Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:12:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114824 times)
Spierris

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:37:42 PM

Almost 90% of all products are delivered on trucks. You don't have to be Einstein to see the potential
I love that there already is an app in the store. Not many projects nowadays have a working product!
Couldn't agree more!
What do you think about the latest post?
Already knew most of the information. Though, it's always nice to read an expert opinion that is simulare to yours)
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pelgoron

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:56:30 PM

Almost 90% of all products are delivered on trucks. You don't have to be Einstein to see the potential
I love that there already is an app in the store. Not many projects nowadays have a working product!
Couldn't agree more!
Already knew most of the information. Though, it's always nice to read an expert opinion that is simulare to yours)
Frankly, I found it very informative. Perhaps, I should read more before investing)
Spierris

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:20:32 PM

Couldn't agree more!
Frankly, I found it very informative. Perhaps, I should read more before investing)
Yeah, it's the right thing to consider))
Phantasmagor

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:05:25 PM

Hey team. I wonder, what are the benefits of blockchain for shippers?
Giolenoph

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:27:01 PM

hi, man! I'm not from the team, though read the WP. here's what it says: ""the
adoption of blockchain technology enables shippers to conduct, manage, and track transactions in the shipping supply chain as well
as digitize processes, cut fraud, bolster inventory management, and save time and money across all channels."
Phantasmagor

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:00:22 PM

adoption of blockchain technology enables shippers to conduct, manage, and track transactions in the shipping supply chain as well
as digitize processes, cut fraud, bolster inventory management, and save time and money across all channels."
Thanks. Frankly, I just joined( read the article on Medium ) Smiley
Giolenoph

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

You mean the one about 50 000 investment?
Phantasmagor

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:04:29 PM

yeah, that's the one)
Giolenoph

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:53:05 PM

yeah, that's the one)
Pretty cool, right? Totally agree with the author about the team. Rick is one of the main reasons I joined the project)
cryptogolov

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

The Team and Patent - my major motivation)  As well as Vitalik Buterin's words about usefullness of blockchain in the logistics
Phantasmagor

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:24:48 PM

yeah, that's the one)
Pretty cool, right? Totally agree with the author about the team. Rick is one of the main reasons I joined the project)
The post is awesome, yep. Who is Rick?
Giolenoph

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:49:44 PM

yeah, that's the one)
CEO)
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:52:50 PM

yeah, that's the one)

People like ric are leading new entrants simply because they have the skill not only in the art sphere but also in marketing. For a transport project, it's not just how good the code is, but how much the team is attractive and have charisma.
Phantasmagor

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:17:21 PM

yeah, that's the one)
CEO)
I think they will reach softcap pretty soon
Giolenoph

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:40:41 PM

yeah, that's the one)
CEO)
Dude, what are you talking about? They reached it a long time ago)
Phantasmagor

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:25:24 PM

yeah, that's the one)
CEO)
Dude, what are you talking about? They reached it a long time ago)
Oh, sorry, that's awesome!
cybpark

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:12:15 AM

Blockchain For the Global Supply Chain!!!
onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:05:42 AM

The global logistics market will reach $15 trillion by 2023! Data integrity has never been more important for the industry. The LaneAxis blockchain ledger will serve as an airtight and immutable record of all freight transportation transactions, emerging as the most trusted source for business intelligence across the entire freight transportation landscape.
BackBachvsUp
Copper Member

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:18:39 AM

just checked the website, there's a link to playstore for laneaxis app but the app itself isn't available for android, only for ios :/

luisr1

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:14:52 AM

I would like that in Mexico to come to implement this project, because in this country, there is a high percentage of monopolies in the transport industry. thank you very much guys for this interesting project.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: