Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:22:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DigitalCoinFarm - Get shares to build your own cloud scrypt asic miner today  (Read 19175 times)
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:16:39 PM

LTC Difficulty is dropping nicely -10%  Smiley
And Doge's difficulty is staying stable even with the +35% price increase Smiley

These miners might be a good option: http://www.alcheminer.com/
"This shipping timeline precedes KNC's and Mining ASIC Technologies' and is provided at a better price than Alpha Technologies' Viper line of Scrypt ASIC miners. In addition, the company has a July Shipping Guarantee, which is backed up by more hashing power if shipped in August or September and a full refund offer if shipping is delayed past that point (October)."

Actually, that might be the taiwanese company that Grey mentionned a few times.
They've done a Q&A on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinStocks/comments/23dcn0/rbitcoinstocks_alcheminer_alc_question_answer/ and are selling shares on Havelock, for anyone interested.
traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:20:58 PM

Are these guys legit? Has anyone bought hardware from these guys before?

LTC Difficulty is dropping nicely -10%  Smiley
And Doge's difficulty is staying stable even with the +35% price increase Smiley

These miners might be a good option: http://www.alcheminer.com/
"This shipping timeline precedes KNC's and Mining ASIC Technologies' and is provided at a better price than Alpha Technologies' Viper line of Scrypt ASIC miners. In addition, the company has a July Shipping Guarantee, which is backed up by more hashing power if shipped in August or September and a full refund offer if shipping is delayed past that point (October)."

Actually, that might be the taiwanese company that Grey mentionned a few times.
They've done a Q&A on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinStocks/comments/23dcn0/rbitcoinstocks_alcheminer_alc_question_answer/ and are selling shares on Havelock, for anyone interested.
lynn_402

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:30:36 PM

They are a new company, but since they are located in Taiwan like Grey, he could probably visit their office to verify their legitimacy; this could be worth it since it is a good deal, and I have more trust in asian companies' ability to mass-produce electronic equipments with no delays than the competitors like KNC and Alpha tech.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:10:32 PM

They are a new company, but since they are located in Taiwan like Grey, he could probably visit their office to verify their legitimacy; this could be worth it since it is a good deal, and I have more trust in asian companies' ability to mass-produce electronic equipments with no delays than the competitors like KNC and Alpha tech.

That's the point of having Grey managing the hardware. In this case he can go to this company, ensure it is legit, make a deal and get delivered before anyone.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:05:43 AM

Please vote NO for the last CoinFarm's vote !

I tried many simulations and it is impossible to get back the investment if we buy the new dragon scrypt asic miner. It is way overpriced.
I am sure that the manufacturer is going to lower the price really soon. We must wait.
aisdoge

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:45:46 AM

I agree that we shouldn't buy these. But we need to buy something!

This was advertised as paying off the original investment in 3 months, and now it's more like 7.5. That's probably the reason share prices have stayed flat. With mining especially, time is crucial. Sitting on our investment rather than mining with it is not acceptable.

With increasing difficulty across the board, I'm not so sure the shares will ever pay off.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:52:56 AM

This was advertised as paying off the original investment in 3 months, and now it's more like 7.5. That's probably the reason share prices have stayed flat. With mining especially, time is crucial. Sitting on our investment rather than mining with it is not acceptable.
With increasing difficulty across the board, I'm not so sure the shares will ever pay off.

This is exactly how to fail.
In a competitive market like Bitcoin mining, the people that are in a hurry to invest are the people that lose the more money.

A return on investment in 7.5 months is wonderful. Most Bitcoin miners will never have any ROI.

Soon there will be new ASIC-scrypt, new ASIC-BTC and new GPUs with much better price, this is the law of the free market. When it happen, if you spent your money you'll not be able to buy, it will be too late.

The people that make money in mining are smart and patient.
vm_mpn

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:38:00 PM

This is exactly how to fail.
In a competitive market like Bitcoin mining, the people that are in a hurry to invest are the people that lose the more money.

A return on investment in 7.5 months is wonderful. Most Bitcoin miners will never have any ROI.

Soon there will be new ASIC-scrypt, new ASIC-BTC and new GPUs with much better price, this is the law of the free market. When it happen, if you spent your money you'll not be able to buy, it will be too late.

The people that make money in mining are smart and patient.

Agreed! Making a rush purchase is as dangerous as waiting / betting on a specific hardware OEM release. Keep your eyes open for a good deal and right time to pull the trigger on a purchase. So far DCF operator has maintained his good judgement and has not made many mistakes... BTW, I do not consider $0.1 - 0.2 to be a good price for electricity - it's Ok, not great so it's also important to keep an eye on efficiency. Just look at BSVM guys who had do take down 1TH (~30%) of their old BFL ASIC hardware due to expensive 6KW power consumption.

aisdoge

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:57:23 PM

Don't forget that the more we mine now, the more money we have to invest in future equipment. Money sitting in this guy's bank account loses value over time.

Does anyone honestly believe that these ASIC manufacturers will release machines on time?
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:00:08 PM

That is the problem, these guys can say they will release on a date, and then later change the delivery schedule. If it was a more established company I would prob vote for it, but I am not too sure with these guys.

Don't forget that the more we mine now, the more money we have to invest in future equipment. Money sitting in this guy's bank account loses value over time.

Does anyone honestly believe that these ASIC manufacturers will release machines on time?
vm_mpn

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:31:29 PM

I can only offer my personal experience - Back in February, when first GridSeeds Dual and 5 started to come out and crypto profitability was relatively high I made a decision to get 3.6MH 10 unit kit from HASHRA at over $2500... What happened after I placed that February order became somewhat a nightmare - it took my units over a month to arrive, and by the time my HASHRA kit arrived profitability of cryptos was cut in half, and so were the prices on GridSeeds. I've left holding virtually useless units at double the price when I could have waited a month and get a few 5MH blades essentially tripling my hashing power for the same price. Now, when market is being saturated by competing ASIC OEMs it makes more sense to asses and make careful decision rather than dive straight into first available? (and probably overpriced) units.

Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 01:49:33 AM

Asics will ever be overpriced... What's the point to sell them at a loss when you can mine with them???
goncalo72

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 01:45:56 PM

Another problem with dividends? Late again!
lynn_402

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:46:24 PM

He's probably the only competent and trustworthy entrepreneur that pays dividends once a day.
Complaining about him being a few hours late is absurd really.
scryptographer

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 03:39:18 PM

Out of 61 dividend payments only 3 have been paid earlier than they were today.. I would hardly call that late

vm_mpn

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:38:40 PM

He has announced dividend schedule change a few days ago:

Day 58, dividend will be delay about 8-12 hours.

Mining pool autopayout seems stucked.  I have been wait pool's auto-pay-out everynight.  So I decide change
payout time.
After today, I will change dividend time from 03:00am( gmt+8 ) to 15:00pm ( gmt + 8 ). 

So, what's everybody's opinion on 3 x ANT S2 miners? The fastest you can pre-order right now is KnC Neptune 3TH at $6k.  Has anything more powerful been announced yet?

gnomicide

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:57:30 PM

http://www.cybtc.com/it618_scoremall-scoremall_page.html?pid=40 which we got before seem like a better deal still.

KnC Titan for scrypt would be great, but who knows when it'll actually ship out.
Antoine777

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:36:18 PM

It seems there are lot of problems with Knc right now
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:42:52 PM

How long until those 3 antminers will be received since the vote was yes and we got a discount. The reason I ask is because batch 4 antminers are going to be cheaper than the discount and is shipping after the first week of may.
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:16:57 PM

Is there a plan for operation in the event of cryptostocks going under? It seems the BTC wallet issue is not being resolved. I hope cryptostocks fixes this soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: