Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:33:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DigitalCoinFarm - Get shares to build your own cloud scrypt asic miner today  (Read 19170 times)
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:31:47 PM

did you received the mail about dividend for 04/09 and 04/10 ? I received the dividends but not the mails.

It happened a few times in the past that Cryptostocks e-mail system was down for a few days, so no worries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gnomicide

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:36:55 PM

did you received the mail about dividend for 04/09 and 04/10 ? I received the dividends but not the mails.

Same. Everything else is going fine.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:23:04 AM

so based on their recent announcements they are waiting to buy anymore miners. Does this only apply to scrypt miners or asic bitcoin miners as well?
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:10:59 AM

so based on their recent announcements they are waiting to buy any more miners. Does this only apply to scrypt miners or asic bitcoin miners as well?

As the price of Bitcoin is going down and because we pay for hardware in Bitcoin, we are losing purchasing value.
It would be stupid to buy hardware now as there is no way of getting the investment back. That's why we have to wait.

It apply to any hardware.

It is a great time to buy Bitcoins and hold.
I was there last year when the Bitcoin was $150 - $100. Everyone was saying it was dead and that you should sell everything.
See : I sold everything at $158/159 this morning.
Don't be a victim. Hold and wait for the next big jump.

I would also buy more share of DigitalCoinFarm.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:50:43 AM

I was also involved when bitcoin was 95 dollars back in the end of July. I am not saying their decision is not supported/valid I just had a question and wanted to get the full information.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:40:39 PM

I was also involved when bitcoin was 95 dollars back in the end of July. I am not saying their decision is not supported/valid I just had a question and wanted to get the full information.

I was not talking to you in particular but for most new comers.

About your question, if we wanted to buy new hardware without losing purchasing value, it would require to raise new funds (buy Bitcoins are current price), send it to DigitalCoinFarm admin, convert it directly to FIAT and buy hardware in FIAT.

Other possibility is hardware manufacturers lowering their price in Bitcoin enough for a ROI to be possible.

zombie_steve_jobs

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:16:18 PM

This stock is trading at about .6x annual earnings where as your average stock on the NASDAQ is trading at more than 30x earnings. I think that if gray applied for a business license, was more transparent, this stock would shoot up. Despite his daily announcements and consistency, people still feel that they cannot trust this investment. It's just too anarcho-capitalist and there is no accountability.

Yes the dividends are fantastic. But if gray doesn't make this operation more transparent and legit, this stock is never going to reach its full potential. I think we need to put the pressure on him to be more transparent.

Regarding the sell wall, my theory is that it is the individual who made the 15 btc investment just hours before the hack. But the wall is being eaten up more and more every day.

So I'm still bullish on this stock and I'm still buying, but I really want to see more transparency from gray.
traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:22:23 PM

What do you mean when you say transparency? what will a business license do exactly?

This stock is trading at about .6x annual earnings where as your average stock on the NASDAQ is trading at more than 30x earnings. I think that if gray applied for a business license, was more transparent, this stock would shoot up. Despite his daily announcements and consistency, people still feel that they cannot trust this investment. It's just too anarcho-capitalist and there is no accountability.

Yes the dividends are fantastic. But if gray doesn't make this operation more transparent and legit, this stock is never going to reach its full potential. I think we need to put the pressure on him to be more transparent.

Regarding the sell wall, my theory is that it is the individual who made the 15 btc investment just hours before the hack. But the wall is being eaten up more and more every day.

So I'm still bullish on this stock and I'm still buying, but I really want to see more transparency from gray.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:00:16 PM

Yeah what do you mean zombie_steve_jobs ? Transparency compared to other Bitcoin security or legal business ?

Updating at least once a day and showing real pictures is already quite a good transparency in the Bitcoin world. I wish Cognitive Mining was doing that Sad

zombie_steve_jobs

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:38:31 PM

Yeah what do you mean zombie_steve_jobs ? Transparency compared to other Bitcoin security or legal business ?

Updating at least once a day and showing real pictures is already quite a good transparency in the Bitcoin world. I wish Cognitive Mining was doing that Sad

Don't get me wrong. It's certainly one of the more professionally run equities on cryptostocks. The math adds up, its not too good to be true. I have found no evidence of any malfeasance, and trust me, I combed through the blockchain like a m********** after the hack. Everything gray said matched the activity I found.

here are two of gray's old btc addresses that I traced from an image he uploaded:
https://blockchain.info/address/1NLkCtbXKBnSUfw6nrW38kUeCkmccUB9wA
https://blockchain.info/address/1GYyXrS8foXEqdpSxwWyKz24wz3Eavjsdi

Really, I would be 100% satisfied if I knew exactly how much money he has left, and I want to see pictures of ALL the mining equipment. So we should all email him and ask for those things.
zombie_steve_jobs

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:41:13 PM

Gray emailed me back:

Hello

Sure, I will post deatil within few days.   For now,  all of our miner running in 2 two different place.   I will post picture all of the miner picture after all miner moved into same place, I signed  contract with power company to get cheap power  .  For now I can post picture from cex.io to show our hash power.

