Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:29:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114842 times)
Strogos

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:49:42 PM

Can anyone tell me about participants of tokens?
Shippers
shippers are organizations that create a shipment request, thus creating an opportunity to generate value on the blockchain.
every shipper runs a single node on the blockchain. Once the shipper and carrier have been paired, the shipper node is
responsible for the creation of a new channel by creating a genesis block, then adding the respective carrier to the channel.

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:52:32 PM

Carriers
Carriers are organizations that accept orders and allocate shipment resources towards completion of
a specific shipment. Each carrier will run a hyperledger node which will be used for interaction with
the REST interface for drivers and associated parties.
jaseno76

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:00:49 PM

a new project in the world of transportation, especially supported by advanced technology now, how to use blockain here?
Renewal

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:37:51 PM

Drivers
A driver represents an optional node, which means a driver may act as a node but it is not a mandatory
action. in case a driver is not a node, the access is provided via rest APis interfaced with the carrier’s node in
order to provide the trip-related information to the driver. A carrier can add the driver to a channel once the
trip is finalized between carrier and shipper. the benefit of being on the blockchain is that drivers can be
given access to act as a proxy for the carrier and accept trips from shippers.
juancho732012

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:12:20 PM

Considero que es un proyecto con mucha versatilidad que con buen manejo puede conseguir un excelente crecimiento, ya que responde a muchas necesidades en el sistema de transporte.
codamon

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:03:00 AM

A project is as good as its many successful team members. Really impressed with what am seeing, and I look forward to joining this project. Interestingly, as far as I know, no project has succeeded in the field of transportation in the blockchain platform. I read some new things in WP of you, the feasibility is very high. Hope you can make a breakthrough in the transportation sector.
Qimairein

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:39:06 AM

Who can tell me about the Channels?
Hinaldron

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:52:05 AM

Channels are the key to Hyperledger Fabric privacy and access control. In LaneAxis, the channels are personal to every every carrier and shipper, and have a many-to-many type of relation, which means a carrier can be in channel with multiple shippers at any given time and a shipper can also be in channel with multiple carriers at any time. The channels ensure that trip-related specifics such as the agreed upon cost for services is kept abstracted from the primary blockchain.
Joceand

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:20:34 AM

Channels are the key to Hyperledger Fabric privacy and access control. In LaneAxis, the channels are personal to every every carrier and shipper, and have a many-to-many type of relation, which means a carrier can be in channel with multiple shippers at any given time and a shipper can also be in channel with multiple carriers at any time. The channels ensure that trip-related specifics such as the agreed upon cost for services is kept abstracted from the primary blockchain.
What do you need to access?
Hinaldron

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:26:33 AM

How is the Channels create?
Creation of a channel occurs when the order is accepted from the carrier and is confirmed from the shipper. At this point, the configuration transaction (configtx) is stored in a special block that contains not only the incremental configuration update, but the entire configuration so that when a peer needs to know the channel’s configuration, it only needs to access the latest configtx block.
Hinaldron

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:33:12 AM

The drivers need to be part of the blockchain either directly by acting as a node, or indirectly by using rest services from the carrier node that the driver belongs to. All iot-related information will exist in the channel and only actors who are part of this channel will be able to access it. One common user to all the channels will be the bot, which will enable smart recommendations and trigger smart alerts during a trip if and when required. Below are the types of transactions and access control privileges for different actors in a channel.
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:46:31 AM

Someone can explain the difference between this project and redcab? I suppose LaneAxis is preferable, but I could be wrong. Here I see a great emphasis on freight transport and the team looks more experienced and prepared to work.
Spierris

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

The drivers need to be part of the blockchain either directly by acting as a node, or indirectly by using rest services from the carrier node that the driver belongs to. All iot-related information will exist in the channel and only actors who are part of this channel will be able to access it. One common user to all the channels will be the bot, which will enable smart recommendations and trigger smart alerts during a trip if and when required. Below are the types of transactions and access control privileges for different actors in a channel.
what exactly does the bot do?
Rabelines

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:14:52 AM

what exactly does the bot do?
The LaneAxis bot creates a list of carriers best suited to undertake the contract, then forwards it to the
shipper. This list is created from the total number of carrier auto-acceptances and the manual
acceptances. This list of recommendations is created by the LaneAxis bot, based on a patented
algorithm.
Qimairein

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:58:18 AM

what factors does the LeneAxis bot take into account for example?
Spierris

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:12:08 PM

what factors does the LeneAxis bot take into account for example?
This list of recommendations is created by the LaneAxis bot, based on a patented
algorithm that uses multiple factors such as distance from pick-up point, rating of the carrier, and rating
of the shipper, by applying specific weights to these factors.
Spierris

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:36:01 PM

what guarantees the algorithm?
The algorithm ensures that the list of the
recommendation of carriers is not uniform, but includes a mix of experienced as well as new carriers. This
is purposefully encoded into the algorithm to protect the long-tail.
Qimairein

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

what allows Hyperledger?
Since shippers might need multiple shipments to be transported and the carriers might be transporting shipments of more than one shipper, the Hyperledger allows each shipper and carrier to be a part of multiple channels.
Rellinc

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:41:34 AM

can ypu tell about DNS?
Qimairein

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:33:24 AM

The AXIS Token Driver Social Network (DSN) will play a vital role in moving data throughout the $9 Trillion dollar supply chain industry. With 90% of goods and products being delivered on a truck, the key to connecting shippers and manufacturers directly will be the birth of the AXIS Token DSN. The buildout of a massive global DSN embedded in the LaneAxis proprietary blockchain ecosystem will require API access via the AXIS Token. This will enable direct connection between shippers and carriers, cutting out freight broker fees that can exceed 30%. By removing the "middle man," the AXIS Token and its wealth of uses will establish the first true TRANSPORTATION GLOBAL COMMUNITY.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: