Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DigitalCoinFarm - Get shares to build your own cloud scrypt asic miner today  (Read 19170 times)
floatyfish

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:21:23 PM

I believe there's an email somewhere in this thread where Grey said that he maintained a list of addresses that were tied to shareholders. I could be wrong though.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:22:15 PM

I hope that is the case.

I believe there's an email somewhere in this thread where Grey said that he maintained a list of addresses that were tied to shareholders. I could be wrong though.
floatyfish

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:52:43 PM

I hope that is the case.

To soothe your nerves (and anybody else's nerves for that matter):

Day 75, dividend delay
Day 75, dividend delay

deposit still stucked...

I did backup sharehold list.  I will keep backup it often.

floatyfish

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:56:50 PM

Wallet is back up, and divs have been paid. Definitely withdrew all of my BTC earned from this, too many shenanigans happening with online wallets right now to trust them.

Antoine777

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:59:23 AM

GREY What about mining X11 ? Litecoin seems very difficult now
Antoine777

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:50:52 PM

From Coinfarm Cryptostocks announcement

--------------------------

We are going to create a darkcoin masternode.

For those people dont know darkcoin.  Darkcoin is most profitable gpu only coin right now.  It use x11 algorithm for base hash algorithm.   If you have gpu miner, you can see the power cost is 50% than scrypt and scrypt-n.

And masternode plan is one part of darkcoin project.
They need a lot of internet node to prevent 51% attack and work-prof.  And you can get 10% reward for each block found.

Please check this
https://darkcointalk.org/threads/darkcoin-update-masternode-requirements-masternode-payments.225/

All you need is 1000 drk coin,  and you dont lose it.  You can stop the node anytime.

The only risky problem is the price of darkcoin.  If price crash...  it will be problem. But if price going up.. I believed everyone will be happy to see that.

So how about profit?

For today 2014/05/23 it's 6-7 drk perday per node.   It might be less if node incrased. But you dont lose anything.

For now, the beta is going to close.  It going to be live soon.  So I have to do it quickly.  I will get 1000 drk and test the plan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it s a good idea

it costs 20 BTC (1000 DRK)  to setup a masternode and it earns 0.12 BTC a day. it is 0.6% a day or 200% yearly income
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:11:37 PM

I think it s a good idea
it costs 20 BTC (1000 DRK)  to setup a masternode and it earns 0.12 BTC a day. it is 0.6% a day or 200% yearly income

It is a good idea but it won't be 200% ROI per year. The more masternodes the lower the reward.
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:34:46 PM

I think this should be put to a vote. It might work out, but it is speculative, it is better to wait for new asic to come out and buy that.
gnomicide

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:12:12 PM

I'm not sure on the Masternode thing. Definitely speculative, and doesn't really fit the "coin farming" aspect of this fund. And there are probably dedicated masternode pools for people wanting to invest less than the 25 BTC or so needed for 1000 DRK. If darkcoins are going to catch on, and maintain their value beyond the next few months, then this has good potential.

Has anyone looked more into DRK to see how strong the app/tools development is going? People need to actually use these or it seems like it'll all collapse in.
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:44:29 PM

I think it would be better to get GPU to mine DRK rather then invest in Masternode. There are too many unknowns with Darkcoin, you can have malfunctions/bugs that can render the anonymity useless, you can have government issues, the list of potential things that can go wrong is too long at this point. Better to get more GPU to mine DRK rather then putting money in DRK masternode.

I'm not sure on the Masternode thing. Definitely speculative, and doesn't really fit the "coin farming" aspect of this fund. And there are probably dedicated masternode pools for people wanting to invest less than the 25 BTC or so needed for 1000 DRK. If darkcoins are going to catch on, and maintain their value beyond the next few months, then this has good potential.

Has anyone looked more into DRK to see how strong the app/tools development is going? People need to actually use these or it seems like it'll all collapse in.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:11:39 PM

I think it would be better to get GPU to mine DRK rather then invest in Masternode. There are too many unknowns with Darkcoin, you can have malfunctions/bugs that can render the anonymity useless, you can have government issues, the list of potential things that can go wrong is too long at this point. Better to get more GPU to mine DRK rather then putting money in DRK masternode.

The things is that even if the is a risk, the ROI is really good (for now). So it is a "relatively" good investment.
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:21:34 PM

The things is that even if the is a risk, the ROI is really good (for now). So it is a "relatively" good investment.

The problem with this, is that a lot of persons also think this is a good investment. I've seen many posts on this forum and on Reddit about people planning on being masternodes, and if half of them achieve that, it won't be so profitable anymore. And you have to trust Darkcoin to stay profitable long term and build its own economy from the ground-up. This seems way too risky imho.
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:33:29 PM

I agree, I voted against the whole masternode thing.

The problem with this, is that a lot of persons also think this is a good investment. I've seen many posts on this forum and on Reddit about people planning on being masternodes, and if half of them achieve that, it won't be so profitable anymore. And you have to trust Darkcoin to stay profitable long term and build its own economy from the ground-up. This seems way too risky imho.
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:27:03 PM

I think it s a good idea
I havent really looked into how this darkcoin things works but it sounds that purely mathematically it would be profitable to buy into darkcoin in general if the price is expected to rise in the future.

If one buys enough to become a masternode it would then be profitable if the price of darcoins:
would go up
or stay the same
or even go down but the avg decrease would be less than the daily profit from beeing a masternode whether that will be 0.6% or lower in the future.

So the biggest factor would be to analyse where the price of darkcoins would go in the short and long perspective and secondarily if one buys enough darkcoins to possibly becomes a masternode then there would also be a slight bonus for that to.

lynn_402

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:04:59 PM

I think it s a good idea
I havent really looked into how this darkcoin things works but it sounds that purely mathematically it would be profitable to buy into darkcoin in general if the price is expected to rise in the future.

If one buys enough to become a masternode it would then be profitable if the price of darcoins:
would go up
or stay the same
or even go down but the avg decrease would be less than the daily profit from beeing a masternode whether that will be 0.6% or lower in the future.

So the biggest factor would be to analyse where the price of darkcoins would go in the short and long perspective and secondarily if one buys enough darkcoins to possibly becomes a masternode then there would also be a slight bonus for that to.

There still is no economy based around Darkcoin, this makes long-term investing in it very risky. There are the Dark Wallet and stealth addresses being developped for Bitcoin at the moment, and it seems to me like they have a better chance of success because Bitcoin is already well-accepted in the dark web where anonymity is most useful.

Imho, mining is already a risky speculative investment, and it would be unwise to add more risks on top of it.
floatyfish

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:32:48 AM

Is there a way to put this stock on a system like ColoredCoins? Cryptostocks is having WAY too much downtime with their wallet for my comfort.

superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:33:56 PM

Well finally we didn't buy Darknode and I think that was the best decision.
The price fluctuate too much. Darkcoin is only good for pump&dump, not for investing.
We still have some money to invest on hardware.
Let's see if manufacturers adjust the price. As Bitcoin goes up, our purchasing power goes up (I think we still have BTC instead of FIAT but not sure).
I also agree that we must get out of Cryptostocks. I'm emailing Gray about all of this.
traderman
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:11:06 PM

Man, these wallet issues @ cryptostocks are really annoying.
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:07:53 PM

The price fluctuate too much. Darkcoin is only good for pump&dump, not for investing.
Let's see if manufacturers adjust the price. As Bitcoin goes up, our purchasing power goes up (I think we still have BTC instead of FIAT but not sure).
I also agree that we must get out of Cryptostocks. I'm emailing Gray about all of this.

No worries, Gray will build a site to pay dividend to share holders or moved to another stock exchange site. He is aware of this months ago.
lynn_402

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:28:09 PM

No worries, Gray will build a site to pay dividend to share holders or moved to another stock exchange site. He is aware of this months ago.

I hope he does. Cryptostocks' lack of communication is unacceptable, and I don't want to take the risk of leaving my money with them anymore.
If wallets do get fixed, I'll have to sell my shares and withdraw Sad
Until there's a website dedicated solely to Coinfarm, or any other way to invest without having to deal with shady middlemen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: