Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:58:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should 2kool4skewl be removed from hes NEM share  (Voting closed: February 24, 2014, 06:56:57 PM)
Yes, he does not conform to the spirit of the New Economic Movement - 47 (45.2%)
No, he is entitled to he's stake - 57 (54.8%)
Total Voters: 104

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2kool4skewl as a member on NEM community  (Read 3602 times)
Jenska

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:50:03 AM

"That means every stakeholder will have an equal and fair share of NEM when NEM blockchain officially starts." - UtopianFuture 2014-01-19

"I temporarily took 2Kool4Skewl from NEM stakeholder list" - UtopianFuture 2014-02-20

All stakes are equal, but some stakes are more equal than others.

Whats your problem? If u dont even like to coin, why on earth u wanna be a stakeholder ? And UP has said that you just need to say that you're Interested again and then you get your stakes back.

As i looked in your recent post, i didnt see any real conversation just crying and whining without evidence or even logic thinking. Critics are allways welcome and can drive good things, but this one men saga aint nothing to overcome.

Majority of human beings doesnt gives a flyin f--k about any cryptocurrencies, so it is sad that in this Forum so many goes to idiotic cock fights instead try a make difference...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 09:12:42 AM

"That means every stakeholder will have an equal and fair share of NEM when NEM blockchain officially starts." - UtopianFuture 2014-01-19

"I temporarily took 2Kool4Skewl from NEM stakeholder list" - UtopianFuture 2014-02-20

Whats your problem? If u dont even like to coin, why on earth u wanna be a stakeholder ? And UP has said that you just need to say that you're Interested again and then you get your stakes back.

As i looked in your recent post, i didnt see any real conversation just crying and whining without evidence or even logic thinking. Critics are allways welcome and can drive good things, but this one men saga aint nothing to overcome.

Majority of human beings doesnt gives a flyin f--k about any cryptocurrencies, so it is sad that in this Forum so many goes to idiotic cock fights instead try a make difference...

My problem is that I was forcefully removed from the genesis block by UtopianFuture.  His actions have caused a mob mentality to be instilled in the Nem community and they are trying to decide the fate of my stake.  This is wrong and unethical.

This mob vote is caused because he can't keep his word and has no leadership abilities.  If he was a real leader, he would say, "I said every stakeholder will have an equal and fair share of NEM when the NEM blockchain officially starts, so EVERY STAKEHOLDER WILL HAVE AN EQUAL AND FAIR SHARE OF NEM WHEN THE NEM BLOCKCHAIN OFFICIALLY STARTS!"

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
2Kool4Skewl

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 09:18:01 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 09:31:37 AM by 2Kool4Skewl

I have seen him bad mouthing NEM in many threats, using lies to damage us.
He is not interested in participating and helping community, but he is too greedy to not reserve stake in NEM.
He hates it (you can feel that negative emotional connotation in his posts), but obviously he has no ethical principles that would stop him from wanting piece of something he is fighting against.

A person creating a war, but making sure that even if he lose he profit.
Do not be naive, he is not being honest about his "concerns about NEM", it is absolutly obvious he is concerned only about his NXT stake value.

Have you seen him giving NEM team advices, suggestions? helping? participating? If he was concerned he could just discuss matters with NEM team and community, but that is not what he was doing. He was rather going around other threats spreading FUD.

It is not his opinion, it is his agenda.

I was concerned that people were giving their Nxt and Btc to a project that offered no substantial innovation which required a dev fund.  I think any small innovation that Nem has should be included in Nxt, because it doesn't make sense to collect peoples' Nxt to fund a small change.  I didn't give Nxt or Btc for my Nem stake.  When I posted that I was interested, there wasn't a plan to collect Nxt or Btc for a dev fund.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
Jenska

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:34:08 AM

My problem is that I was forcefully removed from the genesis block by UtopianFuture.  His actions have caused a mob mentality to be instilled in the Nem community and they are trying to decide the fate of my stake.  This is wrong and unethical.

This mob vote is caused because he can't keep his word and has no leadership abilities.  If he was a real leader, he would say, "I said every stakeholder will have an equal and fair share of NEM when the NEM blockchain officially starts, so EVERY STAKEHOLDER WILL HAVE AN EQUAL AND FAIR SHARE OF NEM WHEN THE NEM BLOCKCHAIN OFFICIALLY STARTS!"

So basically, first you were like fok it and then when u lost it, u made a comeback cryin that thats unfair. Still i do not understand why u even need a share?
I surely can understand your anger if you feel that you wanted your share back, but i think thats not the question. Seems like that u just want make big dilemma about that.

I think that it is unethical to try make NEM look bad and at the same time scream for ur share. In my pount of view its also unethical make a false claims about ongoing development about NEM innovations. It is goo early to judge whole project.

And as u have queted u can read, "when the NEM BLOCKCHAIN officially starts" It has not started even yet ...
bakuldada

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:35:39 AM

for one; think if you dont have something to contribute dont talk crap abt it.
2Kool4Skewl

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 09:41:50 AM

So basically, first you were like fok it and then when u lost it, u made a comeback cryin that thats unfair. Still i do not understand why u even need a share?
I surely can understand your anger if you feel that you wanted your share back, but i think thats not the question. Seems like that u just want make big dilemma about that.

I think that it is unethical to try make NEM look bad and at the same time scream for ur share. In my pount of view its also unethical make a false claims about ongoing development about NEM innovations. It is goo early to judge whole project.

And as u have queted u can read, "when the NEM BLOCKCHAIN officially starts" It has not started even yet ...

I did not say that I did not want my stake.  Do you think that UtopianFuture should just be able to take away someone's stake until the genesis block is formed?

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
2Kool4Skewl

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 09:44:52 AM

for one; think if you dont have something to contribute dont talk crap abt it.

I do have something to contribute.  I do not think Nem should collect Nxt or Btc from people and give them little innovation.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
Jenska

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:50:26 AM

I did not say that I did not want my stake.  Do you think that UtopianFuture should just be able to take away someone's stake until the genesis block is formed?

Of course not, but as in your case it doesnt seems that anyone thought u want your stake. And as i know u will get ur stake back, soon as u tell that u want it. Its seems to me that people thought that u were very against NEM and thats why UP made decision to freeze your share. And IMO thats fair because i still dont understand why anyone want to be part something they dislike...

And as i have said Critics are welcome and can make a difference, single minded mob mentality aint that good either, but u have just made complaiments and do suggestions etc how things Could be better
sepehr

Activity: 399

Cryptocurrency Evangelist

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:53:22 AM

I do have something to contribute.  I do not think Nem should collect Nxt or Btc from people and give them little innovation.

Golden rule my friend!

Nem have the right to collect NXT or BTC from people even if you think it's little innovation in it!
You have the right to hold your stake of Nem even if you have some negative opinions!

"Do to no one what you yourself dislike."

Sepehr, A Cryptocurrency Evangelist
2Kool4Skewl

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 09:57:13 AM

I did not say that I did not want my stake.  Do you think that UtopianFuture should just be able to take away someone's stake until the genesis block is formed?

Of course not, but as in your case it doesnt seems that anyone thought u want your stake. And as i know u will get ur stake back, soon as u tell that u want it. Its seems to me that people thought that u were very against NEM and thats why UP made decision to freeze your share. And IMO thats fair because i still dont understand why anyone want to be part something they dislike...

And as i have said Critics are welcome and can make a difference, single minded mob mentality aint that good either, but u have just made complaiments and do suggestions etc how things Could be better

Just because I disagree with a leadership decision does not mean that I do not want my stake.  UtopianFuture took my stake because he didn't like what I was saying.

If you say anything UtopianFuture doesn't like, he will take your stake until you re-vow your allegiance.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
Jenska

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:09:03 AM

Just because I disagree with a leadership decision does not mean that I do not want my stake.  UtopianFuture took my stake because he didn't like what I was saying.

Single question: In theoretical view, explain why you are Interested about your share?

Cos, i cant understand. You had'nt even pay on it and your contribute is comblain that others had paid. So ? This is a free world, none was forced to buy stake even when you think there is no innovation etc. Maybe some folks just like me just want to be part of developing new coin from scratch and watch the project.

I think u are just whining, unethical, hypocrite at the same time.
2Kool4Skewl

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 10:14:18 AM

Just because I disagree with a leadership decision does not mean that I do not want my stake.  UtopianFuture took my stake because he didn't like what I was saying.

Single question: In theoretical view, explain why you are Interested about your share?

Cos, i cant understand. You had'nt even pay on it and your contribute is comblain that others had paid. So ? This is a free world, none was forced to buy stake even when you think there is no innovation etc. Maybe some folks just like me just want to be part of developing new coin from scratch and watch the project.

Under this logic, if you don't agree with your government's policies, you are a traitor.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
sjarkara

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:32:00 AM

Under this logic, if you don't agree with your government's policies, you are a traitor.

If I don't like a place and I don't agree with the people living there, I won't go there but leave them in peace. respect.
pt7

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:42:49 AM

I did not say that I did not want my stake.  Do you think that UtopianFuture should just be able to take away someone's stake until the genesis block is formed?

Assume he states (again) that he wants it.   What if he says something "negative" after that?  Does he lose his stake again, having again to re-ask?  
He already stated prior to page 20 that he is interested and never stated otherwise.  Seizing someone's stake because of expressed opinions is a slippery slope.   Also the reasons that he wants a stake in NEM should entirely be his own that he may wish to share or not, but should not be a condition to be allowed to own the stake.
Jenska

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:58:09 AM

If I don't like a place and I don't agree with the people living there, I won't go there but leave them in peace. respect.

Exactly.  I still dont understand why this guy even bother, if u dont like NEM feel free to spam it over the internet but expect be threated like that kind of person would be threated..

I thinks it is complety fair take his share off, he did not buy or make any contribute to it, and has some dilemma and war against NEM in general.

And i didnt seem that really personal question if im just asking why he one part of something that he dislikes.

IMO i dont care of he is "somebody" in nxt community, regarding his post he is a total arsehole, no mater where you look.
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:19:26 PM

Not the greatest comparison i've ever seen. Especially as people generally flee their countries if they dislike their government enough, which ironically is something we dont see from you regarding NEM.

Instead of taking peoples eyes off the ball by focusing on the fact that you've had your stake removed, why not give Utopian and the NEM community the answer they're looking for; do you want it back, or not? The offer has been made.

I again do not expect a straight answer.

I also wouldn't call whats taking place "Mob mentality" The vote clearly speaks for itself. It's literally almost a 50/50 stance (and regardless of the vote here, i don't believe it'll have any bearing on a future outcome - it's just reflective of the overall stance of the NEM community) In fact, with this in mind it clearly demonstrates how diplomatic the community is trying to be.

I personally don't wish to see your stake removed unless you request it, but nonetheless, i can understand the confusion behind it as every post you made implied (quite strongly) you wished to have no part in NEM.

That's not the point. If the "majority" in NEM, Nxt and other descendents can conceive removing someone else's stake by force because they don't like how a member posts in a forum (or for other arbitrary reason), they actually can and will confiscate by either majority decision, patching the code or other method. Is this true or not?

I'm sorry, but as long as the offer to reinstate his stake is still there, this argument is completely redundant; by continually pressing this issue while a solution is still there (Either reclaim the stake or not) then all you're serving to do is just further run down the coin and it's community, which is precisely the reason why we are here in the first place.

Frankly, i think all of this is unnecessary.

utopianfuture

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:44:27 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 03:18:43 PM by utopianfuture

Hi here is my stance on this issue. This poll is made to gauge NEM community's opinion on the issue. I will take input from this poll but I am running the fundraising on behalf of the development team and it is my sole responsibility to uphold the social contract and principles in the first page of the fundraising. It will not be a democratic decision.

Please read this post to understand how the fundraising is operated https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426303.msg5283736#msg5283736

----------------------------------------------------------
There are two points everyone should understand.

1. The development team did not sell NEM stakes or actively looked for passive investors during the fundraising; This is the purpose of the fundraising "We are looking for active participants that can help NEM in particular and the decentralized network culture in general" . There were fee /promotional condition to participate in NEM and when we have an unified group of stakeholders we will divide all NEM (minus development shares) equally to all stakeholders. In essence, the goal of the fundraising process is to build the community and funding that can help to move the NEM platform forward.

2. This is the disclaimer applying for the fundraising "While we are committed to the idea of "Fair Distribution - Equal Shares for ALL "; the fund raising terms are subject to changes upon the discretion of the development team."

These are taken "words by words" from the fundraising page. If you misunderstood these terms by the time of registration or now disagree with them, you are now free to leave and I will refund what you contributed in.

There are a plenty of associations out there and you are free to leave this one and join what you like, and yes based on the disclaimer the development team has the power to not accept a certain account in our stakeholder list.
-------------------------------------------------------------

The authorship of the fundraising process belongs to me. After the fundraising is over and an final stakeholder list is made, at this point I would consider my job of fundraising  is over; the NEM community is officially formed and the community will operate under some key principles and community's rules.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Lucozade35

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:49:04 PM

Clearly a lonely TROLL, It's evident that he has some sicko hatred against NEM.
Use that stake for something positive like KOOL FAUCET. in the mean time just ignore this sicko.
clarkebar

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:55:41 PM

What a disgusting mess. Shame on all of you!

What a turnoff for NEM. Good luck with your sense of "community". I think you just lost it.
Skinnkavaj

Activity: 469

English Motherfucker do you speak it ?

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:42:39 PM

Ugh, NEM is what I hate about this altcoin craze. Such a ponzi scheme.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: