Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:10:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine the day where everyone drops bitcoin!  (Read 543 times)
cryptoVinc5599

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:49:02 AM

Bitcoin was never meant to be invested in rather it was invented to work as a substitute of fiat currency with faster, easier and simpler transaction method which is secured and less costly at the same time. Then, people started investing on it. I know, right now the pump and dump might cause distress among people but once it becomes stable it will definitely start solving a lot of our problems.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:04:05 AM

Bitcoin has a certain function, it was not made to compete with the fix price of gold. Bitcoin can be used as a mode of payment, etc. And also, when the bitcoin price is down, so as the other coins and altcoins, since they refer their price on the bitcoin price.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
JaekRock

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:04:53 AM

From a value-holding standpoint, since BTC's value has already dropped about 80% during times in its history (like mid 2014 $1200 into 2015 $200), it's been pretty tested.  If people were willing to hang on to $200 and hold through it, the latest spike has only brought new holders into the fold that will sustain higher lows.  It's here to stay, and it brought some friends with it.
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:08:02 AM

If everyone dropped the value of bitcoin I think it was the wrong choice. bitcoin is the future of digital currency. I'm sure it will be used as a tool of bitcoin payments later. and this will be very useful for the future, a pity if all people will drop it.

rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:35:41 AM

No such day is hard to come because this coin has somehow made it to the hearts and minds of the people as the best there is in the market. Yes, people will dump it, but not all.
elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:06:27 PM

I don't think Bitcoin will be dropped as we often misunderstood it's utilities as a investment tool rather it was meant to be a subsidiary of paper of money which we can carry anywhere regardless of the amount. It is also more secure than fiat currencies and serves as a faster and cheaper transaction alternative. Instead of spreading frustration among the market we should change our point of view.
HarryBrace

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

Bitcoin won't be dropped in the future for sure, maybe it's utility gets change but it is very hard to deny the accomplishment and the contribution it has in our life. May be in the future people will be less interested in investing on bitcoin and start making payments and transactions which was its main purpose. Though it's just a prediction of mine.
NavigateSamurai055

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:26:46 PM

Don't compare gold with bitcoin. They two are completely different things. I think bitcoin will be more approved as an alternative currency very soon.
BigBlackSheep57

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:48:34 PM

Bitcoin can not replace gold. But i think it can make the transactions easier as well as other cryptocurrencies. I think Bitcoin has the potential to lead the finance to a different level in future.
DwaneJacky

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:07:22 PM

Gold will be gold. It is far more stable than bitcoin. I think bitcoin has unique advantages over fiat currency which can make it globally accepted digital currency in future.
Vulcansalute

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:09:23 PM

That day is never going to come. Not minding all the huge resistance bitcoin is facing now,  a time would come where its huge potential would actually be seen. a free from of doing transactions. Free from regulations, free from institutionalization. That day would come soon. Not every body dropping bitcoin.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:22:55 PM

I think you don’t have any idea about crypto market. If you have then you would understand the value of bitcoin. And just wait and see, hopefully BTC will be the common currency like fiat money.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:29:15 AM

You want to know what gives something value? It is the fact that people use it that gives a coin value. The only reason that gold has value if because people use it as a store of value. Bitcoin remains the most valuable coin because a lot of people use it and believe that it is the best coin in the market. So if you want any of your shitcoins you are advocating for to start doing well, then you better start respecting and supporting bitcoin.
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

For me it is very hard to imagine such scenario. There are too many people who joined crypto community, so for me it is impossible to see that bitcoin will die

azzag0000

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:49:57 AM

I don't think that the inevitable death of Bitcoins will occur when people throw it away suddenly. You have thought too much about it too much, let's think positively about crypto and give confidence. Imagine if everyone where adopted cryptocurrency in our lives. Life will be easier and more likely to be open to residents.
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:51:40 AM

The day that everyone drops bitcoin will be a dark one indeed. Hopefully if that ever happens that they will already be an alternative in place that will absorb such an event.
goaldigger

Activity: 2380
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:38:36 PM

Then why are you here anyway? Bitcoin does have a value and can be used in daily basis but not all. We all know that we are not fully adopted this kind of technology and we are still on the process of using it. If everyone drops bitcoin then all of the other alts will follow. The cryptocurrency will crash and well get back to a hopeless society.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:10:39 AM

I don't that a day like this would come. If it eventually happems, that would be the end of the coin, and might in turn lead to the death of the cryptocurrency industry, seeing that it seems like the heartbeat of the industry is actually Bitcoin. I don't think that it can be possible for everyone to drop the coin at some point though, but what do I know?  Smiley
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:50:21 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 08:37:14 AM by Siren

Whats the point of bitcoin anyway? there's no way a normal person will be able to use it on a daily basis!
its not gold (to store for value)...

So whats the point of being here since you don’t believe in crypto technology..because bitcoin is nothing to you theres no reason for staying here?Get the hell out of here and make a life because were making ours here and give us peace profiteering.we need nothing about damn people like you idiot
MrGGates

Activity: 169
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:54:33 AM

Whats the point of bitcoin anyway? there's no way a normal person will be able to use it on a daily basis!
its not gold (to store for value)...
the use of bitcoin is widely used for online payments, although now we can pay it with altcoins, but because bitcoin is like a parent, even ordinary people know or know it only bitcoin is not altcoin, so because bitcoin is already known by many people, the price is stable and even though technology bitcoin is far behind, still ordinary people know only bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: