Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:22:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine the day where everyone drops bitcoin!  (Read 543 times)
bitbitP (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:03:09 AM

Whats the point of bitcoin anyway? there's no way a normal person will be able to use it on a daily basis!
its not gold (to store for value)...
BTCHeadstone

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:27:11 AM

If Bitcoin drops everyone, then the matter will be extraordinary. Bitcoin will be a good sign for it. I think we can use it as a medium of our daily business.Bitcoin can be an expensive vehicle for payment or exchange.
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:53:21 AM

I think it is very good sign for bitcoin when everyone drops bitcoin in daily uses. we can use it in oura daily payment and purchases or buying. it make easy our daily life. In my opinion its future will more potential.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 09:57:55 AM

The usage of bitcoin would be more broad in the next coming years, especially when the crypto community would start to use it in daily basis, but now, you can pay it for goods and services especially when you are buying some items or any commodity online, it has a great potential when it comes to payments, sooner or later it would be more useful than now. Storing for now is better to gain more benefits in the future, there is no instant success anyway, its coming sooner

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Rosyanroid

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:59:32 AM

As you are very new, you may not be studied well and did not do your homework about BTC where you started this discussion, I assume. BTC has many points to rule the economy in the future. Go through as many as discussions you can read about Bitcoin, Bitcoins future, Bitcoins importance, BTC functions, BTC: a threat or an opportunity etc. I can assure you will know. Good luck.
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:03:11 AM

BTC means much for our future, I think that when we will use it for daily services it will be cool, for now BTC for mostly those who just started crypto is illusional.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
TungayETH

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:30:30 AM

I think this day is not far away, when people use bitcoin regular basis. Most of the country try to accept the digital currency. They want to make a solid policy that it will no contradiction with regular currency. I think very soon most of the country approve bitcoin than normal people can use it daily basis.
CAPTAINPLANET

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:37:38 AM

Big Brand Like Samsung are planning to adopt Blockchain Technology So no chance of dropping bitcoin in near future, Soon Bitcoin will work on our day to day life at list fro Some Country.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:46:34 AM

I don't think that Bitcoins inevitable demise will happen in a sudden moment of people dumping it. Remember there are people who bought bitcoiin when it was only a dollar and they will still be up 100 times their investment even if it drops to $100. I think it will be a lot more like the frog in pot of water on the stove and that Bitcoin will be slowly cooked by better coins that will gradually replace Bitcoin.

boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:49:22 AM

Whats the point of bitcoin anyway? there's no way a normal person will be able to use it on a daily basis!
Well, even if this happens, it will happen that the BTU will only fall, it will not last forever so long as there will be good news and there will be growth up, it can certainly be delayed for a long time but always it will not fall.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:51:03 AM

For the meantime, we can't, because of global adoption had not been realized, the business establishment has a hesitation to accept any transaction regarding crypto but in the future, it can be achieved, using like a fiat in a daily basis.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:52:13 AM

Then why are you on this forum?!  You don't believe in Bitcoin so there's no reason for you to be in this community! Bitcoin for us is better than Gold and has many functions that can even replace the current monetafy system. If you have nothing good to say about it, please don't make any nonsense post here.
NUnuasod

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:53:25 AM

Smart guys will never drop Bitcoin.
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:56:47 AM

That isn't possible. If there is no bitcoin, there will be no cryptocurrency. At least another 5 years.

TheBiochemist

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

Well it kind of is digital gold, and normal persons don´t use gold either, so it sure could work for storing value. Both gold and BTC are worth what we are willing to pay due to its scarcity and cost of mining it so there is nothing strange with such an usage for BTC.

If we only used FIAT and suddenly the inflation surfaced and no one wanted dollar, you would be able to use bitcoin easier then gold. It is hard to get change on 1 oz of gold compared to BTC, so it might become the best alternative in a near future. If the velocity picks up i would be glad to have some BTC not only air money aka FIAT Smiley

Peace

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
PeterTom

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:59:36 AM

I think that if this day comes (which I very much doubt), then there will be smart people who will buy all these cheap Bitcoins, then again to sell to the same people for expensive. This game in which you can play for a very long time, why destroy it now?
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:01:41 AM

Bitcoin is a real example of a decentralized system already implemented with blockchain and also it's works right? If bitcoin prices go fall i think its ok, what we need is the technology behind bitcoin itself, the blockchain. Just my opinion, Sorry for my bad english.
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:07:34 AM

Bitcoin will not really go down as much as you say. You have been thinking negatively about it too much, let's think positive about crypto and give it confidence. Because this market needs the confidence of investors to be able to develop in the long run.
It's like the growth of the internet back then, hopefully people keep their positive opinions.

ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:08:56 AM

I don't think it will happen though since as far as I know, bitcoin is gradually improving it's worth as a currency and btc is now being used as a payment system globally. I think people should understand further and perhaps make a research to understand fully how bitcoin works before making any negative assumptions.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:14:52 AM

You're imagining the wrong side of coin. Imagine if all the people where to adopt cryptocurrency in our life. Life would be easier and that more possibilities would open for the population. The usage of Bitcoin is being simplified now. There are companies and stores that let you use Bitcoin for payment for bills and other credits without any hassle or line to attend. Bitcoin has become a necessity in my country that some people become more productive because of it. I think Bitcoin being dropped completely is unimaginable. You should have research even further so you could be enlightened for what Bitcoin could do to us.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: