Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:07:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get merited?  (Read 694 times)
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:57:46 PM

Well, i know most of you are going to say,"post useful stuffs", show your quality, dont go with quantities. Its all only for saying. My posts are not that useless and i always post hoping it will be helping people here. But never get that merit points.I dont think its only about what you post, its somehow about, who you know and also about who is in your contact. Do you guys agree ?

I dont think that you will get any merit if you stay in alt coin section , in these huge threads where people do not generally read.
Go to short threads and try to be useful or find a niche which is not taken and is interesting for high ranking users.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lumedeee02

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:00:12 PM

To get married you need to make a good and usfull post that every body seeing it will benefit form it. With this when some some that has merit benefited from your post he will surely give you merit
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:31:17 PM

To get married you need to make a good and usfull post that every body seeing it will benefit form it. With this when some some that has merit benefited from your post he will surely give you merit

-Honey, I made a great post on the forum! Will you marry me now?
-That's the worst proposal ever! I will report your post and make sure it gets deleted. Next time come with a ring and a better line.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
fidelium1

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:47:48 PM

I actually think the merit system should be looked at again, I think this system currently in use is defective. Someone may write a post that some persons may think is a quality post, but the merit sources may not see it that way, it is also very possible for someone to post a very useful (quality) information in a thread and never gets read by those who should award the merits. There should be a system in place that ensures that judgement is not subjective and all posts are read in order for merits to be awarded when such is dully deserved.
IamKnowledge

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:59:39 PM

I have also been worried about how i can get merits for myself since I felt like the merits are specific to certain people. Sometimes people post very use threads but do not earn anything. I think the merit system should be given a face lift.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:23:06 PM

Sometimes, even good quality post not earned merit because we are not famous in here no knows no one. We do not even no what is the criteria of good quality post to get merited. Surely, it will take a long time to earn that. Their is a campaign that offers merit instead of bitcoin as payment. Find some like that. Maybe their your post gonna be counted as good post that capable of merit.

hoangvuthach

Activity: 308
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:07:46 AM

Good question, sir if you work well, you will be praised ....
And if you ask about merit, I only have one advice you should not post content like this anymore.
NyxAssasin

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:31:20 AM

"I agree with you actually. I personally do not understand what are the actual requirements based on which this ranking has been done. There is lots of quality posts I have seen here which do not get merit.

"
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:38:35 AM

You need to keep posting good things, you will receive merit if someone like your post and see it useful. Because viewpoint of  each person is different, you have no right to force anyone to recognize your post is good.
BTCPair1000

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:56:25 AM

Those posts actually get merited which are constructive, beneficial for the community and most importantly fully free of fake/spam. So to acquire merit posts definitely need to be deserving enough that’s what I believe.
CrazyBTC7800

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:59:38 AM

"If you just post garbage, you will never get even 1 merit point.
So my opinion is Highlighting good posts with the ""Merited by""
line.
"
SnodGrass74

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:07:58 AM

"You must have a good quality post to have merit.I think the
merit system is not really efficient.It make the ranking
system more ticklish and it's really boring for me.
"
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:16:00 AM

Be patient, Stay active in this forum, learn more about crypto, follow and respect the forum rules.
CryptoMilly

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:31:12 AM

Good Morning Crypto friends

CAN Someone help out a Friend
CAN ANYBODY HELP with the STEPS on how to appeal for a BANNED ACOUNT
Please a link is been provided but looks like the Link is not  helpful.

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE EXPERINCED THIS BEFORE AND YOU SUCCESSFULLY GOT UNBANNED
PLEASE SHARE YOUR STEPS AND HELP A FELLOW.

Please help a fellow to join BACK to the community:
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1770909

THANKS FRIENDS.

Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:56:33 AM

If you do really interesting and useful post on this forum about cryptocurrency - pm me and I give your smerit
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:12:35 AM

I think its merit depends on your post and comments. You must have good quality post, The post must have constrictive and contribute the community. If you maintain this you will get the merit.
Elmalla

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:25:29 AM

The process of getting Merit is very painful, because most people who can assign Merit are doing other things, they won't even read your article!
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:43:11 PM

Good Morning Crypto friends

CAN Someone help out a Friend
CAN ANYBODY HELP with the STEPS on how to appeal for a BANNED ACOUNT
Please a link is been provided but looks like the Link is not  helpful.

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE EXPERINCED THIS BEFORE AND YOU SUCCESSFULLY GOT UNBANNED
PLEASE SHARE YOUR STEPS AND HELP A FELLOW.

Please help a fellow to join BACK to the community:
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1770909

THANKS FRIENDS.

All you were doing was spamming bounty campaigns and writing short low quality posts about altcoins. Forum is full of people like you and many of them get banned sooner or later. I doubt that you will get it unbanned. Better start working on a new one. Anyway, if you really want to waste precious time of our mods start a thread in meta and ask what was the reason for the ban. The answer should give a probability of your appeal being a success.
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 10731

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:42:14 PM

<...>
Please help a fellow to join BACK to the community: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1770909
<...>
Your "friend’s" account (Tonymillions)is almost certainly banned for plagiarism. The post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4594830.msg41462969#msg41462969 is a set of copied extracts from this post: The Truth about Smart Contracts.

That goes against the rules and constitutes a permanent ban which has less chances of been reverted than mining a bitcoin with a ZX Spectrum. The ban applies to all accounts from the user (banned account and Alt accounts), and only allows to appeal on Meta (and only there). Seen what we’ve seen above, It really is not even worth trying since it is one of the number one motives for being banned and I’ve never seen a ban reverted without overwhelming proof against the ban.
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:38:46 PM

Getting merits is not a tough work as long as we are following the rules and regulations of the forum. Post issues that are relevant to the context of the crypto market and make sure you post things that are resourceful. And make sure to help out members too.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: