
May 24 2014   10,455,720,138   18.10%   74,844,960 GH/s
May 12 2014   8,853,416,309   10.66%   63,375,223 GH/s
Apr 29 2014   8,000,872,136   14.64%   57,272,474 GH/s
Apr 17 2014   6,978,842,650   14.04%   49,956,502 GH/s
Apr 05 2014   6,119,726,089   22.23%   43,806,706 GH/s
Mar 24 2014   5,006,860,589   17.80%   35,840,504 GH/s
Mar 13 2014   4,250,217,920   11.39%   30,424,245 GH/s
Feb 28 2014   3,815,723,799   21.92%   27,314,015 GH/s
Feb 17 2014   3,129,573,175   19.39%   22,402,357 GH/s
Feb 05 2014   2,621,404,453   19.49%   18,764,744 GH/s
Jan 24 2014   2,193,847,870   22.59%   15,704,175 GH/s
Jan 13 2014   1,789,546,951   26.16%   12,810,076 GH/s
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:47:18 PM

Should we take a vote on new hardware?

floatyfish

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:27:49 PM

I sent him an email asking for any info on plans for the future, I'll post here if I get a response.

gnomicide

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:50:54 PM

Panic selling going on? Or people want their BTC to sell for $? This is going to hurt if prices (and volume) don't bounce back...
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:55:54 PM

I think people are loosing confidence in cryptostocks.

Panic selling going on? Or people want their BTC to sell for $? This is going to hurt if prices (and volume) don't bounce back...
vm_mpn

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:27:32 AM

I think people are loosing confidence in cryptostocks.

Probably mining stocks mostly... Increasing difficulty, decreasing dividends, etc. Especially after what has happened to BSVM.
Jugglex

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:54:27 PM

Coinfarm, There is a reinvestment plan?

We are still waiting your comments.
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:01:48 PM

From what I understand a portion of the funds that was raised, still has not been spent on hardware.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:46:27 PM

The whole initial funds is not fully spent.
Gray is still looking for opportunities.

I put this here because it is relevant :

On 19/5/2014 at 11:53 AM, "Gray Ho" <grayen@digital-coin-farm.com> wrote:
We still have 158000rmb , around 25300 usd right now.

No miner can be profit right now,  but I guess soon,  but I dont think it will be scrypt asic miner.  

Lot china asic miner is releasing,  All btc miner price will be crash soon. Because they cant sell their product to market because price is too high.  Other reason is china government's attitude.

Gray

Jugglex

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:25:55 PM

The whole initial funds is not fully spent.
Gray is still looking for opportunities.

I put this here because it is relevant :

On 19/5/2014 at 11:53 AM, "Gray Ho" <grayen@digital-coin-farm.com> wrote:
We still have 158000rmb , around 25300 usd right now.

No miner can be profit right now,  but I guess soon,  but I dont think it will be scrypt asic miner.  

Lot china asic miner is releasing,  All btc miner price will be crash soon. Because they cant sell their product to market because price is too high.  Other reason is china government's attitude.

Gray

Thanks, there is a sell off like if Coinfarm will run away soon... Or I am paranoid with many frauds in CS
ajw7989
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:55:26 PM

I think some of the funds need to be invested into something soon or everyone is going to sell off. Once the dividends go below 1000 I have a bad feeling people are going to get nervous.
floatyfish

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:27:05 PM

I think some of the funds need to be invested into something soon or everyone is going to sell off. Once the dividends go below 1000 I have a bad feeling people are going to get nervous.

Good news for you then, I got an email from Grey today. Here's what it says about reinvesting:

Yes, we will get more miner after next week,  I'm waiting they adjust price,  current price is too high.  We will get 5-15t next few weeks.

Gray

traderman
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:15:14 AM

Sounds like a good plan.

Good news for you then, I got an email from Grey today. Here's what it says about reinvesting:

Yes, we will get more miner after next week,  I'm waiting they adjust price,  current price is too high.  We will get 5-15t next few weeks.

Gray
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:36:12 AM

It is great that they sell. We can buy more shares for ridiculous small prices. It doesn't change anything regarding the investment. Gray already got the money so it is only between us.

Gray asked us to reveal our mail addresses so he keeps a tracks of what we have. If CS get down, the group and the shares still exit Wink

Gray

Good news indeed.
crackerhead

Activity: 252

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 10:19:53 AM

It is great that they sell. We can buy more shares for ridiculous small prices. It doesn't change anything regarding the investment. Gray already got the money so it is only between us.

Gray asked us to reveal our mail addresses so he keeps a tracks of what we have. If CS get down, the group and the shares still exit Wink

Gray

Good news indeed.

Any discussion of putting the shares on something like Nxt Asset Exchange?

NEM.io         blog.NEM.io        r/ourNEM
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:28:41 AM

Gray is studying this possibility. Before making the decision he must understand the Nxt Asset Exchange and it takes some time because it is complex (and English is not his native language).
For me that's one of the best choice. We'll no more worry about security. It is impossible to take down or steal an asset.
crackerhead

Activity: 252

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 10:46:12 AM

Gray is studying this possibility. Before making the decision he must understand the Nxt Asset Exchange and it takes some time because it is complex (and English is not his native language).
For me that's one of the best choice. We'll no more worry about security. It is impossible to take down or steal an asset.

Glad to hear that he's looking into that. It would be great to not have to check out my shares every-so-often just because I'm worried they might have "disappeared".

NEM.io         blog.NEM.io        r/ourNEM
vm_mpn

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:52:45 PM

You will not like what I'm about to say but hear me out please: 

Most mining stocks now days are set to pay our 75 - 80% in dividends which is not sustainable considering constantly increasing difficulty and cost of expansion to stay vital in the mining business long-term. After initial hardware purchase and solid first few month of dividends things go downhill and virtually every mining co. ends up facing shortage of funds and limited buying options... BSVM would be a perfect example of honest folks doing bad math and ending up begging for new investors to get in just in time to be able to use equipment discount coupon. 

COINFARM:
After electricity costs have been factored in, 85% of the remaining profits will be distributed to investors. The remaining 15% will be used to reinvest in equipment and facility maintenance. This will ensure computing power is continuously upgraded while decreasing mining difficulty.

I believe dividends should be closer to 50/50 where half of the dividends can be put aside for maintenance, electricity and continuously expanding operation, and other half paid to shareholders... Otherwise we are faced with constant dilution of shares through new offerings or investor fire-sales.

Sorry, this is just my humble opinion, and unpleasant one to consider.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:05:29 PM

You will not like what I'm about to say but hear me out please: 

Most mining stocks now days are set to pay our 75 - 80% in dividends which is not sustainable considering constantly increasing difficulty and cost of expansion to stay vital in the mining business long-term. After initial hardware purchase and solid first few month of dividends things go downhill and virtually every mining co. ends up facing shortage of funds and limited buying options... BSVM would be a perfect example of honest folks doing bad math and ending up begging for new investors to get in just in time to be able to use equipment discount coupon. 
COINFARM:
After electricity costs have been factored in, 85% of the remaining profits will be distributed to investors. The remaining 15% will be used to reinvest in equipment and facility maintenance. This will ensure computing power is continuously upgraded while decreasing mining difficulty.
I believe dividends should be closer to 50/50 where half of the dividends can be put aside for maintenance, electricity and continuously expanding operation, and other half paid to shareholders... Otherwise we are faced with constant dilution of shares through new offerings or investor fire-sales.
Sorry, this is just my humble opinion, and unpleasant one to consider.

Well, the shares price go down as the hardware lose value.
You can say it, it's not a secret.
All shares price goes down to zero. That's true.

There is two solutions to maintain the price longer :

- Lower the paid dividend and use the rest for re-investing in new hardware.
 - Dilute the shares with additional IPO
vm_mpn

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:05:24 AM

Well, yes S, my point exactly...  I would prefer smaller dividends in exchange for a long-term profitable mining operation.

By the way came across this CoinDesk article about new ~6TH miners in the pipeline: http://www.coindesk.com/details-spondoolies-tech-new-bitcoin-mining-asic-leaked-online/

superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:48:36 AM

Well, yes S, my point exactly...  I would prefer smaller dividends in exchange for a long-term profitable mining operation.

I prefer the way it is because a non-profitable mining group is still non-profitable if you reduce dividend. I mean it doesn't change the issue.
Calculation are easier like this. You get some of your money back very quick and you can chose to re-invest or withdraw.
BTW : no all money has been invested and Gray has proven to be competent at managing risk, bargain manufacturer, setting up hardware, make calculation and estimate.
This is really exceptional. The drawback is that he doesn't speak English well and do not care much about communication.
I'm fine with that.

By the way came across this CoinDesk article about new ~6TH miners in the pipeline: http://www.coindesk.com/details-spondoolies-tech-new-bitcoin-mining-asic-leaked-online/

Impressive hardware as always when they make announcement.
Expect late delivery as usual and huge difficulty increase in the meantime.

I have experience in investing in pre-order new hardware (KNC, Cointerra, ...) and I can tell that it result 2/3 of the time in a loss.
It can result in 98% loss in the case of an incompetent mining group admin (see Garrett from Cognitive).

ajw7989
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:52:56 AM

7 1th dragon miners were bought so hopefully the dividends should start increasing in a week or so and with that the price per share.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:13:18 AM

7 1th dragon miners were bought so hopefully the dividends should start increasing in a week or so and with that the price per share.

That's great news.
gnomicide

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:31:29 AM

Nice new pics of the hardware!
vm_mpn

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:53:58 AM

So why exactly this miner rev. runs hotter and consumes more?  different chips?
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:17:14 AM

So why exactly this miner rev. runs hotter and consumes more?  different chips?

No no, it's all the same components except the manufacturer removed the small LCD screen that wasn't useful and put a different PSU.
The difference is really small. It doesn't matter too much as ASIC hardware become obsolete before it break.
We've got to mine the hell out of it and try to resell it on eBay later.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:50:08 AM

Looking like the dividends are picking up a little bit as a result of the last Dragon Miner he added at least.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
vm_mpn

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:54:24 AM

Looks like difficulty will be jumping up another 30% in a week... Does not look like additional 7TH will do us much good for any longer.... What else you guys got in your idea sleeves?
Triffin

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:15:40 PM

Ideas ??

Keep mining until the end of July then ..
Sell all the hardware and distribute the proceeds to the shareholders ..
Gray takes a well deserved vacation ..

Triff ..

gnomicide

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:34:08 PM

Were there actually plans of selling off the hardware at some point? I don't remember that part.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:39:22 PM

Were there actually plans of selling off the hardware at some point? I don't remember that part.

ASIC hardware is made to be sold to noobs when it's not more profitable.

I'm waiting for the admin to reply to my mail.

I'm not worrying too much. We can either switch to more GPU mining or buy new hardware.

nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:45:06 PM

I'm not worrying too much. We can either switch to more GPU mining or buy new hardware.

Well, that makes one of us anyway :p

OP fella hasn't even been logged into his account since April 9th :/

Also, I sent an e-mail to them about a week and a half ago regarding future direction and to ask an opinion on GPU settings but no response

Gimme the crypto!!
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:08:20 PM

Well, that makes one of us anyway :p
OP fella hasn't even been logged into his account since April 9th :/
Also, I sent an e-mail to them about a week and a half ago regarding future direction and to ask an opinion on GPU settings but no response

He replied to me recently.
He said that he'll check about GPU mining and think about selling the ASIC to invest in different hardware.

Diff jump was a bit less than expected : 24.9%. We'll see how things goes.
vm_mpn

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:16:52 PM

Honestly, I would rather just stay put for now.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:51:24 AM

from Gray :
Bitcoin difficulty raised 24.9% this time, someone release 30 PH of hashrate into the world... in a short time. We won't reinvest in hardware right now. We are waiting for the next generation hardware... like antminer s3. 
One company just release their new miner using only 2 chips with 28nm.  Each chip provide 500GH.  New miner should be more profitable than current miner I believe.  So we better to wait.
(edited typo)

According to me we still have : 25300-7*1750 = 13050 USD to invest
We can have more money by selling the current units. I'll insist for Gray to do so.

vm_mpn

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:01:39 AM

from Gray :
Bitcoin difficulty raised 24.9% this time, someone release 30 PH of hashrate into the world... in a short time. We won't reinvest in hardware right now. We are waiting for the next generation hardware... like antminer s3. 
One company just release their new miner using only 2 chips with 28nm.  Each chip provide 500GH.  New miner should be more profitable than current miner I believe.  So we better to wait.
(edited typo)

According to me we still have : 25300-7*1750 = 13050 USD to invest
We can have more money by selling the current units. I'll insist for Gray to do so.

Thanks for keeping communication line open SuperR... Sounds like you guys are on top of this.
vm_mpn

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:10:44 PM

BTW, do not know if you guys came across of this but it's something our PO may want to consider: https://megabigpower.com

superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:08:04 AM

BTW, do not know if you guys came across of this but it's something our PO may want to consider: https://megabigpower.com

I never heard about it.
The name is retarded and the website looks dodgy.

Any official thread ? If not, it's a scam.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:36:14 AM

The Bitcoin difficulty has been going down. It is really exceptional.

(look at the grey line going far under the red line)

My explanation is that many miners gave up after the last diff increase.
Good for us ! We're still profitable and there are less competitors.
gnomicide

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:51:02 PM

I hate how the share price always seems to be a bit less than what I'm willing to sell for. I hope there's some dividend increases coming at least...
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:14:02 AM

I never heard about it.
The name is retarded and the website looks dodgy.

Any official thread ? If not, it's a scam.

Unfortunately it doesn't appear to be a scam.  At least according to CoinDesk.

http://www.coindesk.com/megabigpower-launches-global-franchisee-network-add-50phs-per-month-bitcoin-network/

Gimme the crypto!!
Jugglex

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:38:17 PM

Gray, some projects are starting to migrate to https://coinsortium.co/. Are you thinking about it?
floatyfish

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:39:10 AM

Gray, some projects are starting to migrate to https://coinsortium.co/. Are you thinking about it?

I don't think he looks at the forums, his email addy should be in this thread somewhere. Try emailing him, he usually takes 2-3 days to respond/

lynn_402

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:01:12 PM

I don't think he looks at the forums, his email addy should be in this thread somewhere. Try emailing him, he usually takes 2-3 days to respond/

It's grayen@digital-coin-farm.com
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:42:38 PM

When I don't see how it would improve anything.
It's the same technology and this exchange have no reputation.

I rather go on the Nxt decentralized asset exchange.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:35:12 AM

Here is a good résumé of the possible decentralized platforms, the differences & how to use them :

https://www.o.info/index.php/How_to_issue_a_cryptosecurity

1 Platforms

1.1 NXT
    1.2 Peershares
    1.3 BitShares
    1.4 CounterParty
    1.5 Mastercoin
    1.6 Colored coins
    1.7 Qora
    1.8 Ethereum

jayc89

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:16:14 PM

When I don't see how it would improve anything.
It's the same technology and this exchange have no reputation.

I rather go on the Nxt decentralized asset exchange.

Coinsortium is a new venture of mine. Whilst I appreciate the platform is new, they all need to start somewhere - in our first 8 days of trading we are proud to service 11 securities, having processed over 23BTC and seen more than 4,500 unique visitors.

As you may have noticed a number of security owners on Cryptostocks are currently considering migrating to our platform - DEBT and LENDING have successfully passed votes; LENDING has migrated, and DEBT is due this coming week, BIF's vote results are due tomorrow night.

It's my opinion that a couple of features allow Coinsortium to stand out from the crowd, specifically;

• Owner Verification - We have teamed up with Ardeva to provide full user verification profiles. Ardeva offer a thorough validation process reducing the risk to investors
  • Wallet Protection Guarantee - MSP recently announced Coinsortium as their first wallet partner. If you have not heard of MSP before, they provide a multi-currency wallet (so you will be able to purchase and receive dividends in which ever of their supported currency you prefer) on top of a 125% Security Guarantee.

The platform is still in its infancy and functionality is being added daily - we are currently in the process of developing v2 which, amongst other functionality, will see the inclusion of Margin trading, Options and Bond listings.

We also have a fully automated process of migrating securities from Cryptostocks, of which the listing price is currently free.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
gnomicide

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:06:23 PM

Well this doesn't seem to be going well. Waiting 2-4 weeks to find out if there's going to be more income... not even worth selling at these prices.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:21:06 PM

Well this doesn't seem to be going well. Waiting 2-4 weeks to find out if there's going to be more income... not even worth selling at these prices.

I told the admin to diversify months ago.
He said that he's on new stuff.
Wait and see...

traderman
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:33:14 PM

How about pointing those GPU rigs @ Gridcoin. The new Gridcoin client has been released and now you can stake coins and get interest. This will provide a steady income for everyone! Not only that but you will be contributing to science in a major way since Gridcoin requires Boinc participation. Maybe we can have a vote or something. What do the shareholders think about this?

www.gridcoin.us

Twitter: https://twitter.com/GridcoinNetwork
Exchange: https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_grc
floatyfish

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:50:10 PM

How about pointing those GPU rigs @ Gridcoin. The new Gridcoin client has been released and now you can stake coins and get interest. This will provide a steady income for everyone! Not only that but you will be contributing to science in a major way since Gridcoin requires Boinc participation. Maybe we can have a vote or something. What do the shareholders think about this?

www.gridcoin.us

Email him? I don't think he checks this site that often.

traderman
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:16:32 PM

Will do!

www.gridcoin.us

Email him? I don't think he checks this site that often.
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:06:07 PM

Ok, I sent Grey an email (grayen@digital-coin-farm.com) regarding Gridcoin!
floatyfish

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 08:27:29 PM

Let me know if it goes through/he responds. I'm pretty sure I sent him an email to that address and it got kicked back. I could be wrong though.

traderman
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:11:24 PM

So far no reply!

Let me know if it goes through/he responds. I'm pretty sure I sent him an email to that address and it got kicked back. I could be wrong though.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:03:43 PM

So far no reply!

He usually takes few days to respond.
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:12:44 PM

No response so far! Would be nice if Grey posted a more detailed explanation of what they are trying to do.

So far no reply!

He usually takes few days to respond.

traderman
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:43:44 PM

Anyone heard from these guys? Did they run away with all the equipment? LOL
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 11:47:17 PM

The equipment is obsolete long ago, it has no value.
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:17:00 AM

Their last announcement was on the 10th of October, after that nada.

Jugglex

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:19:15 PM

Jail for the scammers
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:46:32 PM

Jail for the scammers

It is not really a scam. Every mining equipment become obsolete after few months.
But he should have made an announcement instead of staying silent.
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 09:37:21 PM

That is what I was thinking too, it looks like they have disappeared!

Jail for the scammers

It is not really a scam. Every mining equipment become obsolete after few months.

Jugglex

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:32:37 PM

Jail for the scammers

I am not refering to mining equipment.
They still have fiat and not two cents.. remember? And they run away.
lynn_402

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:21:00 PM

He used a lot of GPUs though, this should have at least some value for resale.
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:35:09 PM

They prob already sold them and kept the money, LOL!

gnomicide

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 12:43:30 AM

So... turned into a scam?
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 01:02:55 AM

Yep, don't worry, no one can escape karma.

So... turned into a scam?
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 03:53:01 AM

They prob already sold them and kept the money, LOL!

with the declining price of scrypt ASIC , no wonder if they stop mining and run away with the equipment, online world is very harsh, full of untrusted people. so bear with it guys

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Jugglex

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:45:29 PM

The next one is Gray

Police Arrest Five in MyCoin Bitcoin Exchange Scheme Case

http://www.coindesk.com/police-arrest-mycoin-bitcoin-exchange/?utm_source=CoinDesk+subscribers&utm_campaign=b16f2c4531-EMAIL_RSS_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_74abb9e6ab-b16f2c4531-78899605

superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 02:08:11 PM

lol guys, have you received this ? Is it a joke ?

News from Digital Coin Farm (cryptostocks: COINFARM)

Dear shareholders,

there are a lot of news about COINFARM.
First let me introduce myself:

My name is Mike Mokry, I am the new admin of COINFARM after the old ones gave up the project.
Based in Germany, 40 yrs old and willing to make COINFARM to a serious company trading
crypto stocks and other assets.
I will pay out a monthly dividend.

I wish to create a really wonderful THING. A company everything involved is proud of.

Some weeks ago I decided to give the project a new chance. Share price was at 0.000005 btc …
not pretty good.

After my announcement yesterday (and a first dividend payout) price raised up to 0.000998 btc.
But today cryptostocks.com seems to be offline again.

So what to do?

I am planning to move to another crypto stock exchange... I am just looking for a serious one! ;-)
Any advice?

If you receive this email your shareholder status is saved (from shareholderlist-2015-07-17 19_08_36 ).
7.495 shares are hold by anonymous shareholders... maybe we can reach them later.

So I hope the stock will be tradable as soon as possible.

A big thank you to everyone for keeping the faith to COINFARM.

First steps to reanimate COINFARM:

1. change to another crypto stock exchange.
If you have a serious alternative, please let me know!

2. issue another 40,000 shares to have a working capital
EVERYTHING is gone with the old admins... :-(
Otherwise your shares are worthless!

3. payout of a stable dividend
Out of my personal pocket I will payout 0.5 btc monthly until new start of the company.
That´s my humble contribution to build trust for our future.

Again: thank your for your trust!
Stay on board! :-)

Another personal desire:

What can I do for YOU?

Like your site on facebook? Follow you on instagram? Anything else?

I am a great Fan of the „Thank you Economy“... from Gary Vaynerchuk... maybe you want to have a look inside: http://amzn.to/1Ve5jZh

Still any question about COINFARM? Just let me know!
Interact with me on

twitter: mikemokry75

instagram: isellmylife

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/isellmylife

Best wishes,

Mike
mike@digital-coin-farm.com

traderman
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 02:18:46 PM

Maybe this good Samaritan can post here. Smiley

lol guys, have you received this ? Is it a joke ?

News from Digital Coin Farm (cryptostocks: COINFARM)

Dear shareholders,

there are a lot of news about COINFARM.
First let me introduce myself:

My name is Mike Mokry, I am the new admin of COINFARM after the old ones gave up the project.
Based in Germany, 40 yrs old and willing to make COINFARM to a serious company trading
crypto stocks and other assets.
I will pay out a monthly dividend.

I wish to create a really wonderful THING. A company everything involved is proud of.

Some weeks ago I decided to give the project a new chance. Share price was at 0.000005 btc …
not pretty good.

After my announcement yesterday (and a first dividend payout) price raised up to 0.000998 btc.
But today cryptostocks.com seems to be offline again.

So what to do?

I am planning to move to another crypto stock exchange... I am just looking for a serious one! ;-)
Any advice?

If you receive this email your shareholder status is saved (from shareholderlist-2015-07-17 19_08_36 ).
7.495 shares are hold by anonymous shareholders... maybe we can reach them later.

So I hope the stock will be tradable as soon as possible.

A big thank you to everyone for keeping the faith to COINFARM.

First steps to reanimate COINFARM:

1. change to another crypto stock exchange.
If you have a serious alternative, please let me know!

2. issue another 40,000 shares to have a working capital
EVERYTHING is gone with the old admins... :-(
Otherwise your shares are worthless!

3. payout of a stable dividend
Out of my personal pocket I will payout 0.5 btc monthly until new start of the company.
That´s my humble contribution to build trust for our future.

Again: thank your for your trust!
Stay on board! :-)

Another personal desire:

What can I do for YOU?

Like your site on facebook? Follow you on instagram? Anything else?

I am a great Fan of the „Thank you Economy“... from Gary Vaynerchuk... maybe you want to have a look inside: http://amzn.to/1Ve5jZh

Still any question about COINFARM? Just let me know!
Interact with me on

twitter: mikemokry75

instagram: isellmylife

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/isellmylife

Best wishes,

Mike
mike@digital-coin-farm.com

vm_mpn

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 05:54:16 PM