And for invest,   We current have about around 200,000 rmb, close to 32000 usd.   I'm still waiting good ltc scrypt miner or asic miner to invest.  Someone provide me a 75mhs , 5000 usd , scrypt miner, but it is preorder,  miner will be shippiped befre 5/15. But the problem is he cant promise it can be on-time.   I will wait more detail to make order.

I didnt see last mail  ..  about eligius one... eligus use system kinda like pps,    reward are close to cex.io ..but their payment system not stable, sometime you have to wait their paying queue for 2 days...  So I still use cex.io. 

And old topic about p2pool....   we get better profit than cex.io,  but ......  still not stable.  sometime, we get 3 block within 2 days.  and sometime no block be found within 5 days. But avg still good,  it's about 110% more profit than cex.io.

Gray

$32,000 left, not bad
aisdoge

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:40:52 PM

Thanks for emailing him. Good to hear there's a decent amount still to use on hardware.

Has everyone seen that our shares have finally gone back up to their initial asking price? Even if this means I can't buy them at a discount anymore, it's reassuring to see that people keep buying in and that it's possible to sell shares at cost.

I invested a bit more in this than I probably should have, thinking I'd be able to sell the extra shares later if I wanted.
zombie_steve_jobs

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:24:06 AM

My bad I just made the graph go down today. I sold off everything and moved to dogecoin. I wasn't panic selling. I trust Gray, he has been very transparent and consistent. We have emailed back and forth almost 30 times now. I just saw a better opportunity in doge and didn't mind taking a small hit on coinfarm.
aisdoge

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:28:35 AM

Good luck with the doge. I'm holding quite a bit of doge myself. I bought a bunch more between 95 and 105 satoshis, so I'm really liking this rally.
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:21:21 PM

Good luck with the doge. I'm holding quite a bit of doge myself. I bought a bunch more between 95 and 105 satoshis, so I'm really liking this rally.

Me too! And what's even better is that it contributes to the value of Coinfarm's scrypt operation; divident ATH today? Smiley

By the way, what do you guys think should be bought with the remaining 32000$? (Wow, never expected it to be that much - that's more than 20% of the total money invested in this)
I think we have enough Bitcoin ASICs and gpus for now, and to be more diversified, the best option would be scrypt asics as soon as a "Gridseed 2.0" is out. Dogecoin seems to have a bright future, and they have no plan to switch to an algorithm that blocks ASICs.
traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:05:02 PM

At this point it might be worth to wait a bit for the new Scrypt ASIC, or a better and faster Bitcoin asics.

Me too! And what's even better is that it contributes to the value of Coinfarm's scrypt operation; divident ATH today? Smiley

By the way, what do you guys think should be bought with the remaining 32000$? (Wow, never expected it to be that much - that's more than 20% of the total money invested in this)
I think we have enough Bitcoin ASICs and gpus for now, and to be more diversified, the best option would be scrypt asics as soon as a "Gridseed 2.0" is out. Dogecoin seems to have a bright future, and they have no plan to switch to an algorithm that blocks ASICs.
floatyfish

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:21:44 PM

Frankly, I think that Grey should hold until the next group of ASICs come out. As it stands currently, there's a lot in a state of flux. Coins are looking at stuff like Scrypt-N, difficulty is going up, new ASICs are coming out. Currently we're doing a good job mining, so for the immediate future I think we should stay the course. Also, I'm assuming that not all of the coins earned are paid out to us, and if this is the case we can just continue accumulating at which point when something gangbusters comes out, Grey can buy a lot of it.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
gnomicide

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:58:51 PM

We already seem to be heavily biased towards SHA ASICs. Personally I'd like more in the GPU realm to take advantage of scrypt-n (or scrypt if more profitable). Just to get a more balanced hardware portfolio. But I haven't done recent hardware profitability analysis, so maybe more ASICs is the way to go...
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:22:57 PM

There's always more value in mining sooner rather than later ..
I say go with the most profitable hardware we already have that he can
order and get more of now ..

Triff ..

Antoine777

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:09:11 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 11:23:43 AM by Antoine777

LTC Difficulty is dropping nicely -10%  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print