Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:45:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114842 times)
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:45:28 PM

I didn't know anything about the consensys and the team behind it but after a quick research, results are very good. yeah it can be the next big thing.

Consensys can be the next big thing?
I just hope the partnership will benefit the project.

all partnerships bring eyeballs on the project, every one of them counts.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:48:05 PM

I didn't know anything about the consensys and the team behind it but after a quick research, results are very good. yeah it can be the next big thing.

no no:) with the consensys partnership laneaxis can be the next big thing Smiley

i think there won't be an airdrop for laneaxis..

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
laneaxisdivine

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:05:46 PM

If you havent already you can also find us on Reddit

at https://www.reddit.com/r/LaneAxis/

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:49:01 PM

Just today I read a news about Consensys, one of their blockchain startup just started to supply electric energy in texas, here's the link:

https://www.ccn.com/consensys-has-begun-supplying-electricity-using-ethereum-to-texas/

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:00:25 PM

I agree, laneaxis consensys partnership is the first of many partnerships. we will see more partners coming on board to this project.

I haven't heard anything about Consensys. I searched for some information about them and I liked what I found and saw. Congratulations on the partnership. For as many as possible!

Its definitely a strategic partnership which is going to be great in the long run. Crypto projects have to get together to increase their stretch in globalization and getting more users.
Thats right, i also want to see there is a crypto project that is mass adopted by common people , and its token price become strong enough not to just rely on cryptomarket trend.
Hopefully this project become the one in the future.

The project looks really good so far, I hope it won't disappoint us in the future. In this state of the market we can just dream about mass adoption, however.

nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:12:35 PM

Here is an article about their patented solution and about logistics market at all:

US Patent # 9,928,475 is the blueprint for the world’s first platform to optimize carrier interaction. The patent is critical to the developers of LaneAxis because it gives them the sole right to distribute and sell this innovative, transformative technology.

https://tokenmantra.com/laneaxis-patented-blockchain-software-revolutionizes-freight-management-in-the-21st-century/

thanks for sharing , this is very encouraging. if this project succeeds it's gonna be worth a lot.

It really a great article about Laneaxis. Most articles about ico's don't have any quality at all. This one is way better.

I think laneaxis has a great potential. And could be the next big thing.

At the moment, the freight industry is outdated, and needs modernization for a long time, I hope that the project will be able to improve this sector.

Blockchain as an immutable ledger, would work with logistics pretty good, all it needs is a good platform and easy to use application and it seems Laneaxis is going for exactly that by patenting the platform.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:15:17 PM

Nice job, but why there is an ICOshock link right on the top link banner? Are you partnered up or did they just design the css look on the subreddit?
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:18:23 PM

Hmmmm, stumbled upon this project by coincidence but looks really attractive, will definitely dive into this some more.

I find the project with the same way, coincidence Smiley

But now i think that it was a very good coincidence.

True, this is one of the very few ico's nowadays that actually looks promising. No scam, no bullshit, real use case etc

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

Nice job, but why there is an ICOshock link right on the top link banner? Are you partnered up or did they just design the css look on the subreddit?

good question, I searched for Laneaxis on icoshock but it's nowhere to be found so I don't see a partenrship in place. Maybe they will add Laneaxis in some time from now?

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:47:15 PM

good question, I searched for Laneaxis on icoshock but it's nowhere to be found so I don't see a partenrship in place. Maybe they will add Laneaxis in some time from now?

I don't see the banner. Maybe it's blocked by my browser.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:05:42 PM

I can't see it either maybe they have delete it or maybe we have blocked it as you say.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:31:22 PM

I can't see it either maybe they have delete it or maybe we have blocked it as you say.

Most ad blockers bring convenience to some annoyances, but I've stopped now to analyze how much we've lost in terms of promising projects that have invested in advertising, that's one case, I've used different computers, and only one of them has shown me propaganda related to Laneaxis
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 936

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:39:57 PM

If and when they switch to their own blockchain they will also need to allow people to mine it to keep it secure and guarantee immutability.

I wonder if this is this the plan or they are going to use some other ready solution?

I don't know did they make a decision about this. But i hope they use a dpos blockchain. It would be wonderful for token holders.
I haven't thought about this. It would be interesting that devs answer this question.

Actually, I tried to get the information in your script, but it does not seem to be an already imagined plan, it would certainly add even more value to the project knowing something like this

It is these that do not like many things that are not completely clear. It would be necessary to describe in more detail what and how it will work. The fact that white paper is written well, but there is no idea how the owners of tokens will be able to make a profit. In many similar projects, the same problem. We will become popular to capture the world and our tokens will all buy. But we understand that reality is completely different.

The section "XII.Token Implementation Model" describes how to apply tokens and what they are needed for. First of all it's a utility token. Therefore, for an investor, if he does not use this platform as one of the participants in the system, or if he is not a driver, then probably the only way to get profit is to sell tokens to those who need them. This is so with all utility tokens.
Token Williams

Activity: 310

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:42:15 PM

I agree, laneaxis consensys partnership is the first of many partnerships. we will see more partners coming on board to this project.

What? Are they partnered with Consensys?!? Have you got a link for me?
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:08:02 PM

Here's the tweet: https://twitter.com/LaneAxisVFM/status/1043587537128833024
I think they also have this information at their website, you can check it yourself.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:19:12 PM

If I read correctly, the AXIS Tokens live on Ethereum while the tracking data is on a different immutable blockchain ledger. Where can I find any technical details about that ledger? Or is it still in concept stage?

There must be something about it in whitepaper, which i didn't read yet. Of its as you say it appears to me they will swap the tokens entirely on their own blockchain at a certain moment.

They have two whitepapers, one is the technical one, it has a lot of details about how the system works, very useful, you guys should have a look.

I took a look, but I found the other one more useful, because I didnt understand all the technical details.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 07:23:23 PM

Here's the tweet: https://twitter.com/LaneAxisVFM/status/1043587537128833024
I think they also have this information at their website, you can check it yourself.

partnering with eth founder is great too, they show to us their ambission as startup project

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:24:20 PM

If I read correctly, the AXIS Tokens live on Ethereum while the tracking data is on a different immutable blockchain ledger. Where can I find any technical details about that ledger? Or is it still in concept stage?

There must be something about it in whitepaper, which i didn't read yet. Of its as you say it appears to me they will swap the tokens entirely on their own blockchain at a certain moment.

They have two whitepapers, one is the technical one, it has a lot of details about how the system works, very useful, you guys should have a look.

I took a look, but I found the other one more useful, because I didnt understand all the technical details.  Smiley

Two tokens or chains sounds interesting. I did not have the time to read the whitepaper but I like the idea and would like to learn more about it.
laneaxisdivine

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:25:06 PM

We  (LA) are currently not partnered with them. They helped set up the reddit page.
we (LA) are currently not partnered with them. They helped set up the reddit page.

Most ad blockers bring convenience to some annoyances, but I've stopped now to analyze how much we've lost in terms of promising projects that have invested in advertising, that's one case, I've used different computers, and only one of them has shown me propaganda related to Laneaxis
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:49:29 PM

blockchain technology and solution can certainly be applied in this area, but you still need a lot of companies and business to coorporate with you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: